A Beginning - Cover

A Beginning

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Edward has the hots for his 14-year old daughter, Katie. She has a very sexy girlfriend named Julia, and he also has a beautiful wife named Anna and a son, Lance. Things are about to get very heated up in Edward's household.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Edward was a normal sexy man. He needed sex often and he knew what a sexy woman looked like whenever he saw one. It had been sometime since Edward had begun to realize that his very own daughter, Katie, was quickly developing into a very sexy and very attractive young woman. Katie was 14 years old and she had a very nice body. She was tall, taller than most of the other girls in her class at school and even at 14 years, she already had a very nice set of B-cup breasts. Her body was very shapely and Edward found himself getting aroused often whenever he'd see his teenage daughter around the house.

Edward couldn't help himself. He knew that a father wasn't supposed to think sexy thoughts about his own daughter, but Katie was so sexy and her body had developed so nicely that what he thought and felt about her made his cock hard and he wanted to fuck Katie so badly he could hardly stand it. Katie had been a very cute and pretty young girl but now that she was starting to become a young woman, Edward wanted to bring Katie into the world of adult sexual play and he wanted to be the first one to take Katie's cherry pussy.

While Edward was increasingly hot for his teenage daughter, Katie, he'd also found out that his wife, Anna, had a very intense sexual interest in their son, Lance. Their son Lance was 10 years old and like his sister, Lance was a bit taller and more mature than most boys his age. He'd actually found Anna in the bedroom one morning masturbating and he'd managed to get her to admit that she was getting herself off by fantasizing about having sexy with Lance for the very first time. He'd seen his son Lance's dick on more than one occasion and Edward thought his son was going to be nicely equipped when he began a teenager but he also thought that Lance was already to experience what sex was like and who better to do that with than a sexy woman like his own mother Anna.

Edward was satisfied to let Anna pursue her own plans with their son but he hoped that maybe she'd allow him to secretly watch whenever she got ready to be alone with Lance for the first time. Meanwhile, he had plans to seduce and fuck his daughter, Katie, and he was planning to take action that very night.

Edward loved what a sexy body Katie had and he saw her as already being a young woman even though she was only 14 years of age. It always gave Edward a hardon whenever he got a chance to see Katie's developing body. On occasion she'd bend over and he could see down her top and he really enjoyed the sexy view of her cleavage and the nice breasts she had. Edward especially loved it in the evenings and approaching bedtime when Katie would be wearing only panties and a T-shirt with no bra underneath and he could often see her sexy dark nipples through the material of her T-shirt.

Edward kept having to remind himself that Katie was only 14 years old. She looked older than that and the curves and shape of her body told anyone seeing her that she was several years older than she really was. Edward only knew that he was increasingly horny to have a sexual relationship with Katie and this was the day he was planning to make that a reality. He'd seen Katie unknowingly when she'd been in the bathroom, totally naked, and he had known then by seeing her body naked and seeing the shape and size of her breasts and her nicely rounded ass that she was ready to be deflowered and he intended to be her first lover.

Katie also had a very sexy friend named Julia who had the body of a woman even though she was only 16 years old. Her tits were nice sized and Edward had sexual desires to bury his cock inside Julia's horny young teenage pussy as much as he wanted to fuck Katie. Edward had been so horny all day in anticipation of seducing and fucking his own daugher that it was all he could do to keep from jacking off before hand. But, he wanted his next cum to be with his cock buried deep inside Katie's tight hot pussy so he held off and resisted the temptation to jack his horny cock off.

That night, Katie and Edward were at home alone. His son Lance and his wife had both left the house and when they were gone and wouldn't return for a couple of hours, Edward made his move. He went to Katie's room and found here there, listening to music and looking through some of her magazines. Katie was dressed in a pair of shorts and a rather snug-fitting T-shirt that showed off her nicely shaped B-cup sized tits. She did have a bra on because she wasn't quite ready for bed, and Edward's cock grew very hard as he saw what a sexy shapely body his 14 year old daughter had.

Edward noticed that Katie seemed to be glad to see her father and he hoped she would be even happier when he made love to her. His cock was already hard inside his pants and he knew she'd see the bulge of his hardon if she happened to look at his crotch.

Edward sat on the bed next to where Katie was sitting. He looked into her eyes and she looked

back at him as though she wondered what he wanted. Finally, she dropped her magazine and looked straight into his eyes.

"Katie, I wanted to come in here while your mom and Lance were gone and share some very special things with you," he said as he felt his heart racing. His cock was totally erect in his pants and Edward resisted just throwing Katie onto her back, ripping her clothes off and climbing on top of her gorgeous naked teenage body.

"What, Daddy, what do you want to share with me?" Katie asked as she turned to face Edward. He felt his cock harden even more as he saw how Katie's sexy breasts moved under her T-shirt and he could hardly wait to get his hands and his lips on her naked breasts.

"Katie, I hope you don't mind me telling you but I think you're very sexy and I'm so thrilled that you're my daughter. But, Katie, I feel something different for you than I feel for a daughter. I think you're the hottest young girl I've ever known and I want you, Katie. I want to make love to you even though I'm your father," Edward stuttered out as he felt his cock throbbing in excitement. He knew he was more than ready to fuck Katie, and he hoped she was willing to let him make love to her, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.