A Matter Of Need - Cover

A Matter Of Need

Copyright© 2006 by GoldenMage

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young Kyle Nelson learns to live with the crippling pain of his ever present migraine headaches until an accidental discovery seems to present a possible cure. What is a family to do when the unthinkable is the only way to save a son? What do you do when the taboo becomes a matter of need?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

They started when I hit puberty. Maybe that should have clued us in somehow, but the doctors didn't seem to catch on to that. I'd get these terribly painful migraines without any apparent rhyme or reason. I've never been able to describe the pain the worst ones would bring me in any adequate way; the closest I could come was to ask people to imagine what it would be like if they had a set of ice picks jammed through their eyes and on into their brains and another set jammed into their ears. On top of that it felt like someone was clubbing you over the head with a baseball bat over and over again. I'd had a broken leg, been in a car accident, been knocked out by a thrown baseball bat and none of these things even came close to the pain of one of my migraines.

Over the years I've been to see every kind of "ist" there is. Why is it that all of the medical specialties seem to end in "ist": Neurologist, Endocrinologist, Allergist, Internist, Ophthalmologist, Urologist, Orthopedist, and even the one who puts you under — the Anesthesiologist. Anyway even as a teenager it seemed that my mom was having me work through each kind of "ist" trying to find one who could help my headaches go away. About the only kind of medical specialist they sent me to who wasn't one of the "ists" was a Chiropractor and that didn't help either.

I'd been CAT scanned, tested for chemical imbalances, checked for allergies, and even tested for brain tumors. Not one of the specialists seemed to have any idea just what to do for me, though they tried prescribing every damn thing they could think of. In short, nothing they did made the slightest bit of improvement in my situation and often the medicines made other problems turn up that weren't an issue before.

As terrible as this may sound, I grew accustomed to being in constant and horrific pain. I learned to function from day to day with my pain. Eventually I was so used to the sensations of pain that I could endure it without other people being aware of my agony. That was the way I lived my life from the age of twelve to the age of fifteen.

With so many specialists trying one treatment after another, I had to see my family doctor about once a month so he could make certain the plethora of treatments weren't making things worse. Oddly enough, after all of the money and time spent on the specialists, it was our family doctor that first had an inkling of what my difficulty was. My mother had firmly insisted that he receive copies of the results of any medical tests I had to take regardless of what specialist might have ordered them.

One day after my mom had dropped me off I was sitting in the waiting room at my family doctor's clinic and feeling rather energetic and not really like sitting in a chair. I moved around looking at the different pieces of art on the walls and skimming through nearly every magazine in the place. Doctor Thomas had the habit of poking his head out between patient visits and chatting with everyone good naturedly for a moment or two while his nurse called in the next patient. In any case, Doctor Thomas noticed my excess energy each time he stepped into the waiting room and when the two of us were in the exam room he asked me about it.

"So Kyle you seem to be full of energy today, do you still have a headache?"

The doctor's question was so simple, but it shook me to the core! I'd had a headache so long that I hadn't noticed that it was gone!

"Doc! It's gone! I didn't notice until now, but it's gone!"

Doctor Thomas went into action and had a bunch of vials of blood drawn and called for a few other tests.

"Kyle I want to find out what's different from before. Something has changed. There's some new piece to the puzzle and we desperately need to find out what so sit tight while the blood tests are run. I'll have the nurse let your mom know what's up when she comes to pick you up."

When did I lose the headache? I kept asking myself that question and desperately tried to remember when the pain had gone. Had I woken up with it? No! It hadn't been their all day. Did I go to bed with it? No. When did I lose it? Then I suddenly knew what might be different!

Yesterday afternoon I was out in the heat wearing just a pair of shorts while mowing the backyard when I happened to look over the chest high fence into the neighbor's yard. Kelly, a girl about two years older than me, was out sunning herself by the pool. I shut the mower off and began to talk with her over the fence.

"Hey there Kelly, I see you're enjoying the summer sun. How's your day been so far?"

"Good Kyle. How about yours?"

"Any day that no teacher is piling on homework is a good day beautiful."

She giggled and then asked "Can you come over and talk a few minutes Kyle?"

I took a look at the remaining patch of grass and replied "Sure. It'll just take me about ten minutes to finish up and put the mower away, and another five to shower off. Is fifteen minutes alright?"

"Sure! I'll just go make some nice cold lemonade to help cool you off then. Come in the back door whenever you're ready."

Kelly Reynolds and I had been the first kids on the block after our housing development was built. It seemed the neighborhood had quite a few single people and also a lot of elderly people who moved in after we did and for about four or five years only my parents were having any new kids; I had two sisters just a bit younger than me who were born before a drunk driver killed my dad. So as it was Kelly and I had grown up as playmates and stayed fairly close during the years. She was someone I'd been able to talk to and even cry with when I lost my dad four years ago. And I was there to comfort Kelly when her father was killed. Two years ago Officer Reynolds was struck by a vehicle while making a routine traffic stop. Even though there were other teenagers that had moved into the neighborhood by now, Kelly and I had been through thick and thin together and we still got along great and talked frequently.

Soon the yard work was history; I rinsed off underneath our outdoor shower, wrapped a towel around myself, and went to my room where I threw on a clean pair of boxers and some shorts. Before long I was sitting in the family room at the Reynolds house. They'd finished off their basement and in the summer the family room was comfortably cool. Kelly's dad had a thing for pool so they owned a nice pool table. The family room also had a sofa and some bean bag chairs near a decent sized TV.

I sat on one of the bean bag chairs while Kelly sat on the sofa. We were drinking our lemonade and talking about our plans for the rest of the summer. Kelly kept getting distracted by something almost every time she glanced my way and it was starting to bother me.

"What? Do I have a huge ugly zit on my face or something?" I asked with some concern.

"No Kyle," Kelly said immediately. I looked closely at her and realized she was beginning to blush.

"What is it then?" I queried.

"Do you remember the summer when you were seven and I was nine?"

"I suppose so, yeah?"

"Well — do you remember when my mom caught us playing our new 'favorite' game down here?" Kelly asked in a soft voice.

I had to think for a moment. Oh yeah! Kelly and I had taken a serious liking to exploring each other's little body and would start to do it every chance we got until her mom caught us at it and scolded us pretty harshly.

"You mean when we used to play doctor?"

"Yes Kyle, I was talking about when we used to play doctor. Well let me just say this then Kyle, you're a lot bigger down there then you used to be!" Kelly said before she burst out laughing.

I looked down to where my hairy legs were splayed out on the floor and then tracked back up to my crotch and realized that the baggy shorts I was wearing were scrunched up and to the left along with my boxer shorts and my cock and balls were just about completely uncovered.

I also noticed that while it was somewhat embarrassing to me, it was also somewhat exhilarating to be exposing myself to a pretty girl. This girl was one I liked and now she actually had some tits! "Too bad we aren't playing doctor now!" I thought to myself, and then I decided to ask Kelly about it.

"You want to play doctor with me again Kelly?" I asked quietly.

"Now is the moment where Kelly slaps me for the first time," I thought.

Instead Kelly reached behind her back and pulled the strings to her bikini top loose. She shrugged the top off of her sizeable breasts and said "Your cock isn't the only thing that's bigger Kyle."

She slipped off the sofa and moved down between my outstretched legs. Kelly was right about my cock; it really had grown a lot over the years and was already about eight inches long while still soft. Now that it was starting to get hard at the sight of her gorgeous breasts it began to lift up off my leg a bit.

Kelly seemed almost mesmerized by the sight of it. She said in almost a whisper "It's bigger than the others."

"What others Kelly?" I asked.

I learned that Kelly was still pretty adventurous and hadn't stopped continuing her sexual education. In any case I was soon experiencing the rewards of her oral education as she bobbed her pretty mouth up and down on my hard prick.

My first blow job! The sensations her mouth, lips, tongue, and throat were bringing to my cock were just marvelous and when she finally brought me to the peak of orgasm and I felt my cum jetting up out of my dick and into her waiting mouth, the rush was just absolutely incredible! I'd never felt better!

I was about to learn how to eat pussy when we heard her mom coming in the front door of the house. Kelly had been pushing her bikini bottoms down, but immediately reversed direction! Quickly grabbing her top she lunged over to the pool table and rolled some pool balls into each other to create the impression that a game was being played. Her hands and arms were a blur as she quickly tied her top on while I was making sure I was decent. Each of us grabbed a pool queue.

"Hey Mrs. Reynolds, you want to play pool with us?" I asked as Kelly's mom came down into the family room.

"Not right now Kyle," she replied before asking what Kelly wanted for dinner.

"Are you sure Mrs. Reynolds? I mean you're looking really foxy in that tube top you're wearing! And that mini-skirt looks marvelous on you! If you were playing with us I'd have two gorgeous babes to watch!"

I took every opportunity I had to tell both Kelly and her mom just how beautiful I thought they were; in fact I did that with mom and my sisters as well. I love looking at beautiful women and they love to hear their looks are appreciated so it's like a win, win situation for all of us.

"Better watch out for the smooth talker Kelly!" her mom laughed.

"Now that really hurts Mrs. Reynolds," I commented. "You know that smooth talkers don't always mean what they say — I do though! Both of you are just incredibly beautiful!"

"Now Kyle Nelson I know for a fact that you say the same thing to your mother and both of your sisters as well," Mrs. Reynolds said thinking to counter me.

"Yes I do. Are you saying they aren't beautiful as well?"

"Uh, oh — smooth and devilishly clever! Well now Kyle I suppose you do have a point there. Your mom is quite beautiful and your sisters take after her in that way," Mrs. Reynolds admitted.

"So then, why is it so bad that I admit my good fortune? I am surrounded by five very gorgeous women. Is it bad that I tell you you're beautiful?"

The banter between Kelly, her mom, and I wasn't unusual for the three of us. My dad and uncle had both told me that women like for you to tell them when they are looking good and I liked doing it. Besides — Mrs. Reynolds was a fox just like her hot daughter!

Mrs. Reynolds had talked with us for a few minutes more before going up to start dinner. I hugged Kelly and kissed her pretty damn thoroughly before heading upstairs and saying my good byes to her mom. Kelly was still downstairs so just before I ducked my head out of their door I sneaked up behind Diana, spun her around by the shoulders and gave her a kiss right on the lips. Her hands had come up to my neck and she wasn't pushing me away so I slipped her a little tongue.

"I knew I'd have to look out for you!" Mrs. Reynolds said as she realized who she was smooching with; but she didn't seem upset in any way. I just grinned and walked out the door.

Now, sitting in the exam room at the doctor's office, I remembered when the pain had left me. I hadn't felt any pain since Kelly had so marvelously vacuumed the cum from my balls.

Damn it! Here Kelly and I had avoided getting busted with Kelly's mom and now I was going to have to tell the doctor about it?

"Damn! Damn! Damn!" I muttered and wouldn't you know it, just then the doctor came back in with the test results!

"What's wrong Kyle? Is the pain back?" Doctor Thomas asked with real concern.

"No Doctor. I'm sorry you heard me swearing — but I thought of something quite upsetting."

"Oh. Well Kyle, I don't know if this is really definitive or not, but I had them run just about every series of blood tests they can. In case you're wondering, you've been in here for about two and a half hours and I'm very sorry that it's taken that long — but I did find something Kyle.

"Now, what I found is this: on prior tests the level of testosterone in your blood was four to five times what it was when we first drew blood today. You're going to feel like a pin cushion perhaps, but the nurse will be in here momentarily to draw just one more vial. I need to know if the level of testosterone is holding steady or if over the last few hours you've been waiting it has in fact increased," Doctor Thomas said.

"Testosterone?" I queried.

"Yes Kyle. Your headaches started when you reached puberty. Testosterone is the male hormone most directly linked to sexual development and ongoing sexual function. You also have two other hormones with similar functions that appear to have lower levels on today's tests than on prior tests.

"Now Kyle, this is nothing but a hypothesis, but if this last blood work comes back with your testosterone level and the other two hormone levels increasing, I'm guessing that your headache might come back. This leaves us with some questions that only you can answer.

"Remember Kyle that I'm your doctor, not your parent and I certainly won't be judging you based on the answers to the questions I'm about to ask you. I also want you to know that I feel that sex and masturbation are a very normal part of life and would not venture to invade your privacy by asking these kinds of questions if I wasn't trying to help you from a medical perspective. With that in mind Kyle, will you answer a few very personal questions for me?"

"I guess so Doctor. I don't want these headaches either but please don't tell my mom anything embarrassing unless there's just no other way okay?"

"Okay Kyle, you've got yourself a deal. Since you promise to be completely honest with me I'll agree not to share anything with your mom that might embarrass you unless it's medically necessary.

"Now Kyle, remembering that I feel that it's very normal, do you masturbate?"

"Sometimes, but not real often though."

"Does it help your headaches at all?"

"If it has it's never been enough for me to tell Doctor Thomas."

"Have you ever had sex with anyone Kyle?"

I must have turned twenty shades of red before I could answer "Not until yesterday."

"Ah! Maybe we're getting somewhere here Kyle! Masturbation didn't do the job, but full blown sex did. At least that's something we can think about. Anyway son, you can relax, that's enough embarrassing questions for now," Doctor Thomas said ending in a chuckle.

"You're not going to ask who with are you?" I asked worriedly.

"Kyle my boy, as I said I think sex is a healthy part of life. I'm not your priest, and I'm not your parent. I have no intention of prying into your personal life anywhere it isn't absolutely necessary son. Thanks for trusting me enough to answer my questions and I think, certainly until we know a bit more, that our conversation stays between us."

I didn't realize I was holding my breath until it all swooshed out causing the good doctor to laugh.

"You'll live through this Kyle!" he chuckled as he patted me on the shoulder before walking out the door.

Five minutes later the door opened again as Nurse Simmons walked in. "Just a few more minutes and one more of our nasty needles and you're on your way Kyle," she told me while taking the last vial of blood.

Mom had been waiting rather anxiously for some time out in the waiting room and when Doctor Thomas walked out with me he told her that he'd need to see us back tomorrow after he had the test results before he could tell us anything.

The blowjob Kelly had given me was marvelous and everything, but now the Doctor assumes I'm already having real sex. I was just too damn embarrassed about everything to correct him even though he'd been pretty cool about everything; but what if he tells my mom I've been having sex? How will she take it?

I remember being really concerned about what the Doctor would end up saying to my mother. I worried about it the rest of the day. I'm sure I was fidgeting all through dinner, but finally it was over and I escaped to my room only to lie there pondering what I was sure would be an awful fate. Finally I drifted off to sleep. When I woke up my near constant headache was back. DAMN!


My dad had been a partner in a successful law firm downtown when he was killed. As part of his partner benefits the firm had bought a half a million dollar life insurance policy with an accidental death clause that quadrupled the benefit. In addition my father had taken out a large Term Life policy separate from what the firm had bought. My dad's partners handled everything with the insurance companies that were involved so my mother wouldn't have to.

As it turned out the drunk who hit my dad was the son of a very wealthy senator and the law firm obtained a reasonably large settlement from that party on our behalf as well; once again they refused to accept a dime from a partner's family. My mom didn't need to work for money, but she liked helping people so from time to time she did volunteer work down at the hospital. Through the law firm we were able to buy into a good group medical insurance policy which kept my many medical bills from eating into the settlement money. We weren't as rich as some, but we were extremely well off and careful enough to stay that way.

Mom had just turned thirty five when she found herself raising three kids alone and though I knew it must be difficult for her, she did a great job taking care of us and herself. I was so proud of her and didn't want to do anything to disappoint her or my two sisters Jill and Tricia. Now I know a guy's not supposed to get along with his younger sisters — at least if I go by what the other guys in school tell me; but I couldn't find a lot about my sisters that I didn't like. Jill was turning into a beautiful young woman and Tricia was as cute as could be. Neither one of my sisters was terribly moody or crabby; both of them would do just about anything to help a person who needed it. I thought they were real sweethearts. What was I going to do if Doctor Thomas told my mom I'd been having sex? How upset would she and my sisters be?

All morning I was stewing with my worried thoughts and trying to deal with my headache. Finally just as we were sitting down for lunch the phone rang. Nurse Simmons asked my mom to bring me in for a two o'clock appointment. Somehow I just couldn't eat much after that.

You know how it is when you really want something to happen and you stare at the clock waiting for time to pass — that's when time seems to stand still and it's like you're waiting an eternity. Well this was exactly the opposite. I didn't relish going with my mom to see Doctor Thomas this time and it seemed like no time before we were in the car driving to the clinic.

We walked into the clinic a few minutes early and Nurse Simmons took us both back to Doctor Thomas's private office as soon as we arrived. A few minutes later Dr. Thomas came in with a stack of test results.

"Good afternoon Kyle, Mrs. Nelson," the doctor said while he was getting situated.

"Mrs. Nelson I need to ask you, did Kyle appear to be more energetic than usual yesterday?"

"Well yes. Now that you mention it he did. Why?"

"Precisely Mrs. Nelson, Why was he suddenly full of energy and sparkle? I noticed it myself and wondered if somehow he was no longer in pain. Pain lowers the body's natural energies. So I asked Kyle if he had a headache and he realized that for the first time in years he did not; Kyle's been living with migraine level pain for so long that he's adapted to its constant presence and didn't notice that it was gone until I made him focus on it.

"Well, as you can imagine, I wanted to find out what was different so I had the full spread of available blood tests run and while I'm sorry to have made Kyle feel like a pin cushion," the doctor winked in my direction, "I did learn a few interesting things. Take a look at these graphs I've prepared. I've used time as the horizontal access and plotted levels of several hormones on the vertical. The three bars positioned over each time notation represent three different hormones. Look at the chart and what does it tell you about yesterday while Kyle's headache was gone?" the doctor asked.

My mother looked closely at the graph for a moment and then replied "the hormone levels were much, much lower for all three different hormones?"

"Precisely Mrs. Nelson. Now Kyle waited here two and a half hours for the blood tests to come back. Just before you took him home I had another blood sample drawn and sent in for testing," Doctor Thomas said as he placed another set of three bars next to the original graph.

"As you can see Mrs. Nelson, during the short two and half hour interval while Kyle was here, the three hormone levels were steadily and rapidly increasing. From this data, if my hypothesis is correct and no new variables have been introduced, Kyle should have a headache again. Do you have a headache Kyle?"

"Yes Doctor Thomas. When I woke up I had one and it just keeps getting worse," I answered truthfully.

The doctor looked at each of us for a moment before continuing, "Now I've seen the two of you go through a lot of difficult circumstances together trying to find out what causes these terrible headaches of Kyle's. Please believe me Mrs. Nelson when I tell you that I don't want to embarrass you or Kyle needlessly in any way — so I ask that you keep an open mind while we look further at this information. On the other hand, we may have stumbled onto the key to keeping his headaches at bay and if so that's wonderful news!

"Before we go any farther let me tell you that the most commonly recognized of the three hormones is Testosterone the hormone that drives male development during puberty and regulates sexual function for the rest of a man's life. The other two hormones serve nearly the same function Mrs. Nelson. So, as you can imagine when I saw the difference in yesterday's readings I had to wonder, what caused the drop in Kyle's hormone levels?

"I'm afraid to get to the bottom of that answer I had to ask Kyle here some fairly direct and potentially embarrassing questions Mrs. Nelson. You should be proud of Kyle though, he answered my questions honestly and maturely. His only concern has been that he doesn't wish to shock you, embarrass you, or disappoint you. So I think it only fair for me to tell you what I told Kyle yesterday and then I'll share what he told me.

"It is my belief that masturbation and sex are normal and healthy activities and medical science proves it. I know of no other way for testosterone to drop. We can add testosterone to the bloodstream with supplements, but as of now there is no artificial means for reducing the levels of testosterone in the bloodstream. The only way currently known is to induce a powerful orgasm. Again I'm sorry if my having to have to use such direct terms embarrasses either one of you, but the three of us need to clearly understand the situation.

"I asked Kyle if he masturbated. Your son is very honest Mrs. Nelson. I would have had difficulty believing him if he said no since almost everyone past puberty does in fact masturbate at one time or another. Kyle told me that while yes he did masturbate on occasion, that he didn't do it often. I asked him if his headaches lessened in intensity after masturbation and the answer was no," the doctor said.

The whole time he was talking I was kind of looking at my feet while still trying to keep an eye on my mom without being very obvious about it. So far she didn't seem too upset or even embarrassed for that matter. I was keeping my fingers crossed.

The doctor continued, "I asked Kyle if he'd recently had sex and again, though somewhat embarrassed by my question, your young man was honest. Yes he'd had sex in the recent past — I'm guessing for the first time Mrs. Nelson. In any case the intensity of the orgasm was enough to cause the high endorphin output necessary to neutralize and flush the excessive hormones from your son's bloodstream and that brought an end to his headache."

My mom was looking at me in a different light now I was sure. I hazarded a look in her direction and couldn't read any particular emotion on her face at all.

"Let me see if I have this right doctor. The hormones that normally trigger male development during puberty and continue to regulate sexual function after puberty are being produced in massive quantities by Kyle's body," mom summarized.

"Correct so far," the doctor confirmed.

"And, for this particular situation, there is no medication that can flush these extra quantities of hormones from his bloodstream," she added.

"Right again."

"I must say doctor that I'm really at a loss as to how to precede here. I've seen Kyle endure agonizing pain for nearly four years now and know that no one should have to live that way; so I would agree that whatever it takes it must be stopped. I guess I don't know just how to feel about the only treatment I believe I heard will work though?

"Let me put it a different way, I believe that you're probably right that everyone masturbates and that it's quite normal. You're sure that will not be a solution?" mom queried.

"Mrs. Nelson, I hate to be even more direct, but are your orgasms more intense from personal masturbation or from intercourse with a partner? Now you don't actually have to answer that out loud to understand what I'm saying. The key thing here is the amount of endorphins being released into the bloodstream. There is no shortage of data substantiating the fact the while an orgasm resulting from masturbation induces the release of endorphins, it does so in much lower quantities than an intense orgasm from interaction with a live partner. The difference in quantities is so great that even if it were physically possible for a man to masturbate to the point of orgasm as many as forty times a day it would not release as many endorphins as sex with a partner until orgasm would if he had it say four times a day."

My mom's smooth forehead was wrinkled in concentration, her eyes were closed, and her right index finger was lightly drumming on the arm rest of her chair. Clearly she was thinking through everything the doctor had told her. So was I for that matter! If he was saying that I had to jack off forty times a day I was certain my damn cock would fall right off from the abuse! I still remember when I first discovered that I could masturbate; I overdid it and was sore for the next three days! Forty times a day! Who can live like that?

"Doctor Thomas, can I safely assume that everything you discovered and have discussed with us here remains in strict confidence?" my mother asked.

"Yes Mrs. Nelson. I haven't shared this with anyone — not even my staff. I also have not written my findings up for Kyle's file. In fact under the circumstances I thought it would be best for me to share the information with both of you first before deciding if it should be put into his file," Doctor Thomas answered.

"Do you type Doctor Thomas?" my mother asked.

"Quite a bit actually — just not normally for patient files," he answered.

"Well I would truly appreciate it if you would prepare a typed report that details your findings. I would also like copies of these graphs that you've prepared as well as the original test data you refer to on the graphs. Most important — will you please type it yourself and treat it as a 'your eyes only' situation doctor?"

"Under the circumstances I will be more than willing to do so Mrs. Nelson. I'd like to think that I'm a friend to my patients as well as a doctor and honestly I would feel just terrible if this turned into a matter of gossip or public knowledge," the doctor answered.

"Kyle, would you mind going out to the waiting room for a few minutes, I need to speak with Doctor Thompson in private," mom asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.