My Own Need's - Cover

My Own Need's

Copyright© 2006 by fintinman

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is about a young man's need to be happy. Who ever new the real life could get this wild.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Now at home that night George kept looking at his mother, like something was wrong. Bonnie seen the look her son kept giving her. Bonnie was nervous, but she too had secret fantasies also about her son. Nervously she lite a cigarette and started to smoke it. George asked; mom, why don't you try to stop that smoking, it will only help you if you stop. Bonnie replied with; George I've tried to stop, so many times over the last few years. I've just given up on the idea of ever stopping.

George said; Mom you should talk with Gwen Goslow. Tommy had gotten her to stop smoking for almost a month now. Bonnie was one of the few people Gwen knew that was worth her son's time. At 34 years old, 5/3, 105lb with blonde hair and blue eye's with her 36cX24X35 figure, she was a hottie, that her son, Tommy, would love to fuck. Bonnie thought about it, and called over to talk to Gwen. Gwen picked up the phone on it's fourth ring with hello, Goslow home, how may I serve you. Bonnie replied; Gwen is that you, it's me Bonnie Wilton. Do you have time to talk, I'd like to ask you some question's about your smoking habit. Gwen said; Sure Bonnie, I've got time. Why don't you come over for coffee, and we'll talk some. But I haven't smoked in more then a month now, thanks to my Tommy's help. Bonnie said; I'll be right over Gwen, and hung up.

Bonnie rang the door bell five minutes later, once Bonnie and Gwen were sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee. Bonnie started asking Gwen, all about how she quit smoking. Gwen told Bonnie that over a month ago Tommy and Sally had try more then once, to let Tommy hypnotize her. Bonnie asked; Gwen weren't you scared to let Tommy hypnotize you. Gwen replied ; Oh Bonnie, I was so Frightened by even thinking of the possibly that something could go wrong.

Bonnie then asked; so how did they talk you into letting Tommy, do that to you.

Gwen then said; Well Bonnie, Sally and Joyce were talking, about Tommy doing it to them, when I had come home from my sister's house that Saturday. Bonnie broke in with; My Joyce. Gwen nodded, yes, and then said; yea, they were going over all the thing's, that they had been doing with some thing or another, when I walked in on them. Gwen asked; Do you remember back, when I caught them playing around, when they were younger. Bonnie said; yea they were twelve or so. I remember how we dealt with them too. Bonnie said; God, I only wish I could be that way with a man. I'd be such a happy camper, you know what I mean Gwen.

Gwen nodded yes, and said; I do have something to say about that. But you have got to promise not to let it get out. Bonnie was hooked, she had to hear the latest news, about her friend. Tommy walked into the room right then, and Gwen asked ; Tommy do you think you could help Bonnie with her smoking problem, like you did me and Sadie. Bonnie asked; you helped Sadie too. Gwen said; Bonnie, Tommy is a miracle worker with that bitch. You should see how he has her working around here, It's like she is a new woman. I've never seen anything like it.

Bonnie forgot to ask Gwen, about the thing's Tommy had been doing with the women in the house, or out side of it for that matter. Bonnie Broke away from Gwen, and asked; So Tommy do you really, think you could help me quit smoking. Tommy smiled at Bonnie and said; I'm sure of it. But I'd have to hypnotize you to do it. Bonnie asked; How does that work, Tommy. Tommy said; Well first I get you to relax, and then we try to give you suggestions, that will let your body give up the need for the craving for nicotine.

Oh, I tried that once, it didn't work on me, or I don't think it did. Tommy said; If you tried it, you would not be smoking, Bonnie. Bonnie said; Well a few years ago, I went to one of the self help corse's at the rec. center, and they told us how to relax and hypnotize our self. Tommy laughed at that and said; Bonnie they are the biggest ripoff scams out there today. Bonnie asked; so Tommy, do you think you can help me. Tommy said; I'm sure I can Bonnie, give me about ten minutes, and I'll come find you, then we can get started, O K. Sure Tommy; was Bonnie's reply. Tommy left the room. Bonnie turned to Gwen and said; Alright girlfriend, Spell. What's the deal, I know something is up around here. And what did Tommy do to my girl's.

Gwen just smiled at Bonnie. Then Bonnie said; Come-on spill it. Gwen just grinded some more at her. Beverley came in with Sally about then. Bonnie asked; Beverley, how did Tommy help you. Beverley smiled and said; Oh mom, you couldn't even possibly, know how many way's. Bonnie asked; why don't you try, to tell me, then. Beverley walked to her mother and said; Mom he help me get over the shyness, I had when boy's would ask me out, now I'm more confidant with myself and other's.

Sally walked to her mother, and put her arm around her shoulders and kissed her cheek and said; Bonnie, he did the same to me. Now I don't have to worry about what a guy is thinking about, or how to act. If I want something, he's got, I ask for it. Sally asked ; Bonnie, do you remember how Joyce was last year, with the boy's at the church and the dance. Bonnie Blushed and said; Yea, the slut, almost got me raped. Sally said; Now asked her about boy's, she'll blush and get real quite around them, she just love's to be shy and demur around a guy. Bonnie laughed, and said; My Joyce, Demur, no way.

Beverley nodded yes and said; Yea mom, she's a real prime and proper young lady, around boy's.

Bonnie had to laugh and say; I don't believe it, but I'll give Tommy a chance to help me. Beverley said; Oh Mom, you won't be sorry letting Tommy help you, I'm sure of it. Bonnie said; I hope not, baby girl. I just hope he can get me off this damn cigarettes kick. Beverley said; Tommy can do more then that, just ask him for anything you want, he'll give it to you.

Tommy came in right then and asked ; and what am I giving away now, Beverley. Oh, Tommy, I was telling mom, that you could help her with anything she needed done. Tommy kissed her cheek and whispered her cum phrase into her ear. Beverley was limp, when Tommy lead Bonnie to his room. The master bedroom now, it was Gwen's request that he take the master bedroom. Once there, Tommy had Bonnie, sit into the viewing chair. He told her that he was going to strap her in, so she wouldn't fall out and hurt herself.

Bonnie nodded yes, and sat back, and waited, for Tommy to get started. Tommy sat across from Bonnie and told her, what was going to happen. He then put the strobe lite to pulsing and the started the music to playing. He left her there for a few minutes. Tommy went back down to the kitchen to speck with Gwen and the girl's. He told them of his plan's for Bonnie and George. Joyce and Beverley loved the idea of their mother being their brother's sex slave. Joyce asked if Tommy was going to fuck Bonnie. Tommy told them that he was going to own her, and that she would want to fuck George crazy just to please him. Sally said; I'd love to fuck my brother crazy. Tommy smiled at her and said ; later pet.

Tommy was walking out of the kitchen and told the group to cum for him. ( he had set it up, so he could get all of them to cum on command at the same time. Up in the master bedroom Bonnie, was just about going under, when Tommy came back into the room. Tommy started in on her right away. Bonnie, you are relaxed, and happy that you are relaxed, and want to be relaxed, don't you. Bonnie just nodded yes. Tommy said; after a few more times, I'm going to give you a few suggestions to help you, relax. You want to follow these suggestions don't you. Again bonnie just nodded. Tommy did this a few more times, than woke her, after giving her a sleep phrase. He tested it to make sure, she would follow his commands. He put her under again and started to give her instructions.

For the next hour Tommy did that. After Tommy woke Bonnie again, Bonnie was a horny slut for him to use. He fucked her three times, and left a load of cum deep withing her very fertile womb. Tommy told her that she was to go home and rest. She was to leave her bedroom door open and whenever George was around she was to tease him by masturbating. George was to be teased for three days before, she blew him late at night as he slept. He told her, she would get great satisfaction, from serving her son's sexual needs. Tommy told Bonnie that she was to do that for the next week, then fuck him cross-eyed.

She would find her son a great master in his own right, but would always follow Tommy's orders to the letter. Even if her son said, other wise. Tommy told her that she would stop by his house each day for a good fucking to make sure she was with child, and when she knew she was, she was to have sex with her son, letting him think that he was the father of the baby. Tommy brought Bonnie out of her trance, and asked her how she felt. Bonnie said; I fell so free Tommy, how did you do it. Tommy said; just enjoy the felling Bonnie, and know that you are loved and cared for.

Bonnie went home felling great, she seen George as she walked in, he was sitting on the couch watching TV. Bonnie told George, she would be down in a little while, that she wanted to take a nap before making lunch. George told her; that's fine.

And she was up in her room, when an idea came over her to tease her son. Her nipples got really hard, and the thought and teasing George, made it so hard not to masturbate. She got a little crazy at the thought, of her son watching her frig off. She got louder as she came hard to the idea of George watching her. After her nap she chose the most reveling outfit she had. A short hot pink mini skirt, and a tight white silk wrap around blouse that was so thin you could see right threw it, she ware no panties or bra.

Bonnie came down after her nap( her frig off session) and sat next to George, and asked him, what he would like to eat for lunch. George didn't know what to said, so he mumbled something that sounded like your sweet pussy. When Bonnie, asked him to repeat it. He said; sweet pepper will work. Bonnie kissed him on his cheek and said ; coming right up, baby. As bonnie walked out of the room, she knew that her ass, stuck out the bottom of that skirt just enough to catch George's attention. For the next two hour's Bonnie, put poor George threw his passes and then some. George was thinking about the shit, Tommy had told him, about fucking any woman, he wanted.

He wondered, if Tommy had fucked, his mother yet. Bonnie, bent over at the sink to pick up a spoon, she had dropped. George was watching her every move she made. He got an instant hard-on at the sight, of Bonnie's bare ass, and bald cunt. Bonnie smiled as she seen him looking at her, she asked? See anything you like there sport. George came right then with out touching himself. He said, he had to do some homework and left the kitchen.

In his room, George had to change his underwear, and then beat off once again at the thought of the view of his mom's naked privets.

He was hooked now, and the thought of maybe Tommy did, have his mother under his control.

He kept thinking. Oh man, Tommy, fuck my mom, so you can give her to me. I've got to fuck her soon. Three night's later, Bonnie went to George's bedroom, and sucked him off as he slept.

George woke to a felling of Bonnie deep throating him. George came as he looked into his mother's eye's. As George's cum hit her throat, Bonnie came too. Each day after that Bonnie would go to George's bed at night and suck him off. After the week was up, bonnie had her first sign that she was with child.

Bonnie said to herself; George, tonight, you are going to get so lucky, and you will take me as you sex slave from then on. At dinner that night the girl's called home, and told Bonnie, that they were staying with Tommy for the night. She told them to enjoy their stay and have fun. Bonnie knew right then and there. Bonnie thought, George you will be fucking me tonight. Bonnie was in the bath, when George came into the room and asked if she would blow him. She said; she'd love to blow him, anytime he wanted her to. George stood there as bonnie went to town on his five inch dick. He came very fast, and said; thanks mom, any time I can repay you, let me know will yea.

Bonnie had finished her bath, when she walked into George's room and said; George, tonight, I want you to make love to me. I have a real bad need of your great big cock. George said; where do you want me, mom. Bonnie said; our bedroom, two minutes, I'm so ready, for you to take me. George was naked as he walked to his mother's bedroom. George knocked and asked if he could come in. Bonnie also naked, opened the door and took hold of his very hard five inch dick, and she said; Baby, you never have to ask, to take me, anytime, you want me. I'm your's to take at will, if you want me. George said; Want you, if I want you, Are you nut's. Bonnie thought George was rejecting her, She started to tear up, when George finished, what he was going to say.

George said; Mom, are you sure you want me to take you anytime, I want you. Bonnie could only nod a yes. George said; Woman get on that bed, so your man can fuck you crazy. Bonnie came right then, hearing her son, tell her he was her man. Bonnie, blew George first, and then she empaled herself on his five inch dick when it was hard. Bonnie was cumming with George as he fired off his second load in her pregnant cunt. Bonnie was sure that he would love the idea of her giving herself to him. Bonnie had cum twice before George's dick shrank and fell out of her cunt.

Bonnie and George, were lying together holding each other. When Bonnie asked; George, honey, mama wants to ask you, something very important. Bonnie got up on one elbow, and asked; do you like, what we just did. George said; Mom, I loved having sex with you, and I'd love to do it again, as soon and I get hard, again. Bonnie smiled at her son and said; George I loved it too, but I need you, to take me as you wife, or slut, or slave, anything you want me to be. Mom; George said. I'd be happy to have you and any and all of those choice's. I have wanted this for as long as I can think. Bonnie sat up, and reached over George, to her night stand draw, and pulled out a box, and handed it to George. George this is my way, of committing to you. Inside the box were a set of rings, one a master's ring and the other a slave ring.

You, George Walton, will always be my man, from now on, you will never be sorry you did this, and I hope you never tier of me, as your woman. George replied; NEVER, will I, George Walton, tier of you, my sexy mama, Bonnie Walton. George and Bonnie, had sex five more times that night, and each time George, left a load of cum deep within her womb. If George, only knew that Tommy, had already given Bonnie, a fine young son. They were still in bed, when the twins returned home the next morning. Beverley was walking by Bonnie's, door and looked in to see, her brother and mother were fucking up a storm.

Bonnie was panting; full my cunt, baby, give me your, baby, please. George started fucking his mother, harder at the thought of impregnating her. And every night after that Bonnie and George would fuck, two or three time's, and Bonnie would spend her day's over at Tommy's getting fucked by her true master. About a month later Bonnie told George that she was with child. George was the proud papa to be, from then on. All George could think of was fucking his mother. And Bonnie would go over to Tommy's house every morning and get Tommy to drop a load in her cunt.

Tommy on the other hand, had been enjoying his new found wealth. Now Tommy, had twelve women that he would fuck daily, Starting with Gwen, who was now two month's pregnant with twin girl's. then he would fuck Betty, who was also pregnant with triplet girl's, and then he would fuck Sally, who also was pregnant with a son. Bonnie would show up around ten and she too would get a load in her cunt. He would then rest until noon, and Tommy would then fuck Joyce, and then Beverley, then he would fuck Jean, who was pregnant with twin boy's. Around four he would fuck a very pregnant Sadie, who was three months along, with a Daughter, she had caught their first time together.

Let me cut back a few month's to the Spike altercation and give you the run down on that.

Well lets see. Spike ( Orville) had made it home around eleven thirty, that night and his mother Toni, who has only thirty six. Was the mother of four children Orville( spike) her oldest was eighteen and had been a sorry excuse of a son for many years. Then there was her oldest daughter Tippy, she was seventeen, she stood 5/6 125lb with blonde hair and light blue eye's, with a 34bX24X35 figure, she had been known around school as a book worm.

Then there were her twins daughters, Chelsea and Cortina ( also known as Cory) they were both twelve and were identical in every way. Also with blonde hair and blue eyes but with a 32aX22X33 they had just started to grow out with their figure's and were very inquisitive about sex from the age of eight, when their brother Orville (spike), started to play with them sexually, by getting them to blow him and his friends.

Now Toni was at her wits end with her children, her son and his friends would do all kind of horrible things to the girls, just for a laugh, they have even started to make inappropriate comment toward her. She had tried to be a good mother to her children. But after her husband had died a few years ago. He had left them with very little money, they had rented their house in a very poor neighborhood, but she did what she could to make ends meat. She worked twelve hours a day as a cocktail waitress in a run down part of town. But she did try.

Well the day Orville (spike) and his friends left for the mall, they had been talking about taking some slut's from the next town over to the mall and then taking them up to pull out clove and rape them. Toni only hoped that they would not come back to her first floor, two bedroom apartment and start the teasing and fondling of her and her daughters, again. She was truly terrified of the five boy's and what they would do to her family. Orville ( spike) came home at eleven thirty, he was out of breath as if had run the three miles from the mall. He went right to his room in the basement, he told his mother that he was here all night and if the cops showed up that is what she was to tell them.

Toni was deathly afraid of her son, and what he and his friends, would do to her, if she didn't lie for her son. And fifteen minutes later, sergeant Cooker, of the state police came to the door asking for him. Toni asked, what he wanted her son for. He told her that her son was wanted for stabbing a boy earlier that night. Toni said; Orville (Spike) has been here all night, he's in his room. Sergeant Cooker could see the fear in her eye's, and said; Ma'am, I still need to talk with him about the incident even if he has been here. Toni called to Orville (spike) and he came to the front room to talk with the sergeant and the other officer a corporal Bigelow.

Orville ( spike) looked as if he had run a marathon or something. He was still sweating, he still had the same clothes on with spots of blood on them. Sergeant Cooker asked if he would come with them for a identification. Orville ( spike) said; sure, as they were walking out of the house, Orville( spike) bolted and run for some place safe, or so he thought, at the end of the block officer Bigelow, knocked him to the ground and he was handcuffed and read his rights. He was booked for attempted murder, and quite a few other charges. He was going to prison for a very long time. The other three boy's at the attack from earlier had also been arrested.

Jonathan Cobble, a sixteen year old, was the first to spell out everything, that happened that night. France Waters, a nineteen year old, also rated out the rest of them. And Thymus Tombs, a twenty year old, told of how it was all Orville's (spike), plan to go after the two guys for them telling the girl's that they were trouble and they weren't allowed to go with them. He also told them that Orville ( spike) had planed to take the girl's up to the cove and rape them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.