Early Morning Rain

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2006 by TheMoose63

Romantic Sex Story: This is not a stroke story, if that's what you want please don't read this submission. This is a short, romantic story, about a 42 year old woman with a lost love, a daughter and her daughters boyfriend. It's a family thing!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   .

It had been a hot August night in southern Virginia and Jean had opened every window to let in as much air as possible. The ceiling fans were turning in a slow clockwise rotation, barely stirring the air as they whispered their swoosh, swoosh, swoosh sound in each room. Jean was sweltering so she rolled over and pushed the sheet down to her waist, baring her breasts to the darkened room. It had started raining around five that morning and as Jean rolled over onto her side she heard the now familiar sounds of her 23 year old daughter and her 18 year old boyfriend making love in the next room. The creaking of their bed, the squeaking of the box springs as they moved together, the muffled sounds of their words of endearment to each other, each and every sound they made brought back memories to Jean. Oh God, she thought, how long had it been since she had the warmth and comfort of a man between her legs? It had almost been a year now since that fateful night that she and her husband had gone dancing at the Four Corners Bar near Roanoke. She had seduced her husband that night, before they left for the bar, and that was the last time she had made love to anyone... there were the two months in the hospital, her left leg pined in six different places and her husband now long in the ground.

Their old house well back in the holler had been paid for by the insurance company and Jim had a good whole life policy and what with her state disability insurance she really didn't want for anything, anything that is except for the comfort of a man. Her daughter Linsey and her boyfriend Mike had move in two weeks ago when Mike had lost his job at the local Jiffy Lube. How in the hell do you loose a job at a friggin Jiffy Lube? Linsey was a nurses aide at the hospital but it only paid $9,75 an hour, not nearly enough for the kids to have their own place so here they were, home with momma!

The springs quit squeaking and she heard the patter of footsteps going down the hallway to the only bathroom in the house and she presumed it was Linsey getting ready for work. When her door creaked open sometime later she awoke with a start. She looked at the bedside clock and saw that it was six in the morning

"Momma? Momma, I'm headed to the hospital."

"Alright baby, you have a good day, you hear?"

"Yes momma, you too."

Her daughters' footsteps receded down the hallway until Jean heard the front screen door open and shut and then there was quite again, quite except for the rain falling on the tin roof. Jean rolled onto her back and brought her legs up until her feet were flat on the mattress. She thought about her husband and the life they had together, it was hard but with a lot of love between them, then her thoughts turned to sex and for the life of her she couldn't conger up an image of Jim making love to her. Jean let her hand wander down underneath the sheet until it found her sweet sport, that place right at the top of her labia where her clit lay and she began slowly rubbing it, using her other had to twist and pull on one nipple.

Now the rain was pounding on the window sill and making quite a racket. Jean 'felt' the presence of someone nearby even though with the rain she hadn't heard a sound. She opened her eyes and looked around the room, finally noticing the partially opened door, opened because her daughter hadn't pulled it closed. Standing there in the doorway was Mike in nothing but his Jockey shorts watching her play with herself. She knew she should stop but she couldn't bring her hand to quit rubbing, so she just kept rubbing herself and pulling on her nipple.

Jean looked the boy right in his eyes as she played with herself and to his credit he looked right back at her. There was already a bulge in the front of his underpants now and it seemed to be growing larger by the minute. "Well boy, are you going to come in or just stand there starrin?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.