Man Of The House - Cover

Man Of The House

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Scott became the man of the house when his dad was killed in Iraq. He never thought his sisters noticed until one day when something happened that changed all of their lives forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

Thursday morning was the same as the past few mornings. What a routine!

I woke up with both girls next to me, although Lindsey seemed to be gripping me tighter. She woke up and went to the shower. Whitney was trying to pull my clothes off the moment the door closed. I, however, got out of bed and managed to pull my sweats and boxers back up.

"Whitney, this has to stop," I demanded.

"You can't stop," said Whitney. "I need you. Don't you like what we do together?"

"It's a lot of fun, Whitney, but it's wrong. I can't keep doing this."

"Come on, Scott," Whitney cried. "Please?"

"That's it," I said. "I'm done sleeping up here. I need to get back to sleeping where I normally sleep and where I can wake up in the morning and not have to worry about getting attacked by my horny sister."

I bolted out of the room and down the stairs. I heard Whitney crying as I went and looked for Mom. I found her in the kitchen.

"I think it's time for me to start sleeping in my own room," I said.

"Scott? What's wrong?" asked Mom.

"Nothing. I just think it's time I slept in my own room."

"Well, I guess the girls should be okay by now."

"SCOTT!" screamed Lindsey, running down the stairs in only a robe. She was still soaked from head to toe. "You can't leave me!"

Lindsey glued herself to me and was once again shaking and sobbing.

"Scott, she's terrified!" exclaimed Mom.

I sighed deeply. I knew I wasn't going to win.

"Fine," I said.

"Thank you," cried Lindsey. "I don't know what I would do without you."

After a minute of settling down, Lindsey finally let go of me. I didn't feel like talking to anyone just then, so I bound up the stairs and slammed the door to my room and flopped on the bed.


"Hey Scott," said Josh, my best friend, as he came up to my locker before lunch.

"What's up, Josh?"

"Your sister, Lindsey. She's been acting really weird to me lately. I mean, she's been nice."

"The break-in really shook her up," I said with a sigh. "She looked back at the way she was treating people and decided to change."

"It'd be really cool if we all started being friends again," said Josh.

"I know your sister and Whitney are hanging out again," I said.

"Yeah, she told me about that. Maybe that break-in was the best thing that could have happened."

I had a momentary flashback of the gun going off and then the blackness. I shivered.

"That break-in was a horrible experience for my entire family, Josh."

"Shit, man. I'm sorry."

I sighed again. "It's okay. You don't really understand. Lindsey is scared to go anywhere without me being nearby. Whitney's been a wreck, too. My Mom puts up a tough front, but she is scared, too."

"Wow."

"Yeah, I got my sisters back, but they're hurting, too."

"Well, I know Lindsey idolizes you after what happened," said Josh. "She couldn't stop talking about you."

I wondered if she was saying too much. Would she lead people to suspect something was going on between us?

"It's good having the old Lindsey back," I said, hoping to move the topic elsewhere.

"Maybe sometime we could all get together, like old times," said Josh.

"I think that could be arranged."


Thursday night was kind of depressing. I started thinking about the date I was supposed to be on the next evening with Dawn Kettinger. Instead I had given that up and would be staying home. I knew it was for the best, but I didn't have to like it.

Of course, that brooding, gave me a chance to obsess about the situation with my sisters. I was doing my best to beat Whitney off with a stick and I was even starting to feel guilty about the stuff I was doing with Lindsey. I knew it was wrong and I knew my Mom would have a cow if any of us got caught.

I jumped when there was a knock at my door. In the back of my mind I was struggling with hoping it was Lindsey to hoping it wasn't Lindsey, to hoping it wasn't Whitney.

My heart raced when Lindsey stepped through the door and she flopped onto my bed.

"What a week," said Lindsey, exhaling heavily.

"Yeah..."

"You okay with what's happening between us?" asked Lindsey.

"Truth?"

"Of course."

"I don't know," I said. "If Mom found out, she'd have kittens. Still, I love you very much."

"And you wanna get laid," Lindsey said, giggling.

"Well, there is that," I said, looking in the air, quizzically, but smiling.

"Figures," said Lindsey with a giggle.

"Do you think it's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't think so," said Lindsey. "I mean, I love you and nothing is going to change that. So why should I care what people would think?"

"I still don't know if it's right," I said. "I mean, I feel kind of guilty about it sometimes."

"I think it's right," said Lindsey.

"I guess if we can keep things secret..."

"We will," said Lindsey.

Lindsey stood up and pulled me up from my chair. She embraced me tightly and instantly her lips were glued to mine. Her tongue was deep in my mouth shortly after that. We kissed like that for over an hour. We didn't grope each other, we didn't remove clothes. We just kissed. All of a sudden, I didn't feel guilty about Lindsey anymore.


Friday morning I was again sandwiched between my sisters as I woke up. I was hoping I wouldn't have to fight Whitney off again.

"Good morning, Scott," said Lindsey when I rustled around.

"Good morning," I said flatly.

"Ugh, I can't seem to wake up this morning," said Lindsey. She reached over me and shook Whitney. "Whitney, you up?"

"Now I am," said Whitney. She sounded crabby.

"Why don't you hit the bathroom first this morning. I can't seem to move yet."

"Maybe we can both sleep in," said Whitney.

"Don't you remember? School? It's Friday."

"Oh, yeah," said Whitney.

"Anyways, I go first every morning," said Lindsey. "I want to sleep in this time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.