T-square - Cover

T-square

by Whisky7up

Copyright© 2006 by Whisky7up

Erotica Sex Story: A brief discipline session with rules.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   .

You are naked except for a slinky thong and high heels. Very high heels. You can barely walk in them. I have made you wear the thong to keep it inside you. You don't know what it is, except it's something. Is it a dildo? It vibrates... continuously. But there's another feeling too. Some kind of irritant has obviously been applied before I inserted it. You didn't notice it at first but the itch is maddening. You'd like to scratch it, but your hands are tied behind your back. You totter to the sofa and rub your cunt on the arm desperately. I watch through the two way mirror, stroking my stiff cock through my jeans as I gaze at your curvy bum. Oh, how hot I'm going to make that ass of yours so very soon.

You realise the arm is too wide to get the necessary pressure. You look for something narrower. Your eyes pick out pick out the T Square. If you could just hold it at the correct angle and slide it between your thighs from behind, maybe you could rub the short edge against your itching vagina. A great idea but, unfortunately, you cannot grip tightly enough to apply sufficient pressure. If anything you have made it worse. You press your thighs together as if trying to prevent yourself from peeing. But this does no good either. Just as you think you can take no more, you hear the door open. At last, your master. At least you assume it is he. He told you before he left the room that you should not look at him and that you should close your eyes.

But now it didn't matter as you felt the blindfold cover your eyes. You wonder why you were not blindfolded before but immediately you realise he was teasing you by allowing you to see what may help that itch in your pussy. For a moment you forget the torment. Your master promised your breasts would get some attention during this session. Surely he would not use the T Square on them?

You hear two hand claps... the signal that you should stand still. You feel so vulnerable and you know your breasts are thrusting out. You feel hands on them, pulling at your nipples. They stiffen in anticipation.

One hand leaves and immediately you jump as it slaps against the underside of your breast. The same happens with the other and then hands are alternately slapping the sides of your tits. Then a pause. You hear something scraping the surface of the desk. "No... Please, Master, not the T Square. It is too heavy for my poor breasts" you whine.

I say nothing. It is only a plastic 12 inch ruler. Despite your fear, I notice you are still presenting your breasts to me.

You hear a loud slap as the ruler makes contact. Your tits tingle as they are repeatedly spanked. Then you feel the soft lips of your lover soothing your sore nipples.

He leads you towards the desk. You hear three claps... the signal to bend. Your tender nipples brush against the desktop. Before you can get into a not too uncomfortable position, the ruler slaps against your bottom. The thong offers no protection as it merely nestles in the crevice of your bottom.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.