The Slut Sisters - Cover

The Slut Sisters

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: One sister gets hustled in a bar and the other tries to come to her rescue with interesting results. (Not for those who don't like compliant husbands).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Slow   .

The call came at 2a.m. and I reached over and picked up the phone, "Hello?"

"Paul, this is Lisa. I need your help."

I shook my head to clear it, "Lisa, do you have any idea of what time it is?"

"Paul, look at the other side of your bed and tell me what you see."

I took the phone away from my ear and looked at the other side of the bed. What I didn't see was my wife Jane. "Lisa, what's this all about?"

"Jane is in trouble Paul, and I need your help in getting her out. Get dressed and meet me at 223 Morningside Lane as soon as you can get there."

Lisa gave my directions and then she hung up. As I dressed I wondered what the hell was going on. Jane had gone to a baby shower for one of the girls that she and her sister Lisa had gone to school with and she should have been home at least three hours ago.

I pulled up behind Lisa's Chevy and she got out and walked back and got in the car with me.

"What's this all about?" I asked, "Where's Jane? What kind of trouble is she in?"

Lisa pointed at a house and said, "She's in there. A bunch of us left the baby shower and went to the Aladdin to have a few drinks. It was audition night and a couple of local bands were there trying out and so we had a couple of drinks and some guys asked us to dance. There were some other people there that we knew so we circulated around and socialized and after about two hours I figured it was time to leave and I went looking for Jane. I checked the rest rooms, all the booths and tables and even the parking lot, but I couldn't find her anywhere. I went and asked the bartender if he'd seen her and he said if she was a blonde with big tits a couple of guys had hustled her out the door about fifteen minutes ago. I asked him if he knew who they were, but he said he only knew the names of three of the guys."

"Guys?" I interrupted.

"Yes. The bartender said that there were four or five of them. Anyway, he gave me the names of the ones he knew and I looked them up in the phone book. There was no one home at the first two addresses and so I came over here. The lights were on and I looked in a side window and I saw some guys playing poker and I recognized two of them from the bar. I didn't see Jane, but I know she's in there. I could see the stairway and I saw a guy coming down the stairs pulling his clothes on."

I looked at her, "What are you saying? What kind of trouble is Jane in?"

Lisa gave me the look you would give someone who just said something that proved they were brain dead and said, "Duh! What the hell kind of trouble could a good looking blonde with big tits be in when a bunch of guys get her drunk and hustle her out of a bar and take her to a house with nothing but guys in it?"

"Sorry," I said, " I must not be fully awake yet." I gathered my thoughts and then said, "Okay. Here's what we are going to do. I'm going inside and if I'm not back out with Jane in ten minutes, you call the cops."


The front door was open and I walked in like I belonged there. One of the guys at the table looked up at me and then went back to his cards. I went up the stairs and heard noises to my left and I headed that way. I came to an open doorway and looked in at a scene from a pornographic movie. The woman was Jane and while they might have gotten her drunk to get her here, there was nothing drunken about the way she was behaving.

She was naked and one man was between her legs pounding away at her pussy while she clutched him to her with her arms and legs. Another man was lying where his cock was at face level and she had her lips firmly locked on him while he fucked her mouth. A third man stood next to the bed stroking himself with one hand while paying with Jane's tits with the other. The guy fucking Jane gave a grunt and then held himself still in her for a moment and then he pulled free. I could see cum dripping from the head of his dick and falling on Jane's thighs as he backed away from her. The guy who had been playing with her tits immediately took his place between Jane's legs and her legs came up and locked behind his. I had to move aside to let the man who had just finished get through the doorway. He saw me staring at what was just going on and said, "She's really something, isn't she? It took a while to get her going, but it's non-stop now. I'll be ready again in an hour and I'll bet she will still be going strong."

I knew Jane loved sex because she was always after me and even after seven years of marriage we were still getting it on six and seven times a week, but watching her with these guys - she was awesome. I came into the house fully expecting to have to fight my way out, but now all I wanted to do was watch Jane and see just what it did take to actually satisfy her. The guy fucking Jane said, "Let's turn her over. I want to fuck her from behind."

The man in her mouth pulled out and I stepped back out of sight so Jane wouldn't see me as she changed positions. When I stepped back into the doorway Jane had her head in the lap of one guy and the other guy was fucking her from behind. She was on her hands and knees and her 38C's were swinging back and forth as the man fucked her hard and fast. I couldn't tell if he was pushing Jane's mouth onto the cock in front of her or the man in front was fucking her face - there was just too much movement for me to tell. A guy came up behind me and asked if I was next and when I shook my head no he pushed past me and started to undress. I had my cock out and was stroking it when I heard a female voice behind me say, "Oh Jesus."

And I turned and saw Lisa standing there - I had forgotten all about her. She was staring trance-like at her sister being pushed back and forth between the two men. The man whose cock was in Jane's mouth suddenly said, "Here it comes honey" and he grabbed the back of her head and held her in place while he emptied himself. He got up from the bed and the man who had just undressed moved into place on the bed and Jane's mouth went straight for his cock. Another man pushed past me and Lisa and went into the room and it kind of jarred Lisa out of her trance, "Oh my God, I've never seen anything like it."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.