A Beginning - Cover

A Beginning

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Edward has the hots for his 14-year old daughter, Katie. She has a very sexy girlfriend named Julia, and he also has a beautiful wife named Anna and a son, Lance. Things are about to get very heated up in Edward's household.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Edward couldn't believe how much he'd enjoyed fucking Katie and taking her cherry pussy. He was so glad he'd been her first man and he intended to repay her countless times for letting him be the first horny male to slide his hard cock into her hot pussy. He'd not only semi-seduced Katie and then deflowered her virgin pussy but he'd fucked her more than one time that first night when they became lusty lovers.

While Edward thought he was pulling something very sexy and secretive off with his 14-year old daughter, Katie, his wife, Anna, had similar designs on the 10-year old son, Lance. She'd already noticed that Lance, even at 10 years old, was becoming very well-endowed in the crotch and Anna had begun to wonder if Lance was ready to learn about sexual activities from his own horny mother. She intended to find out and that very night that Edward and Katie had become lovers, Anna was taking her son Lance's sexual virginity, too.

Anna had taken Lance out of the house that night and when Edward and Katie were beginning to enjoy their first fuck together in an incestuous father/daughter time in Katie's bed, Anna had Lance in the car and she found a secluded place where she and her son could be alone without anyone interrupting them. Anna had never been with a male younger than her early teenage lovers, but she knew that both her son and daughter were big for their ages, and she'd seen the very large bulge of Lance's 10-year old dick inside his pants. She wasn't sure but she thought Lance was already in puberty and she'd even seen indications in his underwear that he was exploring his own sexuality by masturbating already.

Lance wondered what his mom, Anna, had in mind when she stopped the car under the trips back off the main road and when she turned and looked into his eyes, he wondered if he'd done something wrong and she'd brought him out here by himself to chastise him.

"Lance, Mommy wanted to be alone with you for a little while and talk to you about some new things," Anna said as tried to put her son at ease in preparation for what she hoped he and her would share in a few moments.

Lance didn't know what to say. He was still not sure what his mother had in mind but he looked into her eyes and he knew he could trust his own mother. Anna scooted over closer on the bench seat of the car and she let her hand move up to the side of her son's face and she gently caressed and touched his smooth young cheek. Then she let her hand move down over Lance's upper chest and she told him how much she loved him and how glad she was that he was her son. Lance looked into his mother's eyes and he thought he saw something there that he'd never seen before. His breath caught in his throat as he felt his mother's hand wandering gently and in loving caresses over his body.

"Lance, there comes a time in a boy's life when he needs to start learning about things that will start happening and that will impact on the years ahead in his future," Anna said. "You're at that age now, Lance, and I want to be the first woman to show you some of these things, OK?"

"Sure, Mom, although I'm not quite sure what you're talking about," Lance said as he began to get a hint of what his mother was referring to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.