Love And Hate - Cover

Love And Hate

Copyright© 2006 by Lazlong

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ed Delany had no idea how interesting things were going to become when he took over as VP of Engineering. He was challenged professionally and personally as he made a place for himself. This is the story of how he responded to those challenges.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Slow  

Week 4 - Saturday

Missy called me before 9:00 AM.

"When and where are we going?" she asked.

"How about I pick you up in an hour?" I asked.

"That's fine, but where are we going?"

"Wherever the car takes us!" I said. "It's spring, and the trees are starting to green up. It's a great time of year, so let's just enjoy it."

"Okay. That sounds good. I'll see you in an hour," she said, and I could hear the smile in her voice.

It was just over an hour when I knocked on Missy's door. She looked like the girl next door, again. She was dressed in a nice blouse and jeans. We shared a soft kiss before heading to the car. We just started off, driving, looking at the scenery, and holding hands.

We had been driving for half an hour or so when I said, "Missy, I've been giving a lot of thought to what we talked about the other day. You said you're not my ex. On that, you are absolutely right. You're nothing like her. The more I'm with you, and the more I talk with you; the more I realize I'm in love with you."

Missy squeezed my hand and gave me a big smile.

"The feeling is mutual, Ed. I thought I was in love before, but it was nothing like what I feel for you. Do you think they'll be any problems at work if we get serious about one another?"

"Nothing that we can't overcome," I said. "I'm already very serious about you."

"Are you still scared?"

"No. I trust you. You are someone who says what she thinks. I now think that if we disagree on something, you'll tell me up front. You're not the kind of person who would go behind my back, or take on another lover."

We had lunch at a nice little Mom and Pop restaurant and then continued. We were so deep in conversation that I didn't even realize we were getting farther and farther away from home all the time.

It was a little after four in the afternoon when Missy asked, "Do you have any idea where we are?"

I felt like someone had hit me with a hammer.

"Uh, no," I admitted sheepishly.

Missy giggled and said, "I don't either."

"That's easily fixed," I said as I turned on the car's GPS.

"Oh, shit," I said when the GPS told me where we were. "Missy, we're over two-hundred miles from home. I guess we should start back."

Missy laughed and said, "I was afraid of that. I think I have a better idea though. Does that thing tell you if there are any restaurants or motels close by?"

"Yep."

"Ask it to show us where the closest motel is. Neither of us have anyone we need to get back to town for."

"Okay. We can get rooms for the night. Let's see. There's a town about fifteen miles from here, that has several restaurants, and a few motels. Let's head for there."

"Okay, but don't you think we could make do with one motel room? I'm ready to explore that side of our relationship, if you are."

My heart was in my throat when I said, "Missy, I'm definitely ready to explore that side of our relationship. Are you sure?"

"I'm sure I love you, and I'm sure I want you. Is there anything else I should be sure of?"

"No, I think that about says it all," I said as I squeezed her hand.


We found a Holiday Inn, and they had a nice room with a king-size bed available. We checked in and checked out the room. We exchanged a very arousing kiss, then went in search of an early dinner.

I won't say I gulped my dinner, but I think we both ate faster than we normally do. After the meal, we didn't linger. I paid, and we headed back to the motel.

When we got into the room, we just stood, looking at each other for a couple of minutes. Then Missy stepped closer, and I put my arms around her.

"I love you, Ed Delany," she said.

"I love you, Missy Gerard," I answered.

I leaned down and kissed her.

We had kissed several times over the last couple of weeks, but none had been like this one. The kiss seemed to linger, and to gain a life of its own. It consumed me. From Missy's ragged breathing, and the trembling of her body, I think it was having a profound an effect on her as well.

Missy stepped back and started unbuttoning my shirt, so I looked into her eyes and started doing the same for her shirt. I finished first, and waited until mine was unbuttoned before drawing hers off her shoulders. I tossed it onto a chair. I slid mine off and tossed it also.

Missy smiled at me as she unfastened, then shrugged off her bra. She had wonderful, grapefruit-sized mounds with dark, prominent nipples. I wanted nothing more than to draw one of those nipples into my mouth, but I decided to let her control what was happening.

Missy smiled at me when she saw the awestruck look on my face. Then she reached and started undoing my belt. I released the snap of her jeans and lowered her zipper, as she did mine. I kicked my shoes off, then pushed off my jeans and underwear as one. As I stepped out of them, I watched in wonder as Missy did the same.

Missy was so gorgeous, I can't even begin to put it into words. I think I could have stood there just looking at her, all evening. She stepped in close, and our arms went around each other. We shared another long, loving kiss. Then we made our way to the bed.

I have developed many sexual techniques over the years, and I very much enjoy performing cunnilingus, but this didn't seem like the time for that. We lay side by side, and caressed each other's body. We were just getting to know each other physically.

Our kisses became more intense as we continued to caress. Finally, I reached a point where I thought I was going to explode, with no further stimulation.

Missy said, "I think it's time."

The feeling when my cock first touched her pussy was the most incredible sensation I had ever felt. I held still for a moment, with the head of my cock just inside the lips of her center. Missy was purring. As we locked eyes, I moved into her.

It seemed like we were sharing our souls as we came together. Missy moaned, and I groaned. I slid deeper and deeper. I leaned down and kissed her lovingly when I was fully seated.

Again, we paused for a moment. Missy hadn't been a virgin, but she wasn't far from it, so I wanted to give her time to adjust to me being inside her.

Finally, Missy said, "Oh God, Ed," and hunched up at me.

I started the in and out rhythm that was as old as time, and as young as a spring flower. This didn't seem like a first-time coupling. It was more like we were experienced with each other, and already knew what made our partner feel good. I could feel the hot, wet walls of Missy's pussy gripping me as I moved out. They were welcoming to me as I moved back in.

I had never felt this with my ex, or with either of the other women I had been with. With Missy, it just seemed natural.

I could feel myself building toward a climax, so I sped up my strokes, hoping to pull Missy along with me. From the feel of her response and the sounds she was making, it was working. Somehow, I didn't let my impending orgasm worry me.

I sped up again, and now my pubic bone was hitting Missy's clit firmly, every time I bottomed out. Missy's movements became erratic, and her moans became louder. When her internal walls started spasming around me, I couldn't hold off any longer.

It felt as though my essence, my soul, my entire being was exiting my body and entering hers. I had never felt anything, either pleasure or pain, that felt as intense as what I felt then. There was a rushing in my ears, and I felt myself losing control of my arms... then...

Then... I don't know what happened.

When I came back to myself, I was still on top of Missy, and we were still joined. Her eyes were closed, and her breathing had slowed. I started to move off of her; but she groaned, put her arms around me, and held me to herself.

Her eyes opened and she said, "I think I passed out."

"I know I did," I said. "I have no idea how long we were out, but we both passed out for a while. That's the first time that has ever happened to me."

Missy smiled then kissed me tenderly. "That's the first time it's ever happened to me, too. They say the first time with a guy is never as good as it is after you become accustomed to each other. If it gets any better than that, you'll have to be looking for a new R&D engineer."

"Oh, I think Mike would have to be looking for a new VP of Engineering as well. I've never felt anything like that in my entire life. I felt like we were sharing our souls."

"I didn't know how to express it, but that's the way it felt to me, too."

"Honey, I know I have to be crushing you. Let me move off beside you," I said.

"You're not crushing me, Love, and I hate the thought of losing the feeling of you inside me," Missy said as she squeezed my cock with her internal muscles.

I could feel myself start growing inside her, so I said, "You'd better watch out, little girl. If you don't let me move, we're going to end up with a repeat performance."

"Goody," she said and squeezed me again. By now, I was almost at full extension again, so I moved. I was tentative, at first, but I was soon as hard as I'd ever been.

Missy whispered, "Me on top."

Somehow, we turned over without losing our connection.

"I've never done it this way," she said when she was sitting straight up, fully impaled.

You couldn't have told this was her first time in this position, by the way she was moving on me. I loved it. I could look down and watch as we meshed and separated, or I could look up and watch the expressions on her face as she pleasured us. I cupped her wonderful breasts in my hands, and gently massaged them as she rode me.

This time, I was the first to climax. I think it was my seed spewing deep inside her, that brought Missy over the edge. She collapsed on top of me. I stroked her back as we came down from our orgasmic high.

We made love twice more before we fell asleep, with me spooned to her back.


Week 4 - Sunday

We made love again in the morning, before we got up. Then we had a thoroughly wonderful time in the shower, washing and caressing each other.

After we were dressed and moving, we found some breakfast. After we ate, we headed home. We spent the entire day together, and ended up making love in Missy's apartment before I reluctantly went back to mine.


Week 5 - Monday

I arrived at work early, so I went down for breakfast. Within five minutes, Missy had joined me.

She looked around to see if anyone was close enough to hear her, then said, "Good morning, Sweetheart."

"Good morning, Love of my Life," I smiled at her.

"Thank you for an absolutely wonderful weekend," she said.

"It's me that should be thanking you," I said. "We need to have a long, serious talk, Missy." I looked around too, then said in a low voice, "I love you with all of my heart, Missy. I can't stand even the thought of being away from you."

"This is so new to me, Ed. I've never really felt any loss when a boyfriend went home. But when you left last night, it was like part of me was leaving, too."

I don't know what we might have said next, but Brenda came up and joined us.

"Good morning, guys," she said as she sat down.

Both of us told her good morning. She looked intently at us then asked, "So, how was the concert?"

"The concert was great," Missy said. "I've always loved Vivaldi."

"Yeah, I enjoyed it, too," I agreed.

"Have you heard anything more about Miller?" Brenda asked.

"No. I'll call Phil this morning and see if he's heard anything more about the credit card. American Express was supposed to notify him and the police, if there was another attempt to use the card."

"There was a message on my desk that said Gene would be in this morning. It said there was another engineer on his way to the site and that the engineer would have all of the PLC programs," Brenda said.

"Gene seems to be coming along," I said with a satisfied smile. "Now I just have to convince him that he isn't the reason Miller ran."

"Oh. Changing the subject," Missy said, "I turned my justification for the use of fiberoptics in to Marty on Friday."

"Gee, why didn't you tell him that at the concert?" Brenda teased.

"Well, I guess I could have told him on Saturday or on Sunday too, but we had other things on our minds," Missy smiled.

"Oo, la, la!" Brenda said. "You saw each other on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday? This is getting serious."

"Yep," I said with a smile. "It is getting serious."


Gene was in my office before I even got in my chair. He quickly sat in one of my visitor's chairs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.