Veiled Secrets - Cover

Veiled Secrets

Copyright© 2006 by RedHairedandFriendly

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A romance full of twists and turns. One woman looking for a family. A man needing to grow up. They find each other, but will it all shatter when secrets are unveiled? Or are things not what they seem to be?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Oral Sex  

April 1, 2007

Philip reached for the phone and pulled it up to his ear. "Yeah?" he asked in a sleep filled fog.

"Philip."

He sat up and looked at the time. "Hey Janie, what's up?" He looked over to the figure in his bed and sighed, wondering what her name was again.

"It's mom.

His heart caught in his throat and he felt his world tilt. He swallowed, almost afraid to ask what was wrong. He didn't need to, his sister, 14 years his senior was answering the unspoken question.

"She's had a stroke."

Philip tossed back the covers and swung his legs over the side of the bed. The woman next to him rolled over, her breasts falling free of the sheet, but her movements went unnoticed to her sleeping mind and Philip's distracted one. "How bad is it?" "They aren't sure yet. She's alive, but they won't know more until later today. She's resting."

"I'm on my way. You're at Hillside Hospital, aren't you?"

"No, remember they were down in Honolulu on their anniversary.

He took a deep breath. "Damn, I'd forgotten. Shit. What's the name?"

"Leahi Hospital, here in Honolulu. I've already got you a flight out. It leaves in an hour. There's a car already reserved for you at the airport, all you have to do is sign for it. A map will be in the glove box as well as her room number. You're staying at the Hawaii Prince Hotel, I've got your room key."

"Thanks Janie. I take it you called Matt?"

"He's on his way. Hurry Philip. It's really got Daddy down."

"Well I appreciate you lining all that stuff up for me. I'd be lost without you." He sighed into the phone when he heard her "somebody has to."

"I'll see you soon."

"Love ya Phil."

He hung up and buried his head in his hands. He took several long breaths, before he felt the woman he'd brought home with him, start to rub his back. "Hey baby, come back in here and warm me up," her voice dripped like honey.

Philip sighed. "Can't sugar, gotta go."

He stood up and grabbed his pants. It took him five minutes to find the rest of his clothes, during that time he felt her cold eyes on him. She'd called him an ass for leaving her after the nights they'd had, like she was some cheap slut. He remembered then how he'd met the sweet vixen, well she wasn't sweet now, he told himself. It was now Sunday morning and he'd picked her up Friday night, at one of the bars in Miami. She'd been a hot fix for his needs, but now he was glad he hadn't gone back to his place, but opted to fuck her at her cheap hotel.

He shut the door just as a lamp made love to the wood behind him. The crash surprised him and when he stopped by the front desk he paid for the damage and told them to refund the girl her money and he covered her tab. Philip headed to his condo and packed a duffle bag. He then called a cab and arrived at the airport five minutes before his flight was scheduled to leave.

The flight was almost full. His first class seat though was comfortable and welcoming. Had Philip been on the plane for any other reason besides the one he was on for, he'd have found the flight attendant's smile and her welcoming scent arousing, instead though he was too distracted as memories of his youth assailed him.

When his flight landed in Houston, he had a fifty-minute layover. He called Janie and had learned that his mother had awoken, but seemed very "out of it" and then went back to sleep. He took some time and grabbed lunch at one of the food establishments as well as picking up a traveling kit, which he used to quickly shave off his weekend growth of facial hair. He tossed the electric razor in his bag and headed back to wait for the boarding call.

His next layover was in Phoenix and he had an hour to kill there. He used it to grab something else to settle his nerves and when he boarded his plane he knew he had more than six hours to think of his Mother and the wonderful woman who'd struggled through twenty-two hours to deliver him. He silently fell asleep with prayers for her quick recovery falling from his lips.

After the long flight, he headed over to the Hertz rental agency, signed for the Lincoln Navigator and headed to the Hospital, using the map Janie had provided. When he got there, he was taken to his mother's room and he knocked gently on the door, before opening it.

Janie turned and saw her brother. "Philip," she cried, though her voice was soft. She ran to him, circled him and kept him close in her embrace. Though Philip was forty-one and no longer a child, she still knew this was going to be hard for him. She touched his face and pulled him out into the hall.

"Janie, I want to see mom."

"Philip, I'm sorry. You were too late. She suffered another one an hour ago. We've lost her." Janie watched her brother stagger to a chair that had been placed outside her mother's door. Janie was fifty-five and watching her brother collapse in sorrow made her feel as old as the woman who'd just passed away. "Philip, Matt's here. He's inside with Daddy."

Philip pushed his hands through his hair and wiped at the tears that were falling. He took several calming breaths. "When did Matt get here?"

"A couple of hours ago."

"I see."

"I'm sorry, you didn't get to say goodbye," Janie said and then hugged him.

"Me too." He stood up and opened the door. The room smelled of death. Funny, he thought to himself. Hospitals reek of odors. Cleanliness. Death. Sickness. Medicine. But when it affects you, you only smell the one thing, in this case it was death. He looked at the bed that seemed to swallow up his mother. His eyes traveled to her face, soft, and gently wrinkled. He closed the distance and took the chair his brother offered him.

"Thanks," he whispered. Matt gripped his shoulder and squeezed it hard. He walked over to stare out at the window. Philip's father, Chad was sitting on the other side of his wife of fifty-eight years. He reached over and touched his youngest child's hand. "She knew you were on your way. I think she knew you were thinking of her too."

"I'm sorry Dad. I would have gotten here faster if I could have. The planes even departed on time. But... I was too late."

Chad squeezed Philip's hand and held it for several long minutes as Philip said goodbye to the women, who'd fed him, changed him, helped him with his homework, played games with him, and did so much for him the list was too long to write. "She's beautiful, even now," he whispered and sat up, kissed her brow and then walked over to hug his father. The two men embraced and more tears fell.

In time Philip left his father's arms and hugged his brother. Matt was a couple years older then Janie, but Philip was close to him too, or so he had been until Matt married and got a family of his own. Now, they rarely saw each other, but their phone calls were constant. "How are the kids?" Philip asked, both Matt and Janie.

"Steven is at the hotel. We called Danny and Victoria. They are going to tell the kids sometime later today. Matt, spoke with Carol. She said she'd get in touch with the kids and let them know what was going on," Janie answered.

"Well that's kind of her," Philip sneered. Carol and Matt had divorced right after their youngest graduated school and she'd sucked every penny she could from Matt. Carol was not the Traverse family's favorite person, she was still the mother of Matt's three kids, so she was still kept informed when tragedies struck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.