Do You Want Me? - Cover

Do You Want Me?

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2006 by Jana Cleveland

Romantic Sex Story: Woman has sex with friend with benefits while husband's away

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Food   Lactation   .

I'm so lonely and yet upset. I was going through a long greiving period. Not only was my marriage crumbling, but I had also lost a baby. One year ago, I had given birth to a daughter, Christina Alicia. She was beautiful when I held her in my arms. But eight months later, she had a fatal birth defect and later died. After that, I was told I couldn't have anymore children. That devastated me. Next thing you know, my husband hasn't touched me. I sat at home in my underwear. Then, Nick came over to see me. He looked at my tear-stained face and kindly asked, "What's wrong?" I said, "Nick, I'm so lonely. I lost my baby and my husband isn't interested in me anymore." I cried loudly in his arms as he gave me a big hug. Then, he whispered, "Shhhh, it will be okay. I just can't believe he lost interest in you. Where is that jerk?" I said "He's away on a trip." He wipes my tears and said "Let me make it all better for you. Let me be your baby." as he kissed my lips. He continued to kiss me as he carried me to the bedroom.

He slowly laid me down on my bed. I watch as his hands were stroking my legs and he kissed my knee. I ran my fingers through his blonde hair as he laid on top of me and kissed my lips again. He looks at my body, seductively smiled "For one-time new mom, your body is very sexy." I smiled back. I felt his hands cupping my large breasts under my lacy camisole. Then, he gently lifted my cami, exposing my breasts. When he slowly sucked the nipples on one of them, I felt the warmth of his mouth, giving shivers all over. It made me think of my baby when I began breastfeeding her. The sucking made me hot and a little horny at the same time. I let out a soft moan when Nick was doing that to both of them. I became more hot when he was squeezing and caressing my breasts with his hands and milk was coming out. He licked it off my body. His lips came up to my neck, softly licking and kissing me there. While he was doing that, I pulled the shirt off his amazing body. His hands were on my back, moving up and down. But his lips were moving all over my stomach. I was tickled yet turned when he kissed and licked me there and circling my belly button with tongue. He even sucked me there. I took off his pants, leaving him in his boxers. I laid him down and kissed and licked his body and tattoos. I kissed his neck and throat and licked his lips. Nick got up and pulled back the covers of my bed.

I laid myself down on the bed then he joined me. I feel his hands up and down my body as he slowly removed my panties. Under the covers, I feel his fingers in my hot, wet female center. I've gotten so hot and wet from when he played with my boobs. He comes up to my face and kisses my lips. While we kissed, my hand felt his hard member through his boxers. He pulled himself away and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. At a slow pace, he removed my lacy panties from my hips. Then, he went inside me deep and slow. He kissed my breasts and held my hips while doing that. Nick slid under the covers. I felt his tongue in my hot, wet, female center. My hands were on his shoulders, holding on to him. I moaned and groaned as his hands were touching my whole body.

Then, he moves up to my face, looks into my eyes and said "I love having sex with you. Can't believe your husband has been ignoring you since you had and lost your baby daughter." I smiled and said "I know. I love your kisses and your touch. I've been wanting you, Nick. Whenever I would finish breastfeeding Christina, I would make myself hot just thinking of you..." He said, "I've been wanting you too ever since I came up here to see you. "Nick came up to my face and kissed my lips, long and passionate. I sat up in my bed as he was kissing my neck down to my spine.

His hands were on my breasts, gently squeezing and touching them. I sat back on my pillows as Nick was in front of me. He softly sucks the milk from my sore breasts. I was getting hot by the minute and then I fingered myself as he kept sucking and kissing them. He loves me a lot better than my husband. Nick looked at me and said "Listen, why we don't we take a shower and I can give you a massage and we'll make love again?."

"I love to." I said to him as we headed for the bathroom.

I'm in the bathroom, taking a shower. Nick opened the shower door. He looked at my wet, naked body, seductively smiled, and whispered "Wow, I see that pregnancy has done you good." He stepped in the shower and deeply kissed my lips. We both became wet. Our bodies rubbed against each other. Then, he stood behind me and started rubbing Dove body wash with a sponge, rubbing me all over. I could feel his hands touching as we kissed and kissed. I rubbed soap all over his body. I pulled him close to me. As we kissed, my hands softly touched his butt.

After our steamy shower, Nick gets a towel and began drying my body in slow, circular motions. We returned to my bedroom, where I lay on my stomach so Nick could massage me. He came in with a bottle of body lotion in his hand. He applied the lotion on my back and with both hands he rubbed it on me. His hands felt so good on my skin and body.

Then, I laid on my back on the bed. I could feel his hands massaging the lotion all over my body, making my skin soft. As he was massaging me, I felt his lips kissing softly on my neck. His hands were massaging and cupping my breasts. His lips moved down to them. He started to suck one of them and licked one of its nipples. While he was doing that, it was making me so wet that I had put two fingers deep inside me. I kept doing that as he did the same thing to my other breast. Then, I touched his whole body as I kissed his neck and nibbled on his ear. I made a trail of kisses down his body and began licking his member. His moaning was turning me on.

While I was licking him, I heard him moaning and whispering, "Mmmm, I want you. I want you so much. You're better off without that jerk husband of yours." I got up off him and said "OMG! Nick, you want me? Do you really want me?" He looks at me with a smile "Yes, I want you. I love everything about you. I would get so hard, seeing you in the shower or when you feed your baby your breastmilk, especially since I live next door to you. Do you want me?" he replied. I said "I do want you, Nick. I would fantasize about you whenever I see you." He happily gave me a hug. I love how his arms are wrapped around me. Then, I crawled on his back and licked up and down his spine and plant little kisses on his round, firm butt. He was getting tickled by me.

Then, I start to lick his neck, which was his weak spot. I could hear Nick giggling when I licked him there. I got up as he turned over to look at me and smiled as he touched my face and his fingers run through my hair and traced my lips. I slowly laid on top of his body as he wrapped his arms around me. I felt so safe in his embrace. Then, the phone rang. It was my husband. I left the bedroom and gave Nick a kiss. I started yelling at him for how he treated me and told I'm sending him divorce papers. After that, I go back to the bedroom and in Nick's arms, telling him it's over between me and my husband. Nick was so happy about it, he gave me a long kiss while his arms were around me.

After the hug and kiss, Nick began looking at my body while I was in his arms. I could his hand, slowly rubbing my stomach up and down. I could feel him kissing my neck. Nick and I decided to go to the kitchen for a little something to eat. I got out the fruit and cheese platter from a party my husband and I had. I sat on the kitchen counter as Nick began feeding me some strawberries and I was feeding him some grapes. I got out the whipped cream, spread it on his chest, got a strawberry and ate it. Then I licked the cream off his body.

While I was eating some fruit and cheese, Nick began spreading the whipped cream on my breasts and stomach with his fingers. I watched as he started licking the cream off of me. I feel his lips, kissing and sucking my breasts. I was getting more turned on every time he plays with them. His lips went down to my stomach where I can feel his tongue around my bellybutton and licking my stomach. He picks me up and carried me to my bedroom where the phone was ringing. I unplugged it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.