Trial By Sperm - Cover

Trial By Sperm

by jallen944

Copyright© 2006 by jallen944

Erotica Sex Story: The trial lawyer and the exchange student.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   .

Dan had a trial in the morning. He had to figure out how to defend some stupid kid who broke into an old woman's apartment and then got conked over the head with a frying pan. But it might as well have been him on trial, sitting in that chair next to the judge, trying to explain to his wife and three sons how he violated the same rules he had imposed on them.

Dan tilted his head back and rubbed his eyes. It was late, past two in the morning. The rest of the house was asleep and he was alone in his small office with the cluttered desk and the leather sofa and the books on the shelves. The green lamp on the desk filled the room with a warm glow, but it did not help focus his concentration on the open books or the folders with the sheets of lined yellow paper covered with his scribbling.

He shook his head. Whose idea was it anyway to invite an exchange student to live with them for six months? Especially a girl when he had three horny teenage boys also living in the house? Especially a beautiful teenage girl? How could he help but be distracted? He had to be in court in seven hours and still he had no idea what he was going to tell the jury.

He shut the heavy blue book and lay his forehead on it, his head turning side to side. He was the one who was stupid. He was the one who should be on trial. It was all an accident, he would swear that, swear it on his mother's grave. He never meant it to go as far as it did.

But it happened so quickly, and so easily. At the time he didn't even realize what was happening. How could they blame him? It could happen to any man.

Her name was Faruza. She had been away from home for four months and she was lonely. It was only a week ago, the night after her eighteenth birthday. They were the only ones home; she probably thought she was alone. His wife was out shopping and the boys were out doing who knew what. He heard sobs from her room at the end of the hall and when he went in he found her on the bed, curled around her pillow. Her long, black hair was in tangles and her big, dark eyes were puffy and red with tears. He sat down to comfort her and it just went from there. First he was holding her, then he was kissing her, then he was touching her.

What a stupid mistake. His boys were the ones he thought he had to worry about. He never expected the rules he and his wife laid down to keep them away from her applied to everyone, or that he would break them himself. Already, he could see the old judge with the scowl on his face and his wife at the plaintiff's table with tears running down her face.

He heard a soft tap and lifted his head off the blue law book. Was he hearing things? Was he dreaming? He put his forehead back on the book, but heard the tapping again. It was the door, someone was knocking at the door. Probably his wife checking on him. He got up, but the door opened a crack and Faruza's face peeked in, her sweet, angelic face, framed by her long, dark hair.

"Dan? Are you awake?" she said in her soft, girlish voice.

"Yeah, I'm up," he said.

Immediately, he remembered how he had taken her virginity and began to get aroused, despite the regret he felt for what he did to her. Even so, she took to it so readily, so willingly, as if it was what she wanted.

She came into his office and closed the door behind her. She was wearing one of his oversized t-shirts that came down to her hips, just showing the bottom of her white cotton panties. Her large breasts stretched the front.

"Can't you sleep?" he said.

She shook her head and walked toward him. Beneath the thin shirt, her heavy breasts jiggled.

"What are you working on?" she said.

Dan wiped his forehead and sat down again. He waved his hand over the books and papers.

"I have this case that goes to trial tomorrow. I don't think I'm gonna be ready."

Faruza sat on the corner of his desk, nodding. Dan glanced at her bare legs and felt a twitch between his own legs. Instantly, he remembered how good it felt to lay between her legs, how good she looked laying under him with that twisted up expression on her face when she was moaning. His penis grew hard and he squeezed his legs together.

"I bled yesterday," Faruza said. She lifted the bottom of the oversized shirt and looked down at her panties.

"Did it hurt?"

She shook her head. "I didn't bleed today."

"You're a woman now, not just a little girl."

He gazed over her young body, burning from the inside with lust. She filled out nicely. Her hard nipples stuck out through the shirt. Her waist curved in and her hips had a gentle flare down to her long legs. He stared at the mound between her legs and licked his lips, remembering the pleasure he experienced there. He couldn't believe this beautiful eighteen year old girl was sitting on his desk, showing him her panties. He looked at her face. She had big, dark eyes and those full, pouty lips. He couldn't believe she had those beautiful lips around his cock.

"I'm a woman now?" she said.

Dan nodded.

"Then I want more practice," she said.

Dan's eyebrows arched up. "More practice?"

Faruza nodded. Her hand touched his arm. "I want more practice at being a woman. I want to practice on you."

Her eyes looked down at his lap and blinked a few times. Dan smirked. She was staring at his hard-on. She looked into his eyes.

"Show it to me? Please?" she said.

"Show you what?"

Her eyes looked down at his lap again. Her small hand touched his knee.

"That," she said. Her fingers moved up his thigh and touched the ridge of his erection.

Dan's head spun. This was too good to be true. He gritted his teeth and his hands clenched into fists. If only his wife wasn't just upstairs.

He shoved his pants down. His long, erect cock jumped out. Faruza gasped and her eyes grew wide. The pink tip of her tongue licked her upper lip. Her fingers reached out and touched the hard shaft.

"What should I do?" she said in a whisper.

"Lick it."

Faruza nodded as if she agreed. Holding his cock in one hand, she got down on her knees between his legs, leaned forward and licked the tip. Dan sighed. Her breath was warm on his skin.

"Now suck it," Dan said.

Staring at the fat head, Faruza nodded and licked her lips. She opened her mouth wide, closed her lips around the end and moved her head up and down.

Dan groaned and closed his eyes. His head tilted back. In her mouth, her wet tongue slid around under the head of his cock. A few times, her teeth grazed the shaft and he winced. She was good, but obviously inexperienced. Hell, she was only eighteen. This was what, the second time in her life she had a cock in her mouth?

His hips rose off the chair, pushing his cock a bit deeper. Faruza gagged once, but kept going. Her head bobbed up and down with short, quick strokes like she was driven by a runaway motor.

"Slow down. Slow down, baby. Take it slow, deep and slow," Dan said. He brushed her long hair away from her face.

With his cock still between her lips, she looked up to his face, blinked, and nodded. She let out a deep breath through her nose, and her wet, puffy lips slid about midway down his cock and back up to the head. She licked up the saliva around her mouth and did it again, clamping her soft lips even tighter.

"Oh God yes," Dan groaned.

He put his hand on her shoulder, then around the back of her neck and pulled her closer. The head of his cock jammed against the roof of her mouth and all the way back to her throat. Faruza squealed around it and her eyes bulged. Dan groaned again and his cum burst in her mouth.

Faruza looked frightened at first, then angry. Her cheeks puffed out rhythmically with the flood of sperm that pumped into her mouth. A drop of it leaked from the corner of her mouth. She clamped her fat lips tighter. Her cheeks bulged out and she looked like she didn't know what to do.

"Swallow it baby," Dan said.

Faruza's nose wrinkled. She swallowed and started coughing, doubled over on the floor between his legs.

"Why didn't you tell me you were gonna do that?" she said, and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"I didn't want to."

Faruza's brows bunched low over her eyes.

"Why not? You know I hate how it tastes. And in my mouth. That is like, so gross." She stuck her tongue out and made a face.

"I wanted to see you drink it."

Faruza slapped his leg. "That's so mean. I should just leave."

Dan shrugged. "Ok. Leave."

Faruza was silent for a second. Her lower lip stuck out.

"But you haven't fucked me yet," she said.

"No, I guess not."

Faruza pulled up the bottom of the shirt and slipped her fingers down the front of her panties.

"I'm so wet down there. Why is it so wet?" she said.

"To make it easy for my cock to go in."

Faruza grinned. Her small hand squeezed his cock again. When she spoke, her voice was soft and breathy.

"I liked it when you did that. I wanna do it again, ok?"

Dan nodded. "Ok. Stand up."

Faruza rose to her feet, her arms at her sides.

"Take off the shirt."

She tugged the shirt off over her head. Her tangled mass of thick, black hair fell over her face and shoulders. She combed it away with her long nails, revealing hard, brown nipples that stood out.

"Take off your panties."

Faruza pushed the panties down over her hips to the floor. Dan stood up. Her eyes followed him across the room to the sofa. He removed his shirt and pants and sat down.

"Come here," he said.

Her bare feet padded softly across the hardwood floor. She sat beside him. Dan put his arm around her shoulder and she laid her head on his chest. He touched her bare thigh.

"Let me see how you're doing here," he whispered in her ear. He pushed her legs apart and she gasped when his fingers touched her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.