A Morning Story

by Submissive Smiles

Copyright© 2006 by Submissive Smiles

Erotica Sex Story: Morning sex.. best time of the day for it, isn't it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   .

The sunshine is peeping through the windows, I'm curled up against you, my head nestled in your shoulder, your arms wrapped around me, and one of your hands is cupping my breast. We are deep in slumber.

My soft ass presses up against your groin, it wiggles gently rubbing you, and I can feel you getting hard against me.

Even in my sleep I want to feel you inside me. My breathing changes as I begin to awaken, you are still snoring, so I know you are sleeping soundly.

Your cock however is awake and lightly teasing me. I rock my hips towards you allowing it to glide between my ass, and between my legs.

I move slowly as not to wake you, turning my body around so that my head is now nestling near your cock.

Somewhere in your mind you can feel my hot breath, my tongue finds your fat cock head, as I lightly trace around it with my tongue, followed by sweet kisses, down the shaft.

I make a trail of wet glides and soft kisses, kissing your upper thighs then my face wanders back to where my mouth is wanting.

Soft moans express the desire my mouth has for the feeling of your hardness.

I open my mouth taking in your swollen mushroom head, suckling and twirling my tongue around it, soft kisses going on, suckles gliding off.

Each time taking more of you into my mouth, your legs and hips move to accommodate me.

I can hear your breathing start to change, but you are still snoring, so I suspect you are having a very sweet dream.

My mouth takes you in, deeper and deeper, louder moans as I suck harder on you now, up and down the length of you.

For me this is heaven, my lips soft around you, suddenly I feel you reach down and caress my hair, gently pressing against my head as I take you even deeper into my mouth until my nose is breathing against your furry balls.

I hear your sexy voice telling me how good you feel, how you want me. My pussy is instantly wet hearing you, knowing now you are awake and soon I will feel you inside me. You continue to guide your cock head in and out of my mouth.

I look up at you and say in between my head bobbing on your throbbing cock.

"Fuck my pretty face."

I hear you moan as you sit up and as you do you bring my face up to yours and kiss me deeply.

Your tongue dancing with mine, then whispering in my ear.

"Good morning princess."

Reaching out to find my nipples, you tug and pull them, twisting them in between your thumb and forefinger.

"Be a good little cumslut and spread your legs."

You've turned me onto my back, and now you are laying on top of me, your lips kissing my breasts making a trail to each one of my nipples taking your time to suckle on each.

Feeling your very hard cock rubbing between my legs, up and down my slit, my pussy wet and ready for you, my moans telling you how much I want to feel you.

Naturally I obey, spreading my legs giving you full access to me, more moans escape my lips.

I start to tell you what I want, and you quiet me with your passionate kisses, probing my mouth with your skilled tongue, taking my breath away.

Then another trail of hot kisses and sexy whispers of how you are going to please me.

My back arches, my pussy so hot now, so ready for you, you know this and smile, your tongue gliding down my soft body, stopping to tickle my belly button.

Soft sweet moans of passions are heard. My hips try to reach out to you, calling you down.

"I want you, I love how you please me," I say with passionate pleas.

Hot breath can be felt on my pussy lips, hard flat tongue finding my little clit with your first probe, your hands spreading my pussy open, suckling on my clitty.

Then your tongue licks down to my entrance back up to my little nub. Firm tongue circling around the hardening pearl, my legs drape over your shoulders.

My left hand on laces through your dark red hair, pressing your head against my mound, moaning out as you pleasure me so artfully with your tongue, suckling and twirling, pleasuring me.

Your fingers find my wetness, gliding into me so swiftly, thrusting two then three inside me. My hips meeting each thrust.

Minutes pass and I moan out again.

You can feel me totally relax. You enjoy my sweet taste, and continue to make circles around my now hardened love button until you feel me getting really close. My moans broken up now, faster intakes of breaths.

"Oh Master, that feels so good, more please, give me more!"

On the edge and ready to cum all over your face, you thrust your fingers into me deeper, faster, sucking harder on my engorged clit now, stopping for a few seconds in between to tell me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.