The Unexpected Visitor - Cover

The Unexpected Visitor

Copyright© 2006 by Martin Young

Chapter 9: The Gifts

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Gifts - Martin was in a really bad mood. His day at the office had been terrible, his efforts during the last year were down the drain and he was probably going to be laid off. As if this was not enough his boss, nicknamed Lady Jessica sans Pitié, seemed to truly hate him. All Martin wanted was to get some sleep and forget about it. He was awakened by the doorbell and when he opened the door he was shocked. Outside in the cold snow was his boss Jessica, completely naked.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Violence  

"I want you hot in my arms
So soft on my bed
You get the key to my heart
Oh when you wear that sweet dress
But you're too physical, physical to me"

- Physical (Nine Inch Nails)


I left the shop and walked towards our apartment. Sandra's serious voice had me really thinking that something was amiss. Sandra had pointed out that Jessica could never leave me, at least not until her mission was completed. Did that mean that Jessica and Sandra had broken up? No, they were too much in love for that; they would never let me come between them. They probably agreed on that I and Jessica should cool it down, that would be the fairest thing to do towards Sandra. I really enjoyed what Jessica and I did today but if it would jeopardise Sandra and Jessica's relationship, I would gladly give it up.

Without realising it, I had arrived at the apartment. I had been thinking all the way and had not even noticed that it was one of the coldest nights that decade. I entered and what struck me was that it was so quiet. The girls were nowhere to been seen and it was pitch black in the bedroom so I guessed they were in the kitchen. I took off my coat and headed over there. When I entered the kitchen, I saw that there were no girls, only two empty coffee cups.

My god, I thought. Could Jessica have left the apartment? Did she leave and attempt suicide? That would explain why Sandra was so serious and why they were not here. Oh my god, that's it. That is why Sandra would not tell me anything over the phone.

I was just about to leave and head for the hospital when I heard a sneeze from the bedroom. They were in the bedroom. What were they doing in the dark? They were way to quiet to be having sex. I walked over to the bedroom and it was so quiet that I started to wonder if I'd actually heard anything. I flipped the light switch and what I saw shocked me.

There on the bed was both Jessica and Sandra lying naked on my queen-sized bed, smiling at me. No, they were not entirely naked they had both tied a wide red silk ribbon into a bow around their bodies. They both looked absolutely fabulous and needless to say I got really aroused.

"Surprise!" both said in a unison voice.

I just stood there for a while not knowing what to do or say. Jessica broke the silence first.

"Sandra and I had a good talk. We both found out that we both were in love with you and afraid we would break up because of you. To end this jealousy between us and still show our love for you, we decided to share you equally. This means you get us both."

"I didn't think you were into boys," I said, as I looked Sandra in the eyes.

"Well, I'm making an exception for you. Besides, I may not be willing to go all the way, but I think we can find something fun to occupy out time with," Sandra answered and smiled.

"Now get over here and open your gifts," Sandra said with an anxious voice.

How could I refuse a request like that? Not in my wildest dreams had I dared to dream about having two beautiful women lying naked on my bed, waiting for me. No, it was even better than that. On my bed were two women I loved waiting naked for me. This was better than any of my fantasies, this was reality.

I managed to squeeze in between the girls on the bed. Still a bit nervous and flabbergasted, I went over and started to untie Jessica's bow as I kissed her. When it was off, I kissed her nipple and I could hear Jessica gasp. I turned towards Sandra and untied her bow as well. I kissed her and slid my hand between her legs. I felt her spasm in surprise as I started to rub her slit. Jessica hugged me from behind and rubbed her breasts against my back. I turned my head over my shoulder and gave Jessica a kiss.

When the kiss ended I happily said, "I love you both."

As if they had practice it, the two girls smiled and said with a unison voice, "We love you, too."

Sandra's arms suddenly reached around my waist and she said, "I think it is unfair that he is the only one dressed."

"We definitely need to do something about that," Jessica said and began to unbutton my shirt.

Sandra unbuckled my belt and tried to pull my pants and boxers off at the same time. Jessica had managed to unbutton all buttons and I held up my arms so she could pull my shirt off me completely. At same time as Sandra pulled my pants over my knees, Jessica leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I think you should start concentrating on Sandra. She's not had her fun tonight."

"Just tell me how," I whispered and Jessica smiled at me.

"Use your tongue," she replied.

"What are you two whispering about?" Sandra asked just after she had dropped my pants and socks to the floor.

"Nothing, Sugar Lips," Jessica replied and gave Sandra a real kiss.

Jessica pushed Sandra down on the bed while still maintaining the kiss. Behind her back, Jessica gestured with my hand clearly indicating that I should pay attention to Sandra's crotch instead of their kissing. I smiled and moved my head towards Sandra's slit.

I spread Sandra's thighs apart and she did not resist me. I could see the swollen lips of her pussy and with my inexperience, I hesitated for a few moments. Jessica noticed this and whispered something in Sandra's ear before she crawled towards me.

"Do you like the view?" Jessica asked as she reached me.

"Oh, god yes. But I'm a bit clueless about what to do," I confessed.

Jessica turned her face toward Sandra and asked, "Do you mind if I use you to give Martin a crash course in female anatomy?"

"Not at all but keep it short. I don't think I can control my urges all night," Sandra replied.

"Don't worry, he started the lesson earlier today but he didn't get a look at it," Jessica answered before she turned to me and smiled.

"Ready for your lesson?" Jessica asked.

I felt very nervous and uncomfortable. They really wanted me to do this, but what if I was repulsed by it? What if I did an awful job? I brushed away those thoughts. There should be nothing to worry about. The girls and I really wanted to do this. I nodded in reply.

With her best imitation of a strict professor, Jessica started speaking, "You better listen carefully. There will be an oral exam later.

This hole here is the vagina, which also have many vulgar nicknames not to be mentioned here. These folds of skin called the labia protect the vagina. When a female gets sufficiently excited, the labia swells so that the vagina opens up. Feel how round and firm it is."

I moved my index finger towards the outer lips of her vulva and I heard Sandra gasp in excitement as I touched her. The labia was indeed round and firm and also surprisingly wet. When I had touched Jessica in the shower, she had been wet as well but I had believed that it was partially because we were in the shower. Perhaps that was not true.

"Put your finger in her," Jessica said without the faked professor voice.

I had no problem complying with that request and inserted my index finger. Sandra gasped once more and I felt around a little bit.

"Pull your finger out slowly and feel against the wall. Near the bottom you should find some tiny ridges," Jessica continued.

"I can feel them," I answered while Sandra panted.

"That part has a lot of nerves and are real sensitive. If you want to make a woman happy pay attention to that first inch or two. The rest of it is just so that you can fit inside her and does nothing for her."

I simply nodded and after a while I ended my exploration of Sandra's pussy by pulling out my finger completely.

"Now we'll move on to the most important part, at least from the woman's perspective, the clitoris a.k.a. the clit. I think you found it earlier today but now you can have a good look at it," Jessica said.

I looked at what seemed like a small pink little swelling that was visible between some folds of skin. After that, Jessica continued her lesson, "The clit is really sensitive and it is the secret of getting a woman to orgasm. Usually, it is not this visible but when a woman gets aroused, it pops out of its hood. The trick of getting her off is to not touch it too much. Rubbing the base of it through the folds or gently flick it in a teasing manner. I promise you that any woman will go mad by that. It is easy to concentrate too much on the clit but remember what the man said after he kissed his wife, "It's good with some variation." There are other parts that are sensitive like the crease between her inner and outer lips. Heck, most skin around a woman's pussy is sensitive."

"Enough theory! Get on with it before I get off by your dirty talk," Sandra almost shouted.

Jessica smiled mischievously at me and whispered in my ear, "Start by running your tongue between her inner and outer lips. As you reach the top flick the clit slightly and run your tongue around it in circles. This will tease her to death. Trust me, I've been doing it for years."

I nodded at Jessica with a smile. Jessica crawled up and started kissing Sandra's breasts. I followed Jessica's secret advice to the letter. Sandra groaned and bucked in pleasure.

"Oh my God! Jessica, you have created a monster," Sandra managed to say while she was panting.

Growing confident I kissed the inside of Sandra's thighs followed by licking her slit up and down, very lightly. Sandra's panting got louder. I licked a little harder but barely touched her clit with my tongue. Sandra became delirious and I glanced at Jessica and saw her smiling at me. At a whim, I inserted my tongue inside her pussy and I began to move it around. Sandra seemed to like it since she moaned from deep within her throat. After a while, I returned my attention to gently flicking her clit.

"Harder, F-Faster," Sandra managed to say in her aroused state and I obliged her by adding more pressure and speed to my licks. Shortly after that, Sandra arched her back and came with a joyous shriek. I tasted her juices and even though it was an unusual taste, I thought that I could grow accustomed to it.

I wondered if I should continue but she was gasping and I decided to stop. I crawled up on her left side since Jessica was on her right side. Sandra looked at me with a smile and wide, disbelieving eyes.

"My God! That was incredible!" Sandra said.

"Thanks. I had a good teacher," I answered a bit embarrassed by her praise.

"Well there are still a few things more for you to learn, but now you should hurry up and show your teacher your appreciation," Sandra said as she was trying to recover her breath.

I looked at Jessica and saw that she was cuddling with Sandra while she smiled at me. I crawled back down, grabbed her feet and rolled her on her back. Jessica made a short shrieking laugh. She did not resist as I parted her legs and moved my head towards her crotch. Jessica's pussy seemed to be a slightly brighter shade pink and her slit seemed shorter.

I began to repeat my performance and soon I heard Jessica panting really loud. In the corner of my eye, I saw that Sandra had crawled up to Jessica and was kissing her breasts just like Jessica did to her earlier.

"Oh, God! Martin, please! Please make me come," Jessica wailed.

This spurred me and I increased the intensity of my licks. Jessica did not have to wait long before she arched back and let out a scream of ecstasy. Her juices were pouring out onto my face and hers had a much sweeter taste than Sandra's.

I leaned back and licked myself around my mouth. I really liked that taste and if my jaw were not so exhausted I probably would have gone down on them again. Funny, I thought, only minutes ago I was scared of being repulsed by licking a girl's labia and now I was sad because I could not do it again.

"You are fucking amazing!" Jessica said still lying on the bed.

"I can agree with that. Not bad for a first timer," Sandra added as she snuggled on Jessica's chest. Sandra moved away from Jessica and patted the bed between them and said, "Now get up here so we can cuddle."

I climbed up there a while and laid myself down facing Sandra and kissed her. Jessica leaned over and wrapped her arms around me and licked me in the ear. It felt both strange and really arousing. My cock felt so hard that it could have been used it as a crowbar. Sandra noticed and she smiled at me before she gave me a real breathtaking kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.