Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 4: Erased

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Erased - TXLT2 goes international as they go on tour in Europe. Beneath the concerts, safe sex lectures and of course non-stop sex, the Anderson kids have a more pressing mission as they seek to complete a rendez-vous with the not so deceased Dr. Lewis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Cum already we're going to be late," Ruth screamed as she continued drilling Mary furiously with a large dildo. She then returned her mouth to Mary's clit where she had been sucking for almost half an hour.

Removing her own mouth from Ruth's clit Mary took a moment to say, "hey you haven't cum yet either."

"You must mean I haven't cum yet in the last 5 minutes because I've cum around 3 times since we started fucking," Ruth said a little annoyed.

Smiling Mary replied saying, "you do love me don't you; okay then I admit I've been holding back, but it has been as much to give you an extra large present as for me so get ready lover because I am CCCUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!"

Ruth glued her mouth to Mary's cunt hole in time to capture the first powerful gushes of juice and when the flow finally slowed down a bit she began digging her tongue deep into Mary's pussy to hunt for all the juices still inside. The taste of Mary's juices and the warm moist feeling of Mary's pussy enveloping her tongue made Ruth give a muffled scream into Mary's twat as she too once more began to orgasm strongly. After another 5 minutes of cunt juice hunting and blissful tongue fucking on both sides of the 69 Mary and Ruth were in Ruth finally pulled her tongue out and said, "Come on, we better go, and I mean come this time not CUM. Let's get the babies." She got up before Mary could do anything to make her change her mind about stopping the session and going over to the door that connect their bedroom (where they currently found themselves) to the nursery she walked through. Mary gave a small sigh and finally got up to follow.

Inside the nursery Ruth had stopped angrily at the door as she observed Lizzy and Tammy on the small bed in the very center of the room. Lizzy was drilling Tammy's ass with a strap-on from behind and playing with Tammy's tits. Since their backs were to the door they hadn't noticed Ruth enter and soon after Mary.

"You know," Ruth said genuinely peeved, "the reason I asked if you girls could stay here while I took a break with Mary was so that the babies would not be exposed to our break habits!"

Lizzy and Tammy looked back and Lizzy said, "You're finished already, that was quick. You want to join us a while?"

Ruth rolled her eyes and said angrily, "this is the last time I want to have to say this girls, I do not want anyone exposing these kids to hardcore sex until they are at least six so GO FIND ANOTHER ROOM!" She then added more calmly, "And anyway we are supposed to be in the family room in a minute or two. Come on grab a baby all of you and let's get there."

Lizzy pulled out of Tammy's ass a little cross but noticing that Tammy looked a little sad about the early withdrawal leaned over and giving her a few kisses on the neck and back as well as squeezing her tits she said, "Don't worry, we'll probably have to double up in the family room so I won't even bother taking off my strap-on," she then went over to Candy and pulling her from the crib carried her out.

Tammy had smiled when Lizzy reminded her they'd no doubt be paired up in the family room and she quickly went over to Randy's crib and taking him followed Lizzy out.

Ruth went over to Mandy and picking her up turned to see that Mary had Andy and she gave another angry look as she said, "Mary, will you unglue him from your TIT!"

"Why," Mary asked truly confused, "weren't they made to keep babies calm?" She then simply turned and walked out of the room.

Ruth's sudden outburst had startled Mandy and she was crying a bit. Ruth rocked her a little to try to get her to calm down a bit and when she couldn't, she simply surrendered her breast to Mandy's mouth and as Mandy sucked happily she quickly stopped crying. "I guess Mary's right," Ruth thought, "This is what they were made for." She then quickly followed everyone else out.


In the family room they found Stan, Laura, Pietro, Betty and Amy all waiting and Laura threw a disapproving look at Mary and Ruth.

"Shouldn't those mouths be on my tits," Laura questioned strongly?

"Actually it's nowhere near their feeding time," Ruth answered a bit naively; "they shouldn't touch your boobs until they're ready to eat."

"But why do they have to touch yours," Laura asked a little loudly, so loudly as a matter a fact that both Randy and Candy were startled and started crying loudly.

"I think that's why," Amy said amused and calling Tammy over said, "here I'll take care of him," and taking Randy presented her boob to him, he quickly took it and stopped crying. Betty, who had taken Candy from Lizzy, presented her tit to Candy and as Candy sucked merrily Betty gave Pietro a happy smile and said, "Oh Pietro I can't wait for it to be one of my own."

When they surrendered the babies they were holding Lizzy and Tammy quickly ran for the single occupant reclining chair and Lizzy quickly sat down allowing Tammy to gently sit on her lap and she quickly stuck the strap-on dildo she was wearing up Tammy's pussy and started pumping.

"Lizzy, maybe you shouldn't have anyone on your lap at the moment," someone said worriedly.

"Don't worry," Tammy said, "I know not to put any pressure on her stomach; I wouldn't want to wake these babies also." She looked to see who had spoken and suddenly realized that it was no one there. Looking to the screen she smiled and said, "hi DD, and all of you for that matter."

"Hi," DD answered and continued saying, "and even if you know to be careful now you still shouldn't be on top; you don't know what can happen during an orgasm."

"Maybe he's right Tammy," Lizzy said throwing DD a kiss and waving as she got Tammy to stand back up so she could stand and have Tammy take the seat while she took off her strap-on and finally sat on Tammy's lap. Tammy instantly began to fondle Lizzy's tits and play with her clit and pussy.

Once in the new position they took notice of the hellos everyone was giving on both sides of the screen and finally Stan said, "So how has the trip been so far?"

"Great Dad," Lana said, "and it hasn't even started yet. This cruise though has been incredible."

"Yeah," Ron agreed, "This Back to Eden Club we're traveling with is like a combination OHPF and JOHPF so you can guess that we haven't been bored."

"Where are Dolly and Melissa," Patty asked a little sadly.

"They should be here any minute," Laura responded saying also, "Joyce is giving them a lift from the hospital and—" Hearing the front door she stopped talking and quickly said, "—oh I think they're here."

In a few minutes Joyce, Dolly and Melissa walked in to join everyone and on seeing everyone on screen Dolly said, "Patty hi and hi to the rest also. Ana how have you been?"

"I've been great," Ana said smiling at Dolly, "how are your parents?"

"They're doing just great," Dolly answered excitedly. "Dr. Livingston says that if they continue the way they are, they may even be able to be allowed to go home in a few months."

Joyce added quickly, "well to Patty's home at least. I don't recommend taking them to Hawaii for good while."

"So how much longer before you actually reach Europe," Stan asked.

"We're supposed to be there early tomorrow," John answered, "we're throwing a little all out super fuckfest later to celebrate our last night at sea."

"Sounds hot," Tammy said and she kissed Lizzy's neck as she penetrated Lizzy's pussy with three fingers and started pumping.

"Wish we could be there with you," Lizzy said suddenly looking a little blissful.

"Well it looks like you're not missing out on much fun," Vixen replied with a giggle.

"Well we're missing out on having all of you with us," Mary said.

"I'm sure Ruth has been keeping you happy," Don said then added, "by the way, why do you, Ruth, Betty and Amy all have a baby connected to you?"

"Practice for nine months after the wedding night," Amy said then added, "well in mine and Betty's case anyway."

"Umm—Amy," John said, "I sort of doubt you will be getting pregnant on your wedding night."

"Or ever," Lana added, "I doubt Lisa will ever have quite what it takes for the two of you to have a baby together."

"Don't be so sure girl," Amy said, "You wouldn't believe what modern science can do."

"Have Butch and Buster been taken care of," Hannah asked with a concerned tone.

"They get everything they need daily," Ruth said smiling, "everyone helps to take care of them."

"Good," Hannah said in a more relieved voice, "thank everyone for me."

"Too bad you can't take the Angel of Pain back with you," everyone heard Ron say, "I'd love to see your two pets mate." Everyone started laughing and those in the Anderson home gave the screen a curious look.

Lana must have noticed the look and she stopped laughing long enough to say, "The Mistress of Pain conquered another dominator while here and she gave her to Hannah as a pet's pet."

"Really," Amy said, "I wonder why she chose Hannah."

Melissa, Dolly and Joyce as yet had not sat and Joyce now went over to an empty corner of the large sofa and sat; Melissa and Dolly however each made direct lines for the only two cocks available and Dolly instantly sat on Stan's lap grabbing his 9 inches and guiding it up her hungry pussy hole as she sat; Melissa doing the same with Pietro's 8 inches.

"You know," Dolly said to the screen, "you guys have left us with quite a problem."

"What do you mean," John asked watching interestingly as Dolly ground her hips and moved up and down on his Dad. John suddenly got a bit hot and grabbing Debbie who was sitting next to him pulled her onto his lap and plunged his cock up her pussy.

"Well isn't it obvious," Dolly said, "look at the cock shortage we're suffering. Don't get me wrong, Mary, Ruth, Melissa and me are still 100% lesbian, but we are also still 100% bi— and 100% cock cream addicted, you guys have left us at a disadvantage."

"Well aren't the guys from the OHPF and the JOHPF helping out," Lana asked, "I asked them to drop by every now and then and help out." Lana was starting to feel an itch herself and getting up moved over to where Hannah was about to sit on Ron's lap and just beat Hannah to it, positioning Ron's cock at her butt hole and once it was in and pumping hard she said to an unhappy looking Hannah, "Suck my pussy pet, we wouldn't want the fact that you have a pet now to make you forget who you are." Hannah gave her a more annoyed look but instantly leapt between her legs to start sucking.

"Roberto, Aaron, Henry, Harry, Dei-Shau, Jerry and Jack all pass by at times, as well as Timmy, Tommy, Jimmy and Greg but they are all going to be going to summer camp in a month. They are taking the boys' half of the Riverdale bunk house." Dolly said.

"Really," Ana said getting up from where she was sitting and going over to sit on Don's cock, letting it slip way up her pussy, "do you know who'll be on the girls' side?"

"Martha and Annie Styles will be taking their pets there this year," Melissa said.

"Isn't Annie working with Dad this summer," Ana asked.

"We take a different intern every year, just one by the way, last year we took an extra one because of mine and your mother's extended vacations. This year Jennifer Ramos is working with us."

"Jenny," Ana said smiling, "do you know how things are working out with her and Estrella? Are they still together?"

"Well it's only been around three weeks since they met," Mary said, "they haven't had time for any major break-up fights yet; for now therefore they are still Riverdale's hottest new couple."

"Hey," Tammy said, "we never finished telling them about the girls at camp." And turning to the screen she said, "I wanted to go but Mom says it's too early after having found each other to be separated, plus she wants me at the wedding; PC, Ellen, and Roberto's sister Carmen will be there though."

"Wei-Lu, Lee-Ann and Jane Wesley will also be there," Mary added, "so the OHPF and the JOHPF will be well represented."

"Well I hope they have as much fun as we did last year," Lana said.

"And make as much money for the OHPF as we did last year with our toll bridge," Dolly said and then added, "I wonder if the Navahos will be there this year."

"Trixie told me at that bon voyage party we had that they would," Lana said, "as for the toll bridge, the OHPF has orders to keep it closed unless they can get permission to test campers again; an updated STD test will always be a requirement to get in."

Suddenly Stan said, "By the Way, Esther; Mr. Morgan called today and he had some news for you; you should check your email when we finish talking."

"Good news or bad," Esther asked seriously.

"Well good or bad just depend on how a person sees things," Stan said and then smiling added, "But I think you'll probably like what he has to say."

Just then Lizzy gave a small scream as Tammy's continued hand job finally drove her over the edge and she started cumming. Those on screen were treated to a good view of Lizzy's gushing juices and as Lana, Debbie, and Ana watched it, licking their lips hungrily, they were driven over the edge themselves and Dolly and Melissa quickly joined those that were cumming. The guys however held off using up their supply of cum.

"So anything special planned in Riverdale soon," John asked.

"Well we do have the End of Reports Celebration at the office CUMMING up in a few days," Laura said smiling, "we're making it twice as long as usual this year, we did miss last years you know."

"We've invited Annie and Harry back to celebrate with us," Stan said, "We didn't really get to see enough of their talents last year."

"Annie was talking about that yesterday when she came to help with Butch," Mary said, "she's planning to take her pet along and I heard her say that Louise is planning to crash the party with her master."

"Well if she does I doubt I can stop her," Stan said a little worried, "I don't think it would be a good idea to throw my boss' daughter out."

"We better start signing off," Lana said as she began returning from her blissful orgasmic heaven, "we're in the crew's quarters and they probably need to use their room. We'll talk to you again in around a week to two weeks and let you know how our first few concerts have gone."

"You're going to be taping all those for us, right," Stan demanded.

"That's mine and Jason's jobs," Katrina said excitedly, "On this tour we are the official Video and photo journalist."

"Well do good jobs," Laura said, "I want to see everything as if I'd been there."

"We will," Jason promised.

After exchanging goodbyes with everyone the screen finally went blank and getting Dolly to stand and get off his cock Stan said to Laura, "Let's go to our room honey, I've been waiting for you to CUM with me."

Smiling Laura got up and quickly ran out after Stan saying, "Wait up I'm coming, or rather I'll be CUMMING!"


The next day Jennifer Ramos sat at her desk typing when Laura went over to her to talk. "Jen, are you okay, you have not taken a break from working in the last four hours."

Smiling Jennifer replied questionably, "Okay," then added quickly, "Laura I'm more than okay, I'm—I'm—" when she stuttered for a word to explain what she was Laura smiled understandingly.

"The phrase you're looking for is 'in love'."

"Wow," Jen said giggling "is it that obvious?"

"Haven't you ever been in love before," Laura asked, "I mean Ana once told me you've been out since you were 12? In 6 years of being a proud lesbian you had never actually fallen in love?"

"Well I'd always known, even before I came out that nothing attracted me the way a juicy leaky cunt did, I'd played with cocks and I liked them and I liked cock cream but I loved playing with my girlfriends' cunts and nothing made me happier than when I had their hot delicious cunt juice flowing down my throat. To have my tongue or a finger in one of their holes, to have my lips sucking happily on one of their tits rather than on one of the boys cocks was the ultimate for me. I decided when I was 12 I would just skip the years of struggling to admit what I was and just say it straight out and start loving it."

"Now I have to say wow," Laura said, and she was sweating a little as Jennifer's detailed description of her childhood love got her hot and horny, "it was brave to come out at such an early age. I doubt I ever would have been able to if I'd been lesbian."

"Yeah, well maybe it might have been brave but it definitely wasn't smart because all it did was keep all the girls, even those like me but still afraid to admit it, away. Besides Mom, Sallie and Maria I didn't taste any other cunt juice until I started High School, and even there it was a struggle my first year to find a girl that would admit what she was even after Harry and I got the official permission to open the Gay and Lesbian Society. Until Lana opened the OHPF I was somewhat a repressed lesbian (not because I wanted to be but because I was being forced to be)."

Laura looked a little shocked, "In Riverdale," she said almost unbelievingly.

"Yeah, hard to believe right," Jen said laughing, "but you got to remember that the symbol of Riverdale's sexual freedom had been missing for years; it wasn't until she was returned to us that we could really be ourselves out in the open again."

"I better tell Hannah to train a few more of those JOHPF girls to take over as the Mistress if she leaves for college," Laura thought somewhat amused, "I wouldn't want Riverdale falling into another sexual repression." Out loud she said, "So tell me about this love you've finally found now."

"Well, I really should be working;" Jen said but then saved her work and got up saying, "then again, I do have 40 minutes worth of back breaks to take as well as my hour of lunch, why don't we go into the conference room and I'll tell you all about Estrella. I can even demonstrate some incredible things she's taught me?"

"Well I do have my hour of lunch also," Laura said smiling, "come on show me." She led the way to the conference room quickly.

Once in there Jennifer stripped instantly and Laura dropped her clothes as well. Jennifer wanted to talk a bit about Estrella so she simply started by sitting on the edge of the conference table with her feet up and knees spread to the side allowing Laura to lock her mouth around her bald exposed and very open twat and start licking and sucking joyously.

"Estrella is the most beautiful girl I've met since your girls," Jen said in an instantly blissful manner, the feel of the tongue digging deep in her pussy instantly putting her in heaven. "She comes from a family of lesbian sisters just like me so we know exactly what one another needs and wants; and she has beautiful perky tits and awesome tasting cunt juice and cunningulus skills beyond belief!"

"Wow," Laura said removing her mouth a second from Jen's cunt to respond, "you're getting me hungry to try her out myself, would you mind if I did?"

"Not at all, she knows she's mine and I'm hers so it doesn't matter who else plays with us."

"Why don't you bring her to the End of Reports Celebration in two days, normally no one outside the office is supposed to be with us, but I heard that quite a few outsiders are planning to crash our party this year anyway."

"Oh can I really," Jen almost screamed (partly from a mild orgasm she had as well as the joy of the invitation), "Oh I will definitely bring her with me."

"Good, then you don't have to talk about her anymore now," Laura said mischievously, "we'll all test her out then; for now lie back, let's really share a drink." Instantly they were on the conference table in a 69 and only the sound of tongues licking and sucking pussy could be heard.


That same night Tammy was in bed with Amy and Lisa (who had been given a few days leave) and as she sucked Lisa's pussy and Amy sucked hers she suddenly separated from Lisa's twat to say, "thanks for letting me be with both of you, I love my two mommies."

Amy stopped sucking Tammy's pussy and said, "Lisa I get the feeling someone is trying to kiss our asses?"

"I wonder what she wants," Lisa asked blissfully as Tammy replaced the tongue that had been pumping in her twat with pretty much her entire hand.

"Hey," Tammy said feigning annoyance, "I'm not trying to kiss anyone's ass." She then rolled out of bed and grabbing Amy's legs pushed them back until her knees touched her shoulders and said, "but if you need it kissed—" she then stuck her tongue in her Mom's ass and sucked and kissed it until Amy could not take the pleasure anymore. At the same time she returned one hand to Lisa's pussy and continued pumping it in and out in a slow teasing fuck.

"Okay, okay girl, don't you think you should just ask me what you want already," Amy said, and pulling her daughter on top of her and kissing her passionately for several minutes she said, "you know I owe you 12 years of back gifts so what can you ask for that I won't just give you."

Smiling Tammy said, "I want to throw a party; two or three nights long. I want to invite the JOHPF to a no-pajama party; would that be okay?"

Amy kissed her again and said, "Where would you be partying?"

"Different places at different times, the pool, the TXLT2 studio (they gave me permission to use it), the game room and the Mistress' private bath (Hannah said the Mistress wouldn't mind if I used it)."

"Well, we'll have to talk to Stan and Laura;" Amy said, "remember this is their house and, no matter what anyone else might say, they have the final word on what can be done in their house. But I doubt they'll refuse you. Especially if your pussy is squeezing Stan's cock into submission and you use those fantastic pussy sucking skills on Laura while we're asking."

"Talking about those fantastic pussy sucking skills," Lisa suddenly said, "you know you were sort of in the middle of something when you just left your second mommy hanging."

"Oh," Tammy suddenly said, realizing that she had pretty much abandoned Lisa when she was ready to blow; even though she was still softly pumping her hand in Lisa's pussy, it obviously wasn't doing enough to finish Lisa off. Tammy crawled back between Lisa's legs and gently biting her clit as she continued pumping, Lisa finally gave a scream and started to cum strongly, Tammy pulled her hand out of the way and before attaching her mouth to Lisa's flowing twat to drink up her second mommies offering she said, "that Heather never learned the true joy of having two mommies," and she began sucking away at Lisa's cunt.


At the breakfast at the kitchen table the next morning Stan and Laura (who seemed incredibly exhausted for having recently woken up from a good night's sleep) were talking to Tammy. Joyce was also at the table.

"So remember what we talked about in bed this morning," Stan said, "no more that nine guests."

"And remember we want a mature older teen with you at all times chaperoning, Lizzy, Mary and Ruth (when she's not watching the babies) are all willing to put in some time."

"Thanks so much for letting me do it," Tammy said, "it'll be like my first real party; thrown by me that is."

"Well enjoy yourselves," Stan said.

"Talking about having guests over," Joyce suddenly said, "would you mind very much if I had a friend over this weekend myself?"

"Joyce," Laura said almost insulted, "do you really think you have to ask us that?"

"Seeing as I am in your house, I felt it necessary," Joyce explained.

"Well try to remember that you are more than a guest here," Stan said also sounding somewhat annoyed at Joyce's question, "you're family and you don't need to ask permission to have Leo visit you." Smiling mischievously he then added, "I take it we are talking about Leo?"

"Yes, he has two weeks off also and asked me if he could come see me in Riverdale; I told him I'd talk to you about not only coming to see me, but staying with me the whole time."

"Well tell him he is very welcome," Laura said quickly, then on better consideration added, "just remind him to leave his occupation at home."

"I'll tell him that," Joyce said smiling as Lizzy entered and heading straight for Stan kneeled between his legs and consumed his cock.

Looking down a little annoyed but in no way resisting Stan added, "It will definitely be good (on my cock anyway) to have another cum supplier in the house for a while.


The rest of that day was spent in preparations for the 3 upcoming events of the next day; Tammy worked with Amy and Mary to make all final preparations for her no-pajama party to which she had invited Ellen, PC, Timmy, Tommy, Jimmy, Greg and the two newest JOHPF members Carmen Reyes and PI Ce; Joyce prepared for a visit from the first man she had seriously been attracted to in years by spending several hours talking with Laura, Betty and Lizzy (Joyce might have been a sexologist and expert in sex, but she needed a little review on having sex with a man you wanted a serious relationship with in contrast to casual sex with everyone available); finally those in Stan's office, Laura (with the help of Betty and Maggie Styles) in particular prepared for the traditional End of Reports Celebration of the next day which commemorated an end to the stress of final reports for a whole year.

Strangely enough, the two people that seemed most excited with the upcoming parties were neither JOHPF members nor worked in Stan's office, that didn't stop them from planning to be at both events anyway, and maybe even popping in on Joyce and Leo one night.

"I am so glad Patty convinced us to come out here again," Dolly said happily and leaning down she kissed Melissa several times passionately as he continued fucking her with her strap-on, "and thank you for agreeing to come also."

"Well I think we all needed an escape from Hawaii for awhile," Melissa said beyond joyous, and not only because her true love was screwing her, but because she had not seen Dolly so happy for several months.

"I don't know why we didn't just come here from the beginning though," Dolly said, "the last time I was beyond depressed," looking down and giving Melissa another kiss, "when they took you from me. Patty brought me here and though I couldn't forget you, at least I was able to not be depressed; I mean who can be depressed in this place? Let's stay here until Patty gets back okay?"

Melissa started to cum as the large dildo that had been moving in and out of her pussy for the past half hour finally started to take effect; Dolly noticed her cumming and quickly pulled out and moved down to lock her mouth on Melissa's cunt and suck furiously, gathering all the juices she could find.

On her orgasm subsiding Melissa finally said, "It is good to be here again, however we can't keep staying over here, we have Patty's house to sleep in."

Dolly looked over at a clock and said quickly, "Oh, oh we're going to be late we better take a shower fast if we want to ride to the hospital with Dr. Livingston."

Melissa noticed Dolly's hasty change of subject and decided to forget about Patty's house for a while. If Dolly was happy here, then this is where she should stay; out loud she said, "We'll drive to the hospital later, remember we have Patty's car now." Turning them around so that she was on top Melissa then said, "Time for me to wear that strap-on for a little while, take it off and pass it to me."

Around an hour and a half later Dolly and Melissa were parking in the hospital parking lot and Melissa smiled saying, "Just one more thing, remind me to get Screwball his own dog house, if we're going to be living at the Anderson house until Patty gets back he's going to need his own place; Butch already has Buster staying with him in his dog house."

Dolly grabbed Melissa and gave her an affectionate kiss right there thanking her and she was so happy as they walked into the hospital and headed for the elevators that she didn't see the man walking toward them until they almost collided. The man had been studying the newspapers classifieds.

"YOU," Dolly said angrily when she just missed crashing, "what are you doing here?"

"Well I pretty much live here," the man said bitterly, "seeing as I don't have a house to stay in and can't afford to be paying motels and hotels daily." They continued walking to the elevator together and Dolly threw him a curious look.

"Only patients, visitors and employees are allowed in the hospital," Dolly said, "why are you here?"

As the elevator finally arrived and they all stepped in Dolly pressed 17 and waited to see where the man was heading but he didn't punch any buttons and when he followed them off the elevator on the 17th floor Dolly threw Melissa a nervous look.

Understanding what Dolly was thinking Melissa said angrily to the man, "Hey, are you following us?"

"You're not worth following whore," was all the man responded before stopping in front of a room and quickly turning to look Dolly in the eyes and say angrily, "my wife is being released in one week, tell that Ana bitch not to forget what I said, if anything happens to her once out of here as a result of not having a decent place to stay I hold her responsible;" as he turned and vanished into the room Dolly just caught sight of the skeletal woman lying in a bed before the man slammed the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.