Man Of The House - Cover

Man Of The House

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Scott became the man of the house when his dad was killed in Iraq. He never thought his sisters noticed until one day when something happened that changed all of their lives forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

I was the one shaking like a leaf when it came time to go to bed. While the idea of sleeping in the same room as two teenage girls was exciting for most teenage boys, when it was my sisters, it wasn't so exciting anymore, in fact, it was downright terrifying. Having them see anything would be absolutely mortifying for me. I also knew that a certain part of my anatomy grew in the middle of the night. God forbid that they would see that.

I went to my room first and changed into a pair of sweat bottoms. There was no way I was going to sleep with a t-shirt on so I just left my chest bare. I then trudged over to their room and knocked on the door and Lindsey let me in right away. Both girls were dressed in boxer shorts and t-shirts. Whitney had her Scooby Doo sleeping bag rolled out on the floor.

"You know, Whitney, it's funny that someone like you would own a Scooby Doo sleeping bag," I said, chuckling.

"Someone like me?" asked Whitney defensively.

"You know... Goth?"

Whitney looked dejected. "I guess so."

"I can take the floor," I offered. "I don't want to put you out of your bed."

"I insist," said Whitney. "It's because of us that you're sleeping in here."

"I can't take your bed..."

"Scott, just sleep there," said Whitney tersely.

Lindsey walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you, Scott. This means a lot to us."

Lindsey kissed my cheek and then released me. Everyone then climbed into their respective places to sleep, with Whitney turning out the light before getting into her sleeping bag.

Whitney, ever the chatterbox, tried to hold a conversation for about a half-hour until I finally had to tell her to shut-up so I could go to sleep. Sleep came hard for me. The events of the night before were still fresh in my mind. I worried just as much as the girls that it would happen again. I just hoped that if it did happen again, I could keep my family safe.


I awoke the next morning feeling warm. Too warm. Then I realized that there was something soft next to me. Actually something soft on both sides of me. I then realized it was the girls. Lindsey was behind me with her arm draped over me. Whitney was in front of me and I had my arm around her, clutching her like a teddy bear. The next revelation, however, shocked me fully awake. My morning wood was settled firmly into the crevice between Whitney's ass cheeks. I pulled back quickly and nearly knocked Lindsey on the floor. The small bed wasn't made for three people.

"Morning," said Lindsey as she stretched awake.

"Good morning," I said nervously.

"Mind if I use the bathroom first?" asked Lindsey.

"Sure," I said. "I'll be out of here by the time you get back."

"Stay as long as you need. I'll bring clothes in with me to change."

"Listen, about last night..."

"I'm sorry, Scott. I was really scared. Whitney was already there, so I figured you wouldn't mind."

"It's okay, I guess," I said. It really wasn't. It was bad enough that my cock had been in the crack of my little sister's ass. God knows what Lindsey had felt or touched.

Lindsey collected some clothes and then padded off to the bathroom. I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes. I just hoped that Whitney hadn't realized that my cock was in her ass.

"Morning," said Whitney, startling me. It sounded like she was fully awake.

"Uh... morning..." I stammered. "How long have you been awake?"

"Quite a while," said Whitney with a giggle. "Kinda hard to sleep when you have a hard object in your butt."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.