Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 7: The Hottest Girl Around

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Hottest Girl Around - TXLT2 goes international as they go on tour in Europe. Beneath the concerts, safe sex lectures and of course non-stop sex, the Anderson kids have a more pressing mission as they seek to complete a rendez-vous with the not so deceased Dr. Lewis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"DEEPER! Deeper please," Ruth screamed as the large cyberskin cock pumped rapidly and powerfully in her hairless pussy. She didn't know how long she'd been getting fucked now; she was dimly aware that her cunt was starting to ache a little do to the non-stop vigorous beating she'd been forcing Mary to give it. Looking up at Marry she saw a worried look in her eyes as well as one of exhaustion; Ruth realized that it might be time to finally allow that orgasm she'd been fighting so long to take control. Allowing her mind to stop fighting her body, Ruth began giving loud moans as her breathing began to get ragged, she felt her cunt beginning to spasm wildly around the faux cock and she also felt Mary increase the rate of her thrusts so that Marry was literally pile-driving into her as Ruth's entire body began to quake. Ruth's moans and gasps turned into a loud scream and soon she was totally lost in her orgasm. Nothing existed for a few moments but bliss, love and escape; nothing existed but calm.

Ruth felt Mary's tongue exploring her mouth, seeking out her tongue, it was looking to dance with hers. After several minutes Mary finally pulled out of both Ruth's cunt and mouth and looking down at Ruth said, "Feeling better lover?"

Smiling Ruth said, "For now; thanks love, I really needed that."

"Can the two of you do me now, please, I really need it too?"

Mary and Ruth looked behind them, surprised to hear anyone in the room with them. On seeing Tammy there they quickly sat up and Ruth said somewhat annoyed, "Tammy what are you doing here? You said you'd watch the babies."

"Dolly and Melissa said they'd take care of them and I came in here to watch; I wanted to try to get some calming."

Mary and Ruth both noticed for the first time that Tammy's fingers were pumping furiously in her little twat. Ruth was suddenly a little sympathetic, but still annoyed and said, "If you wanted to watch, we have a security system for just that reason."

"I tried the system," Tammy said a little tearful, "but it isn't the same as being in here with you; feeling your heat from up close; smelling your sweat and hot flowing cunt juice. I can't do that over the system, I can't smell you."

Mary smiled amused and said to Tammy, "No, I guess you can't do that. So, were you able to get off?"

"No," Tammy said a tear in her eye, "I can't concentrate, I keep thinking of how scared she looked; I've known her since we were in pre-K together; I've never seen her look scared."

Ruth, whose worries over the safety of her once temporary lover Ana were what had her so upset at the moment, could relate to Tammy's fears for Lizzy's safety and said, "I'm sure she's going to be fine. Dr. Livingston was able to calm her down pretty fast and by the time they left for the hospital she was pretty much her strong confident self."

"I don't think she was," Tammy said sadly, "I think she was trying to be, but she's really afraid for Rita; it didn't help that Maria, who's usually as strong as her, couldn't stop crying."

"Don't worry," Ruth said again, "she's going to be fine, and so is Rita," smiling she then added slyly, "and so are you as soon as we finish getting you off. Come here you little red thing, let's see how wet that hole of yours is."

Tammy forced a smile and pulling her fingers out of her twat went over to the bed next to Ruth and Mary; Ruth instantly started pumping a finger in Tammy's twat and found it very wet, but not enough. She pulled out her finger and indicated to Mary to test it out. Mary instantly stuck a finger in and started swirling it around and around (Tammy gave a long sigh) and finally pulled it out with a pop and brought the finger to her mouth to suck.

"So what do you think," Ruth asked.

"I think we can prepare it a little more before really stuffing it," Mary answered with a wry grin.

"That's what I thought," Ruth agreed and suddenly lying back in bed said, "Tammy, I think a few of my own worries are starting to return now that my last calming session is completely over; why don't you bend down and help me stay calm?"

As she said this, she brought her legs up and her knees wide apart opening her already pained and swollen cunt, the juices of which were flowing freely. Tammy smiled and bending down said, "Sure, I can use a drink." Tammy started licking the juices from Ruth's inner and outer pussy lips and as she got to taste more and more of it, she began fishing deeper in Ruth's cunt sucking loudly as she searched for all she could drink. Tammy gave a happy scream when she suddenly felt a tongue in her own pussy and she came almost immediately when she felt her small clit pinched. As she felt the bliss washing over her, as the tongue in her twat continued pumping, she took out her joy on Ruth's pussy before her. Tammy was a little upset when she suddenly felt the tongue in her pussy vanish, but then she felt something else positioned at her hot little hole and as it started to push into her, splitting her open, Tammy thought, "Oh yeah, here it comes, my own shot of calm! Fuck me good Mary, I really, really need it!"


Lizzy fought strong to stay emotionless as they drove to the hospital. Maria seemed to have either calmed down or, at least, realized that her crying wasn't helping and now sat emotionless in the back seat as well. Between the two girls Dr. Livingston sat with a strong defiant face holding both their hands in hers.

In the front seat of the car Stan, who was driving, and Laura seemed to be having a normal everyday conversation about shopping, the house and their new babies; no one wanted to touch any subjects that might be too upsetting to the hormonally unbalanced HIV positive 14 year old carrying twins in the back seat. In the end, they reached the hospital with much of nothing being said and Dr. Livingston instantly led the four others to the reception desk to get them some special visitor passes. She had called the hospital ahead for an update on Rita's diagnosis and as well as being defiant, her expression had been completely poker faced since then.

"You should keep those passes," Dr. Livingston said as they walked to the elevator, "they're reusable for visits over a long period of time."

Lizzy and Maria both shot worried looks at the doctor and Maria repeated, "... long periods of time?"

"You think Rita is going to be in here fore a while," Lizzy asked fighting back a tear.

"It would just be while she got better and to make certain nothing made her worse," the doctor said strongly.

Lizzy couldn't help shedding a few tears as she said, "This is a horrible place; I should know, I was in here for months myself. Rita won't even have Lana to talk to her and help her be strong!"

Talking strongly herself Laura said, "But Rita will have you and she'll have Maria to keep her happy and to keep her strong." She then looked at the two girls and inquired, "You are going to help Rita by keeping her happy and not giving her any more worries right?" Laura asked this last part with a smile and a 'motherly love' tone in her voice.

Maria seemed to pick up the message and smiling said, "We can do that," turning to Lizzy she added, "right Lizzy; we can do that for Rita; be happy and not make her worry?"

Lizzy forced a smile and said, "Yeah, I guess we can do that."

"Will Counselor D'Angeles be there," Laura asked, "I haven't seen her since I was in here for 2 months waiting to have my babies; she counseled me a few times on post partum depression."

"I don't know if anyone has talked to her," Dr. Livingston confessed, "Rita is 18 now and didn't need her mother's permission to be treated."

"Still, that doesn't mean her mother shouldn't be informed about what's going on, especially when she works in the same hospital," Laura stated firmly.

"If she hasn't been told," Stan said, "we'll go down and talk to her later."

Lizzy looked a little frightened and said, "Make sure she's taken her pill before you give her any bad news."

"Don't worry Honey," Stan said smiling, "we don't give the Queen any type of bad news during this time of month without making sure she's had plenty of Midol first."

Lizzy gave him a confused look but then simply said "thank you," as the elevator finally stopped on the 17th floor and they stepped out.

"There are no more than two visitors allowed to see her at one time," Dr. Livingston said, "so Stan and Laura, why don't you wait in the waiting area in the center of the corridor, we'll be passing it on the way, and I'll take Maria and Lizzy in first for a quick visit."

As they walked the long corridor Laura spotted a young nurse and stopping her said smiling, "Estrella, hello."

Estrella looked up at her and she looked very sad and confused. She shook off the feelings quickly though and putting on a smile said, "Laura and Stan, hi;" noticing Maria she said, "Maria, I didn't know you'd gotten back," suddenly noticing the look in Maria's eyes she said worriedly, "Maria, what's wrong; it's not Jen is it; I mean Jen is okay right?"

"Jen is fine," Laura said quickly, "we're here to see Rita, they brought her in today."

"Oh," Estrella said calming down and looking relieved, "thank God, for a minute I thought something bad had happened." Estrella suddenly noticed some beyond angry stares focused on her by Maria and Lizzy as well as some very shocked and appalled looks from the three adults; backtracking and realizing what she had just said she apologized saying, "Oh, I'm sorry that was stupid, I—I—" she suddenly turned a deep red and it actually brought a smile to Maria and Lizzy (neither had every seen anyone turn so red so fast).

Maria took a little pity on her sister's love and said, "It's okay Estrella, we know what you meant."

Estrella smiled at her and said, "I better get back to work, they have a new patient in the isolation ward and the doctor's don't think there is much hope for her so all we can do is make her comfortable; I have to get some stuff."

She left and both Stan and Laura noticed an angry 'she is so stupid' look break through Dr. Livingston's poker face for a moment. Luckily neither Lizzy nor Maria noticed it.

As they continued on their way they passed a man standing at the door of one of the patient's rooms. As Laura passed him she felt his eyes linger on her and turning a second to look once more at him she locked eyes with him and she was unsure why, since she didn't even know this man, but she was sure she saw pure hate in his eyes. Laura turned nervously and kept walking. The man also turned and went into the room where his eyes softened as he saw wife trying to open her eyes; he felt a moment of guilt for channeling his anger and hate of a certain young lady into the older version of her he had just seen, but the guilt was only temporary.

Half-way down the corridor they found the waiting area and what looked like an older version of Rita Mars sitting and talking to a young lady with deep blue hair; the girl seemed terribly upset.

"Counselor D'Angeles," Laura said, "hello; we weren't sure if you'd been informed about Rita yet."

Lizzy went over and gave the woman a strong hug and tried to keep from crying, "Hi Mom; have you seen her yet?"

Counselor D'Angeles and the young woman looked up in surprise and the young woman's eyes locked on Maria and she gave a small half-smile, "Hi Maria, how's Jen?"

"Hi Marlene," Maria said actually shocked to hear the girl talk to her after 4 years of silence, "Jen is okay; she missed you;" and then in a bit of a bitter tone added, "we both missed you for a very long time; but we don't anymore!" Maria then tried to keep walking but when she realized no one else was walking just stood with her back to the waiting area.

Marlene looked at her sadly but the Counselor took her hand and gave her a confident squeeze whispering strongly in her ear, "one step at a time." She then said more loudly, "Marlene why don't you go now; come to my office on Monday after classes and we'll keep talking."

"Classes," Lizzy questioned, amused with one of Rita's (and hers) first 'close' female friends, "don't tell me that honor student Marlene Winters is stuck in summer school."

Smiling at Lizzy Marlene said with a smirk, "Someone's got to teach it;" she then added, "so what's this about Rita, what's my girl gotten herself into this time."

Lizzy looked at her angrily and said, "She's not your girl, we all stopped being your girls around the same time Jen and Maria did; remember, you didn't want to know about any of us."

Marlene just stared sadly again and Counselor D'Angeles said, "Marlene, go now please, I have some PRIVATE and personal matters to attend to."

Marlene recognized the authority behind the order just given her and getting up said, "I'm sorry Lizzy, bye," she then turned to Maria who still refused to look at her and said, "It was nice seeing you again Maria, tell Jen I'd love to see her also." She then left and as soon as she was gone the Counselor held Lizzy tightly and said to Dr. Livingston, "Yes, what's this about Rita?"

"Wait a minute," Stan said shocked, "so you don't know?"

"I've been up her counseling Mr. Parks all day; poor fellow is so enraged about not having anywhere to take his dying wife to that he refuses to realize the simple truth that his wife is never leaving here alive." She threw Dr. Livingston a questioning look that clearly said, "WELL?"

"Counselor," Dr. Livingston said, "your daughter was brought in a little while ago; she was instantly rushed up here."

Counselor D'Angeles tightened her grip on Lizzy, who she was still hugging, and began caressing her hair soothingly, "I see," the Counselor finally said without emotion, "have they made a preliminary diagnosis?"

Dr. Livingston threw her a worried look and let his eyes shift down to Lizzy the Counselor seemed to understand and said, "Don't worry, Lizzy is strong enough to handle the news; she knows that no matter what it is, the only thing she can do to help Rita is to stay strong and happy. Rita would be very upset if she wasn't happy and that wouldn't help Rita get better any faster."

Dr. Livingston still seemed hesitant to speak but finally nodded her head and said, "Rita was brought in with symptoms of an infection with a virus from within the family Flaviviridae. The symptoms included: fever, vomiting, headache, myalgia, and lymphdenopathy." Lizzy's eyes teared up a little, she didn't understand what the doctor had just said, but it didn't sound good.

"I see," the Counselor said very even voiced, "any idea how she might have been infected?"

"They have identified what looks like a mosquito bite; she was at Niagra Falls and there are many mosquitos there."

"True," the Counselor said and then asked, "do they know which virus it is?"

"Not yet, unfortunately we can't rule out West Nile yet, but the truth is that even if it is a simple Dengue virus it—" Dr. Livingston suddenly quieted on noticing all the apprehensive and anxiety filled eyes around her, Lizzy's especially, and Joyce quickly said with confidence, "—whatever it is it's being well taken care of and we're making a plan to help her recover."

"I'm sure you are," Counselor D'Angeles said with confidence.

"Do you want to take Maria and Lizzy in to see your daughter," Dr. Livingston asked.

"No, I've got another patient waiting downstairs, I was supposed to be down as soon as I finished talking to Mr. Parks but Marlene tracked me down somehow and insisted on talking a little." To Lizzy she said, putting her in front and looking confidently in her eyes, "I want you to tell your sister that I'll be up to see her when my shift is over, and I want you to tell her that she is going to be fine, and I want you to let her know that you are going to be fine; can you do that Honey, can you say that?"

With her mother looking straight in her eyes Lizzy just nodded and when her mother got up, kissed her on the forehead and left she simply waved saying, "Bye Mommy."

After a few seconds Dr. Livingston finally said, "Stan and Laura, wait here for now; I'll take Maria and Lizzy in to see Rita for a while."

As they continued walking Lizzy asked, "Why couldn't Uncle Stan and Aunt Laura come in with us; I've seen whole families visiting people at once?"

When Dr. Livingston didn't answer and just kept walking Maria said, "Why are we going so far; wasn't that the last patient room we just passed?"

Lizzy was starting to sniffle a bit and fought hard to keep from truly breaking into tears; she wanted to follow her Mother's orders but she didn't know if she'd be able to even look at the place. She decided to be strong, for Rita, and when they stopped in front of a large metal door she just took a deep breath.

Maria looked through the small window in the door and all she saw was a small division with another metal door a little ways in. "What is this place, "she asked with fear in her voice.

"This is the isolation room," Lizzy said still fighting back tears, "they had me and my baby here when they first brought us in, they kept us there until my baby—until he—"

"Rita is going to be fine," Dr. Livingston said with a vow, "Remember your Mother's instructions.

Lizzy nodded and when Dr. Livingston opened the first door both Maria and Lizzy slowly followed her in.


"So what are you thinking," Stan asked Laura who had a very concerned and intense look in her eyes.

Laura looked up at him and half smiling said, "I'm thinking we may have something else 'not' to tell the kids about when they contact us."

Frowning Stan nodded with understanding, "Not only do we have to find a way to tell Ana all her diaries are missing; we have to find a way to tell her one of her best friends it—well is—"

"—not feeling well," Laura suggested.

"Yeah," Stan said quickly, "that's exactly what I was trying to say." Getting up he said, "You want to stop by and see the Clarks real fast while we're here?"

"Yeah, that's a good idea, but—umm—you think you can help me with something in the restroom first?" She looked furtively at the door of the restroom and then gave him a smile.

"Now," Stan said a little shocked, his eyes opening wide.

"Now would be a perfect time for some calming don't you think?"

Stan looked around and not seeing anyone paying them particular attention shrugged and getting up led the way to the restroom.

Once inside Laura didn't even wait for the door to close before dropping to her knees in front of Stan's crotch, pulling down his zipper and releasing his already semi-erect cock (the idea of a secret get-together in the public restroom had obviously excited him a little). Laura wasted no time giving Stan's cock long licks up, down and all around the nine inch shaft; stopping at times to give gentle loving kisses to the suddenly very swollen glans head. Stan was at full size before long and Laura quickly got up and bent over the small sink pulling her skirt up to reveal her pantiless golden-haired sex. Before sticking his cock in the moist tunnel Stan took a second to lock the door properly not wanting anyone to walk in; Stan then dove straight into his wife's pussy impaling her deeply. With all the young hot tight pussies at the Anderson home, his wife's was still his number one pussy. Laura gave a loud gasp and as Stan began to quickly pump his cock in and out of her, the gasps turned into joyous moans. He continued pumping his favorite pussy at an incredibly rapid rate for 5 minutes feeling his wife tremble with a minor orgasm; as she did, he pulled out of her pussy and pushed his cunt juice bathed cock into her butt hole and continued the furious pounding for another 10 minutes; he felt his wife have a larger orgasm, her anal muscle squeezing his cock powerfully; to keep from cumming he pulled out of her ass and pushed back into her pussy after resting a second; Laura's vaginal muscles however were no easier on Stan's cock as her cunt continued spasming erotically around his penis; suddenly he felt the dam in her pussy break and his cock was suddenly bathed in cunt juice as Laura had her strongest orgasm yet. Stan almost couldn't keep from cumming in her pussy right there; he fought the desire to cum though, knowing it wasn't the best thing to have Laura walking around the hospital leaking cum. When he felt her orgasm subside enough he pulled out and said, "Now Honey, on your knees!" Laura dropped back down and capturing Stan's cock totally swallowed it, allowing her throat muscles to continue the work her vaginal muscles had been doing. Stan felt so fantastic that he couldn't hold out much longer and he just exploded; Laura let his cock slip out to the tip so she could savor the taste of, blast after blast, hot cream that filled her mouth. When Stan's balls were finally dry Laura licked him completely clean, wiped her own cunt dry with some toilet paper and put Stan's cock away zipping up his pants.

After they had both taken a minute to totally return to the real world Laura said, "Now let's go see the Clarks real fast."

Stepping out they were happy to see that there was no one in the hall and they quickly walked to the Clarks' private room. Inside they found Estrella adding some medication to Mr. Clark's IV.

"Oh Estrella," Laura said, "I'm sorry; I didn't know they were busy."

"Oh, it's okay Laura," Estrella said going over to Mrs. Clark and also injecting something in her IV, "It was just time for their medicine; I've finished so you're free to stay." Disposing of the needles she'd used, she quickly left leaving Stan and Laura to talk to the Clarks a few minutes.


"Wow you two look like surgeons getting ready for an operation," Rita joked weakly as Maria and Lizzy stood next to her; Dr. Livingston took the opportunity to study her medical chart.

All three of Rita's guests (the doctor included) were in plastic robes, filter masks and they were wearing three layers of plastic gloves.

Maria wanted to instantly go over to Rita, who was lying in a bed behind a heavy curtain (the curtain however was pulled back at the moment) with several IVs and monitoring devices connected, and start kissing her. Lizzy however held her back, "What," Maria said annoyed, "I don't care about getting sick, I want to kiss her!"

"Maria," Lizzy said, "this stuff we're wearing isn't to protect us from Rita; it's to protect her from us."

Maria looked confused and putting the chart down Dr. Livingston said, "Lizzy is right Maria; the purpose of this isolation room is to keep Rita away from any other germs or virus that might infect her while she's fighting the virus she already has."

"How do you feel," Lizzy asked looking at Rita a little sadly.

"I'm actually feeling a lot better already; I think the fever is starting to go down already."

Dr. Livingston checked one of the machines and said, "You're right; it is slightly lower."

"That's a good sign right," Maria said smiling hopefully.

"Yeah it is," Dr. Livingston said but for some reason refused to look at Maria when she answered.

"You're going to be fine," Lizzy said strongly, "and so am I."

Rita giggled and said, "So, you talked to Mom already, ehhh?"

Lizzy smiled and said, "Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Because I got the same speech I suspect you did when I had to come visit my sister in this room," Still smiling she then asked more concerned, "Is she coming to see me?"

"After her shift she'll be up," Lizzy said.

"So you don't have any more headaches and you're not throwing up," Maria said hopefully.

"Well they've given me a lot of medicines I can't even begin to pronounce, but whatever it is it seems to be working a bit."

"The medication isn't as important as that you keep drinking liquids," Dr. Livingston said.

"Yeah," Rita said, "that's what the doctor downstairs said, "they were afraid of dehydration or something."

After talking around 20 minutes with Maria and Lizzy and better assuring them she was fine Rita asked, "Is anyone else here?"

"Stan and Laura are waiting to say hello," Dr. Livingston said, "Lizzy why don't you and Maria go and send them in, you know what to do with those clothes you're wearing right?"

Lizzy nodded and said, "It all goes in the hazardous material barrel outside."

"Make sure it's well closed when you finish dressing. Tell Stan and Laura to wait outside this second door and I'll go out to tell them what they need to do to come in."

After nodding, Maria and Lizzy both stepped out after smiling and waving at Rita one last time. Dr. Livingston watched them through the window of the inner door until they left through the outer, she then turned to Rita and frowning said, "So how are you really feeling?"

"Like I'd be happier dead," Rita said frowning herself. She then said, "It's not good is it?"

"Your fever is down, like I said, so that is a good sign."

"I'm not talking about any infection," Rita said sadly.

Nodding Dr. Livingston said, "We're increasing all your HIV medication and we'll be taking constant readings of your CD4, viral load and other blood level readings. I won't lie to you, fighting this infection is taking quite a toll on your already fragile immune system."

"It's going to advance isn't it; I'm going to have full blown AIDS?"

"Not if we take the proper precautions," the doctor said, "the first one being not to lose hope."

Rita smiled and said, "Yeah, let's just cross that bridge if we get there."

"Right," Dr. Livingston said smiling back and opening the door on seeing Stan and Laura had entered the small corridor between the outer and inner door. "Wait a second you two," she said stepping out, "you have to suit up to come in here."

"What," Stan said smiling, "we have to CUM again?"


"Lizzy," Joyce said seriously, "I want you to stay here for a day or two." They were all walking down the hall from their visit with Rita and Dr. Livingston had been keeping an eye on Lizzy's nervous and worried looks.

"What," Lizzy said almost terrified, "Why?"

"It's just a precaution," Dr. Livingston said, "You had a bad shock earlier and it threw your hormones out of whack for a bit, I just want you to stay so we can monitor you a bit and make sure your babies stay safe; if that's okay with you."

The thought of spending more time in the STD ward was in no way okay with Lizzy, however, the thought of the safety of her babies overshadowed any personal fears she might have of staying so she said hesitantly, "Okay, I guess, for my babies."

"Come on, we have an empty private room available, I'll set you up in it right now and take care of the check in duties later on." To Stan and Laura she said, "Do you two want to stay a while longer?"

"We better get back home and give everyone a report," as Stan said this he gave Joyce a 'don't worry we know how much to say' look and continued, "They're probably all biting their nails waiting to hear how things are."

"More like biting their clits, I bet," Laura said smiling.

"Can you take me home please," Maria said, "Jen and Sallie don't even know I'm back and I should tell them something."

To Lizzy Laura said, "We'll pass by early tomorrow on the way to the office to see you is there anything you'd like us to bring?"

"Can you bring Tammy to spend the day with me," Lizzy asked.

Smiling Laura said, "Sure, just remember to keep your door closed during certain activities."

"One more thing," Lizzy said nervously, "if DD contacts you while I'm still in here, please don't tell him I'm here; I mean if it's only for a day or two there's no need to worry him."

"Okay," Laura said, "we won't say anything." Stan, Laura and Maria then left quickly.


"Are you okay Jen," Estrella asked as she noticed the sad look in Jennifer Ramos' eyes.

Jen, who was driving back from the theater and from her date with Estrella merely looked at her and smiled. After a few seconds she said, "I was just worried for Maria. She seemed so sad with Rita in the hospital."

"Don't you worry about your sister being in a relationship with a girl that's—well you know—Umm—sick?"

Rita and Maria both understand what they can and can't do together," Jen said, "so no, I'm not worried."

"Still, things can change so suddenly, like with this poor girl they put in isolation today."

Jen suddenly stopped the car in front of a house and turning to Estrella said, "What about the girl in isolation?"

Estrella seemed a little shocked at Jen's reaction and said, "Well I don't really know her, she's not one of the patients on my list, but I heard the nurse responsible for her talking to another nurse about how she'd been doing so great throughout her illness and now suddenly all her levels are dropping dangerously low. I heard her say if they can't stabilize it she'll have AIDS within a week." Seeing the worry in Jen's eyes Estrella asked again, "What's wrong?"

"Estrella," Jen said slowly, "the girl in the isolation room is Rita."

"Oh," Estrella said her eyes widening and then in a more sympathetic manner, "oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned any of that."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.