Live The Dare - Cover

Live The Dare

Copyright© 2006 by Slowpoke

Chapter 3: Growing Closer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Growing Closer - Sean is freshly certified Docent who has just moved to Washington DC and accepted Julie to be his first client. She was supposed to be a challenge, someone to test his mettle if you will. He'd been given a plan, the reservations had been made... and then it all started falling apart.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Author's note: The adult store scene at the beginning of this chapter may seem long winded and a bit like an infomercial at times. There are two main reasons for this. First, Sean is a teacher and his client is completely ignorant so everything must be explained to her.

Second, I've found that shopping for a quality toy is an excessively frustrating process. It's very difficult to get an honest opinion and there seem to be millions of very similar products each claiming to be 'the best.' Thus, instead of glossing over this topic, I decided to go all out. If you find yourself getting bored, skim the rest of the section until you get to the next solid line and you won't miss anything material to the story. Although the dare about halfway through the scene is rather cute.


It was a very different Julie who was glued to my arm as we left the Circle. Unfortunately, the old one poked out her ugly head as I guided us north along Connecticut Avenue and suggested we visit Pleasure Palace.

"Ew, isn't that an adult store?" Julie incredulously asked. "Those are so dirty!"

"How you would know? Have you've ever been in one?"

"No, but I've heard all about them and they just sound gross."

Stopping us, I turned Julie so that she faced me.

"Just a few hours ago you seemed to think I was gross. I don't want to keep struggling to prove you wrong all night. At some point you're going to have to trust me and with most things sexual I promise you I am very knowledgeable."

When Julie didn't seem ready to respond I continued, "Additionally, I can assert from experience that an adult store wouldn't stay in business for long if it were dirty or gross. In fact, adult stores can be a lot of fun if you want to explore the toys; especially if you have someone experienced to guide you around."

With a slightly quiver to her lower lip, Julie agreed.

"I know and I'm trying to trust you, but it's just so hard. I mean you and pretty much everything about this date hasn't been what I expected."

"Good, I hate being exactly what people expect," I replied with a smile as I tried to lighten the mood. "But it's not good to over generalize or blindly trust your preconceptions."

When Julie nodded her acceptance I again took hold of her hand and guided us towards the store.


Even though I recognized the girl working behind the desk, I still flashed my Docent ID as we entered the store. Inside I felt Julie stumble as her eyes adjusted and the impressive array of toys, accessories, and clothing came into view. All protests aside, the store seemed to have quite an effect on Julie. She still tightly gripped my hand, but now seemed to go out of her way to rub against me as we browsed the items on display.

On our right we passed a colorful array of small bottles.

"Are those massage oil?"

Squinting, I quickly read some of the labels.

"A few of them are, but most of are personal lubricants."

"Personal what?"

"Lube that helps make sex easier."

"Why are there so many different kinds?" she asked before adding, "I thought only old people needed to use lube?"

With a sigh I slipped into lecture mode and replied, "Friction is good, but even if you're really wet it can dry out and start to chafe if you have sex for a long time or if he's wearing a condom."

"People still use condoms?"

"Sometimes," I agreed while nodding my head. "The Institute has cured the most common STDs, but not all people get the birth control shot and some just feel more comfortable with a little extra protection."

Leaning forward, I grabbed of couple of Sliquid products and tried to offer them to Julie but she protested,

"Why do I need Lube?"

"Do you want to have sex?" I asked, slightly annoyed that she still didn't trust me.

"Maybe," she hedged, blushing furiously.

"For more than 20 minutes?" I leered with a smile.

Shocked, Julie replied, "You can have sex for more than 20 minutes?"

"I certainly hope so, but it may start to chafe unless you have some extra lube."

"Hmm," she replied while accepting the bottles I'd offered before asking, "Why not just use Vaseline?"

"Well, petroleum ointments, like Vaseline, not only degrade latex but also are not water soluble." At her confused look I added, "The lube is hard to clean off afterwards and greatly increases your risk of getting an infection."

"Ew," she replied while making a face. "So, why did you give me two bottles?"

"Well all of the lubes are water soluble, but some are water based, like the Sliquid H2O, and some of the others, like the other Sliquid Silk, have silicone in them. The silicone helps it stay slippery longer, but can't be used with silicone toys."

"Huh?" Julie replied while obviously not really understanding my description.

"The differences are really quite subtle, but since lube is so cheap, I'd recommend you get a small bottle of both the H20 and the Silk to see if you like using extra lube and, if so, which type you think feels best."

"Sounds good, but why not one of these others?" Julie asked while gesturing to the remainder of the display.

Since I didn't recognize most of the other brands, I just shrugged.

"Though some of these others add different colors or flavors, I like the Sliquid products."

"Ooh, you can get flavored lube?" she exclaimed while reaching for a pink bottle.

"Honestly, I like the natural flavor," I leered while wiggling my eyebrows. "But if you'd like to try a flavored version just be careful not to get any lubes, like KY, that have glycerin in them."

Pulling up short after examining the bottle she'd picked up, Julie asked, "Why?"

"Well, glycerin is made from sugar which not only gets sticky as it dries, but also greatly increases the risk of getting a yeast infection."

"Ew," Julie again replied, making a face as she hastily setting aside the flavored lube.

Apparently eager to explore the rest of the store, Julie asked, "So what else is there to see?"

Taking her hand, I lead us back to the rather impressive display of vibrators that lined the far wall.

"Wow, there are so many of them!"

"Yeah, these are mainly the starter models, since they keep most of the deluxe models on display up front."

"Really?" she asked while turning as if to head back.

"Hold on, don't you want to get a toy?"

"You mean I can?" Julie replied as her eyebrows nearly touched her bangs.

"Of course! Why else would we come here?"

"Cool!" Julie agreed as she began inspecting the toys much more closely.

"I'd recommend one like this," I suggested while pointing at one of the more popular slimline vibrators that was only about 3/4 in. in diameter and 4 inches long.

"But it's so big!"

"Not really," I replied while gesturing to some of the much larger models. "Besides, even I am bigger than that one."

Suddenly, Julie's eyes sparked and she challenged, "I dare you to prove it!"

Willing myself an erection I wiggled my eyebrows before pointedly glancing down and holding the vibrator next the hard-on that was now tenting my shorts. "I'd say I'm at least an inch longer," I replied before tightening the material around my cock and added, "And at least a quarter inch thicker."

"Wow," Julie gasped with her eyes practically riveted to my cock. "Will it fit?"

"Oh, it will more than just fit," I teased while sensuously licking my lips.

With a shudder Julie once again began to squirm and whispered under her breath, "You're making me so wet."

Sensing some payback I teased, "I dare you to prove it."

"What?" she asked, her eyes finally rising to meet mine.

"I dare you to prove just how wet you are," I elaborated while pointedly checking her out.

Furtively glancing around to make sure we were relatively alone she locked her eyes on mine and warned, "If you break eye contact, I'll smack you for peeking."

Fully meeting her eyes, I used my peripheral vision to watch as she dropped a hand down, reached under her skirt, and dipped her hand into what appeared to be a black pair of silk or satin panties. Moments later she held her glistening fingers just under my nose and raised an eyebrow.

I'd been slightly worried that I'd gone too far, but if anything Julie looked even more flushed and aroused. Hoping to test just how far she'd be willing to go in public, I took hold of her hand and slowly sucked her fingers into my mouth. Surprisingly, Julie had a very light taste with only the slightest musky odor and she shuddered as I swirled my tongue around her fingers.

When Julie didn't pull away or look repulsed I leaned forward and whispered, "I want you to pick a spot on the wall and stare at it."

After giving her sufficient time to comply I asked, "Tell me, can you see the rest of the wall?"

"Oh you little cheater!" she gasped while smacking my arm.

"Hey! You just said I had to maintain eye contact," I protested. "But since you've already hit me, you do know what wearing black underwear on a date means, right?"

"Don't make we wish I'd worn a different color," Julie replied in a petulant voice while folding her arms defensively across her chest. Unfortunately, she couldn't maintain her anger for long and was soon once again nestled against my side as we examined the toys.

{FYI: Most people only wear black underwear if either 1) their outfit was so scandalous that someone would be able to see their underwear otherwise (i.e., their dress is too short) or, as in this case, 2) they wanted someone else to see it (i.e., have sex).}

Hoping to reduce the tension I offered, "Back to our previous conversation. You know, there's actually some truth to that whole size isn't everything saying."

Rising to the bait, Julie picked up the toy I'd mentioned earlier and after inspecting it closely asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, it all depends on what you're using the toy for," I explained.

Slipping into lecture mode I continued, "Aside from being cheap, hard plastic isn't the most realistic material as it gets too slippery when wet. This is great when starting out because you don't have to be all that excited to start having fun, but it also doesn't provide all that much friction if you slip it inside."

"If? You mean it's not supposed to go inside?" Julie asked while clearly looking confused.

"While you can use it on the inside, contrary to urban legend, very few women can easily orgasm from purely vaginal stimulation. In fact, even during sex a vast majority of her pleasure results from the way insertion stretches everything out and causes the inner lips to pull or squeeze her clit."

At Julie's slightly blank look I explained, "Your clit, that little hard spot near the top that feels good to rub around?"

"Oh, that!" she exclaimed before blushing when she realized what she'd just admitted to playing with herself.

"Yes, that. And trust me; I have yet to find anyone who has never pleasured themselves."

"Really?" Julie replied in an extremely sarcastic voice.

"Yes" I replied while rolling my eyes. "Now as I was saying, most women to play on the outside, but some prefer the inside."

Gesturing to the toy she was holding I explained, "Most vibrators therefore tend to focus on three forms of stimulation: clitoral, vaginal, and both. Since this one gets very slippery when wet, it is primarily used for clitoral stimulation. But you could use it to test whether you like the feel of something on the inside."

"Hmm, interesting," Julie agreed.

"Plus, since it's smaller it is less likely to get in the way during sex."

"You mean you can use a toy and have sex at the same time?" she asked incredulously.

"Uh, huh."

"Why?"

"Remember, most of her pleasure comes from the outside? Also if individually both toys and sex feel great, imagine how good they can be at the same time."

"Hmm," Julie replied while obviously considering my words.

"Also, it comes in all sorts of colors and I've got an AA battery in my bag back at the hotel."

"Ooh," Julie agreed while only half paying attention as she selected a shiny purple version of the model I recommended.

Walking up to the front of the store I briefly described some of the 'quality toys' from Fun Factory and Lelo currently displayed including the G-Twist, Patchy Paul II, and Iris slimlines, and the egg-sized Laya Spot and Lily clitoral stimulators. There were several 'rabbit' style vibes on display, but the Institute had yet to find a clear winner in that category.

"He's so cute!" Julie gushed, picking up the Patchy Paul vibe.

"True, but most women think that the G-Twist is actually a better vibe even though the shape is a little intimidating. Also note that almost all of the new Fun Factory vibes are waterproof so you could use them in the shower."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.