A Rebel Whore On Endor

by Shabby Blue

Copyright© 2006 by Shabby Blue

Science Fiction Sex Story: An alternate universe erotic Star Wars story based on the idea: "What if the Imperial Biker Scouts had found an unconscious Leia in the Endor forest before Wicket the Ewok found her?" RATED NC-17

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Rough   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Through the dense towering trees of the forest moon Endor an Imperial Scout Trooper accelerated on his high velocity speeder bike. Two Rebels had attempted to raid the hidden Imperial shield bunker and were now chasing him on their own speeder bikes, trying to stop him before he could reach troop reinforcements.

"Unit Two! Unit Two, this is Beta Four, do you copy?" he shouted into his commlink.

A few miles away, three more Imperial scouts relaxed in a calm peaceful clearing of the lush green forest. Two of the troops sat on the ground against the trunk of a giant mirwood tree, their helmets removed as they sipped water from canteens and enjoyed the calm serenity of their surroundings. The third scout trooper leaned against one of the parked speederbikes, suddenly alerted by the noisy transmission over the commlink.

"This is Seargent Tork of Unit Two, go ahead," one of the men spoke into the commlink.

"Seargent, we've got two Rebels in a speeder pursuit over here in sector G," the trooper's voice blared over the noise of his speeder engines. "They've already smoked one of my men and I need you to cut them off in sector H. They're heading right for you!"

Tork shot a glance at his fellow troops sitting next to the tree. "Say that again? Did you say Rebels are here?" he said into the transmitter, trying to hear the distorted signal of the trooper over his receiver.

"Yes! Get on your bikes and--AAGGHHH!!" screamed the trooper, his signal suddenly cut short with the brief crackling sound of an explosion over the commlink speaker followed by silence.

Seargent Tork immediately jumped on his bike and called to the other two troopers.

"Jervas! Cochi! Get your asses up, we've got some Rebel scum to fry!"

"Rebels?" Private Cochi looked up at Tork with his water canteen in hand.

"You heard him, let's go!" Jervas yelled, getting to his feet and putting his helmet back on as he ran to his bike. Cochi took one more sip from his small water canteen and put it back on his belt then mounted his own speeder. In seconds, all three ignited their engines and zoomed away through the towering trees.


It didn't take long for the three troopers to find two of their comrades from Unit Four dead among the fertile bushes and shrubs in sector G. A flaming pile of parts from a wrecked speeder were found nearby, having collided with a tree.

"Just two Rebels did this to our troops?" Cochi said in disbelief, looking down at the cracked white shells of the troopers' armor and the dark red blood that gushed from their openings.

"I swear if I could get my hands on one of those blasted Rebels..." Jervas muttered under his breath.

"Seargent Tork, look over there!" said Cochi, pointing to a rising cloud of smoke behind a large grouping of green bushes.

"Come on, let's check it out," ordered the Seargent. The three scout troopers stomped through the high brush that surrounded the floor of the great forest, making their way toward the thick black smoke. Expecting to find another dead trooper and his speeder, Tork and his men were surprised to discover an unconscious woman lying near the wrecked speederbike. Jervas and Cochi moved closer, drawing blaster pistols from their holsters. Seargent Tork followed behind them, briefly surveying the area for anymore bodies.

Jervas looked down at the young woman lying on her stomach. She wore a standard green military commando helmet and a camoflauge poncho with what appeared to be a Rebel officer's uniform underneath. "You think she's still alive, Sir?" Jervas whispered.

"Check and see, Private," Tork responded. Jervas kneeled down, removed one of his black gloves, and carefully placed two fingers along the side of her neck to feel for a pulse. He looked up at the Seargent and nodded affirmatively. "Wake her up then," whispered Tork. Private Jervas poked the limp body with the butt of his blaster pistol. The other two troopers silently watched and waited for a response from the lifeless woman. Jervas nudged into her ribs a little harder a second time when suddenly the young woman twisted around and leaned up, catching him by surprise.

"Hey! Cut it out!" she exclaimed. Jervas jumped back and raised his blaster at the Rebel female. Tork and Cochi raised their weapons as well. After a moment of dazed confusion, the woman suddenly recognized her situation. She gasped in fear, looking up at three identical Imperial scout troopers, their faces hidden behind black and white helmets. Slowly she brushed her right hand against a lump under her poncho, feeling her own blaster pistol still holstered against her belt.

"Whoa, not so fast!" Seargent Tork said, taking a step forward and pointing his blaster at the woman's face. "Get your hands up. Jervas, get her weapon. Cochi, help him out." Stepping closer, Cochi grabbed her by the arms and yanked her up. Jervas slid his hand under the right side of the camoflauge poncho and grabbed the small hidden blaster, withdrawing it from its holster and sliding it under his own belt. He then frisked the woman for anymore hidden weapons, taking the opportunity to fondle her small slim figure as he moved his gloved hands up and down her body.

"Watch it!" she spat, jerking away from Jervas' large hands when he groped her left breast. Under his helmet he grinned and chuckled softly.

"Who are you?" Tork demanded. "What's your name, Rebel?"

"I'm not telling you anything," the woman sternly replied. She knew she was in a predicament now. These troopers would probably take her back to the shield bunker base as a prisoner where hopefully her Rebel companions would find and rescue her in a matter of hours. The last thing she was going to do was to give these Imps any information that could jeopardize her group's mission.

"Take off your helmet," Tork ordered, wanting to get a better look at the Rebel's face. With a blaster nudged into her back, the woman had no choice but to cooperate. She unfastened the leather strap around her chin and lifted the green helmet off her head. Seargent Tork studied her face, convinced that he had seen this woman somewhere before. Her hair was dark brown in color, tightly braided in a circular crown fashion around her head and tied in a small knotted bun in the back. She was probably in her early 20s judging from her looks, with large brown eyes and slender pink lips on a face too beautiful for a typical combat soldier. Then suddenly it hit Seargent Tork like a bolt of lightning -- the realization of who they had captured.

"Well well, you'll never guess who we have here boys!" Seargent Tork beamed smugly.

"Who is she, Sir?" asked Private Cochi.

"Princess Leia Organa, one of the Rebellion's top leaders. She's on the Imperial Most Wanted List," Tork explained. "Number two I believe, right behind that boy Skywalker. I'm right, aren't I?" he asked Leia. A nervous angry look in her eyes confirmed it for him.

"I believe you're right, Seargent Tork," said Cochi. "I remember now... her face is all over the Imperial Holonetwork. In her mug shots she has these big puffy rolls of hair on the sides of her head," he said, making circular motions with his hands on each side of his helmet to show his two fellow troopers. Leia frowned as they all laughed at her expense.

"Holy frack!" Jervas exclaimed, standing behind Leia and still holding her arms tightly. "One of the guys in my old unit on Malastare had a bootleg holovid of her interrogation aboard the first Death Star. You wouldn't believe what was on it!"

"I've seen it," Tork chuckled knowingly, staring at Leia appreciately through his helmeted visor. Her face had turned to an expression of shock when Jervas mentioned the holovid, and now grew red with shameful embarassment, knowing that two of these men had seen the sexual torture she had been subjected two four years ago in that Death Star detention cell.

"The guards stripped her naked in the cell," Jervas started to describe to Cochi. "Lord Darth Vader ordered them to work her over really good... you know, to weaken her resistence to the interrogation droid's mind probe. Those lucky guys were licking and fondling her all over so she couldn't concentrate on blocking the probe's scanners with her mind."

"Then what happened?" Cochi urged, hanging on Jervas' every word. Seargent Tork stood back and listened with amusement, watching Leia grow redder and redder with anger and humiliation.

"Hell, she was loving it! Moaning and squirming between them like a slut. I bet she would have begged them to fuck her at any minute if Vader hadn't stopped them," said Jervas, squeezing Leia's arms a little tighter as he rubbed up against her backside. The Princess looked over her shoulder at the helmeted scout with a cold hateful stare.

"All he cared about was interrogating her for information," continued Jervas. "And when it didn't seem to be working he told those guards to leave. After that the droid's holo-camera shut off so I don't know what happened next, but I've had a few fantasies about it if you know what I mean."

Tork and Cochi broke out in laughter, knowing exactly what Jervas meant. They continued to make lewd and vulgar comments about the Princess right in front of her for a few more minutes, with Jervas describing in greater detail Leia's young naked body as he remembered it on the old holovid.

"You bastards," Leia muttered under her breath, trying to keep herself from lunging at one of the troopers with all her might. To do so would probably get her killed by a blaster bolt, and Jervas' strong grip on her arms kept her from moving anyway.

"Seargent Tork, I'm wondering if she has anymore weapons under that poncho of hers," Cochi mused. "Maybe we should search her completely and find out."

"Don't you dare!" Leia finally erupted with vehement anger, gritting her teeth and struggling to break free from Jervas' hold. She managed to twist around and jab her knee into his groin causing him to finally let go of her arms and hunch over, groaning in pain.

Leia started to run, but Seargent Tork's reflexes were much faster than her. He grabbed the tail of her poncho and jerked on it, pulling Leia back until she fell on her ass. Landing on a pile of branches, Leia groaned just as the Seargent approached and slapped her with his large black gloved hand. She fell back into the leaves from the violent strike. Tork grabbed her and pulled Leia to her feet again. His strength was greater than Jervas' and he wasn't going to let her try the same trick with him.

Jervas pulled himself up and staggered over to his fellow troopers. "You okay?" asked Cochi. Another grunting sound came from under Jervas' helmet as he nodded and clutched the white codpiece covering his privates. "These don't work too well," he muttered.

After the sting of the trooper's slap subsided, Leia looked up at Cochi and Tork, her face red and flushed, her chest heaving as she caught her breath again.

"Okay boys," Seargent Tork commanded. "Strip her."

Cochi pulled a pair of metal wrist binders from his belt and slapped them around Leia's tiny wrists. With Jervas' help they both lifted her struggling, kicking body up and suspended it from a branch on one of the giant trees. There Leia hung almost a foot off the ground, helplessly at the mercy of three would-be rapists.

Her loose camoflauge poncho was the first thing to go, easily sliced down the front with a small vibroblade and tossed away into the bushes. Next Cochi carefully unzipped her small grey flak vest and then proceeded to meticulously unbutton her tan colored officer's shirt one button at a time. He wanted to take his time and enjoy undressing the captive Rebel Princess, to savor her beauty with his eyes. Opening the shirt to reveal her small round breasts, Cochi smiled. Tork and Jervas both whistled through their helmets.

"Look at those tits, Private," Tork said to Cochi. "Have you ever seen anything so nice?" Cochi simply nodded, pulling her shirt open even more and rubbing his gloved hands against Leia's naked breasts, squeezing them firmly.

"No, don't do this," Leia moaned, turning her head to the side.

"They look even better in person," Private Jervas added.

Cochi decided to take off his helmet so that he could gaze upon her with his own eyes instead of looking through a helmet visor. Leia watched him slip off his white scout helmet and discovered a short blonde-haired young man, only 18 or 19 years old and probably just a few months out of the Imperial Academy. He looked down at Leia's heaving breasts with wide eyes, eager to take one of those swollen pink nipples into his mouth.

"Come on, let's get on with it," Jervas said, eager to have some fun and exact a little revenge for getting a knee in his groin. He pushed Cochi aside and grabbed Leia's shirt roughly, ripping it from her body along with the vest. Leia panicked and screamed, hoping someone from her Rebel ground team would hear her.

"Shut up!" Jervas shouted. He reached down and pulled off her black boots, followed by the grey pants she wore, leaving her almost completely naked with the exception of some green camoflauge panties.

"I'm first," Jervas claimed enthusiastically as he removed his helmet to reveal a slightly older face. He had dark skin and short black hair, with a wicked gleam in his eyes as he stared at Leia. Jervas smiled mischeviously, seeing the look in her face.

"This is my fantasy come true," he told her. "I'm going to do what those guards on the Death Star never got the chance for." Removing the solid white codpiece of his armor and placing it on the ground, Jervas unzipped the front of his black skin-tight bodysuit underneath and pulled out his large half-erect cock. Taking off his gloves, he began stroking his hardening cock with one hand as he stepped toward Leia. All she could do was twist and turn left and right as she dangled against the tree.

"Let me go, you wretched Imperial monsters!" she yelled.

Jervas pressed his body against hers, cupping her tits with both hands as he started licking her neck and face with his tongue. Leia moaned and flinched, trying to turn her head away from the Imperial trooper. He moved lower, sliding his tongue down along her smooth creamy skin, down to her breasts. Jervas squeezed them tightly and suckled each nipple with his mouth, biting the swollen nubs with his teeth.

"Ohhhhh," Leia sighed, trying desperately to resist the trooper's ministrations.

By now, Jervas' cock was rock hard and he was ready to put it to good use. Leia squirmed in his arms, her bare back pressed against the rough tree trunk. She felt him lift her limp, shaky legs with his arms and pull them apart. Reaching one hand down to her crotch, Jervas could feel the moistness of her panties. He smiled, sliding his hand under the strap of the panties to touch the soft lips of Leia's vagina.

"How's it feel?" asked Seargent Tork from off to the side, already rubbing the growing bulge pressed against his white armor codpiece.

"She's awfully wet," snickered Jervas. "Typical Rebel whore. She wants this bad."

"Liar! Keep your hands off me!" Leia shouted, at the same time cursing her own body for betraying her with its signs of arousal.

"Shut her up already!" ordered Seargent Tork.

Suddenly Leia felt Jervas grip her panties in his fist and rip them from her body, wadding them up in his hand and stuffing them in her mouth. Her screams muffled, all she could do was whimper and moan, tasting the juices of her own sex on the wet green fabric.

With little effort, Jervas eased his cock inside the Princess' body, her tight warm pussy enveloping it like a glove. It felt huge inside her, as if he were forcing his fist up her rather than his cock. Leia struggled wildly, grunting and twisting her torso as she tried to escape the Imperial penis invading her womanhood. The trooper wrapped his strong arms around her and held her still. His cock, already halfway in, disappeared entirely inside her when he made another powerful thrust into the captive Rebel, actually lifting her a few more inches by the force of his thrust and scraping her back against the bark of the tree.

Jervas remained motionless for a moment as he savored the warm wet tightness of her Alderaani cunt. Finally he began to fuck her, slowly plowing her pussy as he held her small thin body in his arms, sweat streaming off both their bodies. Helplessly submitting to the situation, Leia moaned repeatedly with each rhytmic pounding, her pussy aching and burning from the powerful sensations, stretching to accomodate this man's size as he filled her with his lust. Instinctively she began to meet each of his thrusts and soon she was grinding her pussy against his bucking crotch as he slammed her repeatedly against the tree. Leia wrapped her thin naked legs and bare feet around Jervas' waist, holding onto him tightly with her legs as he drove himself deep inside her again and again.

"Oh Maker! This bitch is amazing! Wait 'till you two try her," Jervas gasped between thrusts. Leia briefly turned her head to look over at the other two troopers who leered at her lustfully. By now Tork and Cochi were already undressed, having completely removed their helmets and armor padding and unzipped the protective black bodysuits underneath. They stood there stroking their cocks as they watched Jervas and waited for their turns.

Behind some nearby bushes, a short furry creature watched with wide black eyes, gripping his primitive speared weapon in one hand and parting some of the bushy foliage with his other hand so he could see. With intense curiosity, he watched the hairless pink-skinned creatures. They didn't look anything like the strange white skinned beings he saw last week guarding that giant fortress structure on the edge of the forest.

Wicket the Ewok scratched his head and pondered this new discovery. Could these be different creatures than the ones he saw last week? Maybe they'd be willing to make friends with the Ewoks if he brought them back to the village. But wait! Wicket suddenly realized one of them was tied up to a tree while another seemed to be attacking it. Maybe they weren't friendly at all. Wicket needed to get a closer look, just to be sure...

"I haven't fucked pussy like this since I was stationed on Malastare." Jervas exclaimed. Leia was now grunting loudly through her gag as Tork fucked her harder and harder with each thrust, stabbing her cunt with his cock as if he meant to hurt her with it.

Leia finally managed to spit the panties out of her mouth. "Unnnghh... ohhhhh... you... bastards... unnghhh... ohhhhhhh... ohhhhhh fuck! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!!" she panted, giving in to her body's carnal desires, not caring about the profanities she was shouting. Leia moaned over and over, her heart now beating faster and her breathing growing quicker.

The little Ewok tip-toed closer, making every effort to keep himself concealed from these beings as he moved from behind one tree to the next. Soon he was only a few feet away from them, hiding behind a giant fallen log. From this vantage point he could clearly view the one who was suspended from the tree. The creature appeared to be in some kind of pain, making sounds of anguish as the other creature attacked it.

After another couple minutes of aggressive humping, Jervas felt Leia's body stiffen and heard her moans stop. He watched her head tilt back as she shuddered for about twenty seconds in an intense orgasm. The spasming muscles of her burning hot pussy were too much for Jervas, causing him to instantly come, unleashing a hot torrent of sperm into Leia's convulsing cunt. He leaned back and held onto her waist tightly until the last drop of semen left his throbbing penis.

Wicket watched with wonder, trying to comprehend what was happening. Did the attacker just kill the victim? No... it seemed the victim was still alive. Wicket stared at Leia from behind the log, watching her head drop as she let out a deep sigh.

Jervas pulled his cock out of Leia's sloppy cunt with a wet popping sound, his cum oozing down her inner thighs. As one final act of leachery, he grabbed her by the back of her hair and held her head tightly, forcing his tongue into her mouth and kissing her. Leia's eyes widened, feeling his tongue slide against hers and tasting his foul breath. Jervas let go and backed away, grinning and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

The Princess watched him proudly saunter over to his two comrades. She knew the other troopers would also rape her, but then what? Would they kill her? Take her back to the shield bunker as a prisoner? Leia needed to escape and reunite with her friends before any of that happened. If she could just get away from these troopers, she could run back to the Rebels base camp where they landed in the stolen Imperial shuttle. Han and Luke were probably waiting there for her to return.

Leia started forming a plan in her mind. First, she needed to get out of the bindings holding her up against the tree. Then she needed to somehow get these troopers to drop their guard a little bit. The only idea that crossed her mind repulsed Leia and she couldn't believe she even thought of it. After coming up with no other alternatives, Leia realized this plan may be her only hope for escape. What she was about to do would be a huge sacrifice of every moral fiber in her body...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.