Do Dreams Really Cum True? - Cover

Do Dreams Really Cum True?

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2006 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: Robert, a college senior, is smitten with his professor, Robin Redgrave and would love to fuck her, just like all the males on campus but he gets a lucky break when she asks him to baby sit her 15 year old daughter. That night turns into something else entirely, a sexual orgy that might just lead to even more!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

Robert Baird walked in the classroom and took a seat. Normally he tried to sit all the way in the back of classrooms at the university but not when he was in Economics 201. No, in Econ 201, the sophomore macro-economics class, he always made sure to arrive early enough to get a seat as close to the dais as he could, close enough that he could almost smell her. The 'her' was Robin Redgrave, the 41-year-old economics professor, and the woman that he and all the other males on campus, including the male professors and probably even some of the female professors, wanted to fuck.

The only thing that he really disliked about Econ 201was having to take a sophomore class in his senior year but that was his own fault for avoiding economics for the last three years. He was going to graduate that summer, at least he was if he passed this course and that certainly wasn't a given, not with the problems he was having understanding the economic theories of the world.

Robert was pondering the idea of going out for a pizza after class when the other students began filing into the classroom followed closely by Professor Redgrave, her large briefcase slung over one shoulder which exaggerated the swell of her breasts even more than normally. As she set her teaching materials down Robert evaluated her clothing; today she wore a blue and maroon paisley blouse tucked into a solid blue skirt that hung down to just above her knees. No panty hose and a pair of Nike tennis shoes, sans socks. She had her hair down today and her golden locks fell well past her shoulders framing her oval face, breasts and deep blue eyes. Goddamn she was beautiful.

There was the normal din of noise as the students mulled around looking for seating in the semi-circular, tiered classroom.

"Alright everyone, seats please so we can get started!"

Robert watched and analyzed her every move just like he did during every class but today, for some reasons, she had his full attention. He looked up as she walked across the stage and tried to move the chalkboard. She tugged on it several times but it didn't move an inch. When it was obvious that it wouldn't budge it dawned on Robin that the wheels were locked and she bent over to unlock them, bending from the waist down, her legs straight. Oh mother of God would you look at that Robert thought to himself. As he watched, Robin's skirt rode up higher and higher on her thighs, although not high enough that he could really see anything but high enough to give him a hard on.

Professor Redgrave stood back up, moved the board into place and then began her lecture. For 55 minutes Robert sat there watching and listening to this goddess without understanding more than half of what she said. In his note book, in which he scribbled constantly, was a variety of numbers, none of which had anything to do with the world's economies. No, if Mrs. Redgrave could have looked at his scribbling she would have been amazed because his composition book was filled with guesses; guesses and questions about her.

Does she wear thong panties? A 34 or 36? An C or D cup? 5'7" or 5' 8"?

"Mr. Baird?"

He was concentrating so hard on figuring out more about her that he didn't hear her call his name.

"Earth to Mr. Baird."

This time he heard it and looked up. "Excuse me... what?" There was a tittering of laughter from the other students in class.

"Mr. Baird would you please be kind enough to stop by my office after class."

What the heck did she want? "Ah, yes ma'am."

"Thank you, now class is dismissed."

Robin gathered up her materials, put them into her briefcase and walked out of the classroom between several of the other students. He sat there wondering what on earth Mrs. Redgrave could possibly want with him. Had she noticed that he has been starring at her? Was she going to chastise him over his poor homework and lousy grades? Well, I guess, there's only one way to find out. Robert closed his composition book, stuffed it into his backpack and tossed the backpack over his right shoulder and walked out of the classroom and down the hall towards the professors' office. Once he was standing in front of her door, with trepidation, he knocked lightly.

A female voice from inside called out. "Come in."

Robert opened the door and walked into Mrs. Redgraves' office. She was seated behind her desk in a large; high backed leather swivel chair. She turned around and saw who it was and smiled broadly.

"Thank you for coming Mr. Baird. Robert isn't it?"

"Yes ma'am but Bob is what most people call me."

"Bob it is then. Look Mr... Bob I have a bit of a problem and I was thinking that maybe you could help me out."

"Ah sure, I guess. What can I do Mrs. Redgrave?"

"Bob, when we're alone like this please feel free to call me Robin. Anyway back to my problem, all I teach is freshman and sophomore classes and I really need somebody a bit mature to help out, a senior like yourself perhaps."

"Yes ma'am... Robin. What for?"

"Well I have a seminar I need to attend tonight and I'll be out of my house from around seven until about midnight and I really need a babysitter. Any chance you would be interested?"

"A baby sitter? Gosh Robin it was my understanding that your daughter is what, like fourteen or something. Why would you need a babysitter?"

"Fifteen actually Bob, Janis is fifteen going on thirty. Look I don't want everyone on campus to know this but my daughter, is a bit of a rebel and quite a handful. Ever since my divorce she has been acting out a lot. What bothers me the most is leaving her alone in the evenings. Every time I do she calls up one of her friends and they come over to my place and I think they drink, smoke and God knows what else. If someone, someone older that is, stays with her she seems to do just fine, so how about it? Could you do me a big favor and come over tonight?"

Now I was thinking of my grades, better grades through special favors. "Uh sure, I guess so. What time?"

She stood up and her eyes shown brightly. "Oh God, thanks a bunch I really appreciate this more than you'll ever know. Look I need to be at the seminar at seven sharp so if you could get there around six thirty that would be great. Do you know where I live?"

"Uh, somewhere down on 'Professors' Row, ' right?"

"Yup, you got it. 544 Boyd Street and thanks again Bob, I'll see you at six thirty."

He left her office and walked over to the campus pizza parlor, ordered a slice of pepperoni and a draft beer and sat down to think about this new development. Here he was, 21 years old and being asked to baby-sit a fifteen-year-old! Well at least it was one way to be around Robin. Maybe he could sneak around the house and see what secrets she might be hiding, yea right! Maybe she had some nude photos? Fat chance? Then again she had been married for a number of years and she certainly has had boyfriends. Maybe I could even sneak a peek in her lingerie drawer or dirty laundry and find out the size of those beautiful tits. Maybe, maybe, maybe...

Robert knocked on her front door at six thirty sharp and it was answered by a young woman who was the spitting image of Robin, only younger and with smaller breasts.

"Hello, you must be Robert."

"Bob. You can call me Bob, all my friends do."

"Ok then Bob it is. My name is..."

"Janis." He finished for her.

"Yup. Come on in mom is just about ready to leave."

He went inside and Janis closed the door and disappeared. Robin came trotting down the stairs wearing a tight yellow sweater and a pair of Levi's that made her look hotter than he had ever seen her. The pants were so tight that he could actually see the outline of her panties and they weren't thongs.

Robin shook his hand and led him into the kitchen. "Again, thanks for coming tonight Bob, I really do appreciate it."

"No problem."

"Ok then, everything is settled. We've already had our dinner and if you want anything there are leftovers in the fridge. Sodas too. Now I have to run. JANIS?" She called out to her daughter who had mysteriously disappeared. "Janis, I'm leaving now, be good."

"I will mom." Janis' voice echoed from somewhere in the house.

He was still in the kitchen when Janis walked in. She had obviously gone to her bedroom and changed out of the jeans and the peasant blouse she had been wearing. Now she was dressed in an Oakland Raiders' black and silver game jersey with the number 12 and the word STABLER above the numbers and apparently not much else. When she walked into the kitchen her boobs jiggled, so Robert figured she wasn't wearing a bra and he didn't even want to think about panties.

She stood there, her hands on her hips, starring at him. "Well you're a little older than most of the gulag guards that mom finds for me."

"What? Gulag guards, how's that?"

"I think that mom was using some of her freshman and sophomore students for babysitting duties but that ended when she found the last guy with me - naked in her bed. Now I think she has decided on hiring older men."

Jesus Christ, her and a student were in her mother's bed? What in the hell had he gotten himself in for? "Well I guess that probably did get your mother's attention."

"Oh yea, it sure did. But it's not like we were fucking or anything we were just laying there watching TV. I did it for shock value mostly but it was pretty hard to keep that assholes hands off me."

"Somehow I guess your mother didn't believe you."

"You right, that bitch can screw anyone she wants but God forbid if I want to get a little action for myself."

Robert just starred at her, absolutely amazed that she would talk to him like that and wondered if it was for shock value too. "You've got a pretty good sized potty mouth young lady; do you always talk like this to complete strangers?"

"Well fucking excuseeee meeeeeeee! I didn't mean to offend your virgin ears."

"Look Janis this is whole thing is becoming uncomfortable for me and really fast. I realize that you don't want me here and frankly I don't want to be here either, so why don't we just try and get along, after all it's just for a few more hours."

"And that brings up another question, why are you here? Oh I know, my mom asked but why did she ask YOU? I'll bet that you're another one of those students who fawns all over mother and wants to get into her panties. Yep, I knew it. I can tell from the way your blushing that it's true, you want to fuck my mother, go on and admit it."

"I do not!"

"Do too!"

"Alright, alright. I do like your mother and would love to get... ah... into her panties but every guy on campus wants to do that."

"I thought so. So at least now you're being honest with me." She stood there for a long time, thinking, then said, "Hey, I've got an idea, come on with me."

She grabbed him by the hand and led him upstairs and down the hallway. "Where are you taking me?"

"To my mother's room silly."

"Why?"

"You'll see in a minute, just come on."

She pulled him into the master bedroom and over to the bed.

"Just sit there a minute." She pointed to the edge of the bed.

Robert sat down terrified that she was going to strip out of her Raiders' jersey and jump on him but instead she went over and opened her mother's top dresser drawer and reached under a pile of sweaters and pulled out a large manila envelope. She skipped across the rug and jumped onto the bed beside him.

She waived the envelope in front of his face. "Want to see?"

"See what?"

"Pictures of my mom."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Sure, I guess so." She opened the envelope, looked inside, and pulled out the first picture and handed it to him. It was a picture of Robin, at the beach, wearing a very, very skimpy bikini. The bra was so thin that he could even make out her nipples. "Wow." That's all he could think to say.

Janis took the picture back and looked inside and pulled out another photo and handed it to him. The same beach and the same bikini, well almost, now Robin was topless. Her breasts stood out proudly from her chest and her nipples were hard and framed by her pale red areolas.

"What do you think of that one?" Janis asked with a grin.

"Well... as much as I enjoy looking I don't think your mother would like for you to be showing her private pictures to just anyone and especially not me."

"What's wrong? You don't want to see her tits? What the hell are you, some kind of a fag?"

"No I'm not it's just that these pictures are kind of... ah personal, that's all."

"Well if you really don't want to look at any more that's fine with me but it seems like your body is contradicting your mouth."

"What?" He didn't know what she was talking about until she looked down at his crotch and when his eyes followed hers he realized that his cock was hard and pressing upward on the front of his pants. Blushing he said, "Well it was an exciting picture."

"Wait until you see the next one."

Janis reached into the envelope and pulled out another picture and handed it to him. This one had been taken right in this very room and showed Robin, totally naked, on her knees with a cock in her mouth and from the smile on her face she was enjoying herself. "Oh my God."

"See what I mean. My goodie two-shoe mother really likes men. Christ Bob she sucks cock like a pro, fucks like a whore, even takes it in the ass, at least I think she does, yet she comes off to everyone like the perfect lady professor."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.