My Marriage Mistake - Cover

My Marriage Mistake

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I married a girl way to young. Now I had to deal with it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Oral Sex  

I'm Joe, Randy's younger brother. For our whole life Randy sacrificed for us. He was almost like a dad even though there was only a few years between us. He always protected us. He doesn't know that the twins and I know that he has a lot of power. When he snaps his fingers, a lot of people jump. He got jobs for everyone we know. Good jobs too. He never threw it in anyone's face. I guess you could say he was my hero. We all knew he made a mistake when he married that really young girl, but we also knew he would protect himself.

I remember telling my wife when she brought up Shelby, "Leave Randy alone. So he gets some pussy from a young chick, big fucking deal." Kathy, my wife didn't speak to me for a week, but she knew I was right.

I stopped by the sports store and picked up a football and an autograph type pen. I wondered if this kid had any idea I even played ball. I found the house and this teenage boy came to the door.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"Are you Barry Ross?" I asked.

"Yes, sir, what can I do for you?"

"I was told to drop off this football to you and to autograph it. My brother sent me here." I took out the pen and wrote on the ball, "To Barry Ross, from Joe Rhine, good luck in your football career."

Barry looked at the autograph, "You're Joe Rhine, the all state linebacker? When I was just a tiny kid I heard about how good you were. I watched tapes of your games. You're the reason I became a linebacker. Is Randy your brother?"

Right then a beautiful lady came up behind Berry. "Who is it, Barry?"

"Mom, it Randy's brother. He's Joe Rhine, the all state linebacker from the championship team about eighteen years ago. His picture is posted in the school and in the college hall of fame."

The woman looked nervous, "How's Randy? I called the hospital and they said he was out of the coma."

"I take it you're June. Randy has asked for you ever since he woke up. He wants to see you."

"I can't go. I'm responsible for..."

"Saving his life. That's what you are responsible for. If you would have waited for an ambulance he would have died. Now, June, I'm only going to say this once so please listen. Randy is my big brother and I'd do anything for him. He told me to come and get you and to bring you to the hospital immediately. He also told me he is in love with you. He has never told me that about another woman in my entire life. Are you coming with me or do I have to kidnap you?"

June was crying. "Please give me a moment to freshen up. I don't want him to see me like this. Please come in while I change."

I went in and talked to Barry about the State team and why I didn't go pro. I had broken my leg in my senior year at college and decided not to play ball for a living.

June came into the room. She looked beautiful. I could see immediately what Randy saw in her. I took her back to the hospital and past everyone waiting to see Randy. When I walked by Barb and Brenda, they knew just like I did that this was Randy's woman.


I looked up and there stood June. She was crying as she came to me.

"Randy, I didn't get a chance to tell you about my ex being in town. I'm so sorry; you know I've always loved you. I just couldn't bear to see you in that coma which I felt I caused. I prayed for you every day. I called about every four hours hoping you would come out of it. God, I missed you so much."

"I will be out in about a week. I have a problem. The doctor told me I should have someone around in the evenings. Do you think you would be able to stop by once in a while?"

"I'll be there every night if you need me."

"In that case, maybe we better get married. If you stay at my house, I want you in my bed. Do you have any problem being Mrs. Randy Rhine?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.