Banzai Summer Camp - Cover

Banzai Summer Camp

by Roxanne

Copyright© 2006 by Roxanne

Fiction Story: In 1961, before I had access to the pill, I was a camp counselor. One weekend, we played a banzai stripping game. I don't know how many of us were virgins when the weekend began, but when the weekend was over, there were no virgins left. My daughter was born the following spring. I'm not sure which guy is the father.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First  

Originally writing under the name Bonnie Belkin

Copyright© 2000 by Roxanne L. Green, revisions copyright 2004 and 2006 by Roxanne L. Green. All rights reserved. You may archive a personal copy for your own use, but you may not send it to anyone else, nor post it on any other site, regardless of whether it is a pay or free site, nor may you make any other use of this story without my express written and signed permission. Posted by the author to storiesonline.net, on June 25, 2006.


The summer of 1961, before I started college, I was a camp counselor. There were a dozen of us, six gals and six guys, about the same age. We were up there all summer. The kids came up on Monday and went home on Friday. We had the weekends pretty much off.

One weekend, the camp director and his wife went into town. There was a campsite by the lake, about a mile away if we walked by the side of the county road, or about two miles through the woods. Camping equipment, canoes, some equipment and stuff for a rainy day, and some food was in a shed at the campsite. The counselors hiked from the camp to the campsite as soon as the tail lights of the director's car rounded the bend. We brought beer with us. No more food, just beer.

After eating, we built a bonfire and were shooting the shit. We got to talking about games, and one of the guys suggested strip poker. Someone else said there wasn't enough time. The guys were talking about other variants of stripping games. Everything the guys proposed, the gals declined. But we were getting silly, and one of the girls mentioned a banzai stripping game.

The guys were up for anything with the word strip in the title. She said it was just cutting cards. Low card threw one garment into the fire. The game ended when there were at least two gals and two guys naked. I don't know what possessed me, but I said I didn't want to burn my boots. One of the guys said that we wouldn't burn footgear, just clothing, so I said OK.

Actually, it was the beer that said OK, not me. The guys were all in favor. I'd said I'd play, and the gal who suggested it got talked into it, possibly against her will. The guys worked on the rest of the gals, and one by one, they all agreed.

The first low card went to one of the guys who threw his pants into the bonfire. When the gals lost, we threw our shirts. The guys all threw their pants in first.

My blouse went after 4 or 5 people had already lost once, and one of the guys had burned his shirt too. By the time I burned my pants, two gals were braless, and three of the boys were down to their Jockeys because they didn't have undershirts. I was low card and tossed my bra into the fire on the next draw.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.