One On One With Uncle Bob - Cover

One On One With Uncle Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bob was good at basketball, but could his sister beat him at one on one? She could if she played the game by her own rules. The story of how Bob became an uncle.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

There I lay, with the knob of my prick firmly planted in the opening of my sister’s virgin pussy. My body knew what to do about that ... but so far I had been able to control my body.

“That’s not what you said we were going to do,” I gasped again.

“I know, but it feels so good,” she whispered huskily.

When I felt the tip slip up into her hair I let myself down on her, trapping her hand between us.

“Ohhh Bobby, come on,” she complained.

“Let’s try it the way you said,” I insisted.

I raised up enough to let her pull her hand out from between us and then experimented with sliding my prick along the folds of her pussy lips. She jerked as the bottom of my long cock scraped across her clitty.

“Mmmm that’s nice too,” she panted.

It was nice for me too. She was wet, and she got even wetter, so much so that there began to be these wet squelching sounds as my balls slapped up against her pussy mouth.

Her hands came to my waist and she pushed. I couldn’t figure out what she wanted until I slid down too far one time and the knob of my prick slid into her pussy mouth.

“Yessss right there,” she hissed.

Man, that felt good too. All that hot, wet pussy flesh surrounding the tip of my cock felt really good. Really good. It was almost instinctive to push a little.

She sucked in air as I stretched her and I pulled back and angled myself so that the head slipped up over her hair. I stroked again, and again her hands started pushing. I don’t know if I was teasing her, or if she was teasing me.

“We’re going to do something you won’t like if you keep doing that,” I panted.

“But it feels so gooood,” she whimpered.

“It’s too big,” I cautioned.

“It didn’t kill me last time,” she countered.

“You bled,” I reminded her.

“I told you ... all women bleed the first time,” she panted. “Come on Bobby ... just a little bit? Please? It feels so good.”

“You’ll get pregnant,” I warned.

“No I won’t,” she said, her hands doing their best to move me where she wanted me.

I shouldn’t have given in. I knew it then and I know it now.

But I did.

With very careful and conscious control I let the tip go back between her pussy lips and poked at her a little. I planned on doing only that ... poking a little. I figured as soon as it started hurting her she’d tell me to stop.

Maybe that’s what “Ngggggg” meant, when the head of my prick popped into her pussy channel. She got all tense and made that sound, and I stopped. Her hands were still gripping my waist on both sides, but they just gripped. They didn’t push.

I pulled it back out and her hands gripped me tighter.

“Do that again,” she ordered.

“No,” I said.

“Do that again or I’ll just scream,” she panted.

“You won’t either,” I knew she was lying.

She took a breath and said, “Bobby!“ so loud I thought my parents were already on the phone dialing 911. I panicked. What were they going to think if they opened the door to find out why she had yelled and found me, naked, on top of my also naked sister? No one would ever believe that it wasn’t rape. I knew she could lie with the best of them, and that she would lie and say she didn’t have anything to do with all this.

I know that’s not really fair to Jill. It doesn’t fit with what we had done, but I had spent years and years being put in positions of trouble by my sister. It was just easier to think she’d bail on me than believe that she really wanted me to put my prick back in her.

At any rate, I panicked and did exactly what she told me to do. I stuck it back in her.

Maybe it was the panic that made me stick it a little further than I had in the past. I mean it was only a couple more inches that slid up into her hot, gripping box. What I do know is that the breath rushed out of her in a long gasp, and my mind somehow registered that, without all that air in her lungs, she couldn’t scream again. And that thought, somewhere in the synapses of my brain, suggested that if I kept pushing, she wouldn’t be able to breathe ... or shout.

The upshot is that, by the time I got in control of my brain again, my sister’s virgin pussy had six inches of very hard, very thick cock jammed in it.

I had the split second sensation of all that heat, wrapped around my prick and almost sucking at it, and then I jerked it back out.

“I’m sorry!” I sobbed. I knew she was going to scream again, this time for real, instead of just to scare me.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned, her hands gripping my sides hard enough that I knew there would be punctures there. Her eyes were wide open, glinting in the light of my reading lamp, and she was staring up at me. I felt my prick start to soften and it sagged down and touched her pussy lips.

“Again,” she said.

“You can’t be serious.” I stared at her.

“Again!” she insisted.

“This is crazy!” I moaned.

“I’ll scream,” she warned.

Blackmail! I was being blackmailed by my own sister, who was demanding that my donkey dick be put inside her. She was crazy! This was the stupidest idea she’d ever had.

“You’re probably bleeding again,” I said, thinking that would stop her.

Her hands relaxed a little and she pushed my body up, lifting her head to stare down at the tip of my cock drooping into her pussy.

“I don’t see any blood,” she said.

“Didn’t it hurt?” I asked, amazed.

“Some,” she said vaguely. Then she looked at my eyes. “Again,” she repeated.

“You’re sure?” I asked, unbelieving.

“Ohhhh yes,” she said, dragging it out.

“I thought I hurt you. I think I’m getting soft,” I said.

“That might be even better,” she countered. Her hand came to my cock and she stroked it several times. “It doesn’t feel soft to me.”

What do you do when you’re with a woman who is bent on doing something that will probably kill her, and get you killed in the process, but who is so stubborn that she insists on bringing about her own demise. I was going to get killed either way. If I did what she wanted, she’d be torn in half and probably die and my parents would be really unhappy. If I didn’t, she’d scream and my parents would storm in there and be... really unhappy.

So I stuck it in her again. I put those six inches back in her.

It didn’t go in nearly as easily as it had before. My prick sort of bent or something, and I had to push a lot harder. It felt really good, though, and I pulled it almost out. By then it was back to being granite and I started in again. We both looked down as I did it this time, and she didn’t exhale all her breath this time. In fact, she in-haled as I slid two thirds of my prick back inside her velvety sheath. I stopped when I hit something deep inside her that didn’t feel like it was going to move.

Her head went back and she arched her back, holding her weight on the back of her head and her hips.

“Ohhh fuck that feels sooooo...” she didn’t finish.

“Are you okay?” I asked, feeling the urge to push harder and fighting it hard.

“Yes!” she gasped. “It’s so ... it feels so... “ Again she didn’t finish, but her hips wiggled. It was the kind of wiggle that could be interpreted as either an attempt to get away from the thing skewering her, or an attempt to get more of that skewering thing inside her. It was impossible, for me at least, to figure out which one. I pulled out a little.

“Ohhhhhh,” she said as my thick member pulled at her pussy walls.

That “Ohhhhh” was hard to interpret too, but the urge to push back in was so strong that I had reinserted a couple of inches before I could stop myself.

“Oh fuck, Bobby,” she gasped. “You just have no idea how that feels.”

“Doesn’t it hurt?” I asked.

“Yes...” her hips wiggled again. “No... “ they wiggled some more. “I don’t know,” she responded in typical female un-clarity. “Just don’t stop.”

It suddenly struck me that I had been inside her for a couple of minutes now, and she wasn’t bleeding, or flopping around on the bed expiring noisily, and that, in spite of everything I had ever believed, it was actually possible that my prick might actually fit inside a woman and not destroy her.

And she had said not to stop. So I didn’t stop.

I have no idea where all those scruples I had such a short time before went, but they left room for something else, and that was a desire to make my sister squeal.

I started sliding almost all the way out ... and then in as far as I could get. I didn’t go fast. Her pussy was so tight that it pulled at the skin of my dick and I knew if I tried to go fast it would hurt both of us. She gurgled a lot. It’s hard to describe the noises she made as I reamed her out. That’s really the only phrase that fits in this situation. I was reaming her out.

And it felt fabulous.

Her hips started getting a little closer to being in time with what I was doing to her, and lost a little of their uncoordinated movement. Her hands left my waist and flopped down onto the bed, maybe halfway between being beside her hips, and being completely outstretched. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing like she’d just run two miles as fast as she could, her breasts wiggling as they rose with harsh intakes of breath and the slight twisting she was doing with her upper body. Her nipples were long, and I leaned down to suck one in.

This was just the best thing that had ever happened to me in my whole life.

She jerked as I sucked that nipple and when I raised my head her eyes were open again. As I raised up, her head snapped up and she stared at what my prick was doing down there. She watched as I pulled almost out and then slowly slid all the way back in her ... or at least as far as I could.

“Ohhhh fuck,” she panted. “Feels soo goood.”

I hit bottom and she quivered all over.

“Uhhh,” she grunted.

She repeated that grunt each time I pressed into the back of her pussy. If I pushed a little harder, her grunt was a little louder, but she wasn’t complaining. She closed her eyes again and arched her back up off the bed and then let herself relax again.

That liquid squelching sound that tennis shoes make when you’ve been wearing them in the lake and come back out on dry land. You walk and it squelches. She was making that sound down there so much that I looked down expecting to see liquid squirting out all over the place.

She opened her eyes again. “You’re ... fucking ... me,” she gasped between panting breaths.

Well duh! Wasn’t this what she’d wanted? I thought for sure it was what she wanted. Why would she point out the obvious.

“You want me to stop?” I asked, knowing deep inside that I couldn’t stop now ... not unless she beat me off of her.

No!“ came her urgent grunt, and her hands came back up off the bed to grip my shoulders. “Don’t stop Bobby ... please don’t stop.”

I looked down and my prick was shiny wet when it came out of her. I speeded up a little and got an impassioned “Yes!” from her. That made me go faster still, until I was banging into the back of her pussy with each thrust, no longer able to control how hard I was pumping into her.

“Oh yes!” she yipped, and then set up a chant of more “Oh yes,” each time I hit bottom. She was getting loud.

“Shhhhh,” I cautioned her.

One of her hands left my shoulder and clapped over her mouth and she made unintelligible noises as I kept going. My back started to complain and I laid down on top of her. I felt like I was crushing her, but her arms went around me and her mouth went to my neck and she used that to muffle her cries.

In this position all I had to do was flex my hips, hunching them, sort of like a belly dancer does, and then flexing them back the other way. The travel of my prick was shorter, but it felt so good I had to keep doing that.

I didn’t know it then, but that also put the top of my dick solidly on her clitty and just about rubbed it raw. She got wild under me, her hands sliding all over my back and even down to my ass, where she pulled as I pushed, until she went rigid all over and made a high-pitched keening noise in her throat.

That high pitched noise stabbed straight to my balls and I felt the first convulsive spurt of semen start racing through my cock. I knew I should pull out, but I just couldn’t. Instead I pushed as hard as I could and I froze too.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.