11th Grade - Cover

11th Grade

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The second book in the Kenny the Kansan Series. In the first, Kenny makes a transition from orphan to beloved son of a rich and troubled family. Now, Kenny has settled in with his new family, and his future financial success seems assured. His social skills with peers are very limited, and he knows he needs to make some large adjustments if he ever wants to be truly happy.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Rags To Riches   Masturbation   Safe Sex  

I was busy practicing my new pre-shot routine, the one that Dave and I had been working on for the past two weeks. It was growing warmer almost daily, as early May gave way to late. I had been hitting balls for more than two hours, comfortable now with my new set up and alignment. I was almost ready to leave, to go have some lunch in the country club restaurant. Two girls I'd never seen before, came walking over to the practice area. They each carried their own clubs, and shared the weight of carrying one of the super sized large buckets of practice balls. The kind that held at least two hundred and fifty balls. Dave and I had started my lesson with two of these, and I had no more than a hundred balls left in the second bucket.

The taller girl, was the one who took the practice area closest to me. She was probably five nine at least, as tall as I had been before my latest growth spurt pushed me up and over the six foot mark. Her friend was shorter, perhaps five four, or five five at the most. She put her bag down about ten feet further away from me than the other girl had.

These weren't your typical sleek country club beauties, but, perhaps, my first impression was based more on their total disregard for stylish clothes, and the obvious truth that neither of them had the slightest desire to impress anyone with their good looks. Both wore their hair cut very short. It was cut in a style that people would refer to as being 'easy to manage', but only if they were really reaching, trying to come up with complimentary things to say about it. Both wore cut off jeans and boy's shirts. The golf shoes they wore were new though, and their clubs and bags looked clean and extremely well cared for.

I paid them only very slight attention at first, they were probably a little older than me, that was my initial thought, perhaps sixteen or seventeen. They didn't look enough alike to be sisters, so I already had decided they were probably just friends. I watched the two of them doing their warm up stretches, and that's when I noticed the shorter one wasn't wearing any bra. Her chest wasn't that large, but, without any support, her breasts were very noticeable as they moved around freely inside her shirt. I was watching that movement, fascinated by it, when the taller of the two yelled at me to mind my own business, and to stop being a pervert.

"Jane, you ought to charge this guy admission, the way he's staring at your boobs."

"Shut up, Grace, you want us to get kicked out of here before we even get our interview? I knew I should have kept this job offer to myself. This kid's probably a member here, and he'll report us for even being out here practicing like this. This is a private country club, not some muni where you can afford to piss people off."

The tall one looked me over. I had on a nice pair of slacks and a collared golf shirt, which she paid scant attention to. It was my golf bag and my clubs that had her attention. I had just gotten a new set of Ping Eye-2 irons, the ones with the Square Groove. These irons were a lot better than my original set, and Dave had let me hit with them for three days, before I bought them, just so he could make sure I liked them enough to make the switch from my other set. Dave knew the owner of the company, and he said these new clubs had been custom made just for me. Dave had sent them all of the information about my size and the way I swing the golf clubs. They were pretty expensive, but Dave said I had grown too much to stay with my old set of irons. It had taken the time it took to hit about fifteen balls for me to fall in love with them. Even balls I hit off center traveled straight, and they went long too, especially for the miss hits.

"You like those Pings? I heard they were expensive, but didn't have any feel at all. You can't shape a shot for shit with them. That's what I heard."

"I like them. They just take a little getting used to. I grew too much to keep my old irons." I was wondering why she kept looking at my clubs.

"Can I take a few swings with your six iron, just to find out if what my friend told me is true or not?" I looked at her for a few seconds, trying to decide if I wanted to be nice to her after she'd been rude to me. I walked back to my bag and pulled out my six, before coming back and handing it over to her. She set six balls up in a little row, using my club to line each one up just the way she wanted it. I knew right away that she was a perfectionist, and someone who took her golf seriously. She took five or six practice swings, off plane from where the balls were lined up, and then turned and set up for the first ball in line. Crack! The balls I hit didn't jump off the club head like that. One after another, six perfect swings, with each ball lifting up perfectly towards her target, which was one hundred seventy five yards out, directly ahead of us. I hit to that spot all the time, but with a five iron, not a six. I wasn't able to flight six balls in a row to the same basic area either, not like she had done it. She handed the club back to me. "Julie was right, Jane. The fuckers go straight, but you can't make them bend worth a damn."

"Can I hit with it too?" The one named Jane came over and held her hand out for the club I was still holding. I handed it to her, and she did the same thing Grace had, first, taking her practice swings, going into her set up, and then she hit the balls, all to the same target. On her sixth shot, she closed off her stance and managed to shape a slight hook on the ball, making it land just to the left of the other five she'd sent out there. "You just need to exaggerate your stance more." She got out another ball then, putting a little bit of slice on it, so it curved right, before coming to rest where all the others were. "Nice club. I hit that one a little off, and it still went pretty much where I wanted it to go." I had been watching her breasts bobble around inside her shirt each time she hit a ball. I never looked up to see the flight of her ball until all the bouncing around was finished. I missed it at first when she tried handing me my club back.

"You need to learn to be a little bit subtler when you're ogling someone, sport. It isn't nice to just stare and drool." I didn't know why Grace was trying so hard to embarrass me. I hadn't done anything to her.

"I wasn't drooling. I was just watching to see what they'd do next. You two are really good. I bet you could give my mom a good game." This last part made both of them laugh. They went back to their practice positions, and started pounding balls. Both of them were really good. The tall one had more power, but the short one was a lot more consistent. She'd hit ten balls to the same spot, but the tall one would miss one of those ten, and leave it ten yards left or right. They hit balls a lot faster than I did, and their divots were a lot neater too. They would stay in one divot, putting their ball in the last forward inch of grass before their last divot, so they used up less turf while practicing. In the time it took me to hit the last eighty five balls out, they finished off their whole bucket. I was actually rushing to manage to finish when they did.

"What now, Grace? She isn't supposed to even be here until four o'clock, and we spent our lunch money on that big bucket." It was around two forty five, so they had more than an hour to wait.

"You eat too much anyway. Let's put the sticks away first, and then go practice our putting. Did you see that putting green? I want to see what it feels like to putt on something as nice as that."

"I'm going to go get something to eat, you're welcome to join me." I was smiling, and looking at Jane. She looked over at Grace, a little nervously, like she needed her permission before answering me. "You can bring your aunt too, if you're nervous about being alone with me." Grace snorted.

"Why would either of us be nervous about being alone with you? Even if you pulled a gun on us, all we'd need to do was have Jane start shaking from side to side, you'd forget what you had been doing as your eyes followed the bouncing boobies. Do you have enough money to buy us all something to eat? These joints are usually pretty expensive."

"I already knew what Jane could do to distract people. What do you do, insult them into a stupor?" I got a tiny little laugh from Jane, then Grace laughed too. "I don't have to pay money, I just sign for stuff, whatever I want. My uncle gets a tax write off for it, so he likes it when I do a lot of charging in the restaurant."

"Okay, sure then. You lead the way. Are we dressed all right to go into the restaurant? We could eat at the snack bar too if you can sign there too."

"You're fine, dressed just like you are. People come in with only bathing suits in the summer, so there's no dress code. Did I hear you saying you were here to get jobs? I didn't know they were still hiring."

"Not here. We're applying for camp counseling jobs at a golf camp for the summer after this one. The place isn't even built yet."

"Do you go to school around here?" We were walking up the stairs to the clubhouse restaurant. I'd gone to the car with the girls so they could put their clubs in the trunk. They were driving an old Mustang, and the back sides were all rusted out and pitted from the salt on the roads during winter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.