Hiding In Plain Sight - Cover

Hiding In Plain Sight

Copyright© 2006 by Mystere

Chapter 19: Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19: Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark - Dave has it all, or at least one would think. He's young, gorgeous, smart, and he's just won the lottery, but he's also terribly unhappy. His twin sister Jess is beautiful, outrageous, and sad. Hie best friend Missy is a sweet girl with a secret. Dave's journey will take him around the world, but where will he end up finding love? Maybe he's just looking in the wrong place...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   School  

Dave walked into the master bedroom, Tina a step behind. Once he entered the room, he kicked off his shoes, then quickly walked to the wet bar in the room and uncorked a bottle of Krug, filling two flutes, and turned to his companion. Tina hadn't wasted a moment, and had dropped her dress to the ground, facing Dave only wearing a strapless bra and black thong. She looked marvelous. Tina was blond, as was described earlier, but she was very petite, standing maybe 5'3" in her stocking feet, and had wavy blonde hair that fell to her shoulders in ringlets. Her blue eyes sparkled, and although she was petite, she had curves in all the right places. Her breasts weren't overly large, but more than enough for her frame, and she had a nice round butt. Tina started to work on Dave's shirt as he undid his tie and doffed his jacket, hanging it on the valet that stood next to the bed. Barcelona hotels were convenient, if nothing else.

Missy entered the bathroom to find Jess in the shower. She had loaded her sponge and was soaping herself up, and true to her word, was waiting for Missy to wash her back. Missy quickly stripped and hung her clothes on the back of the door, then entered the shower. She still couldn't get over how hot Jess looked. With wet hair and covered in soap, she was literally a wet dream. Missy grabbed the bath sponge from Jess and lathered up her back. She then rinsed Jess all over her body with a soft washcloth. Jess purred as Missy caressed her sensitive breasts with the washcloth. Missy moved down to her stomach, then carefully rinsed her legs from the thighs down. Jess whimpered softly as Missy then turned her around and rinsed her back. She then moved down and made sure that the back of her legs were clean, then moved on to her luscious butt.

Dave reached around Tina and deftly undid her bra. She was a bit surprised at his dexterity, but certainly wasn't going to complain. Her bra dropped to the ground, exposing her lovely breasts. Tina's boobs were very firm, with light brown areoles and nipples. Dave quickly gave the left breast proper attention by sucking half of it into his mouth at once. Tina gasped at the contact, and Dave's right hand made sure its counterpart wasn't lonely. After a few minutes of this, he switched and repeated the process with the other breast. Meanwhile, Tina's hands were working hard, unbuckling Dave's belt, and unbuttoning his suit pants. They slipped to the ground, and Dave quickly stepped out of them. He bent down and put them on the valet, then leaned in for a kiss.

Missy rinsed Jess' behind carefully, making sure no soapy residue at all was present. She loved the feel of her butt. It was soft, yet firm, and very warm to the touch. Missy 'accidentally' brushed Jess' pussy while she was rinsing the inside of her thighs, and the action drew a small gasp from Jess. Missy then turned Jess around again, and gently rinsed between her legs with the washcloth. Jess' gasps became moans as Missy rubbed the washcloth over her clit. Missy ran her index finger between Jess' labia to make sure there wasn't any soap there. Jess sighed. "Missy, you're a dirty girl. It's time for you to be washed," she purred seductively.

Tina quickly tugged Dave's briefs to the ground, and gasped as his hard cock popped loose. "Wow, it's so big!" she cooed. While this is a common line, she actually meant it. Tina was by no means a virgin, she had had several boyfriends before and had been intimate with two of them, but she'd found the encounters to be mostly disappointing. She'd had an orgasm once, but only because she'd rubbed her clit during sex, and she'd come another time when her boyfriend had gone down on her, but that was it. She figured she was batting .200 or worse when it came to that. Dave softly removed her thong, and smiled at her neatly trimmed pussy, bare below, with a heart shaped patch above her slit. Dave handed Tina her glass, reached around her slender waist, and picked her up off the ground, carrying her to the king-sized bed.

Jess moved closer to Missy, her hands reaching to capture Missy's head and pulling it to hers. The two exchanged a heated kiss, both of them under the gentle spray of the shower heads. Missy reached for the shampoo and poured a generous dollop in her hand, rubbing into Jess' hair. She massaged the shampoo gently into her scalp, using the tips of her fingers to get it evenly distributed. Jess purred contentedly as Missy's magic fingers massaged her scalp. Missy then pulled her head under the shower head, using her fingers to rinse her hair carefully, getting all of the shampoo out. Jess reached out and grabbed the bottle, repeating the process with the blonde. Missy felt relaxed as Jess carefully shampooed her hair, then rinsed it with gentle streams of warm water.

Dave lowered Tina's body to the bed, laying his head briefly on her chest, then looked up into her eyes, which were bright with lust. He started suckling on one of her tits again, and she gasped, then let out a soft moan as he gently kneaded her nipple between his teeth. He then traced kisses down her stomach, pausing briefly to flick his tongue against her navel ring. She giggled slightly, then he traced his kisses lower. Dave's tongue flicked quickly against Tina's clit, and she moaned again. He slipped lower, kissing the insides of her thighs, heightening the anticipation. When he approached her vulva again, he flicked his tongue inside her folds isolating one of her outer labia, and licked back and forth. The sensation was somewhat new to Tina, but very exciting, and she bucked her hips reflexively, continuing to moan softly. Dave then directed his attention to her inner lips, pushing his tongue as far as it would go inside her wet folds.

Jess poured some more bath gel inside the sponge, then started soaping Missy from the neck down. She ran the sponge all over her breasts, getting a nice reaction from Missy at the contact. She then soaped her flat stomach, and Missy gasped as she carefully applied soap between her legs, then continued downwards, from her thighs to her lower legs. Jess then turned Missy, and soaped her back, tracing down her spine to gently apply soap to her firm butt. Jess then finished soaping her legs, and set down the bath sponge and picked up the washcloth. Missy's body was tense with anticipation, and she was very aroused. Jess again started from Missy's neck, moving the washcloth across her collarbone then quickly onto her left breast. She flicked the rough material across Missy's left nipple, and got a moan in reaction. Jess moved the washcloth in circular motions, and Missy continued to let out a series of louder and louder moans. Jess traced the washcloth in the valley between her breasts, then moved to the right breast. She again flicked it across her right nipple, and Missy shuddered in a small climax. Jess almost stopped. She was surprised at how sensitive Missy was. This girl went off like a shot at even mild stimulation! Jess looked forward to exploring Missy's ample sexual response.

Dave was pushing his tongue in and out of Tina's pussy, his left hand working on her clit in circular motions, and she was moving a lot now, moaning more loudly as the motions continued. Tina was in heaven. The combination of sensations she was feeling was so intense. She'd never had anyone lick her like this, her previous lovers concentrated their efforts on her clit, which was nice, but this double sensation was great! She felt her climax quickly approaching, and bucked her hips for more contact. This pushed Dave's knuckle up against her clit, and she came hard, momentarily trapping Dave's head as her thighs clamped down. Dave switched positions, putting his mouth on her clit while he slid his index finger into her pussy. Tina hadn't quite come down from her first climax when Dave sucked hard on her clit and pushed his finger deep into her, just finding her G-spot. She immediately climaxed again. In her shell-shocked state of mind, she didn't immediately identify it as a multiple orgasm, then as the realization hit her, she became even more turned on, if that was possible. Dave continued his relentless assault on her clit with his tongue, alternating between tracing geometric shapes on the sensitive and swollen bud with sucking it deep into his mouth and teasing it with his teeth. He now had two fingers working in and out of her, and soon had her writhing in her third orgasm of the night. "I need you in me now!" cried Tina.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.