Return To Paradise - Cover

Return To Paradise

Copyright© 2006 by Verlorener

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Over two thousand years ago Adam ran away form home. What he didn't count was what those who loved him would be willing to do bring him back. Or how hard the father who hated him would work to make sure they failed. Oh and did I mention that Adam has know idea who he really is or just how important hes about to become.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Harem   First   Anal Sex  

Lyla looked out the window trying to find some thing in the fog to focus on while considered what she was about to ask of her daughter sitting across from her. She could tell her Ella had been fighting with her sister again. She sighed wishing for the thousandth time that she could change the past.

"Damn it mother what do you want?" Ella asked impatiently.

She sighed again. "I want you to find your brother." she said quietly

"What?"

"I want you to find your brother." She said more loudly this time. She knew she was risking losing her daughter over this and she wasn't sure her heart could take it but her husband was leaving her with no choice. The time of the greening was coming again and they needed her son if they were to make sure it didn't pass the world by for another two thousand years or worse never come again.

"Why? Why do you want me to find that bastard? It's been almost a thousand years since someone even thought they saw him. He left us and he can't come back all because of what his precious bitch did."

Hearing her youngest daughters words Lyla could almost feel the pain of loss her daughter felt for the two people she had once loved above all others. Please don't talk about brother and sister like that dear it really isn't her fault.

"Oh it's not is it? I heard the Dark One tell you the agreement word for word. The asshole sold his soul so he would be forever blocked from our home with no memories of any us especially her and now he's down there amongst all those mortals living pointless life after life for all eternity. Even if I could find him I can't bring him home." She was almost in tears now.

"Yes you can."

"What?"

"I made a deal with your father. If you can find him and if we can get him to fall in love his soul will be returned and he can come home. Now go find him."

"No, Never. He can rot with the rest of them." Ella shouted, her raven black hair and deep blue eyes turning red with her anger.

Lyla's own anger rose now. "Damn it daughter stop being selfish, just because you couldn't make him love you is no reason to make everyone else miserable."

"Why not that's what he's been doing for last few thousand years. The tears flowing freely now. No he didn't love me he loved our sister. I told him I didn't care that Id share him, that Id even help him have anyone he wanted as long as he'd take me and make me his. But no all he wanted was his precious Shara. And what does my bitch of a twin sister do when he gives her the love that should have been mine. She goes and fucks dear old dad when she knows what it will do to him.

Lyla unable to hide her own hurt at what her other daughter and the man she had trusted had caused, pulled her distraught daughter into a hug. Hush now; it's alright honey it's going to be alright."

"But why did she do it mommy", Ella sobbed. "We would have been happy if she just would have loved us."

"I know dear it's my fault I shouldn't have let her to become so spoilt but we all did."

"Especially daddy", spat Ella

"Now, now honey don't go getting bitter again," Lyla whispered hugging Ella closer.

Can I really have him back mommy? Ella asked desperately.

"Are you still willing to share him?"

"Mother!" Ella said shocked.

"Oh not with me dear I'm sure he never found an old hag light me the slightest bit attractive."

Ella who was starting to cheer for the first time in millennia, remembered peeking in a certain bath house window with her brother once just then. "Oh I wouldn't say that mother, she said fondling her mother's breast, and I don't think you're an old hag either."

This time it was Lyla's turn to be shocked. "Ella," she screamed jumping back

Ella giggled. "Well if its not you that you want me to share him with who is it not the bitch I hope?" she asked jokingly.

Lyla was silent for a bit as if debating something with herself

"Mother?" Ella asked worriedly

Finally Lyla spoke. "No, not her I told you he has to fall in love'

"I thought you meant with me"

No dear we won't be aloud to interfere right away at least not with him, we'll have to use mortals."

"But mother that's not fair."

"I'm sure the universe is dieing to apologies making your life unfair angel but you'll have to live with the rules your fathers the one who came up with them. You know how happy he was when your brother left."

"But-"

"No buts dear anyway even if you could find him he wouldn't be able to pop your cheery till he gets his powers back."

Ella blushed. "Alright then who do we use though we don't exactly have mortals banging on our doors to do our bidding anymore?"

"I think I've found just the witch."

"A witch?"

"Come I'll show you I think you're going to like this one as much as I do."

Ella followed her mother across the room to her mothers viewing bowl and waited while her mother brought up the image of the witch.

And immediately started getting sopping wet. The woman in the bowl looked about 27 with red hair and green eyes and it looked like long slender legs and medium sized breasts.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.