Man Of The House - Cover

Man Of The House

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Scott became the man of the house when his dad was killed in Iraq. He never thought his sisters noticed until one day when something happened that changed all of their lives forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

I awoke the next morning with the same problem as the morning before. My erection was right in the crack of Whitney's ass. Once again, I woke Lindsey by quickly moving out of the way and nearly shoving her out of the bed.

I didn't want to sleep in the girl's room again, especially after what had happened with both sisters. I even tried to tell them that I was sleeping in my room again. It was Lindsey who convinced me otherwise. She apologized to me profusely for what had happened earlier and then begged me to stay in the room because she was scared. When I saw her shaking again, I knew I had to stay with them again.

Once again, Lindsey headed off to the shower first. I started to get out of bed before Whitney could start anything but I was stopped by her hand on my arm.

"Please stay," said Whitney, wide awake once again.

"Whitney, I..."

"I could get used to having that hard thing of yours against my butt every night."

I felt my face get warm. Words failed to come out of my mouth.

"Can I touch it?" asked Whitney.

"Touch what?" I squeaked.

"That hard thing that's been pressing against my butt all night," said Whitney with a giggle.

Once again, I was speechless. My big head was screaming how wrong this was. My little head was screaming that it was about time a female hand would be playing with it. The little head's screaming was, of course, drowning out the big head. So when Whitney hooked her fingers under the waistband of my underwear and sweats, and pulled them down, I didn't resist. In fact, I helped her by lifting my butt off the bed.

I felt a breeze of cold air waft over my hardness. I felt exposed; truly naked.

"It's so big," gasped Whitney.

Nothing could be further from the truth. In the locker room at school, I was among the smaller ones.

My breath caught in my throat as a wonderful feeling overcame my body. It started at my cock, which was now held in Whitney's warm, soft hand, and traveled through my entire body. I jacked off a lot, but I never imagined that a hand on my cock could feel so good. Whitney let go and I felt oddly naked again. She pulled her t-shirt over her head, revealing her perky tits to me once again.

As if it was second nature, I sat up and started kissing Whitney and playing with her breasts. Whitney once again grabbed my cock, and began pumping it with her fist. It was better than I thought it could ever be. I knew it would be tough for me to ever say no to her again. The sensations she was creating were driving me closer and closer to the edge faster than I had ever gone when doing it myself.

For a brief moment, my big brain took over.

"Whitney, you better stop," I grunted. "I'm gonna cum and it will make a huge mess."

Whitney giggled and then stopped.

"Next time I'll be better prepared and have something for you to cum on," said Whitney with a smile. "Why don't you go before Lindsey gets back?"

I quickly pulled up my sweats and underwear again, lest it be exposed to her eyes longer than it needed to be. Once the door closed behind me, the same guilt once again washed over me. I was playing around with my sister. What kind of depraved man was I turning into? The even bigger burning question: what about Lindsey?


Sunday was a day for me to catch up on my homework that didn't get done the day before. My concentration, however, was worse, so nothing was getting done again. I was struggling through Pre-Calculus, when I heard a soft knock at the door.

"Come in," I shouted.

Once again, Lindsey came in and closed the door behind her. She was crying...

"What's wrong, Lin?" I asked. I got up and met her. I wrapped her into my arms and hugged her.

"I'm still upset about what happened between you and me," sobbed Lindsey.

"I told you, no problem," I said. I rubbed her back for emphasis. She felt so good in my arms. It was like she was made to be there. The smell of her floral perfume was intoxicating.

"There's more I haven't told you, Scott. I need to be completely honest with you."

I pulled back and appraised her. Lindsey couldn't look back at me.

"What is it, Lin?"

"This will be easier if we sit down," said Lindsey.

I gestured at my desk chair and sat down on the bed. Lindsey sat down on the chair and then pushed it towards me. She took my hands in hers.

"Scott, I've been in love with you for longer than I can remember."

"I love you, too, Sis," I said with a warm smile.

"No, Scott. Not brother-sister, 'I love you'. I mean, I am in love with you."

Sometimes I could be so dense. She loved me like a boyfriend, not a brother. What troubled me the most was that I was happy to hear it.

"I've been in love with you even before Daddy left. You've always been so nice to me and stuck up for me no matter how mean I've been to you. You always look out for me and make sure I'm always safe."

"You're kidding me, right?" I asked. "This is a joke?"

"No joke, Scott. I know you're not like other big brothers because a lot of my friends have big brothers and they're all mean and don't give a shit about their sisters. You'd do anything for me and Whitney."

"But, love?"

"I can't help the way I feel, Scott. You wouldn't believe what you do to me."

"And you were so mean to me..."

"To hide my own feelings for you," said Lindsey softly.

"But, love?"

"Yes, Scott. Love. I love you."

"But, I'm your brother..."

"And I know that's wrong," said Lindsey, softly again. "But I don't care. I'd do anything to be with you."

I felt like I was talking to Whitney, yet, I seemed more willing to give in to her. I didn't know if it was because it was Lindsey or if it was because Whitney had already broken down all the barriers already.

"What do you want to do about it?" I asked.

"I want you to be my lover," said Lindsey timidly. "I want you to love me, too, and make me a woman eventually."

"You mean?"

"Yes, Scott. I want you to be my first. But I need some time to work up to that, first."

"I can't believe you're saying this," I said. This was the one thing that every boy my age longed to hear. They waited for the day that some girl said they would have sex with them. It was the end all, be all of our existence. It was my sister, but it still excited the hell out of me.

"I know how most boys are, Scott, and I know a lot of my friends who have already done it had a miserable time. I know you would never do that to me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.