Cold Beer - Cover

Cold Beer

by Frank Noir

Copyright© 2006 by Frank Noir

Erotica Sex Story: A wet, wet story. In a deserted bar in the middle of nowhere, two men introduce Sara to an alternative use for ice-cold beverages.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Food   .

It had been a hot day out here in the desert, and as night fell, the heat was just getting bearable. Even now, as it was rather late, Sara was still sweating, as she pulled up outside the small, neon lit bar.

Entering the bar, she found it almost deserted. The bartender was clearing the tables, and a man sat at the bar with the last beer of the evening.

She hesitated, and the two men looked her over, but what the heck? She knew she was a good-looking woman in her tight jeans and a t-shirt, showing off her bulging breasts. Confidently, she walked over to the bar and sat down next to the only customer.

He turned to face her - a stout, muscular man with a dark, intense gaze. There was an air of brutality about him that kind of turned her on. The tall, skinny bartender, on the other hand, she couldn't quite figure out. He seemed somewhat detached, even as he asked her:

"What'll it be? We're closing."

Sara smiled at him. He didn't react.

"Beer," she said.

The bartender quickly pulled an ice-cold beer from the tap.

"Anything else we could help you with?" he asked.

The customer's gaze stayed fixed on her. Sara laughed briefly.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked.

The two men looked at each other quickly, and the bartender smiled vaguely:

"That sure sounds promising, eh Billy?"

"Yeah yeah," Billy murmured. "But I don't think she knows what she's getting herself into."

Sara drank from her beer, then sniffed sarcastically.

"Listen, I don't think the two of you can think of anything I haven't tried yet."

The men fell silent for a few seconds. Then Billy whispered: "Lock the door."

The bartender quickly walked over to the door, locking it. The sound sent chills down Sara's spine, but she sat upright on the barstool, looking Billy straight in the eyes. Without a word he raised his glass and stood in front of Sara. Then, slowly, he tipped the glass, pouring cold beer over her torso.

She gasped from the cold. Soaked, her t-shirt clung to her breasts. Billy lowered the glass, smiling wickedly. The beer felt cold as ice against Sara's skin, hardening her nipples. Involuntarily, she grabbed her breasts, squeezing them gently. The bartender leaned across the counter, watching her.

"More," she whispered.

Billy lifted the glass over her head.

"Come on," she moaned, "give it to me."

And Billy let the beer wash over her hair, her face, her torso. She shivered from the cold, squirming on the barstool. Without a word the bartender was pulling more beer from the tap. Meanwhile, Billy grabbed Sara's glass, pouring that over her, too.

"Ohhh," she moaned. Her long, black hair got dripping wet, making it stick to her cheeks. Even the rough fabric of her jeans was soaked by the cold beer. Sara felt her t-shirt and panties clinging to her body.

The bartender handed Billy still more beer, which he eagerly poured over the soaking wet Sara. Panting, she let the cold liquid wash over her, still massaging her rounded breasts.

Billy put the empty glasses away. Then he sat down, just looking at her. None of the men said a word. The beer dripped from Sara's body onto the floor.

"You want me to undress, now?" she whispered.

There was no answer.

Brushing her dripping wet hair from her face, she unbuttoned her jeans. They were so wet, she could hardly pull them down. And when she finally did, her panties came off as well.

The bartender leaned over to look at Sara's pussy. She spread her legs as wide as she could. Billy could se all the way up into her pink slit, wet from beer and her juices. But he didn't move.

"We wanna watch you masturbate," he said calmly.

And Sara started playing with her pussy. She was so hot now. Her legs still spread wide, she exposed her clit to the two men. Then she let her fingers rub it. Up and down, very slowly, very gently.

"Oooh yeah," she whispered huskily.

Billy poured himself another beer, calmly drinking it as Sara masturbated in front of him.

"Is it good?" he asked her.

Sara was rubbing harder now. She gasped loudly with excitement, massaging her pussy in an ever-increasing rhythm.

"Ohhh," she shouted straight into Billy's face. He just smiled, taking another sip of beer.

"Well, is she gonna come?" the bartender said.

Then, suddenly, Billy stood in front of Sara again. Without warning, he brutally forced two fingers up into her pussy. She screamed loudly. Billy grabbed her firmly with his other arm and started finger-fucking her. Rhythmically, his two fingers slid in and out of her slippery cunt. He bent them and straightened them, turning them around in her pussy. And all the time thrusting them in and out.

Sara was sobbing with lust. The bartender watched them. Suddenly, Billy started kissing her. He pressed his mouth against hers, forcing his salivating tongue into her mouth. Sara twisted around on the barstool. Billy's fingers explored every inch of her pussy, his tongue greedily licking the insides of her mouth. She was so hot, she could hardly take it.

"Yep. Yeah, she's coming," the bartender said unemotionally.

And at the same moment she lost control. Billy's mouth let go of hers as Sara's screams of orgasm filled the bar, her pussy muscles spasming around his pumping fingers.

"Oh! Oh!" she screamed.

Billy pulled his dripping wet fingers from her pussy, forcing them into her mouth.

"Lick them," he whispered. With loud smacking noises she sucked her own pussy juice from his fingers. It still a had faint taste of beer. Her entire body was shivering.

"Are you ready?" Billy asked.

Without a word, the bartender came out to join them. He unbuttoned his jeans, pulling out a remarkably long cock. It was almost completely erect.

"Lick it," Billy commanded.

Shaking, she knelt down in front of the bartender, cautiously sucking the bulging head of his cock.

"Aaah," he groaned, forcing his cock into her mouth.

Sara swallowed, as the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat. Then he pulled the dripping cock out of her mouth, starting to pump it slowly back and forth.

"I think she's thirsty," Billy said mockingly.

And the bartender paused his fucking motions, as Billy poured some cold beer over his long cock. As he started pumping again, Sara could taste the beer on his long, stiff tool. The bartender grunted, grabbing her soaking wet hair. He pulled his cock all the way out of her mouth with each stroke, only to poke it in between her wet lips with a powerful thrust. Again and again, Sara's mouth was filled with his swelling cock.

"More," he gasped. Pulling out completely, he stood with his erect cock in front of her face.

"You do it," Billy commanded, passing the glass to Sara. With shivering fingers, she lifted it up, pouring cold beer over the bartender's cock. It jerked wildly, as he shook with desire.

"Yeah!" he yelled, brutally forcing his cock in between her lips again. She sucked the beer from it, as it pumped her mouth savagely. Then, again, he let it slip out, making a smacking sound.

"Again," he gasped.

Obediently, Sara poured more beer over the wildly stiffened cock. But this time she didn't take it into her mouth. Instead, she let her long, wet tongue lick up the beer. Slowly her tongue played around the tender skin of the bartender's hard shaft. Its veins swelled and throbbed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.