Live The Dare - Cover

Live The Dare

Copyright© 2006 by Slowpoke

Chapter 5: Brunch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Brunch - Sean is freshly certified Docent who has just moved to Washington DC and accepted Julie to be his first client. She was supposed to be a challenge, someone to test his mettle if you will. He'd been given a plan, the reservations had been made... and then it all started falling apart.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

The next morning we were awakened by the room phone's incessant ringing. When I finally picked up the receiver a cheerful hotel employee announced this was their "courtesy wake up call" and also reminded me that we had a brunch reservation up on the terrace in an hour. With an inward groan at having to wake up so early, even if it was 10 o'clock, I thanked her and then contemplated the arduous task of actually waking up.

Julie seemed oblivious to the ringing phone or my conversation. The only sign of life was her steady breathing and a feebly mumbled, "Stay," when I attempted to get out of bed.

"Come on, we have to get up," I offered with significantly more energy than I actually felt as I headed towards the shower.

"No we don't," she insisted while petulantly pulling the sheets over her head.

"I guess I'll just have to wash my own back then..."

Almost instantly Julie bolted out of bed. "Don't be ridiculous!" she cried while practically pushing me into the bathroom.

Though I still wasn't fully awake, Julie's enthusiasm and the warm water had me ready to go in no time. It was actually rather impressive how quickly Julie got me hard.

"Good," she commented after a few strokes of her soapy hand. "I like it better when he's hard."

Not yet awake enough to banter back I merely leaned forward and kissed her instead. This seemed to be a satisfactory response as Julie instantly returned the kiss and seemed eager for more.

Unfortunately, after the amount of fun we'd had last night, combined with the rather abrasive hotel soap, I soon had to stop Julie's gently stroking hand.

When Julie started to pout I hedged, "Maybe you should use something a bit ... softer down there."

"That would be..." Julie began to reply only to draw up short.

From experience I knew she was about to say 'gross' and was glad that she stopped before I could even raise an eyebrow. After a moments pause, Julie changed course and finished with, "cool."

"Good save," I teased. Attempting to sweeten the deal I added, "Plus, I'm sure you would have a better view if you were only a few inches away."

"Hmm, good point," Julie agreed while dropping to her knees in front of me.

While she did take few experimental sucks, Julie was quite content to explore the outside and seemed to trace each vein and fold with her tongue. She had a very erotic touch and I was sure to offer plenty of feedback. Even though she ignored most of my suggestions for how to more effectively use her tongue, Julie became quite skilled at milking my balls and I wasn't about to complain.

However, with our brunch reservation quickly approaching we couldn't fool around for long. Reluctantly, I pulled Julie to her feet before quickly soaping her up, rinsing her off, and then briefly returning the favor. As soon as my tongue touched her clit, Julie's knees started to buckle. It was only my instinctive reaction to support her ass that prevented her from becoming yet another puddle on the shower floor. After a few more teasing licks I lightly kissed her clit and stood up.

"Come one, we have to go get ready."

"Spoilsport," Julie whined.

"Maybe, if you're good, we can finish that after breakfast."

Recovering, Julie replied, "I might be able to wait that long."

As we headed back into the room to change I noticed that Julie seemed to be following my suggestion from the night before. After carefully selecting an outfit from her overnight bag, she made no attempt to find a bra and even winked at me as she sensuously slipped the shirt over her head.

"Careful," I warned with a smile. "If you keep that up we'll never make it to breakfast."

"Promises, promises," she teased back while pulling on a skirt and stepping over to a mirror to fix her hair.


After riding the elevator to the top floor, the maitre'd escorted us out to our table along the perimeter of Hotel Washington's Sky Terrace. The food was decent, but the view was amazing! From our table we looked out towards the Lincoln Memorial and had a clear view of both the White House and the Washington Monument. It had been a rather wet summer, so the leaves had plenty of sap in them and were just starting to turn some spectacular shades of red and orange all along the National Mall.

"Hmm, this is the life," Julie cooed as she sipped her coffee.

Once we started eating it seemed we were famished as we both went back to the buffet several times. The conversation was nearly nonexistent until the very end.

Setting down her fork, Julie proclaimed, "You lost."

"I didn't know it was a race," I teased back.

"No, I meant Live the Dare," at my blank look she repeated, "You lost Live the Dare."

Mentally I reviewed the game and grudgingly admitted she was right. At my cringed look, Julie started to smile and asked, "Is here public enough for you?"

Swallowing my pride, I raised my glass in salute to Julie's superior skills, stood up, and announced, "Excuse me folks. This young lady and I were playing a game called Live the Dare, and I lost."

At the curious looks I continued, "I'm sure most of you are not familiar with the game, but the loser has to loudly sing I'm a little Tea Pot in a public place."

There were some laughs as I loudly began, "I'm a little tea pot short and stout..."

By the end I was really getting into it, parading around the terrace, and had even managed to get some of the younger kids to join me for the tea pot gestures. Once finished, most people looked indulgent, if not openly amused, and I took a bow to the applause.

After returning to the table Julie remarked, "Well, it might not have been the best rendition I've ever heard, but at least it was enthusiastic."

"Thank you," I replied with a grin.

Leaning close, she asked, "Think we have time for a quickie?"

"Not for a quickie," I replied in a solemn voice. As her face dropped, I smiled and added, "Sex should never be just a quickie even if it doesn't last long. But I wouldn't mind ravishing that sexy body of yours."

"Shh, people might hear," Julie cautioned while obviously growing flushed at the idea of flaunting our activities in public.

"Shh, people might notice you're not wearing a bra," I teased back.

This time Julie visibly shuddered before proudly thrusting her shoulders back and asking, "So would you like to head back to the room?"

Pretending to hold out, I remarked, "You know, we forgot to try out your new toy."

"Ooh! Come on, let's go," Julie exclaimed while grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the elevator.


Julie launched herself at me as soon as the elevator doors shut behind us.

"I am so horny!" she exclaimed while grinding against my leg.

Reaching down I firmly grabbed her ass and replied, "Maybe I should just take you here then."

At her gasp of pleasure I continued, "I could back you against the wall, flip up your skirt and have my way with you."

With a frustrated moan, Julie pulled away slightly and grabbing my hand pressed it hard against her pussy.

"I don't think I've ever been this wet before."

"Good," I replied, turning my hand to firmly cup her sex.

Hoping to keep the excitement level high and to continue playing on her exhibitionist desires, I demanded, "Now give me your thong."

"What?" Julie asked while cocking her head to the side.

"Better hurry, the doors are about to open," I encouraged while holding out my hand.

Somehow in the second or so before the doors opened Julie managed to both remove her thong and calmly place it in my hand.

"Very good," I encouraged while grabbing her ass as we walked down the hallway. "Do you like being naked under here?"

"Yes," Julie shuddered as my hand slowly drifted lower and then under her skirt pulling it up so that anyone walking behind us could clearly see her naked ass.

"Just think if someone were to come out of their room right now," I whispered in her ear as I smoothly inserted the key card and guided us inside.

As soon as the door closed behind us Julie exclaimed, "I can't believe you were showing off my ass as we walked down the hall!"

"If you're so worried about it, I can't believe you didn't stop me."

"Stop you?" Julie asked in an indignant voice yet her extremely flushed cheeks clearly betrayed her arousal. "If you're going to show off my ass, why not just make me walk down the hall naked?"

Growing serious, I replied, "Remember our discussion about being in control and always ensuring at least the possibility it was accidental?"

When she nodded I continued, "My hand accidentally got caught on your skirt and you just happened to not be wearing any underwear."

"Right," Julie drawled sounded extremely skeptical.

"How would you explain being completely naked with me holding your clothes?" I asked.

"Um," Julie hedged before obviously was drawing a blank.

"If you want to walk around naked, only bring a towel." At her look of confusion I added, "It's amazing how those things just slip off."

Noticing the devilish gleam in Julie's eyes I was starting to debate the wisdom of encouraging her. "Julie, you know these are just fantasies, right?"

"Duh!" she exclaimed before adding, "But they may be fun to try out some day. After all, White Tail isn't too far from here."

Taken aback I replied, "You've heard of White Tail Nudist Park?"

"Well, it is the closest naturist resort. Plus, there was an article in the Washington Post about it so I looked it up online," Julie replied while tucking her hair behind her ears in obvious annoyance. "I'm not completely ignorant you know."

"You can say that again," I agreed with a smile before leaning forward to lightly kiss her. "Now where were we?"

"You were about to ravish me?" Julie innocently suggested while licking her lips in anticipation.

Stripping off my shirt, I asked, "Would you like me to ravish you?"

"Uh, huh," Julie agreed while following my lead.

Soon we were once again lying completely naked on the bed. As I reached between her legs I could tell that she was dripping wet, yet when I tried to insert a finger she winced slightly.

Concerned, I asked, "Are you okay?"

With a frustrated sigh, Julie replied, "Yeah, just a little sore."

"We did have a lot of fun last night," I hedged.

When Julie didn't seem likely to respond I asked, "What if we just played with toy?"

"Just toy?" she asked while spreading her legs farther apart to give me better access.

"Well there will probably be some tongue as well," I called over my shoulder as I got off the bed to fetch the small slimline vibrator we'd bought the night before. After inserting the battery and grabbing the bottle of Sliquid Silk, I returned to the bed.

"Oh, he looks so cute!" Julie declared while snatching the toy out of my hand. After fiddling with the base, she quickly figured out how to turn it on and began experimenting but I could tell it wasn't quite comfortable.

"Here, this might help," I offered while pouring a small amount of the lubricant near the top of her slit.

"Hey, that's cold!" she protested before moving the toy back into position. This time she grew noticeably more flushed and began to involuntarily spread her legs.

"Better?" I asked with a knowing smile. Sensing Julie had things well under control I lay down beside her and began idly play with one of her nipples.

"Maybe," she hedged in a distracted voice.

Even though Julie was nearly ignoring me, it was fascinating to watch as she used the toy to slowly explore her pussy. After first tracing the outer edge, she quickly allowed it to slip between her lips before focusing the tip just above her clit.

"This feels great!" she gushed.

Hoping a change of position would help me be more useful I knelt between her thighs. Since Julie had nearly squeezed her eyes shut I took a moment to take in the view of her near perfect pussy. Still sparsely haired, her inner lips were small yet very puffy with arousal. Additionally, the pressure of the toy seemed to have stretched her hood back exposing her rather prominent clit. I was tempted to give it a lick or two but didn't want to rush things.

Instead, I reached up and lightly stroked her inner thighs before cupping her hand holding the toy and asking, "Can I try?"

"Sure," she replied while thrusting the toy into my hand.

After adjusting the speed slightly I began tracing out various patterns and eventually asked, "Anything feel particularly good?"

"Actually, I think I like the first one," she replied with an embarrassed smile.

"Oh, this one?" I asked while repeated the first pattern I'd tried.

"No this one," she corrected while again holding the toy steady above her clit.

"Figures, why are girls so easy to please?" I complained rhetorically.

"Because guys cum so quickly?"

"Not all guys," I replied with an indignant snort before changing the topic and asking, "Want to try it on the inside?"

"Yeah," she agreed while somehow managing to spread her legs even farther apart.

Changing the angle of the toy, I allowed it to slide down and, after wetting the tip with her ample juices, slipped it inside.

"Whoa, that feels weird."

"Good weird?" I asked.

"I think so," she agreed. "I mean it feels a bit like you in that I can feel it stretching me out, but it just slides right in."

"Yeah, that's the problem with hard plastic. But it's still fun to have something on the inside and something on the outside," I explained while leaning forward and sucking her clit into my mouth. Aside from the slightly musky smell of her arousal, I was amazed at how fresh she tasted.

After a quick indrawn breath, it was several minutes before Julie had recovered enough to gasp, "Oh, wow! That feels amazing!"

Perhaps it was mean, but I didn't want Julie's first real exposure to both toys and oral sex to end too quickly so I took my time and purposely kept her on the edge. Each time I felt she was close to cumming I'd back off a little, change strokes, and then try to find some new way of driving her wild.

"Please," Julie pleaded after a particularly close call. "Let me cum."

Sensing I wouldn't be able to drag it out much longer I returned to what seemed to be her favorite position and after sucking her clit into my mouth began to lightly flick it with my tongue.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.