Hiding In Plain Sight - Cover

Hiding In Plain Sight

Copyright© 2006 by Mystere

Chapter 9: Many forms of Dancing

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Many forms of Dancing - Dave has it all, or at least one would think. He's young, gorgeous, smart, and he's just won the lottery, but he's also terribly unhappy. His twin sister Jess is beautiful, outrageous, and sad. Hie best friend Missy is a sweet girl with a secret. Dave's journey will take him around the world, but where will he end up finding love? Maybe he's just looking in the wrong place...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   School  

The trio piled into the Vanquish and Dave proceeded down the manor drive. The powerful V12 engine felt smooth as silk and car sounded amazing. While it had considerably less punch than his Mercedes, the road feel was more exotic, with a bit more attitude, but still extremely refined.

This time it was Missy who was leaning between the front seats, and she chatted happily as Dave navigated the way through the still heavy London traffic, heading for Southwark. Jess purred, loving the British supercar. Dave knew that she was a junkie for speed of any type, and as he found a bit of open road ahead of him, he downshifted and punched the gas, punching them forward with a slight squawk from the huge Yokohamas as they gripped the road.

A shudder ran through Jess' body at the sudden acceleration. Like her brother, she couldn't help her addiction to speed, and the exotic car was just another turn-on. While it wouldn't match the raw, unrefined power of her Suzuki GSX-R 1000, it was just another form of the same thing. Adrenaline flowed through her veins like and she bubbled with energy. It wasn't unusual for Jess to have small orgasms during periods of heavy acceleration.

The view of London in the nighttime was amazing, although Missy could see the fog banks clearly evident. They approached the Elephant and Castle district where MoS was located, and Dave approached a parking lot that was full of other high end and exotic cars. He pulled in and the throngs of people heading from the tube station to the nightclub stared at the Vanquish.

A pair of valets almost sprinted out to the car, and opened the doors for Jess and Dave. They stepped out, and Missy gracefully ducked out behind Jess. Dave discreetly handed the valet a 50£ note, "Take good care of her, ya?" "Of course guvnuh," said the valet, who expertly backed the vantage into a prime spot. Seeing a car like that would get the lot some extra business tonight, he thought.

It was a short walk from the parking lot to the Ministry of Sound, and Jess was surprised to see that the surroundings certainly didn't match the obvious wealth of the patrons. While everyone was dressed to the proverbial nines, the aboveground entrance to the Ministry itself was an unassuming building in a medium sized courtyard that had once been a bus depot, not exactly what she'd expected for Britain's most famous nightclub.

A quick word to the bouncers got them past the velvet rope and into the club, and they proceeded to the VIP area. There the club manager, Nigel Park, greeted Dave. Park had been a recent visitor to the Garden, and as he led them to a well-appointed room and led them to a table, he kept up a running conversation with Dave. "What brings you to our side of the pond, David?"

"Well, I'm on holiday with my lovely lady friends," said Dave, waving his hand at Jess and Missy, and he introduced them.

"Well, you've certainly brightened my club with your beauty," said Nigel, ushering them to the table with an outrageous bow. After asking Dave to let them know if he needed anything, he took his leave. "I think he likes you, brother of mine," said Jess, impishly.

"Well, he's a nice guy, we checked out some L.A. nightlife when he was in town last," said Dave, totally missing his sister's point.

"That's not what I meant, I think he LIKES you," continued Jess.

"I'm sure that isn't the case, Jess, he had Tania Bisanya with him when he was in LA; " The lovely Tania was a Russian supermodel that moved in celebrity circles. Jess shrugged, it wasn't particularly important but she was pretty sure Nigel had a thing for her brother, not that she blamed him, shit, the man had good taste!

Their waitress approached and introduced herself as Rose. She was a beautiful, dusky girl with a charming island lilt to her British accent, straight, jet black hair, and giant dark brown eyes. She sidled close to Dave and purred, "'An what will you be havin luv?"

Dave smiled and ordered a round of Ketel Cranberries, Jess felt the slightest hint of annoyance that this beautiful girl was hanging on her brother, but she then pushed it away as silliness.

Rose returned with the drinks, and quickly retreated after a mild glare from Jess. Dave noticed, and smiled amusedly, "Whats up Jess?"

"Oh nothing," Jess lied, taking a large sip of her drink. Dave checked the time quickly, glancing at his watch. Jess felt this was a good time to change the subject. "Is that a Lange, Dave? Is my big bro becoming some sort of WIS?"

Dave laughed, "Guilty, but this was a gift from David (referring to the owner of the Garden of Eden)"

Missy slid off her bar stool and got to her feet. "How about some dancing?"

They made their way to the main dance floor, which was graced by the presence of DJ Tiesto this evening. Tiesto had made it big five or six years ago and was recognized as one of the top DJs in the world, and the upbeat trance beats he was spinning this evening had the entire room in a frenzy. While some DJs mellow with experience, Tiesto had done almost the opposite. When he had entered the scene some ten years ago, he was primarily spinning trance tracks, but he'd added house and techno to his repertoire in recent years, and his seamless integration of different genres was amazing.

Jess had cleared a small section of dance floor, and she started moving to the music. Missy strode up towards her, arms spinning in small circles at her side, and Dave watched in amazement along with some of the club goers in the area as the two girls danced together. Not quite touching, they moved in harmony to the beat, the two bodies moving as if one. Jess arched her back and pushed out as Missy leaned back, and Jess grabbed her outstretched hand and twirled her gracefully. Jess bent down as Missy went up on her toes, and then they faded back into the beat.

Dave grinned and started his own trance reverie nearby, dancing sometimes with his arms in the air, sometimes at his waist. He loved the euro scene, and was definitely willing to cut loose when the moment was right. While many clubs these days, including his own Garden of Eden, played quite a bit of hip hop for dancing, he much preferred the purity of trance, the energy of techno, and the deep primal feeling of house music. He felt at home, and writhed to the rhythm.

Missy's body moved unconsciously, her hips seemingly flowing independently of her arms, which were moving from side to side at the moment. She did a half turn, seeing Dave in his own dream trance, then backed up a step and spun, backing up into Jess. Their butts rubbed together briefly, sending a shock of arousal to both girls, then Missy twirled away, grabbing Jess's arm to spin further to end up near Dave. They danced together for a few moments.

She looked up into his blue eyes. For a short time it seemed like he was somewhere else, the rhythms bringing him to a special, far away place, but then his eyes lowered, and as she looked into his eyes, the music started to fade away, seeming like it was distant, the bass lower in frequency, and it was as if a beam of light shone from her into his deep blue eyes and they were almost luminous. At that one moment, time appeared to slow, and the forms of others on the dance floor blurred away. She bobbed her head with a shoulder shake but the eyes remained focused on each others' Everything else was irrelevant; for that one moment in time, she could feel his emotions pouring into her through his eyes, warmth, respect, need, love? Missy leaned forwards... and then the moment passed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.