The Limo Ride - Cover

The Limo Ride

by Submissive Smiles

Copyright© 2006 by Submissive Smiles

Erotica Sex Story: Steamy erotic couplings on the way to the hot tub

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   .

Steamy glances over the candlelight mean its time to pay the bill.

You gesture to the waiter and he brings you the plate with the bill, you pay with cash leaving a nice handsome tip because you'd rather have your hands on my ass then wait for the change.

We walk to the door; and, as you wish, your hand rests on my ass gently guiding me. You hold the door open for me, and I step out, turn my head and wink at the waiter, then blows him a kiss.

His face immediately turns a bright red; he knew what all those moans were coming from our table.

I laugh delightfully as we stroll towards the limo. You stop my laughter with a hard tongue thrusting kiss, licking the back of my throat, fucking my mouth with your tongue.

Spanking my ass hard as you do so, leaving me weak in the knees and heat radiating from my ass straight to my pussy. In seconds my sex is wet, I moan out passionately as you continue kissing me.

I reach toward your crotch, and you stop my hand, whispering in my ear. "Be a good little cumslut and ask your Master first."

Intake of breath purring out to you, "Oh please may I touch your cock Master?"

You interrupt me. "Wait till we get to the Limo Lis, we were on the news last time remember?"

You and I both laugh and walk to the driver who is standing opening the car door for us as we approach, he too has a smirking smile on his face. We smile lovingly at each other not caring what he saw or heard on the way to the restaurant.

I bend over arching my back and spreading my legs a little farther than usual so you can get a quick peak at my cunt, wet and shiny in the moonlight as I step into the limo.

No verbal invitations are needed. You slide your fingers into my hot wanting cunt as you follow me back into the limo, removing them when I sit down next to you. You taste one finger, and before you can put the other finger into your mouth I reach out and grab your hand, bringing it straight into my awaiting mouth.

I lick one side, then the other, my hot tongue tantalizing your finger as I did your cock earlier. I take your finger all the way into my mouth, suckling as it goes into my mouth. My bedroom eyes searing into yours, I know that you are ready for a replay.

The car once again takes off, it isn't going back the same way we came...

I ask you as Zeppelin is playing on the Classic rock station. "So where are we going now?"

I reach over to the bar opening the mini fridge to find a soda, water or something to drink.

I hear you say to me. "Babe, grab me a Pepsi will ya?"

You massage my back in circles starting at the middle, then work your hand down to my low back, small circles, kneading your knuckles carefully because you know my tender spots so well.

Your hand reaches even lower as I scoot my ass up a bit to crouch on my hands and knees so I can grab the water and soda from the white box four feet in front of you.

"Yes Sir." I look back over my shoulder to you with a sweet sexy smile and sparkle in my eyes.

I'm about to turn around and sit back in my seat when you pull my hair and tell me "Don't move."

I put the sodas back into the fridge as I feel my dress being raised to my waist, loving the soft silky feel of it against my body, thanking you again for such a perfect purchase.

I am not expecting the loud smacking sound on my ass, or the stinging burning heat searing a path straight to my pussy.

"Shush baby girl, I didn't give you permission to talk either, another outburst like that and I am going to have to stuff your mouth full of my thick hard cock."

I feel you grab my ass cheeks, begin massaging them as your hips rub sideways back and forth against me, the head of your hard cock prods my neatly trimmed pussy lips. Sliding up to my sweet clit, you stop swaying back and forth when you feel how wet I am and hard my clit is.

You grab your cock with your left hand still holding my hair in your right, you tug up on my hair a bit and my neck bends back, I arch my back so my ass rises up as I do the head of your cock gently rubs my clit, another hard smack across my ass and pussy lips this time I moan out.

"Owww!", then I speak my thoughts.

"More, oh yes more!"

A seductive smile that you can't see is on my lips; you speak to me sternly. "I told you not to move, now be a good girl. "

Your voice softens a bit. "Now listen to me, I will show you how good sluts get rewarded."

You let go of your cock and pat my ass sweetly.

I moan out in response to hearing those words from your lips cause I know what awaits me. The heat ignites deep in my pussy, spreading through my pelvis, goose bumps all over my flesh and a devilish smile appears on your face that I can not see when you see the physical response your words bring to my body.

You truly do have control over my body, this pleases you immensely, and your fingers slide between my moistness.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.