Fairy Godbitch: Day At The Beach - Cover

Fairy Godbitch: Day At The Beach

by XTremeInk

Copyright© 2006 by XTremeInk

Fantasy Sex Story: The first Fairy Godbitch story. WARNING: Very Strong Stuff. (Scent play and very dirty sex!) You are warned.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Spitting   Body Modification   Needles   .

Intro:

Think of her as a kinky Fairy Godmother. A very kinky Fairy Godmother with an attitude...


"Jesus Christ Jenny - take a shower already! We're not leaving until you do."

It was an empty threat and Jenny knew it.

"Fuck you, Katie."

Kate recognized a losing battle, so with an exaggerated sigh, she gathered up her stuff to head for the beach. Kate hated the fact that her parents often made her watch her thirteen year old sister when they were on vacation. If Kate wanted to go to the beach, she had to bring Jenny and quite frankly, her sister creeped her out.

At seventeen, Kate was totally hot. She was five-seven, thin with large D cup breasts and a really great ass - if she did say so herself. She always dressed well and was well made up, even on the beach. She had a deep, perfect tan, long, honey colored hair (kept in a ponytail to ensure it was manageable and would look good on the beach) and her bikini showed just enough to be daring. She kept her pubic hair trimmed to ensure nothing would show, even in her small bottoms, and her pits carefully shaved - unlike her wierdo sister.

"Come ON Kate! Like, why don't you just bring the fucking mirror with you?"

"What ever," snarled Kate.

As they walked the block to the beach, Kate wondered, for the thousandth time, what drove her sister. Sure, she didn't have any tits, and was kinda short - being only five foot tall, but she was lean rather than skinny and had a pretty nice bod. She could look cute - if she like, shaved her pits and stopped keeping her dark blond hair cut in that shaggy, stupid "I'm trash" look. Well, snorted Kate, she certainly smelled like trash. Jen took a shower whenever she felt like it - which of late wasn't very often. She washed her hair and face daily, but nothing else. To top it off, Kate was sure her sister hadn't discovered deodorant. The six earrings in each ear didn't help the look either. Kate was amazed their parents hadn't screamed about that, but little Jenny, unlike her older sister, got whatever she wanted. Kate had been begging for over a year to get her belly button pierced only to be met with a firm No.

And now, she thought spreading out her towel in the sand, it was the vacation before her senior year, she'd just turned seventeen, looked hotter than she ever had in her life (even without the piercing) and had to drag her freaky little sister with her every day to the beach. Like, the smell alone would drive away any guy. And it wasn't as if Jenny even went in to the fucking water! She just lay there with those dark glasses on and sweat. She didn't even lay in the sun -- she just stayed under that big umbrella. At least Kate could put her towel a little farther away from Jenny since she wanted to be in the sun.

As she lay down, another girl, not too far away, caught her eye. She snorted. This one was almost a match for her sister. She looked about the same age and might have been the same height, but she had tits. She also had purple hair, a ton of earrings in each ear and a nose ring through her septum. Her bikini top (black of course) was tiny and so thin that Kate thought she could make out the other girls nipples and it looked like they were pierced! Gross! And like, ouch!

It was too early for Kate to start hoping for a guy to notice her - or to make a guy notice her, so she lay down on her back to get some sun. Plus, by laying on her back, it was possible that her... assets... would get the attention of a cute guy.

Kate must have dozed off because when she woke up, she was feeling very strange. In fact, she couldn't move and when she started to scream, she realized her mouth was stuffed with something. Her eyes snapped open and the first thing she saw was the freak from the beach. Well, the other freak, not her sister.

"Hey Katie," said the freak with a nasty grin. She was nude, and Kate saw her huge nipples were pierced with a thick bar through each. She was also hairless from the neck down, which was way more than Kate needed to know. Kate, of course, tried to make noise, scream, yell, move, something. But to no avail. Looking down at her body, she saw she had been stripped as well. That, however, wasn't the worst of it.

Her arms were tied over her head, her legs bent at the knees and pulled back until they touched the wood that she was tied to and there was a strap cutting deeply across her belly holding down her middle. Apparently, the flexibility that came with being a star cheerleader wasn't always a good thing. Each calf was tied to a post so that her feet were straight up in the air. Her legs were wide enough apart that she knew her entire sex was exposed. The worse though, were her beautiful tits. Each one had a black leather strap buckled tightly around the base which turned her large tits into tight balls sitting on her chest. Painful, tight balls. Her nipples, large, but not huge, looked really big from all the blood forced into her tits. Her brown body glistened from sweat in the strong sun, and the pure white of her pubic area and bulging tits drew the eye to those private parts now on display to this psycho.

"I bet you've got all kinds of questions," came the surprisingly musical voice. Kate nodded. "Well," the girl continued, "let's see if I can answer a few.

"First off, you wanna know what's going on, right?" Kate nodded. "And you wanna know who I am." Another nod. "Oops!" said the girl looking away from Kate for a second, "Explanations will have to wait for a sec."

Kate saw Jenny walking up and immediately started struggling, trying to signal for help, for Jenny to run away and get help, anything to get her away from this nut. Jenny, however, just walked up to the nutcase and Kate almost fainted as they kissed. This wasn't a little peck on the cheek either, this was a full, open mouth, spit swapping, tongues included kiss! Christ! Her sister was a lezbo?

During the kiss, Jenny's fingers had been playing with the freak's huge nipples, painfully twisting and pulling on the bars. When she finished, Jenny turned to her bound sister and smiled down at her. She was wearing a very thin, teeny, tiny bikini top and a pair of shorts so tight Kate could see the outline of her cunt lips in the thin, dark material. Kate could also see Jenny's nipples through the top and wondered when they'd gotten so big. Her pale skin gleamed with sweat in the sun and when Jenny put her hands on her hips, Kate could see the dark hair under her arms, matted with sweat. This close to her sister, she could also smell her sweat and another, more musky smell. Rather than being repulsed, the combination of scents somehow went right to her pussy. She recognized them as being similar to her own scent when she was very aroused, those nights in bed when she brought herself off. Of course, as soon as she was finished, she immediately washed her hands. She deliberately didn't think about the fact that when she was in the throes of orgasm, she would greedily sniff the fingers of the hand that had been between her legs while using the other to fuck her tight hole with.

Jenny leaned down over Kate's face, did something to the thing that was in her mouth and Kate found that even though it was still forced open, there was nothing stuffed in there anymore. This close, Jenny's smell was even stronger. Out of the corner of her eye, Kate could see that Jenny had removed a short, penis shaped plug from her mouth. It even had a hole in the end. Gross.

"I'll be back soon Sis, I'm going for a little jog. Have fun while I'm gone."

With that, Jenny did the grossest thing that Kate could imagine. She worked up a large glob of saliva and spat it into Kate's helpless mouth. Kate could have almost puked as the slimy spit oozed over her tongue. Jenny laughed, replaced the plug and left Kate's line of sight.

The freak giggled, drawing Kate's attention back to her. "Now," she said, "where were we? Oh yeah, you had some questions. I'll answer some of 'em, but I don't think you're gonna believe me. First off, I'm Jenny's Fairy Godbitch." Kate just looked at the girl like she was a total nutcase. "It's like a Fairy Godmother, but better. Fairy Godmothers are like these matronly, cutesy bores. A Fairy Godbitch is way, way better. I can do lot's of things those old prunes would never think of. And yes, I know you don't believe me. You will though.

"Now, as for what you're doing here? Well, I'm Jenny's Fairy Godbitch, not yours, so this is her wish." Kate just lay there in shock. Maybe she was the one who was nuts. Maybe she'd stayed out in the sun too long and this was all a hallucination. The girl continued. "It's not a hallucination, trust me. It's magic. And I'm gonna really enjoy helping Jenny get her wish."

There was a pause, as the girl grinned. "Oh, yeah, I bet you wanna know what her wish was." Actually, Kate just wanted to wake up from this nightmare. "Well, her wish is to have dirty, nasty, perverted sex with her sister - that's you - and to make you get off on the stuff she likes." The girl grinned and leaned close. Her scent was like Jenny's. Not as strong, but somehow able to arouse Kate against her will. "Actually, Jenny had several wishes, but I don't get too technical about this stuff, as long as I get to have fun too. Now, I don't want to spoil all the surprises, but I will tell you a few things that are gonna happen."

The girl, Kate refused to think of her as anything but that, knelt at Kate's side and started to play with one bulging tit. Kate groaned since her breast was more sensitive than it had ever been. She couldn't believe she was starting to get hot. "For one thing," said the girl tightly squeezing one throbbing nipple, "you don't get to cum unless Jenny wants you to. You'll just get more and more excited, unable to have an orgasm unless your little sister lets you have one. Also," she continued with a sadistic gleam in her eyes, "I get to play with you too. And I really like it when bitches like you get off on being hurt - and trust me, you will be getting off on it." She leaned so close that Kate could feel her breath on her face. Oddly, it smelled a bit like peppermint. "By later today, all those places that you normally cover are gonna be really sunburned. So when I start whipping your tits, they're really gonna hurt. Not to mention that pretty little cunt of yours which, now that I think of it, we need to fix up a little." The girl stood and held a hand over Kate's neat triangle of pubic hair. "Watch carefully now."

Kate lifted her head as she felt a sharp pain in her mons. It felt like someone had grabbed a little tuft of pubic hair and pulled it out. The sensation continued, the sharp pain in her crotch growing as it felt like the effect was spreading. Sweat started to bead on her body as she watched her treasured pubic hair slowly and painfully disappear. When the hair on her pussy lips started disappearing, Kate began to moan from the pain. And something else too. Arousal began to burn in her belly and as the pain grew from the hair being pulled out of her sensitive crotch so did her need for an orgasm. She was soaked with sweat, and her cunt soaked with oily discharge when the girl dropped her hand, eyeing the white, sweaty cunt shining in the sun.

Kate lifted her head, panting through her nose and looked at her bald pussy in dismay. Although she wouldn't admit it, she found the sight quite hot. The girl was looking down at Katy with a smirk on her face.

"Still don't believe in magic? Don't worry slut, it works whether you believe in it or not." She smiled. "Time for more fun. Your sister'll be back in a little while, but I wouldn't want you to get bored while we're waiting."

Kate didn't get bored. The girl started playing with her bound breasts, squeezing and slapping them while straddling her waist. Kate could feel the wetness leaking from the other girl's cunt as it was ground into her stomach. She groaned with pain when her hard breasts were slapped and her nipples roughly pulled and twisted. The girl wasn't lightly slapping them either. She'd pull back her hand and land an open handed slap on the bottom or side of each breast, making a loud smacking sound with each blow. After a short time, the girl turned the other way and started in on Kate's pussy, which was still sore from having all the hair pulled out. At one point, Kate almost had an orgasm as the girl held open her pussy lips with one hand and repeatedly smacked her open sex with the other. It hurt worse than anything she could remember, but she was going crazy with lust.

The Fairy toyed with her for what seemed like forever, slapping, pinching, masturbating and generally tormenting Kate. At one point, she even tightened the leather straps at the base of her breasts. The straps had circular metal grommets the whole length, so theoretically, there was no limit to how tight they could be buckled. Right now though, Kate thought that her tits were going to pop from the pressure. Plus, the hot sun was starting to soak into her unprotected skin and she knew that soon, she'd be getting burned.

"Well," said her tormentor, "Jenny should be here in a few. I guess it's about time to get you ready."

Kate wasn't thinking too clearly by this time. Her arousal was out of control and she actually found herself getting turned on by the other girl's sweaty, nude body. Unconsciously, she started running her tongue over the cock gag in her mouth, slowly caressing it's soft lines. Kate looked down as the Fairy knelt between her widespread legs. Smiling, the Fairy held up a tube. Kate frowned in confusion having no idea what was going to happen to her.

"You're really gonna love this," said the Fairy. "Not." She giggled at her own joke. "It's gonna hurt and no doubt when you finally figure out what's gonna happen, really gross you out. Of course, that means that it'll be driving you crazy with lust, since the spell I put on you makes that sort of stuff turn you on - for a while, anyway."

Kate had no idea what was going to happen. Then she felt a poking and prodding at her cunt and it looked like the Fairy was coating the tube with Kate's own cunt juice. Then, she felt a searing pain as the wide tube was pushed into her piss hole. That really, really hurt and dimly Kate realized that she should have had an orgasm. The Fairy pushed until the tube entered her bladder, then did something and a small stream of urine came out of the tube. The Fairy licked it off her fingers after adjusting something on the end of the tube that stopped the flow. Then, she started fucking it in and out of Kate's urethra, pushing it deep into her bladder with each stroke. Kate was screaming in her gag and would have been begging for the pain to stop. Also to cum, as her tightly bound body was subjected to more pain than she'd ever felt.

Finally, she realized that the unnatural fucking had stopped and that someone else was there. Her sister was back.

"Miss me?" asked Jenny.

The Fairy got up from between Kate's legs as Jenny reached down and started to dig her nails deeply into Kate's engorged nipples. Kate moaned loudly and almost climaxed when her sister started to use her nails to scratch the skin of her bulging tits. She watched as welts were raised across the breasts that were slowly turning red from the hot sun.

"Hey, can we tighten up these straps a bit? They look a little loose to me." commented Jenny.

Loose! Kate thought. It already looked like her tits were going to pop. If she'd know anything about bondage she would have realized that her tits should have been turning a dark blue from lack of blood flow. The Fairy, of course, was keeping that from happening. It was a bit of a struggle, but the other two girls managed to tighten the straps even more. Kate watched in horror as her beautiful breasts were turned into rock hard balls, each base so constricted that she thought she could easily wrap around it with a thumb and forefinger.

Since both the girls were so close to her, the musky smell of their sweat was all Kate could smell. Each breath drew in more of it and it hit the pit of her stomach and exploded like a bomb of lust. She really couldn't understand why she wasn't just constantly cuming.

"You got everything ready?" asked Jenny. "I gotta piss like a race horse."

"Yup," giggled the other girl. Kate watched uncomprehendingly as she held up what looked like a huge syringe, with a clear tube instead of a needle at the end of it. She felt some movement between her legs and the tube in her bladder was painfully jolted. She could easily see the syringe by looking down between her legs and she felt the weirdest sensation as the plunger was pulled back it began to fill up with amber colored liquid. She connected the two things and realized that her bladder was having everything sucked out of it! It was the strangest sensation, especially since she was used to having control over her bladder and now she had none. The strangeness changed to pain however, when the sadistic girl rapidly pushed the plunger back in. Cramps struck her belly as her bladder was forcefully refilled. Of course, with the pain came waves of arousal and Kate was moaning with both passion and pain. When it stopped, she saw that the Fairy had removed the plunger from the syringe and her sister was straddling it. Dark golden piss flowed from between Jenny's legs and the strong smell of piss invaded Kate's nose. It wasn't until Jenny started to push the plunger back in that she realized that they were filling her bladder with her sister's piss. Overfilling, actually. It felt like she was going to burst from the pressure. Her eyes rolled from the pain, her clit throbbing so hard she knew it would only take the slightest touch to bring her in to the most shattering orgasm she'd ever had.

They weren't finished though. As soon as they finished forcing Jenny's piss into Kate, they had the plunger out of the syringe and the Fairy was holding it to her cunt. Kate started to frantically get their attention, trying to tell them they'd burst her bladder if they put anymore into it. She was ignored until after the Fairy's piss was added to hers and her sisters and Kate could see an actual bulge where her bladder was. Tears streamed from her eyes from both pain and the frustration of denied sexual release. Every time she thought she couldn't take anymore, she was proven wrong.

"Maybe now you believe that I'm a Fairy?" asked the girl. "If it wasn't for my magic, you're bladder would have already exploded. But don't worry - it won't."

"Hey Kate," said her sister leaning over her, "since you're always bugging me to get cleaned up, I thought you could give me a hand. Would you like that?"

Kate didn't know how to respond. She sensed a trap.

"If, every time I wanna get clean, you help me, you'll get an orgasm. Does that sound good?"

As she said that, she ran her nails over Kate's tits, scratching them enough to almost draw blood. Meanwhile, the Fairy was pushing down on her abused bladder causing cramps to radiate out from her stomach. The pain was followed closely by intense arousal. Jenny hauled off and slapped one of Kate's tits, her hand making a loud CRACK as it connected with the engorged flesh. Kate came inches away from an orgasm, as the pain exploded over her. Kate couldn't take anymore and nodded to her sister. Anything for an orgasm.

"Good," smiled her sister. It was a nasty smile.

While Jenny slipped off her top and bottoms, the Fairy removed the gag from Kate's mouth, then added a strap over her forehead keeping her head in place. Kate, however, couldn't keep her eyes off her sister's lean, hard body. It wasn't true that she had no tits, but they were more like slight swells on her chest. Her nipples were bigger than Kate's own - almost as big as the Fairy's, and dark pink. Her cunt, when it was revealed was almost totally hairless. But Kate couldn't believe the thick smell coming from between her sister's legs. It felt like it was coating her tongue, even though her mouth was closed. Jenny leaned over her sister so that one nipple was almost touching her lips.

"Start cleaning bitch."

Kate just looked blankly at her sister. This close, the smell from under her arms was incredible and she felt her body react to it. She didn't understand what Jenny wanted though.

"I said, start cleaning, bitch. Use your tongue."

Ewww! That was totally gross! She wanted Kate to lick her clean? Not only was she not a Lezbo, like her sister, but that was just beyond revolting.

She tried to speak to tell her sister that there was no way she was going to do that, when she realized she couldn't talk. It was like one of those dreams when you needed to warn someone, but couldn't talk to do it. She could make grunts and groans, but no words.

"Last chance before we get really nasty, " said Jenny, moving her sweating chest close to her sister's mouth.

Kate kept her mouth closed, desperately trying to keep her arousal from making her give in to her sister's disgusting request.

"Fine," said Jenny straightening up. "I'm sure you'll love this as much as we will."

The Fairy removed the strap from Kate's forehead and propped her head up. Most of what Kate could see was her obscenely bulging tits.

"When you're ready to obey me, just say, 'Yes Mistress'." Kate tried to respond with "Fuck You!" but nothing came out.

She was perplexed by what the Fairy had in her hand. Several long, thin pieces of metal. The Fairy gave a bunch to her sister. Kate was afraid, but it was a non-specific fear. Of course, it added to her arousal as well. Jenny looked a question at the Fairy.

"Hey sweetie, it's your wish. You get the honors."

Kate's fear turned to terror as her sister put the point of one of the pieces of metal to her bulging breast and began to push. The feel of the metal sliding through her tit was unbelievably painful. She knew she should have been fainting, puking or both. It hurt even more than her bladder did, especially when it came out the other side of her breast. Instead though, she grew faint with lust. Her head spun and all she could think about was the pain and just how near an orgasm was. After the forth skewer went in, the girls were taking turns pushing them through her breasts, Kate was panting and moaning, an orgasm just out of reach.

Her sister leaned over her, the smell of her sweat overwhelmingly erotic, and said, "You can start earning that orgasm any time sis. Just say 'Yes Mistress' and start licking."

A fifth, then a sixth skewer pushed through each breast. Finally, the Fairy took out what appeared to be a long hat pin and pressed it against the end of Kate's nipple. Kate started screaming out "Yes Mistress!" as fast as she could get the words out. If her pain and arousal got any higher, she'd go crazy.

Once again, her sister's sweaty chest descended toward Kate's mouth. Her tongue touched the skin of her sister's breast and the tang of salt spread through Kate's mouth. She moaned, wondering how her body could take being this aroused and not cum.

Kate licked and sucked the sweat off Jenny's entire chest, chewing and licking the hard nubs of her nipples. It was the most erotic thing that Kate had ever done and she barely hesitated when a sweaty, lightly haired armpit was presented to her lips. Eagerly, her tongue ran over the wet flesh, capturing each drop of moisture that she could. Jenny's underarm practically covered her nose and the smell of her sweat was so strong. Kate hoped, as she cleaned the second armpit, that she could cum soon. All of a sudden, she found herself kissing Jenny, their tongues sliding across each other with amazing passion. Kate had kissed a number of guys, and none of them had ever kissed like this.

Finally, Jenny straightened, breaking the kiss. She grabbed the end of a skewer and pulled it out making her sister moan in pain. "That was pretty good, but there are other places that need cleaning too." The Fairy removed a skewer. "You think you're ready to clean those?"

Kate was almost delirious with pain and pleasure. She was also completely humiliated since she knew that her sister knew she'd been getting off sucking her sweaty armpits. But she needed a cum, so bad. "Yes Mistress," she said.

She pleaded to be allowed to continue the entire time the skewers were pulled from her tits. Blood oozed from the holes - not a lot, but some. Kate was going out of her mind with lust waiting for Jenny's tits or armpit to hover over her face. Instead, however, her younger sister started to shift around and Kate realized what she'd have to lick next.

Jenny straddled her face facing Kate's feet and Kate looked up between her sisters legs. They were spread enough that she could just get a hint of the inner lips of a cunt that was a bald as her own.

Jenny spread her ass cheeks and squatted, her rosebud directly over Kate's mouth. "You can start with my asshole. Make sure it's nice and clean or I won't let you go on to finish the rest."

Kate was sure she couldn't do it. But lust boiled through her body and the sweaty smell of her sister's asshole slammed through her senses and Kate found her tongue licking the droplets of moisture at the top of Jenny's crack. She licked and sucked all the way down to the brown hole, the salty/gamy taste almost making her gag. She didn't care though - fingers had started to play with her own cunt and they really knew what they were doing. She was so sensitive that her hips tried to jump each time a finger grazed her clit and it wasn't long before she was pushing her tongue into her sister's asshole as far as it would go. Finally, Jenny lifted her hips and shifted so that her cunt was over her sister's mouth. She spread the outer lips with her fingers and this time Kate did gag. Jenny's asshole had been cleaner than her cunt! White lube was smeared all along the inner lips and oozing out of the hole. Old girl cum caked the space between her inner and outer lips and there was also white goop stuck to the clit. The smell was incredible - so strong, musky and sweaty. There was no way she was going to be able to do this. Then, something warm wrapped itself around her own clit, tugging the almost inch long organ from its hood and all her resistance started to crumble. When teeth bit down painfully into the organ, the pain almost made her cum and Kate soon found herself licking and sucking every bit of her sister's discharge that she could get her mouth on. As she stuck her tongue deep into the spicy hole, her sister started to cum. Thick white oils began oozing out of the tight hole and into Kate's sucking mouth.

That was when her own orgasm began. Kate couldn't breath as the pleasure crashed down on her. The more of her sister's slimy cunt juice she sucked into her mouth, the more her own pleasure increased until Kate thought she was going to pass out. She didn't though, and as Jenny lifted her rank crotch from Kate's face, her orgasm started to fade. Kate started to feel sick from what she'd just done. Jesus! She'd just had sex with her own sister! Just sucked another girl's cunt - and a filthy cunt at that. How could she have done such a gross thing? And let's not even think about that whole ass thing. Still, the tastes in her mouth, and the pain coming from her tits and bladder made her aware of just how aroused she still was, which was odd because she didn't like pain. Also, an orgasm like the one she just had should have satisfied her for sure. Not today though. Her body was crying out for more.

Jenny looked down at her sister, then over at the Fairy. "You in the mood for some more fun?"

Obviously she wasn't talking to Kate. "Yup," said the Fairy.

"Cool," replied Jenny. Kate watched as Jenny headed toward a table, but then the Fairy was grabbing her head and forcing the penis gag into her mouth. Once it was safely strapped on, the band was removed from Kate's forehead. Her sister came back with a small beach bucket full of something that Kate couldn't see, and grabbed her hair. The Fairy twisted the plug and removed the penis gag from the mount that held it in Kate's mouth. While Jenny's hand held Kate's head steady, the girls took turns spitting huge wads of spit into Kate's mouth. Each time the warm spit landed on her tongue, Kate's stomach twisted in revulsion. Her cunt, however, twitched in desire and her moans made it sound like she actually wanted them to spit in her mouth. Maybe she did, she thought, since every time a thick wad of saliva landed in her mouth pleasure shot through her belly. Kate just started to let it happen - it was too disgusting to think about and she couldn't stop them anyway.

"That's right," said the Fairy, "just let it happen and enjoy it." Kate's eyes closed and she moaned as her sister dropped more spit into her mouth. "Just accept that you're getting off on all this and it'll be so much more fun."

Finally, the girls tired of the game, or just ran out of spit, and replaced the penis gag. Kate lay there and panted through her nose wondering what they were going to do to her next. She raised her head and looked down at her body.

"Oh, sister's slut wants to see what she looks like, eh? Well, no problem," said the Fairy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.