Girl Scout Troop 6969 - Cover

Girl Scout Troop 6969

Copyright© 2006 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Volunteering for the girl scout troop can get a fellow in deep.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First  

How it Started

I'm a volunteer for the local Girl Scout troop and I have been since my daughter first joined many years ago.

I enrolled my daughter in the troop after her mother up and ran off with her boss. My wife had a secretary position. She wasn't making a bunch of money but she liked the work. She started traveling a lot and I didn't think much about it. Of course, it should have clicked that a secretary wouldn't be traveling all of the time.

One day, she told me that she was going to need to put in more hours. Seems her boss was getting a divorce, his wife was being a real bitch apparently, and because of that, he needed more help around the office. Second clue, I still didn't ping.

Well, the day his divorce was final, my wife came home and told me, "Mike, I am moving out." She went upstairs, packed, and took off. She moved in with her boss. The nickel finally dropped. Okay, maybe I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. Or maybe, I just trust too much. That was a hard lesson. I'll not be making that mistake again.

At first I was hurt, really hurt. Then I got mad, really mad. I made sure she didn't get a dime in the divorce settlement. She didn't even contest the custody arrangements. What kind of woman abandons her own child? If her prick boss wanted her, he could have her. I suspect she didn't contest it because her boss was worth a whole lot more than I was and she didn't want me hitting her up for child support. I just wanted to be rid of the slut, so I didn't push it. I couldn't keep her from getting visiting rights, but she didn't take the opportunity very often.

My daughter was really torn up by being abandoned by her mother. Like most kids in broken families, she blamed herself. She was just on the verge of womanhood and I knew she needed a female in her life. That's why I enrolled her in Girl Scouts. She fought me at first, but she quickly felt the lack and that the lack was being filled by the women running the troop. They took her under their wings. Becky, my daughter, became a leader in the troop. Being around these good women, Becky realized what her mother had done to her and to me. She was as mad as I was. Let's just say the former Mrs. was very persona non grata around our place.

Last year, my daughter went away to college. Normally, a man wouldn't be involved with a troop, for obvious reasons, unless he had a daughter in it. When Becky left the troop, I called Bethany, one of the troop leaders, and said I was going to retire. I figured they wouldn't want a single guy hanging around the girls for appearance sake if nothing else. Bethany let me have it about walking out on the girls, etc. She made me so mad, I now think because she had hit that sore spot of abandonment, that I withdrew my resignation. It wasn't until a week later, when Bethany was laughing as she told the story to the rest of the troop leaders; I realized I'd been had.

I'm fine with it now. I like helping out. I hang around and do the little things; drive the cookies around, carry and tote, drive the van on camping trips, and make sure the camp fire is going strong before the bears are out. The girls expect me to scare away the bears. I sit in the back of the auditorium and don't even get involved in the activities except when they need a strong back with a weak mind.

This night was kind of bitter sweet. We had three Senior Scouts who were leaving the troop. They were seventeen and graduating high school. It's kind of unusual to have that many older girls in a troop. Most girls that age would rather be chasing boys than helping younger girls grow into strong women. The three were a diverse lot: Maria, a tall lanky black girl who was the current leader of the troop, Lindsey, a knock out brunette, and Jamie a striking redhead. These three had been close to my daughter, Becky, kind of like junior leaders, or leaders in training. The four girls had been at our house a lot, sometimes planning a troop event, but often just having fun. I was going to be sorry to see them go and I knew Bethany was going to miss their influence on the younger girls.

This last night, the three girls had made a multimedia presentation and copied it onto CDs for all of the adult volunteers. Girl Scouts have changed with the times. Computers are part of what the girls learn. So, the three girls put this presentation together. There were lots of pictures and even some animation with a soundtrack created by the girls. It was a review of the last five years. Bethany was crying by the end and I don't think there was a dry eye in the house. There was lots of hugging and tears as the evening came to a close.

After the meeting adjourned, Lindsey came up and gave me a hug. "Thanks, Mr. Martin for everything."

"Thank you, Lindsey for all you've done for the troop."

Lindsey held out a CD in a soft jacket. "We made this one just for you. You have to promise to watch it alone. Promise?"

"You didn't have to..." I started.

"We know. Just put it in your coat and promise to watch it alone," she said.

She was so earnest. I took the CD and slipped it into my coat. "I promise." She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me again.

Maria and Jamie came by and hugged me and both reminded me I had to watch the CD alone! I thought it was funny and cute. They probably had put some maudlin stuff on the CD and were slightly embarrassed by it. Girls can be shy about such things. I had forgotten about the CD by the next morning.

Saturday, I was hanging around the house getting ready to watch Ohio State travel to the Big House on the Game of the Week when I found the CD in my jacket. I had a half hour before kick off so I put the CD in my computer and turned it on.

The CD had a soundtrack that had a nice beat to it. The girls came on and started to dance. This was different than the presentation on the other CD. The dance got a little risqué. They started to remove some clothes. Whoa Nelly. They never got further than bikinis but damn if it wasn't just as exciting. I mean, it was pretty obvious it was a strip show. I was a bit flabbergasted but also entranced. All three girls had great bodies and the contrast of the three girls kept my eyes glued to the screen, tall lanky black Maria, pale redheaded busty Jamie, and exotic Lindsey. I had never seen this side of the girls before.

Then the scene changed and the girls brought out a blow up doll. It wasn't the kind from Penthouse, more like a clown doll but close to life size. They had printed on the doll, Mr. Martin. They started dancing for the doll, then kissing it and touching it. Lindsey acted like she was going down on the doll, but couldn't find any 'equipment.' Then Maria tried to make love to the doll and was also befuddled by the lack. There was a funny scene where the three girls had magnifying glasses, trying to find his 'equipment.' The music faded and the three girls looked into the camera and said, "Mr. Martin, we need your help. We're sure you have the equipment we need. Please, Mr. Martin, only you can help us." The scene faded and was replaced by an e-mail address flashing on the screen, hotgurlie6969.

I was stunned. I won't say I've never had fantasies about the girls. I'm only human. But truly, I never thought the girls would do something like this. I never saw anything that made me think the girls even knew about sex. Girl Scouts provides education for the girls, how to avoid dangerous situations, basic sex education, and other survival skills. I mean, I know they do know about sex, but I never thought of them that way. These girls sure seemed to have knowledge well beyond basic sex education.

I shut off the computer and went to watch the game. I only half watched the game, it was a run away and didn't get exciting until the second half when OU made a come back. What I was really thinking about were the girls.

What should I do? If they were still in the troop it would be easy. But they were all retired from the troop. They were women, not girls anymore. On the one hand, I was old enough to be their father for Christ's sake. What kind of dirty old man would I be to respond to this invitation? Maybe it would be legal; the age of consent is sixteen, but I could just see how the women in the troop would react. They'd be disappointed and angry. An old guy like me shouldn't be playing around with young girls, even if they are legal.

On the other hand, they were all knockouts. They were adults and they certainly knew what they were doing. That little presentation they made for me wasn't a mistake. Lindsey sure looked like she knew what oral sex was all about and Maria looked, well horny when she mounted that doll. And the girls looked so hot in those skimpy bikinis. I was like the proverbial ass between two bales of hay unable to make up my mind which way to go. Isn't that an apt description. I needed a third hand to get out of this dilemma.

I finally pushed it out of the front of my mind when the second half got interesting. But it wasn't very far away; didn't that cheerleader on the TV look like Lindsey?


I wrestled with it for a few days. Then I e-mailed hotgurlie. I said thanks for the CD. But girls, I am shocked, yes shocked. You can't be serious, can you? I said some other inane stuff before hitting send.

I got an answer back the same day. Yes, they are quite serious. They meant it.

So I threw out all of my arguments: I'm too old, the women in the troop would be disappointed in me and in them, they were just trying to re-experience the bonding with the troop or something by doing this, what would Becky think if she found out?

Their answer blew me out of the water. They knew exactly what they were doing. They wanted to have sex with me. Was that explicit enough? They had all talked about it and agreed. They had talked about it for a couple of years; even while Becky was there they had all agreed I was good looking. They sure as hell weren't going to tell the women in the troop. The only women who would be disappointed were them if I said no. Now, would I help them or not?

I wrestled with it that night, tossing and turning. It had been way too long since I had a woman in my bed. While Becky was home, I just couldn't bring myself to bring a woman home. I was out of the habit by now. The truth was, I thought of the girls in the troop like little girls. That e-mail came from women. They weren't joking or kidding. They knew what they wanted. In the morning, I answered them with a yes.

Maria

Maria answered the next day. Her excitement was evident in her response. I invited her over for dinner Saturday night and she accepted with alacrity. I've got to admit that it was a bit of an ego boost to have this attractive young woman seeming so eager to come over. On the other hand, I was also feeling a bit anxious. It had been so long since I had dated. I hadn't had sex with any woman in years, and before that, it had only been with my wife. Other than the first couple years, we hadn't exactly had an exciting sex life either. What if I turned out to be a dud in bed? If Maria had a bad time, maybe the other girls wouldn't want to go through with it. Yeah, I hadn't even met one girl yet and I was already fantasizing about all three. I need to be a stud so I can have all three. I was acting like an idiot, a horny idiot. I finally relaxed and decided I'd just make it a nice date and let the chips fall where they may.

Maria showed up at six sharp. I opened the door and ushered her in, hanging her heavy coat by the door. Under it, she was dressed in a skin tight mini, a shirt that barely covered her tits leaving her belly exposed, and little else to the imagination.

"Wow," I said.

She pirouetted, obviously pleased by my reaction, "Like it?"

"Very much. I never really noticed how beautiful you are. I mean, I noticed you were good looking but I had to not notice if you know what I mean," I said.

She laughed. "So I don't look too young for you, Mr. Martin," she said bending slightly at the waist allowing me to see more of her fine chest.

"Call me Mike. You look good enough to eat," I told her wondering if I was going too far with the comment.

Her eyes widened and she threw her arms around my neck and pressed her body against me, "Well, I'll be looking forward to that."

She was leaving no doubt about her intentions. "Let's go have some dinner," I said, disentangling myself and leading her into the dining room. "Have a seat," I said pointing as I went into the kitchen.

I had cheated. I stopped by the Chinese place and got the Mandarin dinner for two, right before Maria showed up. I put it on my own plates and hid the boxes. I even took the soy sauce out of the little packets and put it into little bowls. I shuttled the dinner from the oven to the table. Maria kept looking at me as I loaded up the table. I lit the candles, poured the wine, and turned out the lights last thing before I joined her.

"Mr. I mean, Mike. This looks great."

"Dig in. I don't know about you but I'm starving," I said.

"Me too," she answered as she started in on the paper wrapped chicken. She put a respectable amount on her plate.

I noticed she had an appetite and was glad she wasn't some anorexic as I shoveled food onto my plate as well. I just love Chinese. I asked her as I made my way through some Peking Duck, "So how come you're first?"

Around some noodles she answered, "Because I'm not a virgin." Then she laughed. "You should see the look on your face."

I picked up my napkin and wiped my mouth as much to let me think as anything. Up until that moment, I hadn't really been sure about the girl's real intentions. It just didn't seem quite real that three beautiful young women had propositioned a guy like me. I had talked myself into believing that the girls were playing some kind of joke on me or on each other. I didn't believe that they were going to go through with it. Of course, I fantasized like crazy, lying in bed at night, and imagining making love with them. But in the morning, I'd become rational again and think, no way. But the way Maria said it, so matter-of-factly and unconcerned. She wasn't playing a game. She had come here to make love with me. I knew it, and I was stunned. It really was going to happen. With that knowledge, came the predictable consequences. My cock began to grow, my skin tingled, and my mouth grew dry. I looked at Maria who had a big smile on her face. "I'll tell you the truth. Until just then I didn't really believe you guys. I figured you were playing a prank."

Maria held my eyes with hers and quite seriously told me, "Let's just call it my send off to the University." I arched my eyebrow. "Mike, I'm not playing a prank. I want you to take me to bed."

"I know. I could tell by your voice. That's why I looked so silly." We both laughed. I ate a couple of bites as she did. Then, "So, why me?"

"Don't you know all of the girls in the troop have a crush on you?"

"What?" I was truly dumbfounded.

"Why do you think Mrs. Merrill is so careful not to leave you alone with the girls? Why do you think she makes sure your tent is surrounded by the leader's tents at camping? So the girls can't sneak into your tent." She looked at my expression and said, "You really didn't know?"

"I had no idea," I said.

"And the three of us have special reasons. You know, when we'd come over to see Becky, you were always so cool. I remember the time you invited all four of us to stay for dinner and then you let us each have a glass of wine. We all felt like we were being treated like women for the first time. We had such a crush on you. You probably could have taken all three of us to bed that night."

"Does Becky know?" I asked

"She knows we have a crush on you. It's not like we hid it. She always was like, that is gross, us having a crush on her dad. But I think she was just saying that 'cuz then she'd listen to us all wide-eyed." Maria smiled at me as she said, "We had some pretty salacious and detailed descriptions of what we wanted you to do to you."

"So, Becky knows. You think Mrs. Merrill knows about the girls having a crush on me?" Maria nodded. "Then why does she let me hang around?" I asked it as a rhetorical question but Maria answered it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.