My Little Sister - Cover

My Little Sister

Copyright© 2006 by Tammikinz

Chapter 3: A night-time visit

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: A night-time visit - Two sisters in their early teens become much closer as they discover their sexuality together. Before long, their Mother starts to take a close interest in their activities, and their education continues on a trip to the beach; and later, with a very supportive teacher at school!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

During the day, I didn't seem able to get the morning's excitement out of my mind. Images of it kept coming back to me, quite unprompted. I kept re-living the sensations, my body frequently becoming semi-aroused as a result. At least a couple of times in the shopping arcade with some friends, my thoughts had drifted off and it had been a little while before I realised. By the time I had, my nips had already started to respond and begun perking up quite a bit! My friends probably didn't notice, but I certainly did. And it made me feel suddenly quite self-conscious.

I didn't see much else of Abi for the rest of the day. In the evening, I went to the cinema with a group of friends and by the time I'd got home, it was quite late and Abi had already gone up to her room.

I eventually went to bed, and was feeling so aroused still that I slipped between the sheets with nothing on. I love the feeling of cool sheets sliding over bare skin. I lay there for ages visualising again and again the events of the morning, my hand playing gently over my body as I did so. Eventually I was drifting off to sleep when I heard Mum and Dad coming upstairs and going into their bedroom. I wondered if Mum had told him about what she'd seen this morning, both about Abi and me right here on this bed, and about her own masturbation session in her bedroom. She probably had. I'd never known them have much in the way of secrets from one another. I wondered what Dad thought about it. I guessed it probably turned him on as well! I tried to imagine him with an erection - not something I'd ever thought about much before - but I couldn't really. I'd seen him naked often enough in the past, but never like that.

It was quite soon after that I heard the first familiar sounds from their bedroom. The odd murmurs, then a little gasp here and there. Then some laughter, and more gasps and sighs. I imagined them lying there, turning each other on. I visualised my Dad's large hands sliding over Mum's firm breasts, the nipples swelling up large and firm like they did this morning, and I could just imagine her pleasure as he did it - I'd seen just how much she loved it when she did it herself! There was another slightly louder gasp from Mum and I imagined my Dad's fingers sliding down to her pussy and stroking her there.

My own fingers slid down between my thighs softly stroking the delicate lips. I was wide-awake again now, my ears pricked up listening for every sound. I'm not sure why I was suddenly taking such an interest tonight. It's not as though it was a particularly unusual event - I'd heard them many times in the past. But somehow this time I felt a lot more involved, and quite aroused by it - not something that had ever happened before really. I suppose it was all down to the experiences with my Mum this morning. It was no longer just a case of disembodied sounds - we'd actually seen how it affected her.

The sounds were increasing now and I heard a loud grunt from my Dad. Had he just pushed it in? I remembered the big black vibrator this morning and tried to picture what it would be like for my Dad's cock to be doing that instead. It was difficult. I found myself longing to see what it looked like. My fingers eased between the slippery lips as my imagination raced away. I was quite turned on again now and wanted to hear better so I quietly got out of bed, pulled my night shirt on over my head, and very carefully opened my bedroom door. Then I tiptoed along the landing until I was just outside their door. It was of course closed, but I could still hear quite a lot by standing up close to it.

There seemed to be a lot of movement now. The bed was creaking quite a bit, and I could hear a lot of sighs and moans of pleasure coming from both of them. There were also quite a lot of mutterings which I couldn't really quite make out. And then suddenly there was a louder "Oh, yessss" from my Mum, just like we'd heard this morning. And then, quite clearly, she moaned "Harder! Harder!" followed by louder grunts from my Dad. I found it really exciting to listen to and I now had a vivid picture in my mind of my Dad pushing in and out, faster and faster. Of course, it might not have been like that at all, but that's how it sounded, and I found myself feeling really close to my Mum and feeling really happy that she was enjoying herself so much.

I could hear the pace increasing now and sensed that they were nearly there. The noises were getting louder as well, mostly from Mum, who was obviously having a great time! A lot more cries of "Oh, yessss!" or similar, before eventually a wilder cry of "Oh my God, I'm coming!" And then my Dad's grunts rapidly increased in volume and suddenly he let out a long strangulated cry as well. I was so involved by this stage that I was almost coming myself! I quietly tiptoed away from the door before their breathing quietened. I didn't really want them hearing me just now.

I saw the door to Abi's room as I turned back towards my own and had a sudden urge to go and see her. I told myself it was just to tell her about what I'd just heard, but of course it was a bit more than that really. I really wanted to feel her body against mine, to press my tingling nips up against her, to feel her lips on mine like this morning. I was very turned on again and I needed her to get me off!

So I very cautiously pressed down on the handle of her door and eased it open. I didn't want Mum or Dad to hear and I didn't really want Abi to hear either, at least, not until I was in the room with the door closed. The door opened quietly and I slipped inside, then closed it again, equally carefully. I had expected it to be pitch dark inside but it wasn't. There was a slight gap in the curtains and a shaft of moonlight was shining in from the nearly full moon outside. The moonbeam shone right across the middle of her bed so that I could easily see her sleeping form and, as my eyes slowly adjusted, I could just make out the tousled hair on the back of her head in the semi-darkness above.

I tiptoed across the carpet to the edge of the bed, pulled my nightshirt off over my head so that I was naked again, and eased myself under the duvet to lie alongside her. She was also sleeping naked and the feel of the warm softness of her bare skin against mine as I slid into the bed was gorgeous. She was on her side facing away from me, but immediately started to stir. I pressed up close and quickly whispered in her ear "It's OK. It's only me!"

She made a few incoherent noises and then, as she awoke enough to realise what was going on and what I'd said, she softly giggled. "Liz, what are you doing here? It's the middle of the night!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.