A Beginning - Cover

A Beginning

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Edward has the hots for his 14-year old daughter, Katie. She has a very sexy girlfriend named Julia, and he also has a beautiful wife named Anna and a son, Lance. Things are about to get very heated up in Edward's household.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Edward and Katie, his teenage daughter, didn't realize that while they'd been alone and had finally become intimate lovers, his wife and their younger son, Lance, had also become intimately involved. The mother, Anna, had actually seduced Lance and she had taken him inside her pussy and let him fuck her for the very first time. Anna had expected that her young teenage son was probably very capable of getting a hardon and of penetrating and fucking her horny pussy but she knew he was still very young and had a lot of learning to do in the mature world of adult sexual play. She'd been right; he was capable of getting a pretty nice, hard erection but he was still very immature and had a lot to learn about everything sexual. For one thing, his mother knew he needed to become more aware and more mature in his appreciation for what a sexy woman's body looked like and felt like when he was naked with her. She knew that she was probably pushing the limits in seducing and having an incestuous relationship with her young son already but she was so horny to have a hard cock and she had a sexy little son so she'd let herself go ahead and take him to bed even though she knew she should probably have waited another year or so.

Anna had first taken Lance into her bedroom and then she gotten him naked and taken her own clothes off and had him lie back and she'd moved in between his legs and started stroking his young immature dick. She knew a young boy reaching puberty would learn from her sexual teaching but she also knew that some of his sexual knowledge and response came from just being a growing boy with sexual hormones coursing through his developing body. She'd never had sex with a boy as young as Lance before so Anna didn't know how much hardon and ejaculation he was capable of. Since she wanted him to fuck her, she first sucked his cock and let him see how sexy it felt to have a woman take his horny dick in her mouth and hands, and before she actually sucked him enough to bring him off to a hot little orgasm, she quit blowing him and then had him get up while she laid down on her back and spread her legs for the next step.

Anna loved the very curious and lusty look in her young son's eyes as she saw him there, naked and nearly fully hard, as he moved in between her spread legs and she reached up, wrapping her hand around his hard young cock and began guiding the head of his teenage hardon into the hotness of her womanly pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, yes, baby, come closer and let me help you slide this nice dick of yours up inside Mommy's needy pussy, Lance," Anna said as she felt the semi-hard head of his hardon touching her pussy lips and then she kept a firm grasp on her young son's dick and spread her legs, feeling the head of his teenage cock entering her pussy and then starting to spread them apart as he mounted her. "Yes, ohhhhh, yes, slide your nice dick inside Mommy and help me and you both feel good," Anna moaned as she felt her young son's cock spreading her horny pussy and she helped him both mount her and then begin to start learning the rhythm and feel of penetrating a female's pussy and beginning to fuck her to bring them both to sexual release and satisfaction.

Anna was actually surprised when she realized that Lance didn't seem to need much coaching once his mother helped him slide his horny dick inside her and he began to rut in and out of her more mature and yet very horny pussy. She'd never had sex at the young age he was and she'd never known that such a young teenager not only learned quickly but he also seemed to sense what it meant for him to penetrate and fuck the hot horny willing pussy that engulfed his raging hardon.

"Ohhhh, yes, yes, baby, fuck Mommy," Anna begged, and Lance was more than willing to give his lusciously naughty hot mother exactly what she begged him for. And, when Lance finally began to climax and spurt his hot young cumload inside her pussy, Anna suddenly realized that she wasn't on birth control and as her own lusty son's cum spurted into her womb, she wondered what the future held for her whole family.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.