Hiding In Plain Sight - Cover

Hiding In Plain Sight

Copyright© 2006 by Mystere

Chapter 13: Sex on the Beach?

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Sex on the Beach? - Dave has it all, or at least one would think. He's young, gorgeous, smart, and he's just won the lottery, but he's also terribly unhappy. His twin sister Jess is beautiful, outrageous, and sad. Hie best friend Missy is a sweet girl with a secret. Dave's journey will take him around the world, but where will he end up finding love? Maybe he's just looking in the wrong place...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   School  

It was still pretty early, just 10 AM, and Dave and Missy decided to go do their workout while they waited for Jess and Carolina to wake. Dave threw on his usual gym shorts and a muscle shirt, while Missy tossed on a sports bra with matching shorts. They made their way just down the hall to the fitness center, and were pleased to find a fairly decent assortment of free weights. They started the workout with the usual warm-ups, and Dave decided to work on legs and back, and Missy was ok with that routine as well. Dave started with the squat rack, and quickly started up with four plates. He could position the weight and lift them fairly easily but for safety's sake, Missy placed her hands on his chest and helped him keep his position. He did the customary ten reps, then Missy took his place and started with a modest 225 lb. Dave liked the spotting for this particular exercise as he put his hands on her chest just under her sports bra and helped her keep her balance. As he released her, he brushed his hands over her breasts and she sighed. As the process continued, Missy got more and more excited and when they had finished the exercise, she excused herself quickly to go to the bathroom.

As soon she made it into the stall, she pulled down her shorts and rubbed her clit until she came explosively. She then used the restroom, washed her hands, and returned to the fitness center to find Dave doing lat rows and pulldowns. She joined in this exercise and they quickly finished the necessary reps. They finished up their workout with some body weight exercises and the customary ab workout, and then hit the treadmill and pool for cooldowns and their daily cardio. When they returned to the room it was nearly noon, but neither of them were particularly surprised to find Carolina and Jess in the same position they were in before. Dave and Missy took turns using the shower, then decided it was probably time to wake up the lovebirds.

Dave amused himself by patting his sister on the ass, which got one sleepy eye to open. Jess didn't show even the slightest bit of embarrassment to wake up finding Dave and Missy smiling at her compromising position. She raised herself from Carolina's tummy with as much dignity as she could muster and woke her new lover, saying that they should shower before eating and hitting the beach. Dave ordered some food from room service, and by the time Carolina and Jess emerged from the shower, huge platters of scrambled eggs and smoked salmon were on the table, along with mimosas. It was as delicious as it looked, and the foursome was ready to hit the beach after their repast.

Dave had arranged for them to be have access to the beach at the Insotel Fenicia Prestige in Santa Eulalia, about a half an hour drive from the Royal Plaza. They stopped by Carolina's hotel so she could pick up a change of clothes, and made their way to the hotel. The 5 star resort has a wonderful beach and they had nice chaise lounges to lay on with attendants to bring them tropical drinks, and their own private cabana. The ladies disappeared into the cabana, and came out one by one, apparently they were amusing themselves by putting on a show for Dave.

Missy came out first in a simple pink bikini. It wasn't particularly revealing but she still looked lovely. Her lithe, athletic body was on display as she sauntered from the cabana and planted herself on the lounge next to Dave, giving him a shy but pretty smile.

Next Carolina came out, wearing an electric blue version of the bikini she'd worn the previous night, without the wrap this time. In broad daylight, Dave could see just how little coverage the swimsuit had. The top barely contained her full breasts and the thong showed off her shapely behind.

As usual, Jess was last, and as usual, she pushed the envelope. If Carolina's bikini was revealing, Jess' was obscene. She wore a sheer white Wicked Weasel bikini whose top initially seemed like it was even a bit modest, offering quite a bit more coverage than Carolina's. The bottom on the other hand, just barely covered Jess' labia in front, while the back was simply a t-shaped pair of strings, one which went around her waist and the other between her cheeks. "That's a pretty hot swimsuit Jess," said Dave.

"You haven't seen anything yet, brother of mine," said Jess with a wicked smile, and she ran towards the water, diving into the sea, and returning moments later. Dave's jaw dropped. After getting wet, the swimsuit was almost completely transparent, and Jess might as well have been naked. Her nipples could be seen clearly through the top and were obviously hard after her dip in the cool ocean, and her clit was clearly visible. The end result was that Jess was even more alluring wearing the suit than if she had been nude. "Heh, I just wanted to get your attention with the see-through. No need for this now," said Jess, pulling off her top. Carolina followed suit, but Missy kept her top on. Jess thought that she'd have to work on this over the course of the trip.

Dave called for a round of mai-tais and they soon arrived, complete with paper umbrellas to the girls' delight. They sipped their drinks and enjoyed the sun, which was strong but not overwhelming. The temperature was right around 85 degrees, which seemed perfect. Dave and Missy decided to take a swim in the ocean while the other girls wanted to work on their tans. Dave dove into the waves and swam for a while out into deep water, noticing Missy right up there next to him. Clearly her bikini was as suitable for swimming as well as looking sexy. They swam for several minutes into rather deep water before they noticed the current getting a little strong, then let the waves carry them back to shore. Missy loved swimming in the open sea. The air in the Balearics was very clean and pure, and the sky was completely blue, the sun shining brightly. It was a perfect day for the beach and both of them were having a great time. They repeated this process several times, and after about forty minutes of swimming decided to go back and check on their friends.

Missy was kinda wondering if Jess and Carolina were going to make out again, but was disappointed to find that they were simply laying face down on their lounges, but now both girls were completely nude! Missy was somewhat surprised at this, as it wasn't a nude beach, but on Ibiza she doubted they were going to get many complaints, especially with girls as pretty as Carolina and Jess. Missy was a little hungry, so she ordered some sandwiches, and everyone agreed that it sounded like a nice little snack. The waiter quickly went to the hotel and returned with a tray of sandwiches, obviously the request wasn't out of the ordinary at all. The sandwiches were little squares of smoked salmon on toasted bread with some lettuce and cream cheese, simple but delightful fare. Dave ate a few sandwiches and each of the girls had one. They decided by acclimation that more Mai Tais were necessary to wash down the sandwiches, so the order went out. After getting her drink, Jess decided to go for another swim, and this time Dave decided to accompany her. The other girls flipped over, Carolina drawing some lustful looks from men as she lay back, her lovely breasts and shaved pussy on display to the world. One older American woman gave her a clearly disapproving look and slapped her husband for leering.

Jess got up and walked calmly into the beckoning waves and Dave followed. They swam out to sea as Dave and Missy had done before, and again swam back to shore. When they reached water that was just deep enough to stand in, Jess stopped and turned to her brother. Dave swam over to her and she hugged him to her, putting her arms around his neck. "Are you pissed about last night?" asked Jess.

"I can never be upset with you," said Dave, avoiding the question.

"Dave, last night was fun, but I think Carolina likes you," said Jess. "She would hardly talk about anything else today."

"Really?" asked Dave. He figured once his sister got her hands on someone they would have had a harder time getting loose.

"I'm not sure that she's that into girls," said Jess.

"I dunno, she sure looked into you last night, and this morning..." teased Dave.

Jess laughed. "Well, last night I was just really turned on, and so was she, I think it was more of one of those night things. I don't mean physically, she's really pretty and I'm certainly attracted to her, but I don't feel an overwhelming urge to jump her bones right now."

Dave nodded, his sister had been a bit crazy last night but then again, that wasn't particularly unusual. "Ok, so what does she think about me?"

Jess was stroking her brother's strong back while they talked. She had the thought that her brother was in even better shape now than he was in high school. She knew he worked out a couple hours a day, usually in the presence of Missy, but hadn't really explored the results until today. His body was rock solid, without any fat that could be detected by visual or tactile means, and it excited Jess. Getting back to her brother's question, she added, "Well, she has a crush on you, I mean she was going to finish what she started last night, before you let me in the door, that is."

Her brother changed the subject slightly, "I slept with Missy last night."

Jess' eyes opened wide in shock, "WHAT?"

"Slept, Jess. She came into my bed and we slept together. We didn't do anything except kiss a few times," said Dave, with a wistful smile on his face.

"Well good for her. That girl adores you, bro. I wasn't sure if she would ever do anything about it though, she's so shy and innocent. Did you know she's a virgin?" replied Jess.

"I didn't know it for sure, but I got the idea she hasn't really been particularly comfortable around men, or anyone for that matter," replied Dave.

"Yeah, she would never admit she is attracted to anyone, as far as I can tell, I can tell she loves you by how she looks at you though. She definitely loves you like a brother but there may be something else there. Don't hurt her, Dave." said Jess. Dave just stared at his sister, and she looked ashamed. "Ok, I know you wouldn't. You love her too, don't you?"

Dave didn't really feel uncomfortable discussing this with his sister, as that wasn't really possible, but the conversation wasn't one that he necessarily wanted to have. "Yes," was his only response, but it was enough.

"Well, things usually work out the way they're supposed to," said Jess with unusual fatalism. Dave nodded, and they headed back out towards the ocean for more swimming.

Missy was laying on her back on the chaise lounge, a towel over her face, when she heard Carolina call to her. She raised the towel and looked over questioningly. The Austrian girl was laying on her back, legs spread slightly, and a little bit of pink was visible between her labia. "Holy shit!" Missy thought.

"Missy, can you put some lotion on my back?" asked Carolina, as she slowly flipped over. In the process she got on her knees, facing away from Missy, giving her a clear look between her labia. A drop of moisture escaped her lips and dropped to the towel she was laying on, and Missy found her own pussy getting a little wet. Missy stammered an assent and walked over to the other girl.

Missy squeezed a glop of lotion onto her hands and started spreading it over Carolina's shoulders. The Austrian girl gasped at the coolness of the lotion, and then purred as Missy spread it on and around her shoulder blades. Missy continued, spreading sunscreen on her lower back, and hesitated slightly when she came to Carolina's firm ass. At her encouragement, she continued, kneading the greasy lotion over Carolina's butt. Carolina had great skin, her butt was silky smooth, yet clearly muscular, and Missy secretly enjoyed caressing it. As she moved downwards to Carolina's upper thighs, the Austrian girl made an abrupt movement with her hips and Missy's right hand slipped, her index finger slipping deeply into Carolina's hot, wet pussy. The Austrian girl let out a sharp moan and contracted in response, driving Missy's finger against her G-spot. This triggered a wild climax, and she almost screamed. Missy gasped and ran for the ocean, blushing crimson as a few onlookers applauded. An older couple looked scandalized. The woman looked upset and the man seemed like he might have had a heart attack.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.