Black Pebble

by JAX

Copyright© 2006 by JAX

Mind Control Sex Story: I don't know where it came from, stolen from some secret government laboratory I expect, but I did know what it could do. Twice now I've seen it in action, but the person using it was too flashy to stay alive long enough to enjoy it's pleasures.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Mind Control   .

I don't know where it came from, stolen from some secret government laboratory I expect, but I did know what it could do. Twice now I've seen it in action, but the person using it was too flashy to stay alive long enough to enjoy it's pleasures. He had six of the female staff dancing around with their breasts bared, not something that would go un-noticed and it wasn't. While he slept, his throat was sliced and the pebble gone.

It didn't take me long to find out that the club owner had done the deed, for the following night he was locked in his office with the same six waitresses. I doctored one of the bottles of champagne that went in every half hour or so, until I could no longer hear anything. With my master key, I slipped into his office to find all seven of then slumped naked on the floor. The pebble, inside its leather case with it's typewritten instructions slipped comfortably into my pocket. Once back at my flat, I pulled aside the loose floorboard and placed the object there safely and then I returned to work.

The pebble was mine now and I intended it to remain so, but first I had to appear normal and deny everything.

"Who the fuck nicked it?" raged Tommo Person, the club owner when he awoke from his drug induced slumbers.

"Nicked what?" I said.

"Don't get cute with me, son," he snarled. "The pebble, the fucking black pebble."

"Oh, that thing," I said. "Is it valuable? Do you want me to call the cops?"

"Shut the fuck up," he shouted.

No one knew anything and in the end he had to give it up as an outside job, but he wasn't happy about it and for months afterwards he was in a very foul mood. He would get drunk early and usually pick a fight with some one, not me for I was useful, his accountant and I looked after his books and his money. It was inevitable that one night he would pick on the wrong guy. His funeral was well attended but he wasn't missed by most of us. I worked my notice and left with no one the wiser as to what was stashed under my floor.

It was jet black about the size of my fist with two knurled thumb wheels, six lights and one big red button. The side thumb wheel had five positions from off to maximum of four with a corresponding light for each position. While the top two lights just controlled the type of usage. Left position for love, right for obedience. The instructions weren't that detailed but it gave me a general idea of how to work the device.

"Oh, hello," she said her voice had a breathless quality.

She had only moved in to the flat opposite recently and this was the first time I had bumped into her. With my hand in my left pocket I moved one thumb wheel to 'Love' and the other to '2' and I pressed the big red button. Even with the pebble deep inside my jacket pocket I could see a reaction.

"Hi, my name's Tim," I said stepping forward.

"I'm Angie," she replied holding my offered hand longer than would be considered normal.

She wasn't the most attractive girl I've ever met but she was pretty enough. Slightly overweight but I like them that way.

"Would you like to come in for a drink?" I offered.

She looked down the passage way then back to me.

"Look, I have to be somewhere," she said sounding reluctant. "But when I get back, I'd love to."

My thumb rotated the wheel to the third position and pressed the red button again.

"What the fuck," she said with her eyes dancing. "I can go to the bank tomorrow."

Position three was the second highest setting and I was unsure of what she would do but I soon found out. She took a sip of her chilled white wine then put her glass down. She moved closer and put her hand around my neck and pulled me closer for a kiss. It wasn't a sisterly kiss, either, but a sloppy lustful kiss. My hand moved down her flank, over her hips to her thighs that were uncovered by her raised short skirt.

"Mmm," she moaned as I moved my hand over her fine skin.

Her kisses became even more passionate as I now cupped her plump left breast.

"We mustn't," she said pushing me away.

Her breathing was ragged and fast and her arms tried to push me away.

"Now, I know you don't mean that," I said with a lustful smile.

I reached out and ran my hand up her exposed thigh. I could feel the heat from her groin, as I got nearer.

"No," she whispered but did nothing to stop my fingers finding her damp knickers.

I buried my face in her ample bosom while my fingers found their way past her knickers and into her pussy.

"Oh, no," she gasped as my fingers pumped into her hard.

Her legs flopped open now allowing me all the access I needed. I unzipped and my hard cock replaced my two fingers. She clung onto me while I pumped into her with hard long hard strokes until, at last, her body jerked as she came. I was past caring now and carried on until I spunked deep inside her.

"I best be off," she said softly unable to look me in the eyes.

She got up off my couch and smoothed her short skirt down and headed for the door.

"Thanks for the drink," she said, even though her glass had remained mostly untouched.

"See you later," I said as I watched her close my door behind her.

I didn't know how long the effect would last, with the 'obedience' setting it was much easier for the time for each stop was written down. One hour, one day, one week and one month, although it did also state that these times were only estimates. With the 'love' setting it would wear off in it's own good time and the setting were the intensity not time.

"Please, can I come in?" asked Angie.

It was later that evening and I had answered her gentle knock.

"Sure," I said, standing aside so she could enter.

"Look, about earlier," she mumbled. "I have a boyfriend and we are going to get engaged soon."

Her eyes didn't leave my floor as she spoke softly.

"Congratulations," I said warmly.

"But, what we did," she said and now I could see that there were tears in her eyes. "I don't know what came over me."

A rude reply came flashing through my mind but I didn't voice it.

"Look," I said taking her plump body into my arms.

God, I was getting a new hardon just with the feel of those tits up against my chest.

"It was just a little fun." I said. "You can go back to your boyfriend now and we'll put this all behind us."

"Yes, I know," she said. "But?"

"Yes?" I queried.

"It was fun," she blurted out, "I really enjoyed it."

"Sex is supposed to be fun," I said stroking her back. "Especially when in some strange and unexpected places and with a stranger. If we did it again it wouldn't be half as good."

"You think?" she said her head on my shoulder.

"We could find out," I said with a chuckle and I pushed my groin into hers so there was no doubt as to my intentions.

"No, we mustn't," she said. "Billy is coming over later."

I'm not sure what that had to do with anything so I kissed her exposed neck and my hand moved around the front to squeeze her breasts.

"No, please," she whispered.

My lips found hers to shut her up while my hands moved from tit to tit. This time I wanted some of her clothes off at the very least. I broke our kiss just long enough to grab her knitted top and jerk it off over her head. Then my fingers went to work on her bra. Why oh why are bras so hard to undo, there should be a law about it. At last, it too found it's way to the far corner where I had flung her top.

"Nice tits," I said crudely as my hand worked them over.

I backed her up against my couch and when she couldn't go back any further I gently shoved her so that she fell down. Before she could react, I had reached under her skirt and grabbed her white knickers and yanked them down her legs and off.

"No," she said making a grab for them.

She was too late for they ended up in the same pile as the rest of her clothes. All she was wearing now was her skirt and that was bunched up around her waist. Pushing her knees apart, I moved between them and unzipped myself. I was cock deep without any difficulties for she was well lubricated.

"No, please no," she muttered as I pumped myself into her fine body.

Her tits moved delightfully with each thrust and now her hips were pushing back at me.

"Come for me, my little slut," I whispered in her ear.

Her hips picked up speed and I stayed with her but I had to let go just before her body jerked to her second orgasm of the day.

"Please, I must go," she said.

I wasn't ready for her to go just yet, my hands were still moving over her curves and hollows.

"In a minute," I said.

"Please, my Billy will be over shortly and I must have a shower first," she begged.

"Yes, ok," I said and reluctantly climbed off her.

Almost naked as she was, I could look at her body better. True, she may be a few pounds overweight but it was all to the good in my view. Her plump tits were either a C or a D cup and her broad hips made her long legs even more shapely.

"Please don't stare at me," she said making a grab for her clothes.

"You're one fine looking girl," I said truthfully.

"Please, no, I'm too fat," she said.

She didn't bother with her underwear just pulled her top over her head and smoothed down her skirt.

"I'll see you later," she said with a weak smile then rushed passed me to get out of my flat.

Why do girls think they're fat when they are just curvaceous.

I went back to the typed instructions but I didn't learn anything new except that the effects of 'love' should wear off no sooner than 12 hours but no later than 48. There was a footnote though. It said that female minds are notoriously difficult to understand and anything was possible; well no surprises there.

Having left the nightclub, I had to find a new job and I was soon employed at the local Bingo Hall. Plenty of talent there if you like them 50+ and weighing more than a bull elephant. One bright spot was Jane, a slender blonde girl straight out from school. Now, I usually like my girls with nice curves but Jane was sweet and shy and she made my cock hard so it looked like she was in for a treat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.