My Own Need's - Cover

My Own Need's

Copyright© 2006 by fintinman

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is about a young man's need to be happy. Who ever new the real life could get this wild.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

This all started because of my mother's, need to quit smoking, or so I thought. My sister Sally and I had been asking her to stop smoking for years, and mom would always say; one day, I'll quit. I had just finished my second year course's at collage. I had come home for spring brake, only to hear my mother yelling at my sister Sally, to get off her back about her smoking and drinking. I knew it was time for me to step in. I asked what the problem was and mom started right in on me. I told her to chill out and fine some help she or I was out of there. She cursed at me and went to her room. Sally was crying, so I told Sally that mom, was just in denial. I also told her that, no one could talk to her about it right now, with out her going off, yelling that we didn't understand anything, and to stay out of her business.

I returned to school that same night, rather then stay at home, with all the fighting going on.

I didn't come back until a year later, even though the request's were abundant. My offer of help to my mom of a year ago, had come to a head, my sister called me, and asked if she could come live in with me. Sally told me, it was because mom, was just to hard to live with, now a days. (You see my mother ( Gwen ) smokes about three packs a day, if not more, she drinks like a fish. And she is always uptight, and edgy. ( I didn't know, at the time, but I will get to that later) She has tried just about every cure there is ( or so she said), all but one, that I know of. I told Sally that I'd be home for summer brake next week, and we could work it all out, then.

I have been going to collage for just over three years now, I am studying stress relief, and philology. I want to help people deal with life's stress's. One day, I hope to get a master's degree in philology. I had been home for summer break for about a week, when mom asked me to go to the store and get her some smokes. I told her, that I wouldn't get them. I also told her, she needed to stop, or she would kill herself. Now mom got mad at me, and yelled about doing as I was told. I started too yelled back, that she was a stupid bitch, and that if she wanted to kill herself, she would have to do it herself.

Well mom started to cried to me, that I didn't love her, and that I was a prick for making her upset. I told her that I'd rather see her cry, then in a box. I then told her that, I did love her and that I wasn't going to let her kill herself. She said; How are you going to do that, beat me up. I said; Mom, I want to try to hypnotize you. Mom's had gotten an ashen look about her.

Her reply was; OH Hell NO, no way will I ever get hypnotized again. I asked ; why, not mom. Mom said; your father was into that stuff a long time ago, and he hypnotized me, once.

I said; that's great mom, it would be easier to put you under. She shook her head and said; NO WAY, BUSTER, and ran into her room, slamming her door. She came out about half an hour later dressed to go out. I asked mom; where you going, lunch will be ready in about twenty minutes. She said; Since you won't go to the store for my smokes, I've got to go myself. I said; mom, wait until after lunch, then you can go. She waited and ate lunch with my sister Sally and I. Now that I have the story down to this point. I'd like to tell you all about my family.

Now there's mom( Gwen) She thirty three, red hair and green eye's, at 5/4, 108lb, with a 34cX24X 36, she is a hot mama in any guy's book. She looks like Julia Roberts, but shorter.

She works for a doctor at the clinic four day's a week, as a clerk just to keep busy. She's always on edge and nervous at home though. ( it's like she's hiding something.)

I sure wish I could fine out, what makes her so jumpy. (I did, but I'll get to that later)

Then there's Sally, who is twenty, she too looks like mom, with her red hair and green eye's, but her 5/9, 135lb, 38dX25X36 is even hotter. She work's as a dance instructor in town. But with no men in her life, I think she gay or something. She's always going out with her girl friends. But I have never seen her with a man. But she always looking at me like there was some kind of look in her eyes. ( I'll tell you about it later, also) But she always talks so sweet to me, so I don't really think, she hates me.

Then there's me, Tommy Goslow, I'm nineteen, a bit of a nerd, I've always gotten straight A's, I stand 6/3, 225 lb, I have blonde hair, blueish gray eyes, with fairly good muscle tone. With a 50inch chest, a 36 waist and 34 hip's, witch I work out three times a week, and run two days, and swim for two, I think I look good. I never have a problem finding a date. Some girl's compline that my dick is just to big, but there are some that want it bigger. I've had a ten inch long by five inches around since I was fourteen. But most love it, after we've fucked. Then there's my aunt Sadie, now she 28 and stands 5/8, also with red hair, and green eyes, at 140 lb, she has a 40ddX28X38, SEXY as hell and twice as hot. (I remember, when I was younger about fourteen, I watched her eating a popsicle, she had made me cum in my pants, just watching her. )

Well after lunch mom left to go get her smokes, and Sally and I sat down and talked some. She told me that mom was getting worse with her drinking and smoking and behavior's, and she didn't like the way mom was acting. Sally told me that mom would start drinking so early in the morning. I told Sally that we had to get mom to stop. She asked' how could we get her to stop. I told her I could hypnotize mom, but also told her, that I tried to talk mom into it before I left last year, but mom wasn't going for it.

Sally told me, that she too had a problem. I asked her, what her problem was. She told me that she couldn't seem to attract a man, with all her shyness, and asked if maybe I could help her become more confidant with men. I told her I could, and she asked how. I told her that I could put her under and give her suggestions that would let her become more out going. Where men were concerned. She wanted to try it, right away. So I told her to change into something relaxed fit with nothing binding and come to my room in ten minutes and I'd put her under.

I went to my room and lit a aroma candles and incenses, my own blend's. Sally show up on time, she had changed into something relaxing as she was asked to do. (She was wearing a long button down night shirt made of silk or something like that, with no bra that I could see, she had left the top three buttons undone. ) I started up my light strobe and set it to spinning on my desk. And turned on my relaxing sound track in loop mood. ( one does have to set the stage, you know ) I left her there, while she relaxed a bit, I went in my bathroom and changed in to my sweat shorts ( loose in the legs) and tank top (a wife beater). As I came back into the room, and Sally was almost out.

I started in with, sally relax and listen to my voice, and only to my voice.

You are relaxed, and enjoy being relaxed, don't you sally. She made a uh 'hm, sound.

I continued on with the same question's and instructions, for about twenty minutes, until I was sure, she was out. I then gave her a relax phrase ( sleep silly sally ) and then brought her out. And spoke the phase and she was out again. Now I knew she was under really well. I start giving her instructions, that she would begin to wear sexier clothing, and work on her makeup, and hair due. (At twenty, she dressed like an old woman. With long wool skirts and heavy jackets, and dresses from the fifties. Man, her style was accent, after all it was 1985. )

Well after some more question's to her, about what she wanted ( I had instructed her not to hold back anything from me) out of her life. She had told me, that she found me the sexy looking guy and wouldn't mind fucking me. But what she really wanted most out of life, was to become my sex slave. I was shocked at first, but I had gotten a hard-on, just thinking about sally wanting to suck and fuck on my dick. I put her under a little deeper and gave her orders that she would always do as I said. I had asked her if she had ever been with another woman. She said; she had been with few women. I asked, who they were. She told me that her friends, Joyce, Tanya, Beverley, Betty, Jean, the twins mother, Bonnie, our aunt Sadie, and our mother, and a few other women.

Now I was even harder then a rock, I was a steel bar, thinking about these women sucking each other's cunt's and tit's. I asked more questions about how it all started. She told me that our mom and her started, when she was twelve. When mom and Bonnie had walked in on her and Joyce fucking each other. That was before dad moved out on us. He had been a construction worker or something, back then. Now he's dead, he fell off a fifteen story building about five years ago. Dumb ass that he was, he could of lived the rest of his life with us and would of been a happier camper, I'm sure of it. But he did see to our need's, he left us with a few million from insurance. ( just over ten million)

Mom always said, that dad never understood her needs. But she always got hard nipples, when ever she was talking about him. I guess my dad, really lite her fire. Well now, after I had given Sally her instructions, I woke her up and asked her how she felt. She said; I fell so horny, Tommy, and I want to suck your dick. I was shocked she had said that, but then remembered. I had told her to never hold anything back from me. About two hour's had gone by and mom hadn't come home yet. I was getting worried about her. After all, the store was only five minutes away.

I let sally suck me off, then put her under again. I told Sally that she was to call her friends and get them to go shopping with her. She was to buy anything that the other girls wanted her to buy.

She was to start wearing clothes that would tease men. Or in her case one man. ( me) After I was done with Sally. She told me she had to call her friends and ask for their help shopping.

Sally was on the phone talking with her friend Tanya and had asked her, if she wanted to go shopping with her. Yes, was Tanya's reply and off Sally went. Mom called about six and told me that she was staying with her sister Sadie, for the night. I was going out anyway, so I told her to have fun and I'd see her in the morning. It didn't hit me right then. ( I'll get to that later, also)

My friend George Wilton and a few other guy's, we had been friends with for over ten years,

( he was the twin's, Beverley and Joyce's, little brother) we were hanging out with the guy's at the mall. When we seen Sally, Tanya, Joyce and Beverley, and a few other girl's with a group of guy's from the next town over. The guy's were bad new's all around. I called to Sally to come over. When she came over with the girl's, well the guy's stood back away's from us, waiting for the girl's to come back to them.( they didn't mass with us, we were the bad ass around this town)

I asked her what she was doing with the pimple squad.( our name for the skinheads from Tolls ford, that's the next town over) She told me that they were getting to know them and they seemed nice. I told her to drop their sorry ass's before something bad happened. She said; she would dump them right away. She went over to them and they didn't like, what she told them. They looked at me and gave me the finger and mouthed the later asshole. The girl's hung out with us for awhile, then they went home. Just like Sally had been told to do, after their shopping trip. ( part of my instructions, to Sally were to get the girl's to sleep over and talk them into letting me hypnotize them) As the guy's broke up around ten, most of us went our own way.

George and I were walking out of the door, when we seen the skinheads coming towards us. George said; oh man, we're fucked now. I said; relax dude, if they start anything, you run, ok. Spike ( Orville Waddles ) leader of the skinheads, started with; so asshole, we an't good enough to fuck your sister's. So now we will be fucking with you two pussies. I had known Spike, since elementary school, and he has always been a pussy by himself, but with five guy's, he had to show off, for them. He took a swing at George, well the other's made a circle around us, so no one could get away. George ducked under the swing and pushed spike, he tried to recover by hitting me. ( Witch he didn't have a chance of hurting me, he stood 5/3 and only weighted about 100 lb, wet.) I took his best hit in the stomach and said; that's your one, jack off, your toast if you try again. I always let the other guy try to hit me the first time before I sack him.

Spike's, cohorts started to briard him, by calling him a pussy for not being able to put me down with one hit. he got madder then most people should, he pulled a knife. He friends started to tell him, to gut me, like a pig. I kicked the knife out of his hand, right into his friend's chest.

( a skill I learned from taking Marshall arts, for ten years). I stood there, waiting for them to make their next move. They did, they ran away, as fast as they could, leaving the guy, with the knife in his chest on the ground, crying for help.

George ran back into the mall and called for the cop's to come help us, with Malcolm Nasser, the guy with a four inch blade in his chest. He didn't want the cop's, but to bad. We gave our account of what had happened to the cop's, and after they confirmed what we said, they took Nasser to the hospital. George and I went home. George to his house, and me to mine. I walked in my door around midnight and got the show of a life time. There in the livingroom were five women, in see threw teddies, man I had a hard-on to end all hard-on's. Sally asked the girl's to put on a fashion show for me. They were happy to do so. The girl's have been trying to get Sally to change her dress code for years, with no success at all. They were all a bunch of tease's anyway. During a brake in the show.

Tanya came over to me and asked to talk with me, alone. We went into the kitchen to talk. She asked, me if I could help her out with a little problem she been trying to deal with. I asked her, what it was. She told me, that she was having a problem with her study habit's. And wanted to buckle down, but didn't have the will power to apply herself, she told me everything distracted her. I told her, that I'd help her, if I could. She was so happy, that I'd said I'd help. She jumped up and kissed me so fast, it knocked me off my chair. Sally and the other's came running into the room at the squeal, Tanya had let go.

To see us, with Tanya sitting on my chest, kissing me. She blushed and said; he said he'd help me. Joyce was next to ask for help, I told her also, I'd be glad to help her. Then Beverley was next. Then Jane Wilson a eighteen year old from down the block, also a babe, then Betty Kyi, an oriental girl, who has been around a few time's, but don't really know her very well, I think she was twenty or something close. Sexy though. It all worked out in the end.

I told them that I'd be starting with Tanya first. I went up to my room to set everything up. I called for Tanya about five minutes later. Twenty minutes later she was under, after giving her, her a sleep phrase, and instructions, I woke her. I checked to make sure it worked out and then sent her back to the other's. Then Joyce came up, she took almost a half an hour, but she was out of it, finely. After she had gotten her phrase, she too was sent back to the other's. Then Beverley, she to had been given her phrase and instructions, and sent back to the other's.

Then Betty came in, she told me blushing, that she has tried to stop sucking cock's. she told me that she was addicted to cum, and wanted to stop, before her mother found out about her bad habit. I had her under in five minutes, she was easy to put under. While she was out, I asked her if she was ever under before. She told me she had. I asked her who had put her under. She told me her doctor had. I asked; why. She told me that he had given her, his instructions to become a cum addict. I asked her who was the first man she was with. She told me that her father, and uncle, the doctor, had been the first one's she had been with. Betty had wanted to live like normal girl's, not be a sex slave to her father, or uncle the doctor, or any swinging dick.

I got her to give me her sleep phrase's, that the good doctor had given her. They were ( slut betty gobble, gobble) I made it so that she would never again be used by their phrase again. I did give her one of my own though. I even made it so she couldn't be hypnotized again by anyone but me. After she was sent back to the other's. Jane came to my room. She didn't know anything about hypnoses, but she didn't want to seem chicken to the other girl's. I asked her if she wanted to try it. She said; ok and about ten minutes later, she was out. I then asked her why she was here. She told me that she had a crush on the girl's, and was hoping to find someone to dominate her.

She told me she was still a virgin as far as men went. But had been part of a few lesbian orgies. I asked her, when she started to play with girl's. she told me when she was ten. I asked who they were, there were over a hundred women, in all. She has even been with my mother. I told her that she was going to enjoy her new life as my cock slave. She was a submissive at heart and wanted to be controlled. I gave her instructions, so she would find me irresistible as a master. She would try anything, I asked her to do. And would only do as she was told to by me.

Her pleasure would come from giving herself to me, totally. I gave her a phrase that would put her under, and also a phrase that would trigger her to cum. I pulled her out of her trance and tried the cum word on her. She came shockingly hard. I then used her sleep phrase, it worked great. I pulled her out again and we went back to the other's.

Beverley had went to sleep, she had to work the next morning. As I sat down, I looked at the clock. It was four thirty. I smiled at Sally as she sit next to me. I whispered her phrase and the next was Joyce, then Tanya, and then Betty. With all of them out but jean. I said; I guess they can't party to long. Jean shyly blushed and said; yes sir. I said; pudding pie, cum for me.

She came hard and I repeated it again and again. She had cum five times, before she went out cold. As she was out, I used her phrase and told them all, that they were to listen to every word, I said and to follow my orders from now on. I had learned during the night's activities, that they all had a need to be dominated, and had wanted to be with me for many years.

They would each become my toy's, and crave to please me. I gave each a phrase, so they to could cum at my whim. They would only serve me as their master, and enjoy each second they were with me. I started with Sally I told her that she would become addict to my cum, no matter where it was. She would do anything to get my cum, but once she had it she would also share it with my other women. I woke them and told the girl's it was time for bed and we would all be sleeping together, in my mom's bed. We all got naked and then moved into the king size bed. I fucked Jean first, then Joyce, while she and Sally were in a 69er, then Betty, then Tanya, then Sally. They ate out the one before and shared my cum with the other's. We all slept very well that night.

Around ten, I awoke to Jean and Betty sucking my dick. Betty said; Tommy, thanks so much for helping me last night. I don't crave cum any more. I said; that's good Betty, but you will be happier now that you are my girlfriend. Jean said; sir, I am happy just being with you. I kissed her and said; you too are my girlfriend Jean. The other girl's were awake by now, and I said; You all are my girlfriends, my women. Sally asked; Tommy could I get fucked by you again, now that you have me as your sex slave. I said; Sally you are not my sex slave, you are my girlfriend like the others. She said; But I'm your sister, how will we work out that with mom around. I said; Well that's easy my pet, you and my other ladies are going to talk mom into letting me, hypnotize her. So she too, can be part of my loving harem. Aunt Sadie too, will be joining our little group, very soon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.