Birthday Present - Cover

Birthday Present

by Chrisy Giles

Copyright© 2006 by Chrisy Giles

Romantic Sex Story: A girl daydreams of the day she lost her virginity. Warning - sad ending

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Caution   .

She sat quietly, drinking her tea and half listening to the station announcements...

"The next train from platform seven is the 1735 to Ramsgate, calling at Bromley South, Chatham, Gillingham, Sittingbourne, Faversham..."

The hustle and bustle of the trains faded from her mind as her thoughts went back to a year before.

"Can you come to my room? I've got something to show you?"

"Okay, what is it?" her boyfriend, Steve had asked, but she had just grinned, running up the stairs to the wing where her room was. "Your birthday present," she called behind her as she turned the corner and ran down the corridor.

They were both students at the same school for the gifted and boys were NOT allowed in the girls' wing.

He'd given her a beautiful and expensive gold necklace for her eighteenth birthday and she'd wished that she had the money to give him something equally special and valuable.

He'd been home to visit his parents for his eighteenth birthday, and he'd returned just a few hours ago. He looked a little put out, because she'd pretended to forget all about his birthday. She hadn't mentioned it and neither had he. Now he burst into her room saying, "You're a tease, you know that?"

"You really think I'd forget your birthday? Now close your eyes while I get your present."

He closed his eyes.

"No, on second thoughts turn round and face the door. I don't trust you."

"Now there's a nice thing to say to your boyfriend," but he turned anyway.

She laughed, "And close your eyes as well."

She unbuttoned her dress, letting it hang open, then said, "You can look now."

She had trouble keeping a straight face as his eyes bulged in shocked amazement. She was naked underneath her dress.

"Take me. I'm your present," she said simply.

"You don't have to do this," he said.

"It's not really a present," she admitted. "I want this as much as you do."

"But I thought you wanted to stay a virgin till we get married."

"Are you going to stand there arguing all night?" she asked.

She stepped forward, more boldly than she'd ever been, and put her hand on his cock through his trousers. He was hard and it twitched as she gripped it.

She shrugged the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground as she undid his zip, her hands shaking with nervousness.

She knelt down and pulled out his cock and, to his amazement, took him straight into her mouth.

She'd practised all weekend on a banana, but she still couldn't take all of him, so she played with his cock with her tongue and sucked on him. With her hands she gently squeezed his balls.

"Oh, god, I'm gonna..."

She was desperately trying to swallow it all, but couldn't and some of his cum escaped her lips. She could feel it trickling down her chin.

She got up and lay on the bed, her legs spread apart. "Whatever you want," she said, "it's yours."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.