Man Of The House - Cover

Man Of The House

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Scott became the man of the house when his dad was killed in Iraq. He never thought his sisters noticed until one day when something happened that changed all of their lives forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

When I woke up the next morning, I was surprised to find Lindsey at my side again. I figured that she would be too upset to want to be next to me. I guess her fear overrode her loathing of me.

Once again, Whitney was all over me once Lindsey headed off to shower. It was more of the same from the day before, with each of us getting a quick, but satisfying cum before starting the day. When I got to school, Dawn and her friends were waiting by my locker. A few of the guys gave polite, but muffled greetings. Dawn wrapped her arms around my neck and stood on her toes to kiss me.

"I was wondering if you were going to show up," said Dawn.

"Can we talk? Maybe somewhere a little more private?" I nodded at her friends.

"Mmm, I like private," said Dawn.

Dawn took my hand and led me down the hallway, nodding at her friends. She then led me into an empty music classroom. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me again, which made it harder for me to do what I did next. I backed away from her and blocked a further attempt of wrapping her arms around me.

"I need to ask you something, Dawn," I said. "Please be honest with me."

"What? What's wrong?"

"Why did you suddenly apologize to me yesterday?" I asked.

"Because, what I did on Friday was wrong," she said.

"So, the fact that I was in the paper over the weekend didn't factor into it?"

"Well..."

"Yeah, that's what I thought. My sister was right. You ARE a fake."

"Look at it this way," said Dawn. "This is your only chance at making it in this school. You ditch me and you give up your chance to be someone here."

I was already used to being a social outcast so her invitation to be a part of the "in" crowd meant nothing to me.

"You really are shallow," I said. "To think I had a crush on you all these years. God, what a fool I was."

I didn't even let her respond. I slammed the door behind me on the way out. I had just said no to the girl I had desired for years. She was the very girl that populated my wildest dreams and my every masturbatory fantasy. God, it felt good.


I was actually to the point where I was looking forward to my homework, because it was the only time I spent in my own room any more. It certainly was better than the pink motif in the girls' room.

I was finishing my algebra when I was surprised by the door bursting open. Lindsey burst through the open door and nearly bowled me over. Her arms wrapped tightly around me and she was kissing me on my cheek.

"Thank you, Scott! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"For what?" I asked, extracting myself from her grip. I rolled back on my chair to appraise her. She was dressed in her sweats from cross country.

"For telling Dawn you didn't want to go with her," said Lindsey.

"I didn't do it for you," I lied. I was still a little upset with her so I didn't want to let things go just yet.

"That's okay," said Lindsey, demurely.

"I could say you are being as two-faced as her right now," I shot back at her. "You were ready to kill me yesterday and now that I dumped her you are my best friend again."

"I know... I just... I was jealous."

"I know you were."

"Listen, she's spreading rumors about you, though."

"Oh?"

"She's saying you told her you were gay and that was why you had to turn her down."

"Shit!" I screamed. It was a guy's worst nightmare. I was going to be labeled a homo now.

"A lot of the girls I hang with know you aren't gay, Scott. They say that your eyes are too glued to their tits for you to be gay."

Even though Lindsey was giggling, I was blushing from the realization that I had been busted ogling her friends.

"It's okay, Scott. I'm glad you look at them. It means you aren't gay and because you aren't gay, you can make me a woman."

My cock hardened at the thought of making her a woman. I wanted nothing more.

Lindsey jumped onto my lap and wrapped her legs around the back of my desk chair. Her lips attacked mine with urgency and desire. Her warm crotch ground into mine, causing both of us to moan. I knew here furious grinding was going to get me to cum, so I pushed her back. She ended up catching herself and managed to stand in front of me.

"Why did you push me, Scott?" asked Lindsey.

She wasn't mad. She looked disappointed.

"I was going to squirt. I didn't want to mess up our clothes."

"It would've been okay," said Lindsey, now smiling at me.

"I really should finish this homework," I said.

Lindsey moaned and then kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you, Scott."

"I love you, too, sissy."

She kissed me one more time and then left. It didn't take me long to whack off before starting my homework again.


Wednesday morning, I awoke the same way I had the past few days. Both girls were next to me. Once again, I was holding Whitney with my cock buried in the crack of her ass. Again, as I stirred, so did Lindsey. She hugged me tightly and wordlessly headed into the shower. Whitney was on me like white on rice after she left. Before I knew it, my sweats and boxers were off, her clothes were off as well and she was kissing me like her life depended on it.

"I want to try something," said Whitney softly. "I think you'll like it."

Whitney crawled down between my legs and kissed the tip of my cock. I instantly knew what she had in mind and I don't think my cock couldn't have gotten any harder at the thought of it.

I heard the door opening and my erection instantly wilted. Whitney must have heard it too, because she was throwing a blanket over us and settling next to me before I knew what happened.

"Forgot my bra," said Lindsey, stepping into the room.

She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her as best I could. All the guilt about what Whitney and I were doing rushed into my big head, threatening to make it explode.

Lindsey left as quickly as she came. Before Whitney had a chance to do anything else, I was out of bed and putting my boxers and sweats back on.

"Where are you going?" asked Whitney.

"To my room," I said. "We can't do this anymore. It's not right. We're going to get caught one of these days and we will be in a world of shit."

"We won't get caught," said Whitney. "Didn't you see that I was ready in case she came back?"

"It was too close," I said. "Besides, what we are doing is wrong."

I didn't give her a chance to respond. I was out the door and heading to my room. As the door to my room closed, I thought about the sheer hypocrisy of what I just told Whitney. I had told her what we were doing was wrong and I knew it was. The problem was, that if it had been Lindsey, I wouldn't have said it.


My fears about the rumor spread by Dawn at school came true. I had several people tease me about being a fag and wondering whose dick I wanted to suck.

The biggest surprise of the day, however, was Becky pulling me aside and telling me how pissed she was at the rumors and that she knew they weren't true. She then thanked me for getting Whitney back to her old self so that they could be friends again. The hug and chaste kiss after that really threw me for a loop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.