Girl Scout Troop 6969 - Cover

Girl Scout Troop 6969

Copyright© 2006 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Volunteering for the girl scout troop can get a fellow in deep.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First  

I massaged her legs a little more and finished up on her ass. She wasn't nervous anymore. "Turn over," I said quietly. She did without even opening her eyes. I started on her face, massaging cheeks, forehead, chin, then around to her neck. She was relaxed and ready. Time for the transition.

I lightly rubbed lower, then around to her chest. Circling her tits, my hands teased, then cupped them. Her nipples erected, but she was still half way in dreamland. She would transition from there to aroused without having to go through that Nervous Nellie stage she had been in before. I bent forward and sucked a nipple while teasing the other. Jamie gasped from the sudden intensity of sensation. My hand found her pussy and cupped it, the finger slipping into her folds and teasing her clitoris.

I didn't know if a virgin tasted different, but I was about to find out. Jamie's legs opened and I settled between them. Her pussy was wet and redolent with arousal. I licked one lip, then the other. She shuddered and moaned. Then my tongue wormed between them, moving higher and higher. Her legs gaped open, spreading her open for my assault. I teased around her clitoris as her hips bounced in need. My tongue flicked over her clitoris and she jumped from the sudden intense sensation. I sucked her clitoris as I lashed it with my tongue. Jamie let out a strangled moan of pleasure, "Never..."

I wondered what 'Never, ' meant but now was not the time to stop and ask. Her hips were bouncing now as I sucked and lashed her clitoris. I had one arm around one thigh and the other around the other, hanging on and keeping my face on her pussy. No slip-ups here. The girl was going to have an orgasm. I'd make sure of it. I sucked her whole clitoris into my mouth, massaging the base with my lips while lashing the tip with tongue. It sent her over the top. A long low "Oooooo," sounded from her as her hips bounced and trembled under me. Her whole body stiffened, her hips off the bed, then Jamie screamed, "God!" and like a spring wound too tight, her whole body released all of the pent up energy, thrashing about as she moaned. I held on keeping mouth to pussy as she spent herself, finally deflating and collapsing to the bed. Wow!

I lay next to her and waited. When she opened her eyes they were still half lidded with lust. We kissed and I moved over her, lining up my cock with her drenched pussy. Her pussy offered only slight resistance as I lanced into her. She was still suffused with sex. Our coupling was slow and languid. I felt her have several small climaxes as we screwed. It was as if she didn't have anything left to get a big climax with. I sped up and quickly brought myself to a peak, emptying myself into her willing body. She shuddered and held me close as I filled her.

We said not a word as we lay together, both exhausted but happy, gently touching each other, and sharing an occasional smile.

It was getting late. Jamie looked at the clock and moaned, "Oh, I have to go." Neither of us wanted to get up, but both of us managed to roll out of bed. She went into the bath to clean up a little. She dressed and I took her to the door, kissing her goodbye in my best suit, the one with the flesh colored tassel.

"Thanks you, Mike," she said after kissing me.

"Thank you, sweetheart," I said.

We stood in the door for a moment longer looking into each other's eyes before she turned and walked to her car.

Lindsey

The next morning there was an e-mail from hotgurlie. This time it was Jamie thanking me for her send off. I sat before my computer remembering the night before. It truly was a dream come true what happened with little Jamie.

I floated along the first part of the week, reliving again and again the night with Jamie. A man could get used to this.

It was Thursday when the next e-mail came. Lindsey was asking if I available Friday night. Was I going to say no? Not a chance. My answer left no doubt I wanted Lindsey to come over Friday.

I'm not sure I got any work done Friday. I was either remembering my dates with Maria and Jamie, or getting an erection thinking about that night, or I was thinking of Lindsey tonight, and getting an erection. I don't know how I managed to get through the day without jerking off. I left work early claiming a headache. I was aching all right but it was further south.

I picked up something on the way home and put it warming in the oven. I changed the linen on the bed and picked up around the house, really burning off the nervous energy. I was sitting in the front room just waiting for Lindsey when she finally showed up.

I turned the lights down low and opened the door, "Hi."

She smiled, "Hi. So glad you could have me ... over for dinner."

I laughed and led her into the house. "You hungry?"

"Very. I have an insatiable appetite," she said.

"I better get the food on the table," I said.

"Oh, food. Yes," she said like food was the last thing in her mind.

She was playing it to the hilt. I laughed. Then said, "Have a seat. I'll get dinner on the table."

When everything was set and I had poured us each a glass of wine, I lifted my glass, "To a beautiful woman."

"Thank you," she said.

We started eating and talking around the bites. "So, whose idea was it to make the movie?"

"Maria?" she said with a questioning tone.

"I would place money it wasn't."

"I wouldn't think Jamie," she said now looking puzzled.

"Yeah, I wouldn't either," I agreed.

"Who does that leave?" she said innocently.

"It leaves one person, Lindsey."

"Me?"

"You. How did you convince Maria and Jamie to make the movie and agree to the rest?" I asked.

Lindsey brightened up. "Maria turned out to be easy. She was into it right away. Jamie told us she told you about us all, doing it with Becky." I nodded. "Anyway, Maria was the leader half the time. So, when I told them about making a strip movie, she was all into it."

"You told them it was going to be stripper movie?" I asked.

"That was the original plan," Lindsey acknowledged. "I figured you'd get all worked up watching the movie and then we could kind of convince you about the rest. Maria came up with the idea of the doll."

"So you intended the sex right from the beginning?"

"Oh yeah. Like I said, Maria got it right away. Jamie was all like, 'Why are we doing this?' She thought it was just to tease you. When she finally got it, she was all like, 'No way.' Maria and I had to work on her for days. She was a virgin." Lindsey smiled. "Oh yeah. You know that." Lindsey gave me a knowing smile. "Anyway, Maria and I had to tell her how bad our first time was and how being experienced you would be a good first time. Jamie certainly thought you were."

It was my turn to blush.

Lindsey continued, "That's cute."

"So you were the one behind this?" I asked.

She smiled, "Yep, I was. You unhappy?"

"Not in the least. In fact, I suspect I might be the happiest man on the earth right about now," I said.

"Really? And I haven't even gotten you in bed yet," she deadpanned.

"That can be fixed," I said quietly.

Her eyes widened a bit, then she smiled back accepting the challenge. "That's true. Which way is your bed?" I pointed down the hall knowing she knew the house as well as I did. She nodded, stood, and walked to the hall. "This way?"

"Yes."

"Coming?" she asked.

"Not yet, but soon I hope," teasing her the way she had been teasing me. She laughed.

"Come on, Becky's dad," she called with a lilt to her voice. "Isn't that super trashy, seducing your friend's dad?"

"I don't think so," I answered. "I think it's way cool, at least for the dad." I paused, then said, "I just hope she never finds out."

Lindsey got a peculiar look on her face. "I wonder ... It would be interesting to know..."

"Well, I don't want her to find out," I said sincerely.

Lindsey was standing next to my bed. "You know, I joke a lot. It's my way of coping with people. I'm actually kind of shy. But, I don't want to joke about this." I nodded in understanding. Lindsey smiled, "Good. I can't tell you how many times I would be here with the girls and I'd see you and think about this, that you'd take me into your bed and make love with me. It must be hundreds."

"Then we're old lovers and we can be comfortable and not worry. We can just make love," I said.

Lindsey smiled shyly. This was a different side of her than I had ever seen. "I'd like that, Mike." She put the emphasis on the 'Mike, ' changing us from our old relation to the new, lovers. I knew this wasn't going to be a joking session. She was opening herself to me, physically and emotionally. I knew exactly what Lindsey meant. I used humor to keep people distant, to keep from being hurt, and to cover my shyness. When you let that barrier down, you become very easy to hurt since you haven't other safeguards to replace it with.

I would make sure she wasn't hurt either way.

I stepped over and took her in my arms, kissing her gently. She responded gently. Slowly our passion heated up and I was pulling her clothes from her fine teen body. I stepped back, marveling at her beauty. She looked shyly at me, her hands clasped in front. "Lindsey, you really are beautiful."

"Do you mean that?" she asked. "You've seen Maria and Jamie. I mean, compared to them..."

"Yes, I mean that. Compared to them you are sexy and beautiful. Will you join me in bed?"

She smiled, "Thank you for asking." Lindsey crawled onto my bed, still wearing her hoop earrings, shoes, and nothing else, she was even shaved so her pussy was bare.

I threw off my clothes and joined her on the bed. She rolled into my arms, pressing her lovely teen body against me. She ground her pussy against my cock as we kissed. I felt her wetness dribble onto my cock and I was soon sliding easily between her outer lips. Lindsey was moaning, grinding harder against me and her tongue savagely danced with mine. One hand stole between us and I was able to play with her nipple, which caused her to hunch even harder against my erect cock. Her movements were irregular as her head fell back. Her eyes were closed and her breathing rapid. She was cumming. I pulled on her nipple, as she chanted, "Uh, uh, uh," in time with her grinding hips. Suddenly, she went limp.

'Damn, ' I thought. 'I didn't do a thing and I've already given her an orgasm.' My cock was coated with her arousal and still pressed against her pussy. I moved a little and wormed my way down until the head of my cock slipped into her opening. I pressed forward, feeling her flower open and accept the shaft. Her eyes flew open, "Yes," she moaned. She pressed as I did and my cock lanced deeply into Lindsey.

I rolled over her in the classic position and began fucking her. Her arms went around my neck, pulling me down for a kiss as we fucked, body meeting body, her heels round my ass, pulling me forward on every stroke like a cowgirl riding a bronco. It was a good thing she was wearing sandals instead of spurs or I would have been in serious hurting. Having just cum, Lindsey was quick to another climax, then another, then another; she had a whole series of little climaxes, one after another. I quickly rose to my own pinnacle watching her cum and cum.

"Oh, Lindsey, take my cum," I purred into her ear as I sent the first blast deep into her pussy.

That set her off to a big cum, her heels dancing on my ass, beating out a military tattoo as I sent blast after blast of my seed down my cock and into her womb.

After, we lay quietly together, basking in the afterglow of incredible sex. "Mike," she said quietly. "That was the best ever and I'm not joking."

I smiled, "Thank you. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed the little treat you cooked up."

"I've got to admit I did with selfish motives. I didn't have the courage to just come out and ask you. I didn't really think Jamie and Maria would go along. I was just hoping that somehow it would lead to, well, here. But Maria really surprised me. I guess she's had as many fantasies as I have about you. This really worked out better than I hoped," Lindsey said.

"I'll agree with you there. This worked out better than any dream I've ever had," I said.

Lindsey cuddled into my side and I held her against me, just enjoying the feel of her skin, her presence. I hated to think that she was the last of three. I'd never again experience the feel of making love with a teen girl. It was a once in a lifetime thing for an old fart like me. It was with mixed emotions that I said good night to Lindsey and watched her leave, knowing she was leaving for college in a few days. Life certainly held surprises. I was glad that this surprise had turned out like it did.

Ana

Saturday morning I opened up Outlook and found an e-mail. This one had an attachment so I ran the virus program on it before I opened it. It was from the girls. Lindsey thanked me first, then Jamie, and Maria thanked me again. Then they said the attachment was a souvenir from my most devoted fans. I clicked on the attachment, a movie file, and it started playing. It was pretty low quality but clear enough. It had music with a throbbing beat. The girls appeared and started dancing. This time they did a real strip show for me. At the end, when they were all nude, they turned around, linked their arms and looking over their shoulders at the camera bent forward giving me a delightful view of three tight little butts. They shouted, "Thanks Big Boy," and the movie ended. I laughed at that line. Lindsey must have put that in.

I was glad I could give them the send off they wanted. I was even gladder I had the movie. I could watch it any time and would be able to remember the night I spent with each girl, over and over.

I played the movie again, smiling as they danced and removed their tops to reveal their tits. I looked at Maria and thought about what she told me about the Cadettes. Could some of those girls really be having sex? And more importantly, would they really want to have sex with me? Naw, those girls have to be too young. But Maria was so sure.

The movie ended, with the same butts on view. I smiled and made sure the movie was saved to my hard drive. No way I wanted to lose it. I was still thinking about the Cadettes. The girls were eleven to fourteen. I couldn't do an eleven-year-old; I'm not a pedophile. But if Maria was right, half of those girls are already sexually active. Some of those girls looked ready too. I couldn't get my mind to not think about it. I finally went in and turned on ESPN to get my mind off the subject.


At the next troop meeting, I watched the girls in a new light. I was riveted. I still sat in the back seeming to be oblivious to the goings on, but I watched the girls, knowing that some of them had said they had a crush on me. Many of the girls were damned cute and some really sexy with quite nice bodies under their uniforms. I noticed several times girls looking at me and whispering to another girl. I had never really noticed before. I wondered about how oblivious I could have been.

One girl in particular seemed to be looking my way a lot. Ana was a cute little blonde and a Cadette. I was pretty sure she went to the high school, so she had to be a freshman. I watched her and saw that she did look my way many times. Ana was wearing her khaki vest and skirt which served to hide her shape. I could see she had small breasts and hadn't filled out her womanly curves yet. But she was cute. I made a point of watching Ana the rest of the meeting. After the meeting, she headed for the door which brought her right past me. I winked as she went by and saw her eyes widen as she hurried past.

That night I sent an e-mail to the girls asking if they really thought some of the Cadettes were as active as they had said. I specifically mentioned Ana. Their answer took a couple days to arrive. The answer floored me. They confirmed everything. Then they told me Ana had the hots for me. Lindsey had called Ana to confirm. They said Ana would like me to pay attention to her. And no, you wouldn't be a pervert, they said. We wish we had thought of it sooner with three big smiley faces.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.