Preview

Love And Hate

by Lazlong

Copyright© 2006 by Lazlong

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Romantic, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: Ed Delany had no idea how interesting things were going to become when he took over as VP of Engineering. He was challenged professionally and personally as he made a place for himself. This is the story of how he responded to those challenges.

Introduction:

This story has been lying around on the shelf for a couple of years. I am back on my feet and am writing on the continuation of my "Wagons Ho" stories, so I thought it might be a good time to post this.

Some of you may think this story is fanciful, but let me assure you that every incident is based on fact. I was an engineer for thirty years and during that time all of these things happened to me or to people I worked with. The most gruesome of the incidents happened while I was on the site.

Lazlong

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.