Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 6: That's A Whole Lot Of Bull

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: That's A Whole Lot Of Bull - TXLT2 goes international as they go on tour in Europe. Beneath the concerts, safe sex lectures and of course non-stop sex, the Anderson kids have a more pressing mission as they seek to complete a rendez-vous with the not so deceased Dr. Lewis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Can you believe Ron," Lana asked angrily, "abandoning Hannah for that pain-loving bimbo when she was feeling so bad?"

"Can you believe Hannah going after him when Ron had given her a direct order to come with us," John asked pushing his cock back in Debbie's swollen pussy after having temporarily removed it to reposition her in doggy-style.

"The Master isn't going to be happy with her," Katrina said momentarily lifting her head from Lana's over-flowing twat.

"That wasn't Hannah," Ana said defensively as she continued to bounce up and down on Don's hard erect cock.

"Can you believe how quickly she jumped back into full Mistress mode," Jason asked sticking his cock back into Ana's mouth where it had been for the last several minutes.

"Well officially it is still her day," Debbie reasoned, "but you're right, I'd never seen Hannah so quickly turn back into the Mistress after having drained her aggression—"

"—and killing that bull sure took some aggression draining," Lana added as she pulled Katrina's clit while Katrina continued pumping her tongue deep into Lana's hole.

"How did Hannah even expect to find Ron after he vanished with Sasha," John wondered out loud.

"Oh, I forgot to mention," Ana said pulling her mouth from Jason's cock just as he was about to blow (drawing a sour look from him), "that Guillermo guy said he knew exactly where Sasha would be and offered to drive her."

"Wait a minute," Don said suddenly worried, "You're telling us that our psycho sister is not only wandering around a foreign country, but she's doing it with a total stranger; a guy she just met?"

"So is Ron," Ana said confused about Don's statement.

"Hey," Jason said somewhat cross, "do you mind finishing what you were doing?"

"Oh, sorry Jason," Ana said quickly sucking his cock back in her mouth and grabbing his balls with one hand; she then gently squeezed his balls as she licked, sucked and gently bit the head of Jason's cock making him explode in her mouth. Ana could feel herself being filled from both ends as Don also suddenly exploded in her pussy; the incredible feeling of being filled with hot cream caused Ana's love cup to overflow as she quickly began to orgasm powerfully.

As John began filling Debbie's twat with his cum and Lana and Katrina continued filling one another's mouths with buckets of love juice, Debbie herself finally came and said, "Damn that felt good!"

"Yeah," Lana said giggling, "but we didn't come back here to have sex," then in a much more serious voice she said, "we came to discuss what to do about Ron and Hannah."

"Oh right," Debbie said and then added somewhat confused, "why are we discussing them again; I mean isn't what happens to them their business?"

"We're discussing them because they are heading for another major spat," Katrina said, "and their fights tend to end up drawing all of us into it. Their last fight kept me away from Lana for 3 days!"

"Not to mention me and Ana in almost 24/7 Hannah substitute rotation with Ron;" Lana added peeved, "not that it is bad, but believe it or not even our cunts need a break now and then!"

"And mine and Don's cock don't," John asked also peeved, "not to mention the cocks of every other male in the house; they were busy all that time filling in for Ron's in Hannah's cunt."

"So I take it you are all getting my point," Lana said, "we can't let it happen again. If they do have a major split over this we can't help elongate it by being drawn into it as Hannah substitutes for the Master and Ron substitutes for the Mistress."

"Well that's easy to say," Ana agreed, "but how are we supposed to resist if they draw us in; tell me you can keep your submissive side from jumping for joy if Ron wants to use it."

"Yeah Lana," John agreed, "I mean if Hannah wants Don or me how are we supposed to say no to the Mistress?"

"If they do split we just have to confront them together and let them know they'll get no orgasms from an Anderson of the opposite sex until they've gotten back together as they always do in the end!"

"Well I think it's crazy to think we can keep away from them," John said, "but I guess we can try. I sure don't want to spend my 3 months in Europe filling in for Ron with Hannah."

"Okay then," Lana said, "so we're all agreed then NO HANNAH OR RON SUBSTITUTES ALLOWED!"

All the others agreed and getting up Lana helped Katrina up from the mattresses she was lying on and said, "Hey, I think we're stopping; we must be back in the Inn already."

"We better get dressed," Katrina said, "we told Patty, Esther and Carol we'd only be a few minutes and I think we actually missed the last two tour sights completely."

"Well luckily Patty has your Camera and Esther has my video camera so I'm sure we haven't missed much," Jason said smiling.

As Ana and Debbie got up a bit of cum dribbled out of both their pussies, spotting it Katrina quickly said, "Oh, oh! You two need a cleaning before we leave here!" She then pushed Debbie back down on the mattress and Lana pushed Ana down next to her; Don and John joined them on the mattresses to get their still gooey cum and cunt juice soaked cocks cleaned as well. As the three pairs on the mattresses: Katrina/Debbie, Ana/Lana and Don/John assumed 69 positions to clean each other off, Lana suddenly thought, "That's it, that's how we will resist letting them draw us into their games! I'll let the others know later." And she continued happily sucking on her sisters cum filled cunt.


Earlier that afternoon, after the Mistress' performance in the bullring, Ron had gone to try and comfort Hannah whom he knew would be feeling bad about taking an animals life (especially before getting a chance to fuck it). Ron followed Hannah back to the dressing room where she quickly took off the matador costume she was wearing and got back in her own clothes.

"Feeling better now," Ron asked with sounds of both concern and reproach in his voice.

"No," Hannah said truthfully then lowering her head quickly said, "Master, I'm sorry I should not have used that word!"

"It's okay Honey;" Ron said, "I asked a 'yes' or 'no' question and wanted an honest answer." Ron gave her a warm smile and Hannah finally managed to smile back.

"I love you Master," Hannah said as she continued to smile, however, her smile suddenly turned to a frown and her look of love into one of pure hate as someone else joined them in the dressing room.

"Well that was the last act," Sasha said smiling lovingly at Ron, "You're still coming with me to see that surprise I want to show you, right; you did promise me?"

Ron noticed the look in Hannah's eyes and felt like telling Sasha to get lost, he then saw something that fueled his masterly temper a bit (dried cum stains on Hannah's legs; cum that he knew wasn't his or any of his brothers since they weren't there before they entered the arena); as well as that he had promised to go somewhere with Sasha after the show and he liked to keep his promises, especially to girls he'd just fucked silly.

"Hannah," he ordered in total Master mode, "Finish getting dressed and go back to the bus with the others. Tell them I'll be back at the Inn later. I'll give you special congratulations for your performance in the ring then also, SISTER;" on saying that he turned and left with Sasha.

On changing from her matador clothes to some shorts and a cutoff t-shirt Sasha lead Ron to her car and they drove away; Ron was still feeling guilty about just leaving Hannah like that but he felt a little better after Sasha changed (right in front of him) giving him a very special strip-tease while she did.

After around half-an-hour of driving Ron noticed Sasha turn into the driveway of a nice house. "This is where you live," he said questionably.

"My parents, but they have two more shows at the arena today so they won't be back for hours; I want to show you something in our cellar."

"What's down there," Ron asked smiling, "your room?"

"You'll see," Sasha answered with a mischievous grin, "I know you'll love it."

She quickly took him into the house and down some steps to a basement room; when Ron stepped through the door in the cellar he stopped to take in all that was around him. With a wicked smile Ron looked at all of the different torture machines in the dungeon as if trying to decide which to start with. He gave Sasha a quick look and saw that she had stripped and was attaching tweezers-style nipple and clit clamps to herself. Frowning angrily Ron said, "Did I give you permission to do that BITCH; that is my pleasure!" Ron went over to her slapped her hard across the face and grabbed the clamps; he then pulled her by the hair to the doggy-style locking spreader and on attaching all the clamps (painfully) himself (adding a chain so he could constantly pull them all) he restrained Sasha in the spreader using wrist and ankle restraints and then grabbing one of the many available paddles he began spanking her anus, perineum and cunt areas.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes, yes, more, please more—Ahh—Uhhh YES," Sasha screamed in ecstasy.

"Oh believe me WHORE, you will be getting much more," Ron promised as he suddenly dropped his shorts to free his giant hard-on. He then walked to Sasha's head and rammed his cock in her mouth while trying to decide whether to use the anal impaler on her butt or the auto fucker on her pussy; "I guess there is time to use everything here," he thought with an evil-glazed look in his eyes and raising a whip he had grabbed in place of the paddle began cracking it at Sasha's back making her scream around his cock and making the tip flow pre-cum which Sasha happily sucked up.


When Hannah had walked back to the bus with the others and she had given them Ron's message, Hannah ordered them to go finish their sight-seeing. She then got out of the bus and started walking away.

Ana had gotten back out of the bus and run after her saying, "hey girl, wait up; don't you have orders to be with us?"

Turning and looking at Ana with a 'you dare question me' attitude Hannah answered angrily, "My orders were to come back with you to the bus and to give you Ron's message; I completed those orders; what I do from now on is my business!"

"Listen Hannah, maybe you should—"

"Maybe you should get back and leave me to my business if you still want to be considered one of my favorites!"

"Hannah what are you going to do; turn Madrid upside down looking for Ron?"

"I know where Ron is; he's with Sasha! I just have to go to where she is."

"And where's that," Ana asked worriedly.

"Sasha went home," someone said behind them.

Turning Ana and Hannah both saw Guillermo smiling at them. "And do you know where she lives," Hannah asked seductively.

"I don't know the exact address, but I know the area she lives in; I've been to her home so I would recognize it on seeing it again."

"Then take me," Hannah ordered going over to him and rubbing his crotch through his matador pants, "do me this favor and it can prove very rewarding."

"Hannah I don't think—" Ana began only to be cut off by Hannah.

"—good because you shouldn't think," Hannah said angrily, "now go do what I told you to do; go back to the bus!"

Ana shook her head back and forth a few times but finally shrugged and headed back to the bus leaving Hannah alone with Guillermo. Once alone Guillermo said, "I have to go back to the dressing room and change into my regular clothes; why don't you come with me." He then added with a sly smile, "You know, an advance on that reward could work as incentive for me to remember Sasha's exact address better."

Hannah threw him an angry look but then smiled and said, "Maybe I should try to calm down a little before going out; okay, 20 minutes then we leave!"

"Make it 30 and I guarantee you when we leave here we won't only know the exact address, but we will have a map with the fastest route there outlined."

"Deal," Hannah said smiling as she followed him to the dressing room.

Once in the dressing room Guillermo instantly stripped and Hannah quickly bent down to suck his semi-erect cock into her mouth and bring it to full life. As soon as Guillermo's cock was ready Hannah turned and leaning against the wall without a word raised her micro-skirt a little and jiggled her bare ass at him; her open and wet pussy blinking invitingly under it. Guillermo just smiled and getting in position behind her began pumping his cock in and out of her needy twat.

After thirty minutes of switching back and forth between Hannah's pussy and her ass Guillermo gave signs that he couldn't hold off cumming any longer and Hannah pulled his cock out of her and dropping to her knees sucked his cock into her mouth once more where he finally exploded; she quickly and merrily drank every last drop of the cocktail offered her.

When they both got dressed Hannah said, "So how are you going to find Sasha's house?"

"I'm going to ask her parents," Guillermo said with a smug smile, "they're still here and since it is actually their house they should know the quickest way there."


An hour after Ron had started his mistreatment of her Sasha looked both dead and blissfully happy. Ron had had her in the Doggy-Style Locking Spreader, the Stockade with fucking rod, the Cavert and he now had her in the steel suspension bar. At all these locations she had been well whipped, spanked, fucked and sucked and Ron now gave a small break as he released her.

"Tell me SLAVE," Ron said strongly, "what should I do with you now?" As he said this Ron cast an eye at the steel puppy cage, the jail cell and the bondage bed.

"I need to pee," someone said behind them, "so why don't you lock her in the human toilet machine for me?"

Ron turned surprised and then said angrily; "What are you doing here, I told you to go home?"

"No you didn't, you told me to go back to the bus with the others and give them your message, I did as you ordered me and then I left them," she stared unblinkingly at him with an angry and powerful gaze that seemed to dare him to contradict her.

"Oh, it's you," Ron said smiling, "well I guess it is still your day. Can you believe this place; it makes your lair seem like a nursery."

The Mistress threw him another angry look but then said, "I have to admit it is nice, however, I still need to pee." To Sasha Hannah said strongly, "Ready the toilet for me slave!" Sasha jumped without comment and ran for the human toilet machine locking herself in and soon her mouth could be seen opening wide and replacing the hole in the seat of the machine. Hannah walked over to it and sitting down began to let her golden juices flow freely into the mouth below. Sasha could be heard struggling to swallow the copious amount of bitter liquid.

"You shouldn't have come here," Ron said angry at how quickly the Mistress had turned his play thing into her toy.

"You don't like having me around," the Mistress asked smiling as she continued to relieve her bladder.

"Not around my slaves," Ron said angrily.

"If you don't want me around Ronald, why don't you just order Hannah never to let me out again? It's what she wants, she'd like nothing better than to be where Sasha is right now!" The Mistress finished peeing and instantly a tongue began running up and down her pussy lips wiping her clean like toilet paper, seeking out any golden juices still lingering in her pubic area and leaving her totally clean. Even after she was sure she was clean the Mistress remained sitting on her throne and while she was there the tongue continued licking, sucking and fucking her cunt.

Ron watched the Mistress as she upstaged him with his would be slave and a little masterly jealously fumed to the top; it almost made him take Hannah up on her challenge; he did know that it was what she wanted, to be a mindless puppy dog that needed his approval for every last thing she did. He knew that she wanted the will he had imparted in her stripped away; but then Ron remembered that the whole reason he became Hannah's master in the first place was to give her that will so that no master could ever abuse her to the point of turning her into a door mat.

"I think you should stay around," Ron finally said smiling wickedly, "You're a good reminder that my end plans for my Hannah are right on track."

The Mistress threw him an angry and obviously disappointed look but then said bitterly, "then I think you should leave Ronald, you've had time to play with the toy, now it's my turn. You should be able to find a cab to get you back to the Inn."

Ron was about to object but the truth was that he was a bit tired and didn't mind putting the torture loving Sasha in someone else's hands for a while. "Fine," he said trying to look angry rather than amused with his pet, "but I don't want to see you again tonight; I'll have a long talk with Hannah in the morning," he then added dubiously and in a 'never forget who's really in control' tone, "maybe."

"Actually Hannah will be busy all day tomorrow with Guillermo; payment for a favor he did for me."

Now Ron threw the Mistress a truly hateful look and his eyes almost shown bright red but rather than let the Mistress get the emotional hand on him he said cheerily, "fine; it will give me a chance to come back here and spend all of tomorrow with Sasha; it's nice to remember what a true slave should be like." He then turned without another word and left.

The tongue working in the Mistress' pussy suddenly made her start cumming and the tongue continued licking frantically at her cunt trying to get every drop of love juice it could. After a few minutes, in which the Mistress allowed her orgasm to pass, the Mistress got up and opening the door of the human toilet machine said, "time to come out and play with me toy."

When Sasha got out and stood in front of her the Mistress began licking and sucking the mixture of cunt juice and golden juice off of Sasha's face and mouth. When Sasha's face was totally clean the Mistress kissed her passionately while tightly squeezing one of the nipple clamps still on her. Finally breaking the kiss the Mistress smiled and said, "Toy do you have any feathers?"

"My mother has some in a vase upstairs," Sasha said a little confused, "will they do my Mistress?"

"They'll be perfect," the Mistress said grinning wickedly, "go fetch them and when you get back we'll get you into that bondage bed and start having a lot, a lot of fun!"


"You're not going to tell us what you did to that Sasha bitch are you," Lana said angrily but at the same time smiling evilly at Hannah. Hannah had just gotten back and since she was obviously aggression free, not to mention that Sasha who had dropped her off was all but kissing her feet, it was safe to assume she had used Sasha to drain those aggressions.

"I didn't do a thing," Hannah said semi-truthfully since she didn't like to consider the Mistress' actions hers, "so what are the two of you doing in here," she asked suspiciously of her sisters whom she had found naked on her bed, "shouldn't the two of you be with your own soul-mates?"

"Different rules tonight," Ana said smiling, "it's a sibling's night today."

"A what," Hannah asked curiously trying to figure out what her sisters were up to.

"A sibling's night," Lana said, "tonight you, Ana and me go back to the days when we were just the Irving sisters, pleasuring only each other all night long, before we became the female half of the Anderson kids."

"John, Ron and Don are spending tonight together too," Ana said smiling, "and even Debbie, Katrina and Jason are playing along; they're in Lana's room."

"Well what about Patty," Hannah asked a little confused, "who's she spending the night with?"

"Patty said she was a little tired," Ana said, "she agreed to spend an hour or two with Je—Carol, but not the whole night."

"What's this really all about," Hannah asked with a knowing look.

"What we can't spend a night together like the old days," Ana said looking a little hurt, "God knows we hardly get a chance to fuck together anymore; just us I mean."

"Don't get me wrong," Hannah said quickly, "I think it's a great idea and I've been planning to suggest something like it for some time; I really do miss you guys, but I repeat, what is this really all about?"

"Well if you must know," Lana said strongly, "it's about the future of your love life if you and Ron plan to have any more long separations. If when you and Ron talk tomorrow you do not end up giving each other the thousand of so orgasms you usually give each other we guarantee you no more orgasms from the boys for you and no more orgasms for him from me or Ana. We won't be turned into pawns in your love life again, got it SIS?"

"I got it," Hannah said grinning wryly, "now get this SIS, if I can't have Don or John pumping me in place of Ron, then I'll just have to keep the Mistress' two favorite girls, if they indeed want to remain her favorite girls, very busy. Now I suddenly have an incredible itch and it seems to be traveling back and forth between my cunt and my ass, I need both of them scratch very hard and very deeply ALL NIGHT LONG, so go get those 12 inch strap-on girls, my holes are waiting!" Hannah threw an eye at a bag full of toys that was in the corner and understanding Lana and Ana ran for it to follow their orders.

As they helped each other put on some large strap-ons Ana whispered to Lana, "This may not work, Sis, I think she plans to take you down as Orgasm Queen."

Lana threw a nervous eye at Hannah and whispered back, "let's face it, she did that a long time ago; now let's hurry it's time to make our Mistress happy."


Jenny had spent just an hour with Patty and was now leaving Ana and Patty's room barely satisfied. Both Patty and her had felt things going far beyond the casual relationship they had vowed to have, and though they knew Ana wouldn't mind if they spent the entire night together or even if they got as intimate as true soul-mates (so long as they were honest with her) neither wanted to tempt fate. Jenny therefore headed to her own room determined to drain the remaining lust and sexual desire during an all night fuckfest with Pam. When she reached her room however she found Pam in bed with an Anderson cock in each of her greedy holes. John was pumping Pam's ass while Ron pumped her cunt and Don fed her mouth.

"Wow, a party," she said excitedly and everyone stopped their pumping to look towards her as she stood by the door.

"Carol," Pam said a little annoyed, "aren't you supposed to be out ALL NIGHT?"

"We don't mind if she parties with us," Ron said smiling.

Pam threw Jen a 'GO NOW' look and Jen smiled saying, "Actually I was just here to get something, I have to go again." She walked to a dresser and picked up the first thing she saw stuffing it quickly in her pocket, she then added, "So Shirley have you been adopted as a new Anderson sibling; I sort of understood this is supposed to be a sibling's night?"

"Oh YES," Don said quickly as he started filling Pam's mouth with cum, "Shirley is definitely Anderson sister material," he then smiled and added, "You can be too."

"Another day definitely," Jen said, "but I think I've actually already found someone to adopt me for tonight."

"You think you have," Ron said confused.

"I know I have, I mean: carry on you guys sorry I interrupted you." Jen then stepped outside and once there wondered where she would go now; she hadn't really made plans to stay anywhere. She considered taking a late shower and just started walking toward the shower room; as she did she thought about the concept of 'sibling's night' and as she reached the shower room and prepared to go in she suddenly turned around and came face to face with the door of the family suite and placed her hand on the door knob, she gave it a turn without even thinking and found that it was open. She walked in and instantly heard a lot of moaning, sighing and heavy breathing coming from the larger of the two bedrooms. She thought of leaving but her feet continued walking to the room as if they had a mind of their own. Before Jen knew it she was standing in the bedroom looking at Esther and the Non-Children (her family) all cumming strongly and together. Jen suddenly heard someone say out loud, "That looks nice," and as everyone on the bed suddenly turned to look at her she realized that she had been the one that had spoken.


As Ana screwed Hannah in the ass she showered the back of her neck with gentle kisses to keep her calm, every few minutes throwing an eye at the clock (counting the seconds to midnight). Up until midnight it was still officially the Mistress' day and she could still pop in for a few last seconds of toy torture (not that Ana, or even Lana would have thought that a bad thing).

While Ana worked on the rear, Lana worked on the front pumping Hannah's pussy with an eight-and-a-half inch realistic cyberskin cock connected to a strap-on she wore. This was actually a much smaller faux cock than the girls had been playing with for years, but Hannah insisted on this Ron-sized one for most of the night. As she pumped Hannah's twat, Lana continued alternating between kissing Hannah passionately and sucking Hannah's boobs.

When they all heard the clock chime twelve o'clock Lana said, "Looks like the Mistress is officially gone for a month," and giving Hannah another kiss she added, "that means I can do whatever I want with our family pet from now on."

Hannah looked at her a little wryly but quickly changing to a more submissive look said, "So what do you want to do with your pet, Queen?"

"I think that what we're doing right now is good," Lana said smiling back at her, "it had really been too long since we were together like this."

"TOO LONG," Ana emphasized strongly humping Hannah's ass deeply and pulling out almost to the tip of her strap-on before plunging back in, "we have to promise to do this at least twice a month!"

"Why not once a week;" Lana said, "so we all have soul-mates, big deal, we'll always be sisters and should never grow apart."

As Hannah started to shake and let out some strong moans that boarded on screams of joy Ana said, "Oh, it's my turn!"

Ana quickly pulled out from under Hannah and as Lana pulled out from her cunt, Ana jumped between Hannah's legs to start drinking up the honey sweet liquids that were flowing and pooling there.

After the drink the three Anderson girls just lay down side-by-side to rest a few minutes on the bed. "This has been nice," Hannah admitted, then added sadly, "but are you ready to do it every night until my Master talks to me again?"

"WHAT," Lana asked surprised.

"What do you mean," Ana said just as surprised, "don't tell me you two still plan to take a time off from each other; tonight was supposed to be a time off."

"He's not happy with me as a slave," Hannah said upset.

"That's because he doesn't want you as a slave," Lana said angrily, "he wants you as his equal lover, the girl that will be at his side forever!"

"Why can't the two of you just admit that already and live happily ever after," Ana said also getting a little mad as well as somewhat confused.

"That's up to my Master to decide," Hannah said suddenly annoyed at her sisters, "He's a true Master!"

"A true master that doesn't want a true slave," Lana said suddenly looking a little wrathful.

"That is so weird," Ana said purposely talking in a very calming tone as she watched Lana worriedly, "What do you suppose his deal is?"

"His last true slave almost died," Hannah said gloomily, drawing shocked stares from both Ana and Lana (who's look of wrath was suddenly replaced with one of concern). "He's never wanted responsibility like that again," Hannah finished explaining, "he confessed to me once that killing his digital pet when he was 10 was traumatizing enough without the thought that he might one day be responsible for the death of a human pet."

Lana and Ana still had shocked and very confused looks on their faces; they had never heard the story of the time Ron had left a slave of his for two weeks only to come back and find her: malnutritioned (because she hadn't eaten), dehydrated (because she had not drunk anything), indescribably filthy (because she had not bathed or even gone to the bathroom during that time) and expelled from school (because she hadn't attended class or done any work); all because Ron had not left her permission to do those things before he left. Hannah took a moment to tell her sisters the whole story and they looked at her disbelievingly.

"Well I certainly understand now why he wants them to have a brain and make decisions without him," Lana said finally still amazed that anyone could become that dependent on another person.

"I can't believe anyone would be so stupid as to need permission to eat and drink something," Ana said angrily and looked at Hannah who suddenly had a frown, "what's wrong," Ana said concerned.

"Have you forgotten a time, not too long ago, when I had to approve all of Hannah's meals," Lana said bitterly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.