Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 3: The Love Boat

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Love Boat - TXLT2 goes international as they go on tour in Europe. Beneath the concerts, safe sex lectures and of course non-stop sex, the Anderson kids have a more pressing mission as they seek to complete a rendez-vous with the not so deceased Dr. Lewis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"So you're really not worried about the ceremony later," Sam Walters asked DD as they ate breakfast.

"Not at all, like we already explained, there's no danger of contamination once you know what to do."

"Well to tell you the truth," Maribel (who was sitting next to Sam) said, "I'm still a little nervous, but I guess you are living proof that you know what you're talking about."

"Yeah," Ru-Shen acknowledged strongly, "one year fucking an HIV positive girl and still clean as all of us; it has to be safe."

"Listen," DD asserted, "you're all going to be okay, our entire group (the Non-children, TXLT2, the Wilsons and Patty and Mom) are all going first and by the time we finish you'll all know exactly how to do it, and I hope you don't abandon Regina when we get off, she'll still need you all to show her your love on the trip back."

"Don't worry," someone promised from behind him, "I'll take care of Gina when you're gone, so long as Abby agrees to be with us every minute."

Turning DD looked annoyed at Junior and responded, "You know Jack; she's not a two for one special."

"I know," Junior agreed, "but I do love cunt juice; I can't have sex without drinking some, so I'll fuck Gina for the rest of eternity if need be, but I need someone to supply me cunt juice while I do it; that's fair isn't it?"

DD rolled his eyes a bit and said, "Well we'll talk about that later I mean for the next two weeks they're both mine anyway."

"Now who's after a two for one special," Junior demanded smiling and was about to take a seat when Vixen said, "Wait, you have to pay the fee if you want to sit here to eat."

"Pay the fee," Junior said surprised, "what fee."

"You have to give one of the servers a tip;" Harlot explained, "we voted and agreed they do a lot of extra work bringing all this food out here from the galley for us, so everyone that wants to sit and eat needs to tip them."

"Well what exactly do I tip them," Junior asked.

"Well I could sure use a cocktail break," he heard behind him, "and it looks like you're pretty ready; so what say you pour me a drink?"

Junior turned to see Janet Harris behind him carrying a large tray full of breakfast foods and looking hungrily at his erect cock; smiling he took the tray from her and put it on the table while saying, "Thank you, now don't forget your tip."

Smiling back Janet quickly dropped to her knees in front of his cock and started sucking him off, while DD and the others grabbed some of the selections from the tray she had just brought.

As everyone else at the table instantly put all their attention into either what they were eating, or what Janet was skillfully eating, DD gave a small frown as he once more remembered the one point he had not been able to yet figure out in his plan to help Regina and Abigail; how to get everyone believe in the end that they truly were still virgins.

"Owww," Hustler screamed and he held up his finger grabbing a napkin.

"What happened," DD asked worried.

"I cut myself slicing the sausages," Hustler uttered applying some pressure to his finger, "it's okay, but I guess I should have been watching the knife and not Janet's incredible blowjob." He smiled lustfully at Janet as he said this. DD in the meantime smiled as he studied Hustler's bleeding finger.


At exactly noon, everybody could be found on the main deck of the ship, they were in different groups throughout the deck, but when the TXLT2 males went to their instruments and started playing a ceremonial marching song they all stopped their individual activities to spread to either side of the deck and make room as Robert Stanford and Jack Ross carried up a chaise lounge decorated to look like an alter; they were followed by Bruce Walters and Larry Chang who were carrying a second 'alter'. These were eventually placed side by side in the center of the deck.

Next in the march were Marion Stanford and Denise Ross who were carrying the first sacrificial lamb (Abigail) between them on a stretcher and placed it on the first altar. Behind them Rene Walters and Lucy Chang were carrying the second sacrifice (Regina) which was eventually placed on the second altar.

The final participant in the march was the person that would be performing the sacrifice (DoubleD) adorned like some sort of pagan priest (though he wasn't wearing anything below the priest like head gear).

A large 10 minute hour glass had been set up at the side of the ship's edge and a bell right next to it, the two youngest Harris kids were sitting with these two things in the middle and had been given the job of official time keepers. DoubleD gave them a nod signifying he was ready to begin and Sarah turned the hour glass around to start the sand flowing and DD gave Abigail (between who's open legs he was standing) a nod as well.

He studied the pale pink interior of her open and wet cunt a few seconds but knowing there was no time for fore-play simply guided his erect cock to her damp hole and slowly began pushing it in, stretching Abby's pussy and making her groan erotically. DD stopped for a few seconds to let Abby's pussy adjust but then quickly continued forward; all around were watching expectantly. Finally DD stopped as he seemed to come upon some resistance, he looked at Abigail reassuringly and with a nod gave a quick push in and Abby gave a loud scream as DD buried himself completely in her cunt. When he was sure she was ready, he slowly began to extract his cock almost to the head, only to quickly insert it again; Abigail gave a very content moan and then a happy yelp as DD began fucking her in earnest with long thrusts in and out of her pussy. After around eight minutes he looked to the hourglass and saw the sand running out so he brought his hand to Abby's clit (having taken a second first to straighten his head gear) and rubbed it furiously with his index finger for a minute while continuing to fuck her. Suddenly, with one minute left, he completely extracted his cock; trickles of blood from her supposed de-flowering could be seen on his cock and her cunt lips and he was passed a towel which he quickly used to wipe her cunt (the white blood splattered towel was to be used as proof of her original status) before kneeling before it to wipe it and suck the juices from the apparently first vaginal orgasm of her life.

When Janet Harris rung the bell (indicating the end of the first 10 minutes) DD moved over to the second sacrifice and Hustler moved in front of the no longer virgin cunt of Abigail. Before nodding to the Harris kids, DoubleD took a moment to grab two condoms from a bag that had been placed by this second altar and doubly protect his cock; he made sure all the males watching understood what he was doing. When ready he gave the nod signifying his readiness to the Harris girls and the process began again with DD screwing Regina and Hustler drilling Abigail. DD once more made a show of breaking through Regina's supposed wall of resistance and also rubbed her clit to orgasm when just two minutes were left (his head gear seemed to want to fall off his head so he straightened it a bit again first); when just a minute was left he called for the towel to wipe the contaminated sprinkles of blood from Regina's cunt lips as he kneeled to demonstrate how Regina's clit could be safely sucked.

When the round was over DoubleD took off the head gear completely and moved over to the sacrifice's heads where he would be demonstrating how to safely feed Regina before finishing cumming in Abigail's mouth. During those 10 minutes Hustler would be pumping his protected cock in Regina's twat while Vixen was sucking Abigail to orgasm: it had been decided that all females would tongue fuck Abby and use the dildo they were wearing to fuck Regina. Two strap-ons had been separated with Regina's name for the special ceremony (and for the rest of the trip). After this round Vixen demonstrated fucking Regina safely with a strap-on showing how it still had to be condom protected: in the mean time Harlot was giving Abigail another glorious pussy sucking, running her tongue as deeply in Abby's cunt as possible and licking it's full exterior to get every drop of juice she could find in there. Vixen then became the first female to demonstrate how to safely feed Regina the first gushes of her cunt juice as Vixen came at her head, then moved over to Abigail's head so that Abby could dig deep in Vixen's cunt for the juices still inside her twat.

The Anderson girls were on line behind The Non-Children with the guys still playing some ceremonial music at the instruments, but as soon as Harlot completely finished her feeding of the sacrifices the guys joined the line in a girl/guy rotation while the Non-Children now started playing some regular music for all to enjoy. From then on when each girl finished fucking Regina she would take off the strap-on and pass it to the next girl on the line for them to be ready. After TXLT2, the Wilsons and then Ester and Patty took their turns, and when they all finished, the other passengers began to take their turn, by now any doubts they still may have had as to the safety of the procedure completely gone. The passengers didn't have to wait on line since it was decided that they would all have their turns at the sacrifices cunts in the order of their cabin numbers, meaning that Robert and Marion Stanford (cabin 2) were up first and it would eventually end with the Watson family (cabins 10 and 11). Since no one needed to be on line they were free to dance, eat and of course fuck all they wanted until their turn at the sacrifices cunts came around. TXLT2 and the Non-Children constantly switched to provide the music for the 6 hour 50 minute ritual (40 participants at 10 minutes each).


When it was finally over, several people went to their cabins for private get-togethers, while others went to rest. Only a few were still left walking around the ship; among these were the Non-Children and their brand new fan club which was made up of Jack Jr. who had promised his loyalty to Vixen's cunt for the rest of her trip; Sam Walters who declared his cock Harlot's personal property until she had to leave; Janet Harris who couldn't keep her lips off Hustler's cock and the Watson girls who were too tired to do anything more sexual, AT THE MOMENT, but were vowing to be DD's pets for the rest of the trip and forever more if they could.

The Non-Children were pretty flattered, and they definitely accepted the offers, but they made sure the other kids understood that this was just until the end of the cruise and that they all had their permanent pets waiting for them at home.

When they all made it clear that they understood they separated into their chosen pairs to have a bit more fucking fun.

DD separated to an abandoned corner of the sun deck to talk a little while with Gina and Abby; "so how do you feel," he asked smiling.

"Like we've just been fucked for almost 7 hours straight," Regina said laughing.

"In other words," Abigail added, "we feel great!"

"How is your finger," Regina asked.

"It's fine, I just used the needle I hid in that head gear to give it a quick prick before rubbing each of your clits. Nothing big, just enough to squeeze some dribbles of blood out unnoticed."

"Thanks for keeping it secret that we weren't really virgins," Abigail said, "it means a lot to us, and to our parents."

"What did you finally tell them about how you were infected," DD inquired curiously.

"We took your advice and just said we didn't know how it happened," Regina confessed, "we told them that we had been sexually active in different ways other than vaginally for years, but they knew that so it wasn't any sort of news to them since we'd been sharing drinks with them for years."

"I know they doubted that we were still virgins," Abby said, "but with those blood covered towel you handed them, no one doubts it anymore."

"Well I'm glad the plan worked, and I'm glad you two are happy," DD said leaning over and giving each of them a kiss.

"You know," Regina said suddenly feeling horny again, "my cunt has rested enough it could sure use another hot cock up it a while."

"Mine still needs a little rest," Abby admitted, "though it wouldn't mind a soothing tongue massaging it inside and out."

Smiling DD went over to the chaise lounge Regina had been using and grabbing two condoms from the bag still next to it laid down with his protected cock pointing straight up. Regina went over and mounting him began bouncing up and down as she let his cock once more penetrate her cunt to the deepest of depths and luxuriated in the feeling of his cock going in and out or her, stretching her pussy to the fullest. Abigail went over and mounting his face began to moan as she felt his tongue instantly begin to explore her hot tunnel and wipe the inner walls of her twat soothingly.

"Now this feels fantastic," DD thought to himself loving both how Gina's pussy muscles squeezed his cock and the delicious taste of Abby at the same time.


In their cabin John and Debbie were fucking in the missionary position after several hours straight of doggy, cowgirl and bedside bravado.

"How long have we been at it," Debbie whispered a little tired from under John.

"I'm not sure but I think it's been a day and a half since that virgin sacrifice," John said pumping his cock several times in Debbie's swollen cunt. Leaning down he kissed her a few more times and then dropping his head a bit lower started once more sucking and nibbling at her sensitive and still very erect boobs.

Debbie started to cum strongly and loudly again (they didn't even try to guess how many times that was anymore) she shook the entire bed violently for several minutes and John pulled out of her cunt and quickly moved down to lock his mouth on Debbie's flowing cunt where he had another gallon of Debbie juice to revitalize him and keep him going strong.

When Debbie's orgasm subsided she said, "I think my cunt definitely needs another break," and pulling her knees up to her shoulders said, "But this hole says he hasn't been visited nearly enough times yet."

John smiled and rapidly stood up pulling Debbie down so that her open and very exposed asshole was at the edge of the bed and he instantly pushed his cock in to continue his pumping. He loved the control Debbie had over her anal muscles and he suddenly wondered why he didn't visit this hole more often.

"John," Debbie suddenly said a little seriously, "what do you think about Patty asking Ana to marry her, and Lana pretty much proposing to Katrina; not to mention that Ron and Hannah are pretty much all but married already?"

John pumped Debbie's ass a few more times and then leaning down had their tongues dance together a few minutes before saying, "I hope them all luck in making their dreams come true; but I also recognize that those dreams are still a while away and they shouldn't in anyway put their current lives in hold waiting for the completion of those dreams."

Debbie frowned a little and said, "So you think it was too early for them to be proposing marriage?"

Smiling John said, "I didn't say that; that they proposed was an act of faith; a beautiful one that shows their hopes to always be able to be together."

Looking at him through glazed eyes Debbie asked, "Do you have faith and hopes that we'll always be together?"

John gave her a wry smile and pulling his cock out of her ass said, "Do you think you can stand for a few minutes?" He gave her a hand as he said this and helped her up.

Once on her feet Debbie watched confused as John went over to the bedside table and getting something came back and dropping on his knees in front of Debbie swirled his tongue once more in her pussy for a minute or two before finally pulling out and saying, "Debbie Wilson will you marry me as soon as we graduate high school?" He held a small ring box up to her and opening showed that it had a diamond engagement ring in it.

Debbie looked at the ring and grabbing it to study it closer finally said, "John, this is real, this must have cost a fortune."

"So do you accept it," John asked smiling.

Debbie instantly slipped it on her finger and said, "Yes, yes of course I do!"

John instantly stood and they once more locked lips for a long time until finally needing to breath they separated and John said, "Now what say we drink a toast to true love," and pulling Debbie back on the bed they fell into a 69 to share another drink and as John's cock finally exploded in Debbie's mouth she thought as she looked once more at the ring now on her finger, "Oh yes, Debbie Anderson, I'm going to be so happy, and so full of cum."


"Okay," Marion Stanford exclaimed to all the passengers that were once more gathered on the sun deck, "now we've been at sea for 5 or 6 days and we still don't see enough mixing between all the passengers."

"You mean enough mixing between the adults and the teens don't you Mom," Cassandra asked.

"Yeah," Maribel agreed, "if you would just join in on some of our games now and then you might win one of the prizes."

"Well," Marion said going over to where something was hidden under a blanket, "since it takes a game to get a little action out of you," she pulled off the blanket to reveal what looked like a slot machine. Everyone gathered closer around it with interest.

"Are those the names of everyone on this ship," John asked studying the bottom panel of the slot machine which had 5 rows of 10 buttons with a name typed next to almost every button.

"That it is young man," Marion said, "and as you can see at the moment every name is available except for the Captain's and his wife who are both on duty. Everyone observed that except for Henry and Josie, every other name was currently lit up, their two names were darkened.

"So how does it work," Ron asked.

"Well why don't you CUM up and be the first to demonstrate it," Marion said.

Ron went up to the machine with a curious look and maybe even a bit of a nervous look. He then asked as he stood next to the machine, "so what do I do?"

"First press the button next to your name to identify yourself and activate the machine," Marion said.

Ron did just that and as he pressed the button two things happened, first his name was darkened signifying it would not be available for a while, and the three windows of the slot machine which had been darkened and blank up to this moment lit up and each had something written in it; these were: "PARTNER", "POSITION OF 1ST MO", and "MINUTES".

After reading what each window had written Ron said, "So I take it I just pull this handle to test my luck," and without waiting for an answer he grabbed the slot machines handle and pulled it down. All the windows began spinning like a regular slot machine and he saw all the available names spinning in the first window, with most known positions spinning by in the second and numbers from 1 to 120 in the last. When all windows finally stopped the windows read, "LUCY", "Spread-Eagle", "25". Ron noticed that Lucy Chang's name was now darkened out like his making her unavailable.

Noticing Ron's look Marion explained, "In 25 minutes both names will be available again. Now you two better hurry, you don't have all day to reach that first cum you know."

Ron smiled looking over at Lucy Chang and said, "Well Mrs. Chang, it looks like we have a date, will you cum with me?"

Lucy smiled and said, "absolutely, and the name is Lucy, if you ever call me Mrs. Chang again I'll bite your cock off the next time it's in my mouth!"

Several people laughed as Ron guided Lucy to some mats on the sun deck's floor which would be more comfortable for the spread-eagle position than a chaise lounge.

Marion in the meantime said, "So who is next to try their luck?"

Lana quickly stepped up and after pressing the button by her name pulled the handle and ended up with "Belinda Watson in a 69 for 30 minutes"

After several more had tried their luck Katrina spun and ended up with a "Choose 3 Available Names" in the first window, "Tri-Roast" in the Second and "120" in the last.

"Wow," Marion said, "our first jackpot winner!" She then said. Press any three available buttons and go for a 2 hour triple penetration." Wanting to feel nothing but the biggest available real tools, Katrina chose Robert Stanford, Jack Ross Sr. and Jeremy Watson as her prizes and led them to the mats where she had Jeremy lie on her back and she mounted him enjoying the feeling as his very large and very thick piece of dark meat split her pussy in half as it traveled up the wet hole. When she was completely lying on Jeremy she took a few minutes to kiss him passionately as she let her cunt adjust to his incredible rod. Finally she signaled Robert to start inserting his cock in her ass and once more began enjoying that glorious feeling of being split open, this time from the rear. This was a little more painful (not that she in any way minded) and Jeremy pumped her cunt a few times to relax her as Robert fought to get past her anus and deep into her hot tight rectum. After a while both cocks were completely in her and as she felt Robert kissing the back of her neck and she kissed Jeremy some more, she felt finally ready to go for it and nodding they both began to pump her holes simultaneously and she almost died of pure joy. There was only one thing missing and she screamed out for Jack to come fill her mouth and as he did she began to suck and suck his cock licking it from the balls to the head and back down again on either side, "God I love cock," Katrina thought, "not as much as I love my Queen's cunt of course, but God I could live filled this way!" As she thought that she began having her first of what would prove to be many uncountable orgasms during that two hour session."

As people finished their time together and their names once more became available on the slot machine, they would be paired off with other people and in different positions throughout the rest of that entire day.


That evening Ana returned to her cabin somewhat tired and found that Patty was already in bed.

"Patty," Ana said a little annoyed, "what are you doing in here alone? I was looking for you earlier to be my partner in the cum drinking race and you were nowhere to be found."

Patty gave Ana a smile and said, "I was a little exhausted after that slot machine game and came down to rest. So who did you end up partnering with in the race?"

"Marie Walters, she has an incredible art for muff-diving, but of course in the end Ron and Hannah ended up winning."

"Hannah bled Ron for all he had to offer ehhh," Patty asked amused.

"Him and every other male and female on deck; she's still at it by the way. And since you weren't up there you owe me a couple of gallons of Patty juice." On saying that Ana jumped on the bed and dove between Patty's legs sucking her pussy with a vengeance; digging deep into Patty's hot hole and at times pulling out to suck Patty's clit and pump several fingers in her twat. After several minutes of this Ana's mouth was filling with the Patty juice she desired as Patty shook and shook while moaning and screaming erotically in a powerful orgasm.

After allowing Patty to rest a few minutes Ana climbed on her and laying flat over her began kissing her for some time.

"Did Debbie show you her new ring," Patty said suddenly breaking the kiss and looking a little upset (though still shining blissfully).

"Who didn't she show it to," Ana answered with a laugh. She then noticed the look on Patty's face and said, "Patty what's wrong, if it's that John got Debbie a ring and Lana got one for Katrina don't worry about it; I know I'll have a ring on my finger soon enough."

"It's not that," Patty remarked, "it's that that ring must have cost John a fortune. Seeing it made me remember something Harry Fuller mentioned to me when I first got back to Riverdale. He said that your family is rich and getting richer every day, I was wondering what he meant by that?"

"Oh," Ana said, "well yeah, you know that both Mom and Dad work and make good money; the truth though is that the Psycho and Computer King have been working together for some time to invest all our money and make it grow exponentially as they say."

"They've been investing," Patty questioned confused.

"Yeah, they started off with just $10,000 each from Mom's, Dad's and the bands personal accounts each and have really made it grow. The band has close to $100,000 in their account right now. I can't even guess what the family is worth right now."

"Wow," Patty said unable to hide a bit of depression behind her eyes, "I'm glad you're all doing so great."

"However," Ana said with a bit of understanding, "as much money as the family gets, I personally will always need you around for every last thing. Like right now, my cunt and butt are just full of cock cream, how would I get it cleaned out without you here at my side?" After giving Patty another kiss Ana climbed to sit on her face where Patty instantly began to drain Ana's cunt of all the creams and juices in it. "You see Patty, we're going to be fine," Ana moaned, "just fine."

When she was totally clean (cunt and butt) Ana turned and lay flat on Patty again; she noticed Patty still looked a little down and said, "What's wrong?"

"I was just wondering how my parents are doing, not to mention Dolly and Melissa," Patty confessed.

"Hey, remember," Ana said annoyed, "you're on this trip to take a vacation from all that for a while so there's no need to be thinking of it. In a few days we'll see if we can't use that giant screen they have stored in the crew's quarters to set up a meeting with everybody and find out how things are going, but for now you have one thought and one thought only, understand!"

"And what thought is that," Patty asked amused.

"Make Ana cum and cum and cum!" As Ana said this she jumped off Patty and going to a bag pulled out a harness with a large dildo attached and taking it back to Patty said, "so put this on and start making me cum!"

Laughing Patty grabbed the strap-on and said, "Yes Master!"


A few days later a dozen of the older teens (TXLT2 included) were gathered at the card table in the smaller sun deck and trying to think of a game to play. Cassandra Stanford had two or three decks of the special sexual command cards and joining them all and shuffling said, "Why don't we just play 'Fish for Sex'."

"Fish for Sex," Lana said amused, "sounds fun, but how do you play it?"

Julia Ross giggled and said, "Haven't you ever played 'Go Fish'?"

"'Go Fish' I've played," Ron said, "'Fishing for Sex' I haven't." Then on thinking a second he added looking at John and Don, "Well unless you count that big catch we had at last years camping trip."

"Now that was 'fishing for sex'," John agreed.

Looking annoyed Lana said, "So Cassandra you were telling us about this game you want to play."

"Well like Julia said if you've played 'Go Fish' you already know more or less how to play the game. I'll just deal each of you three cards and you instantly remove any pairs, they're out of the game unfortunately, everyone will be left with at least one card though. We then go counter clockwise spinning the spinner—" she suddenly realized they didn't have any spinner and said, "—oh Leonard can you bring us a 12 number spinner and while you're at it bring us a grand prize spinner as well." As Len Harris instantly went to get what was asked for Cassandra continued saying, "Anyway the person spins the spinner and asks the person who's number it falls on for a card in their hand, if the person has it they give it to the person that spun and that person thanks them by doing what the card says to them. If they do not have the card they tell the person to 'Go Fish' the person then fishes for a card and if he gets a match with any card he has he once more spins the spinner and performs what the card says on the person whose number comes up."

As Leonard returned with the spinners Ana asked, "so what about that grand prize you mentioned."

Cassandra grabbed one of the spinners and showed everyone that it was divided into six parts, 'suckfest', 'gang-bang', 'anal gang-bang', 'double play', 'triple play' and '5 for 1'; Cassandra then explained saying, "the first to lose all his card wins the right to spin this."

"Cool," Hannah said looking lustfully at the words 'anal gang-bang', "let's play now!"

"Okay," Cassandra said dealing the cards and putting the pile that was left scattered in the center of the table, as she did so she assigned everyone numbers starting with Hannah on her left to herself; "remember your numbers everyone. Hannah you go first."

Hannah grabbed the spinner that was handed to her, she had three cards in her hand (only Lana, Julia and Thomas had instantly had pairs to discard) and spinning got an eleven. To Thomas she said, "Can we have a 'FUCK'.

"I'd love to," Thomas said smiling and looking at his single card, "but not right now, 'Go Fish'."

Hannah smiled back at him and picking a card from the pile in the center pulled out one from her hand and showed that they both said, 'Hand Job' she then spun the spinner again and it landed on nine (Marie Walters' number).

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.