Man Of The House - Cover

Man Of The House

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Scott became the man of the house when his dad was killed in Iraq. He never thought his sisters noticed until one day when something happened that changed all of their lives forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

The next morning, I woke up around ten and continued my vigil. I didn't want to leave the room for anything but going to the bathroom. I didn't even want to eat.

I felt I had ruined the family and that it would be impossible to make things right again. Lindsey hated me and was back to her bitchy self. Mom was drinking and getting violent. It all came down to the fact that I couldn't keep my dick in my pants.

I wasn't granted much of my privacy that morning, because Whitney decided to pay me an unannounced visit.

"You gonna come out of your room?" asked Whitney.

I shook my head and looked away from her to hide my shame.

"Please don't do this again," said Whitney. She was on the verge of tears. "Don't hide from us."

I didn't say anything. I saw a robin land near my bedroom window and was suddenly fascinated in it.

"I'm willing to forgive you and Lindsey if it will bring things back to the way they were," cried Whitney. "Well, I've already forgiven you. I know you didn't want to harm us. Heck, you tried pushing me off every time. I knew you were genuine, though, when you stuck up for Lindsey when Mom was going to paddle her. I just wish you could forgive me."

I watched as the robin plucked a few bits of fluff from its wing. Whitney sat down next to me and started rubbing my shoulder.

"You're so tense," she said softly. "I know it's killing you inside that the family is fighting."

The robin flew away and suddenly I felt sad.

"Do you still love me?" asked Whitney.

I turned and looked at her. "Yeah, of course I do. I love Lindsey and Mom, too, even though we are all fighting."

"You know, I still LOVE you," said Whitney.

I knew what she meant. I didn't want to start the sex again, lest there be another disaster: or did I?

Have you ever had one of those crazy revelations that come in a flash? That is what happened to me right there and then. In an instant, I had a cracked-up plan to get us all back together again. At this time, I was willing to try anything. The fact that I was a horny seventeen-year-old boy made my plan, involving sex, even more palatable.

"When we had sex, was it good for you?" I asked Whitney.

She cocked her head at me in confusion, but then seemed to ponder the question.

"It was okay," she said.

"I want the truth," I said. "Don't try and make me feel good. Just be honest."

"It sucked."

"Yeah, that's what I thought, too," I said. I swallowed hard, nervous about what I was going to say next. I knew, though, to save the family, I was going to have to have some balls. "Why don't we just say it never happened and try again?"

"You mean, you want to..."

"I want to make love to you, Whitney," I finished.

"You really want to fuck me after everything that's happened?"

"I don't want to fuck you," I said. "I want to make love to you."

Whitney's expression softened and then she smiled at me.

"What about Lindsey?" she asked.

"We'll take care of that afterwards," I said. "You willing to share?"

"I don't know..." Suddenly, she looked dejected again.

"If I am going to make things work out, you have to help me out here," I said. "Besides, I'm willing to share you with her as well."

Whitney blushed and then giggled. "Okay."

"But, before we work that out, we need to share our love properly," I said.

"Right now?" she asked.

"Why not?"

"I'm not exactly... ready..."

"Getting you in the mood will be half the fun," I said. "Stay here, I need to go to the bathroom first."

I slipped out the door before she had a chance to argue. My heart was pounding and sweat was pouring from my brow. I knew there was a lot of risk to what I was doing, but I knew that if it worked, a lot of the problems we were having would be gone forever. I wondered how I was going to survive the rest of my plan if the easiest part had gotten me so stressed already.


I caught my breath and then walked back into my room. Whitney was standing in front of the window with her back to me. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

"You're shaking," I said.

"I'm nervous about this," said Whitney.

"You weren't too nervous before when you were the one starting everything," I said.

"Yeah. I guess that's the problem. I'm not in control."

"Turn around and look at me," I said.

Whitney turned around and looked up at me. Her eyes glistened with threatening tears.

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said meekly.

"If you don't trust me, then we won't do this," I said.

"I trust you," she whispered. "Just... just... you know... be gentle."

"I will," I said, brushing my lips against hers.

Whitney melted into our kiss and wrapped her arms around me. I rubbed her back as I deepened our kiss, driving my tongue into her mouth. I pulled at the edge of her t-shirt and she backed away slightly so I could get it off of her. Our kiss broke for a brief moment as the shirt cleared her head. As soon as the shirt was off she was working on the clasp to her bra. I took the opportunity to start working her tight jeans off of her. When she finally got the bra off, I had her jeans and her panties around her legs and just below her crotch. Whitney grabbed at the edge of my shirt and playfully slapped my hand.

"Why am I the only one getting naked here?" asked Whitney backing away from me. I was pleased to see her shimmying off her pants.

"Just trust me," I said gently.

When she finally managed to get herself completely naked, I took her into my arms and began kissing her again. I gently edged her to the bed, maintaining lip contact, and trying to get my hands on every part of her luscious body.

I broke my kiss with her and kissed and tongued my way down her body, paying extra special attention to her small, but lovely breasts. I got down between her legs and dove right in to licking her blossoming womanhood. Whitney quickly got into it, driving her hips into me, burying my face right into her hot, wet pussy. She started moaning loudly, so I had to stop and cover her mouth.

"Mom and Lindsey are still in the house," I whispered.

"Please continue," gasped Whitney. "I'll be quieter, I promise."

Whitney bucked and squealed as I drove her closer and closer to orgasm. Suddenly, she froze up and then began quivering. Her legs locked around my head, forcing me to remove myself from her pussy.

"God, that felt so good," Whitney sighed as she stretched.

"I'm not finished with you," I said with a smile.

I went to my dresser and pulled out a strip of four condoms. I laid them on my night stand and then started undressing. I was happy to see Whitney's eyes glued to my body as I took off my clothes. I then broke off one of the condoms from the strip, opened it up, and rolled it over my erection.

I climbed back into bed and then hovered over Whitney. I looked her in the eyes and was transfixed by her emerald orbs.

"I love you," I said. "It's time to make us whole again."

"I love you, too, Scott."

"You ready?"

Whitney bit her bottom lip and nodded.

I kissed Whitney gently and then lined my cock up with her hot hole. After a little fumbling, I was in place. I kissed her again and then I slowly pushed into her. Whitney gasped as I entered her. I pushed until I was as far as I could go. I then held it there, relishing the feel of her warm insides around my cock.

A lot of my love for Whitney started developing at that moment when we were joined together. I had always loved her as a sister and some love developed while we were first fooling around. A lot more love developed the day of the family meeting when she put her hand on mine and comforted me. But, I didn't truly love her until the very moment that we were joined as lovers, not thrill-seekers.

"Fuck me," purred Whitney.

I shook my head. "I will make love to you."

And I did just that. I slowly made love to her. For being on such a short fuse most of the time, I was amazed at the longevity I had inside of her. It was a blissful eternity as our bodies moved together in love, ending with each of us reaching a quiet, shared, climax.

Afterwards, I lay back in bed with her head on my chest. I rubbed her back gently as she played with my chest; her hand every once in a while straying to my cock.

"That was just so awesome," said Whitney softly.

"I hope that you'd think of today as your first time so you have happier memories," I said.

"I always will," she said, holding back tears.

"The hard question is, Whitney, are you willing to share what we just did with Lindsey?"

Whitney hugged tightly into me. "I trust you."


The next few days I spent working on getting Lindsey to the point where I could make my move. She was incredibly angry at me and I needed to get her to a point where she was at least not openly hostile. Needless to say, I was offering to do her chores, surprising her with small gifts, and generally kissing her ass anyway possible. When she called me cheater instead of fucking cheater one morning, I knew it was time to act.

I grabbed Whitney from her room and we headed to the den where Lindsey was holing up. I didn't bother knocking. If I knocked, I knew that Lindsey would bar our entry completely. I had to take her by surprise. If she was in a compromising position, all the better.

"What in the hell are you doing here?" screamed Lindsey as we walked in. I was mildly disappointed that she was dressed.

"Whitney, close the door," I said.

Whitney wordlessly complied with my order and then came back to stand by my side.

"What's going on?" demanded Lindsey. I could see fear in her eyes. That was good.

"Whitney and I are not leaving until you stop being angry at us," I said firmly, but still in a friendly tone.

"You're wasting your time, you fucking cheater," spat Lindsey.

"Hey, sis," interrupted Whitney. "Watch who you are calling a cheater."

"That's different," said Lindsey. "It was just you and I playing around."

"Oh, really," said Whitney. "I bet Scott doesn't see it that way."

"No one is innocent here," I said. "We all fucked up."

"I thought you loved me," said Lindsey. I was happy to hear less menace in her voice.

"I did and still do," I said softly.

"Let us show you how much we love you," said Whitney.

"What are you talking about?" asked Lindsey.

I leaned into her and brushed her arm. I held a hand to her ear.

"Just relax," I whispered to her.

I then kissed her neck and she backed away.

"What are you doing?" asked Lindsey. She sounded frightened.

"Lindsey, you know you want this," I said. "Just stop being stubborn like you always are."

Whitney slid in behind Lindsey and kissed her on the neck. Lindsey sighed. Whitney ran her hand down her body to her crotch. Lindsey flew forward into my arms.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.