Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 2: The Swinging Family Sea Convention

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Swinging Family Sea Convention - TXLT2 goes international as they go on tour in Europe. Beneath the concerts, safe sex lectures and of course non-stop sex, the Anderson kids have a more pressing mission as they seek to complete a rendez-vous with the not so deceased Dr. Lewis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Stan, Laura," Someone screamed running quickly to where the Anderson family had just stepped out of the TXLT2 tour mobile for their final goodbyes. The entire party turned as a red-haired bombshell reached the party and getting to Laura squeezed her in a bear hug and kissed her on the cheek repeatedly.

"Hi Josie," Laura said when the vice grip she was in was finally loosened. "How are you?"

"Fantastic love, I'd love to show you just how fantastic, we're going to be delayed around an hour to an hour and a half. The main group that's leaving had a small accident on the road and they have to change a tire on their bus before they can continue to here."

"Hi Josie," Stan said from behind her, "Where's Henry?"

"He'll be down in a minute he was giving some final instructions to the new crew. We have a family of 5 this year working for us; with 23 passengers besides your kids group we'll need a lot of help."

"23 passengers," Amy said as she went over to hug Josie, "wow is there some party or something?"

"Family Convention actually;" Josie explained leaning over and giving Amy a kiss. She then went over to Lisa and Betty to give them hugs and kisses as well.

Until now TXLT2 had been busy waving goodbyes and throwing kisses to the rest of the town's people that had showed up to give them a warm goodbye. They now however stopped in front of the entrance to the Aphrodite's Pleasure and seeing Henry Carter coming down with three teenaged kids between the ages of 14 and 17 Ron said, "Hello Captain, Permission to come aboard Sir."

Henry smiled at the Anderson and Wilson kids and made a polite bow toward Patty and Esther he then told the kids with him, "Take them to cabins 12 through 16," to the group he said, "all your luggage as well as those special packages are in cabin 16 at the moment." He gave them all another bow and headed to where Josie was once more talking with Stan and Laura.

On seeing him Stan smiled and said, "Henry, how are you?"

"Okay the cruise business has really been booming since we got this new ship, but this trip will be a real test for us."

"Josie was just telling us about the family convention," Stan said smiling, "I hear a lot of the passengers are teenagers, I guess the fine print was dropped for this trip."

Henry smiled at Stan but didn't say a word.

"Why don't you show us this bus," Josie said, "you were talking about it last year and it sounded so amazing, I'd especially like to see that BED room you were mentioning."

Laura smiled and said, "Come on in, you too Henry, I hear you have some time to kill."

Henry looked over Laura's incredible body and said, "Didn't you recently have some babies, you look as amazing as ever?"

As Laura and Stan led the Carter's inside, Dolly and Melissa were giving Patty, Ana and the rest a final goodbye hug and kiss as they boarded the ship. "Remember," Patty said, "I want to know about any change whatsoever in Mom and Dad's condition."

"Don't worry Patty, we'll take care of things," Dolly promised.

The group then followed the three teens (1 boy and 2 girls all obviously siblings) onto the boat and once on top gave a final wave to all the town's people as they disappeared inside.

"Well, I guess we better get back in the tour mobile," Dolly said walking up to where, Pietro, Betty, Amy, Lisa and Joyce were standing.

"Apparently we have been locked out," Pietro said more amused than upset.

"What do you mean," Melissa asked, "looking curiously at the bus door, why is it closed?"

"I've a feeling someone wants to give some old friends some warmer welcomes," Lisa said smiling, and looking around she said, "Hey there's Harry Fuller, he's in his van. Why don't we go get a ride back home and leave old friends alone to their reunions?"

"We do have to get back to work," Amy said to Pietro.

"Yes it is best for us to go on ahead," Pietro agreed, "It may be a good while before they are ready to CUM out."

The group including Joyce Livingston then walked to where Harry was standing by his van talking to Jennifer and Maria Ramos and Lisa talked to him about the ride. Quickly nodding Harry waved them into his 15 passenger van.


Once aboard ship TXLT2's party were silently directed down to the cabins where they were told they could use the last 5 cabins any way they wished; Ron and Hannah, Patty and Ana and John and Debbie and quickly claimed the 3 single couple cabins among these: 12, 14 and 15 respectively; Don and Jason with Lana and Katrina agreed to share cabin 13 which was a two couple cabin and Esther headed directly to cabin 16 to check on the special packages. Once in their respective cabins they all celebrated their boarding properly.


"Charley, Cathy this is a surprise," Josie said as she walked into the BED room of the tour mobile. She quickly went over to the couple and gave them both passionate kisses. Everyone was naked again since Stan, Laura, Henry and Josie had all instantly stripped in Section One of the bus and Charley and Cathy had never bothered putting anything on (they knew they would not be leaving the tour mobile when it parked); because of this therefore as Josie kissed Cathy their bare tits instantly meshed together and Josie made sure their hard nipples rubbed furiously together for some time (sending electricity to every part of their body) before moving on to kiss Charley who she grabbed by his erect cock and slowly masturbated as she kissed.

"There's going to be a delay in their departure," Laura explained to Cathy, "we therefore have a while to get together and talk about old times." Laura winked at Cathy as she said this.

Cathy smiled and going over to Henry said, "Well hi Henry, it's so good to see you, have you been taking care of my old ship?" She then dropped to her knees in front of his very prominent hard-on and said, "okay, that's enough talk, now let's really get together," and she devoured his cock and started sucking furiously, she pulled him down as she continued sucking and soon had him laying down, Laura instantly took advantage of Henry's new position to sit on his face and let him start exploring her pussy with his tongue.

Josie watched Cathy in action and said, "Now that makes me hungry and bending down caught Charley's cock in her mouth and as she sucked, rimmed and licked his tool (occasionally giving his balls a light squeeze), she gave a yelp around it on feeling her ass suddenly speared from behind.

"It definitely is good to see you again," Stan said as he pumped his 9 inches into Josie's rear.

On the other side of the room Cathy now released Henry's cock from her mouth and quickly mounted him facing Laura and as she hopped up and down (penetrating her own pussy more deeply with every hop), squeezing Henry's cock with her vaginal muscles, Henry gave a loud and content moan into Laura's cunt.

"So how did the two of you escape from the paparazzi this time," Laura asked Cathy with a blissful smile. It was a question that had been previously asked them but had not truly been answered.

"We purchased the house across the street from ours," Cathy said luxuriating in the feel of a hard cock traveling in and out of her pussy, "We had a hidden tunnel built from our basement to the basement of that house (it was Lisa's idea and she headed up the project) we simply walked out the back door of what we now call our 'Get-Away' house."

"Sounds smart," Josie said releasing Charley's cock, "and talking about using tunnels," she gave Charley a push back and he let himself fall back onto the giant mattress that made up this sections entire floor and Josie quickly lay flat on him (without ever extracting Stan's cock from her butt), "I have a tunnel that is dying to be used."

"I'll use that tunnel any day," Charley said smiling and instantly impaled her hot leaking red twat and started pumping in rhythm with Stan's cock which was still pumping in Josie's ass.

"Want to switch a while," Cathy asked Laura, noting how she was enviously watching Henry's pole travel in and out of her cunt.

"Definitely," Laura said smiling and quickly got up to trade places with Cathy. As Laura sat on his cock letting it travel to the depths of her hot dripping pussy, Cathy sat on Henry's face and once she felt his tongue deep in her wet hole she lay flat on him so that she could lick his cock as it traveled in and out of Laura, every now and then licking all the way up Laura's slit and every now and then locking her lips on Laura's clit.

After 45 minutes of non-stop fucking, the guys finally allowed themselves to cum (they had all decided to use their own wives twats as cum dumps) and once the women were filled they all formed a daisy chain of mouths on cocks or cunts to get everybody cleaned up at once.


"I can't believe we are really doing it," Debbie said excitedly as she laid at the edge of the bed her legs over John's shoulder and his cock pumping in her pussy, cunt juice flowing all around it.

"Umm—Debbie my love, we have been doing it for almost two years, since the first day we met."

Debbie through him an annoyed look and said, "I am talking, as I'm sure you know, about going to Europe."

"Oh that," John said, "well is that really more exciting than what we are doing now?"

"John honey, we will be doing what we are doing now in the Eiffel Tower, the gondolas of Venice, Buckingham Palace—"

"I'm not too sure they'll actually let us do this in those places," he leaned down and bit the nipple of one of her boobs and then moved up to lock lips with her and as they kissed strongly Debbie started cumming and cumming as John continued pumping his cock harder and harder into her beautiful pussy. Feeling he wanted to cum, and not wanting Debbie leaking cum all over the ship, YET, John pulled out violently and letting Debbie's legs drop climbed on the bed and presented his cock to her mouth; she sucked it in and he allowed himself to explode and she instantly began to drink happily as her cheeks puffed out and deflated with every blow from John's cock and every swallow she took.

When they were finished they lay side by side to catch their breath a second and Debbie finally asked mischievously, "but we're at least going to try to do in all those places aren't we?"

"Oh yes," John said, "we are definitely going to try; we do need some good pictures to take back with us after all."


Ana and Patty were inaugurating their cabin's bed with a 69, they had stripped the second they got in and just jumped in bed together. After several mutual orgasms Patty separated from Ana long enough to say, "You know Sugar you haven't mentioned that you find anything different about me."

Ana didn't say a word she just kept sucking and sucking at Patty's pussy and refused to take her tongue out of Patty's hot wet hole.

Patty was both flattered and peeved by Ana's ignoring of her statement; she decided though to just continue enjoying the pussy sucking she was getting and to continue enjoying Ana's sugary sweet juices for the moment.

When neither of the two could take another orgasm, at the moment, Ana finally turned around and lying on Patty locked lips with her and said, "sorry I couldn't talk before, but I was sucking the most beautiful and smooth bald pussy I've ever encountered and there was just no way I could bring myself to separate my mouth from it at the time."

Patty smiled and after kissing Ana a little more said, "So I take it you like it?"

Without answering Ana instantly turned around and once more dove into Patty's hot box to suck, lick, chew and just plain eat Patty completely up. Patty gave a small scream as she started once more cumming violently and thought to herself, "Well I guess she answered my question."


Lana and her Wild Kat were also in a 69, but they had only been sucking each other's clits since their holes were being put to good use by the other couple in their cabin.

"How's Katrina's pussy today," Don asked Jason as Jason pumped rapidly into Katrina's number 1 love hole.

"Hot, juicy, tight and just plain in need of being fucked," Jason said, "how about the Queen's butt?"

Don gave Lana's ass some more deep thrusts and said, "Beautiful, like always."

"Damn," Jason said pulling out of Katrina's pussy for a few seconds and bringing his cock up to stuff in Lana's mouth. "I can't believe we'll be sleeping with these two for the next 2 weeks."

Don threw him a sour look and said, "Hey you sound more excited about sharing the bed with your sister and sister-in-law than with me."

"No way Don Love," Jason said, "but you can't tell me that the thought of 2 weeks in bed with these 2 doesn't get you extra hard."

As she sucked Jason's cock Lana brought three fingers from her hand to Katrina's pussy and started pumping them wildly in and out; with the other hand she was jacking off Katy's super clit like she would a penis. On the other side Katrina moaned loudly around Lana's clit and moved to stuff her tongue in the Queen's cunt and as she swirled her tongue around it her tongue was quickly joined by Don's cock which had just been pulled out of Lana's butt. Katrina started licking and sucking Don's cock as much as Lana's pussy as she started to orgasm again. Jason pulled out of Lana's mouth and allowed Lana to attach her mouth to Katy's cunt lips as she pulled her fingers out. Jason then dropped his cock a little lower and Katrina started to cum even harder into Lana's mouth as she felt Jason's cock spear her anus and start pumping furiously deep in her rectum. Lana now started to cum strongly once more herself as she felt both Don's cock and Katrina's tongue working non-stop in her twat Don suddenly pulled out of Lana completely leaving Katrina sole possession and he jumped in bed next to them and Jason instantly did the same pulling out of Katrina and jumping into a 69 with Don. Soon all four were cumming in the mouth of their true lover and when after the incredible orgasm that they all had passed, they just lay spent on one another and speaking for the first time since she got in the cabin Lana said, "Welcome aboard everyone; and think, this was only the beginning."


As soon as Ron and Hannah had gotten into their cabin they, like all the others, had stripped and looked to inaugurate their bed. Ron had grabbed Hannah by the hair and pulled her over his legs on the bed and started by giving her a strong and powerful spanking until Hannah was cumming non-stop anointing the bed with her juices. Ron then tossed her on her back and buried his cock violently in her pussy and was still pumping like a mad man after 45 minutes.

"Oh Master, Master that is so beautiful, oh please go deeper, harder OHHHHH—" Hannah screamed as she started to shake and shake; Ron used this powerful orgasm of Hannah's to pull out of her twat, turn her around and dig his cock into her ass where he continued his aggressive fucking knowing that his pet was loving every second of this treatment and vowing to make these next two weeks on ship an experience she would never forget.


Esther walked into cabin 16 and smiled as she observed her two sons plunging their cocks into the twats of her two daughters. She noticed that Both Vixen and Harlot's pussies as well as their asses were already overflowing with cum. "Well I guess you haven't had much to do since you were unpacked," she said smiling.

Surprised to hear anyone else in the room (the kids had all been deeply concentrated on their present activities) they turned (without stopping what they were doing) and smiled at Esther.

"Hi Mom," DD said, actually intensifying the fucking he was giving Vixen.

"Mom;" Harlot said happily "get out of those clothes and CUM join us."

"Yeah Mom," Hustler said, "I think these two can use a little break."

Stripping quickly Esther went over to the bed and said, "I don't know if they really need a break, but they definitely can use a cleaning." Lying on the bed she said, "Come on Harlot; let Mommy clean you out."

Harlot separated from her brother's cock and climbed to land her over-used little hole on her Mother's mouth; Esther instantly began sucking her clean of all the cream and juices found in her. Hustler in the meantime aimed his abandoned cock for his mother's pussy and started pumping strongly. Vixen, who was still getting screwed by DD, leaned over and finding her sister's rosebud began licking and suctioning it clean of the cream found there; this extra attack made Harlot give a scream and start flowing rapidly into her Mom's eagerly sucking mouth.

"Hey Mom," DD said suddenly, "have we told you lately that we love you?"


Ron awoke suddenly when he heard a bell ringing very loudly, he looked up and saw that his pet had also woken up and he gave her cunt several thrusts as well as a passionate kiss. Where the ringing had come from didn't matter, not even where he was, all that mattered was that he was there with his Hannah.

Suddenly though a message was heard over the loud-speaker and he remembered that where he was, was on the Aphrodite's Pleasure, both he and his pet had had so much welCUM aboard sex that they had passed out. He didn't doubt everyone else was in the same condition.

"I'm sure everyone is a little tired at the moment, God knows I am, but if everyone could just pass by the galley at the moment we need to have an important meeting before we ship off."

"Oh no," Hannah said looking a little depressed, "you have to take your glorious beautiful cock out of me now don't you?" She looked like she wanted to cry.

Giving her a few more pumps and another kiss Ron said, "Don't worry; it'll be back before you know it."

He heard a lot of movement in the hall outside and said, "Sounds like a lot more people than just us, the other passengers must be aboard now; I wonder how long we've been out?"

Getting Hannah to hesitantly abandon his cock and get up, they looked for their clothes and quickly headed for the door. Outside he looked surprised and somewhat confused by the crowd of people heading up to the galley.

"Wow," he heard someone say behind him, "where did all these people come from?"

Turning around he saw Don, Lana, Katrina and Jason stepping out of their cabin and he said, "I take it you have all been out for a while also?"

"Who hasn't," John said as he and Debbie stumbled out of their cabin still apparently a bit blissfully dazed.

"There sure seem to be a lot of kids," Lana said observing the many teens ahead of them.

Esther came out of her cabin and she hung a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on it as she studied everyone and said, "Someone better knock on Patty and Ana's door. I bet you anything they are still out."

Lana went over to cabin 14 and after knocking a while without getting any response she just opened it and walked in to find Ana laying on top of Patty; they were wearing one of their famous double sided dildos and Ana's mouth was locked around Patty's boob; Lana giggled a little when she realized that even though she was obviously passed out, Ana's mouth was still sucking contently on the boob like a little baby. Patty by the way was pumping an index finger in and out of Ana's ass.

Hannah entered and said, "It almost seems a crime to have to wake them up."

"Yeah," Lana agreed, "but they have to get up so—" going over to Ana and shaking her a bit, "Ana come on we have to get to the galley now."

"I'm already eating," Ana mumbled from around the fleshy treat she was enjoying and just remained as she was.

After trying a bit more without any success in getting either Patty or Ana to truly move Lana said angrily to Hannah, "Well do something sis."

Hannah walked over to Ana and grabbing one of her boobs between her lips, bit down hard on the nipple and Ana screamed loudly as she started to cum, her eyes shooting open. Patty's eyes also had shot open when Ana gave a painful thrust into her pussy as a result of waking up so suddenly; the thrust was so painful that it actually triggered another orgasm in Patty as well.

As they started to come to their senses both Ana and Patty realized the girls were in the cabin with them and Ana said, "Hey this is a private cabin!"

"Well there's a public meeting upstairs right now and everyone has to be there so come on already," Lana said.

"Don't worry," Hannah said, "like my master told me, you'll be back together before you know it."


As more and more people began arriving at the galley, Josie suddenly said, "Umm, you know what everybody, it looks like it'll be a bit crowded, I think it will be better to move this meeting to the sun deck, come on everyone and I apologize for the inconvenience."

Once everyone had finally been gathered at the Sun Deck, TXLT2 and their group took a good look around them at all the people (more teens than adults) with them.

After giving his speech on maritime law, safety at sea and proper lifeboat and life jacket usage Henry said, "And now I want to truly welcome you all aboard, and I want to introduce all the crew. For those that didn't catch it I'm Henry Carter, the captain and this," he said holding out his arm toward Josie, "is my wife and the cook, Josie." He then pointed out the family of 5 standing next to him (this included the three teens that had originally escorted TXLT2's party aboard), "This is the Harris Family, Samuel, Jaclyn, Leonard, Sarah and Janet," the family, all with bright red hair, gave a polite bow to everyone and Henry added, "Samuel is my first mate and Jaclyn is the entertainment coordinator for the trip, she was able to book two very good bands for your entertainment out, on the way back we'll be joined by a European band."

"Wow," John whispered to Ron, "a band exchange."

"Now there are way too many to try and learn everyone's name instantly," Henry said, "but I do just want to check the passenger manifest and confirm that everyone is aboard as well as confirm the age of the minors and we will set sail in 20 minutes." He took out a piece of paper and called, "Stanford family, party of four 2 girls ages 17 and 15; you'll be in cabins 2 and 3;" a tall man raised his hand and pointing out his family, all of which had very black hair, nodded that all was correct. "The Ross Family four members, one boy 14 and one girl 16; you'll be in cabins 4 and 5;" another man gave an acknowledging bow and whispered something to his children. "The Walters family party of 5, one boy 13 and two girls 15 and 17; cabins 6 and 7 are yours." A brown haired man waved and indicated the four other members of his family, all blonds. "The Chang family four passengers, two girls ages 15 and 16; cabins 8 and 9;" a very hot looking oriental man and his wife gave a bow while indicating his two daughters. "Finally," Henry said, "the Watson family 5 members, two girls age 14 and one boy age 16; you'll be in cabins 10 and 11."As an afro-American family gave a wave of understanding Henry finished saying. "You'll get to meet the bands we've booked and those with them at their first concert as soon as we pass into international waters, for now I'll just confirm that they are all aboard and are in cabins 12 through 16:" Ana (as band leader) nodded her confirmation of this and Henry said, "Okay then, you can all go back to what you were doing before I interrupted all of you and as soon as we clear into international waters in around two hours we'll meet here again to officially open your convention. By the way, the sun deck is open for anyone that wants to get in some good afternoon sun; so have a good time everyone."


Everybody quickly headed back to their cabins; the majority to continue where they left off, but some actually went to find some bathing suits and head back up to the sun deck. Ana gathered all of TXLT2 and the Wilsons in cabin 16 and said, "You all heard that; the first concert is in just over 2 hours, we better start setting up our equipment."

"Well what about our equipment," DD said, "we're on before you but we can't go up yet to set it up."

"We'll take care of it for you," Jason said nodding to Debbie and Katrina.

"Can you believe that with all the great cruises our folks have been on with the Carters we end up on some sort of a family cruise," Lana said a little disgusted.

"I was dying to get up there and start sunning in the nude," Katrina said a little upset.

"Well we still have the trip back," Ron said, "that's a private trip."

"Yeah," John said glumly, "it's also almost 3 months away."

"Well come on," Ana said, lets start getting this equipment up there."

"How about we change into something more comfortable first," Hannah asked, "I mean we are going to be on the sun deck, we might as well stay up there when we finish setting everything up.

"Good idea Sis," John said and to Debbie he added, "But don't worry honey, we will get back to what we were doing before."

"We better," Debbie said firmly and stepped out to get her bathing suit."


An hour and a half later all the equipment for the two bands had been set up in a corner of the sun deck, there was also a small podium to the side, TXLT2 was scattered among several of the other passengers on lounge chairs and chaise lounges and recliners soaking up the afternoon sun. The ship had actually been speeding along the waters for some time and it was obvious that the Carters wanted to get into those international waters sooner rather than later.

TXLT2 and the Wilsons tried talking with some of the other teens but they kept getting the feeling that there was something they weren't being told.

"You're Ana aren't you," the oldest Stanford girl said, "my name is Cassandra and this is my sister Maribel; we've been fans of TXLT2 since the beach extravaganza two years ago."

"So you're family is from Riverdale," Ana questioned with a bit of confusion as to how she would not know this hot tasty morsel of a girl if she was from her home town.

"We were," Maribel said, "we moved soon after, we live in Upstate New York now."

"Actually," Cassandra said, "everyone on this ship CUMS from Riverdale. This cruise is listed as a convention of the Return to Eden Club, but it is actually a reunion of old members."

Ana smiled as she caught the stress on the word CUMS and said, "Really, what's the Return to Eden Club; I've never heard of it?"

Cassandra gave a wicked smile and winked at Lana, who was standing next to Ana, and said, "That's because it was broken up when a similar and much more popular club was formed."

Lana smiled back at her and said, "Well we are going to have to cum together later and talk a little about clubs."

"Oh we will definitely be cumming together, probably a lot sooner than you might think," and on saying that Cassandra winked at Lana again and said, "mind if I have a taste," and before Lana could answer she stuck her finger under the strip of cloth that was the front of Lana's g-string bikini bottom and straight up her cunt swirling it around a few times to get it good and wet. She then pulled it out with a pop from Lana's pussy and brought it straight to her mouth to suck off.

"How does she taste," Maribel asked her sister excitedly.

"Delicious, you're going to love her."

For some reason the Orgasm Queen turned completely red with embarrassment and Ana said, "Lana, are you blushing?"

"Umm—"Lana said suddenly catching herself, "no it's that I got a little too much sun."

"Would you like me to put some sun tan lotion on you," Cassandra asked looking deep in her eyes.

"No, thanks, but I will talk to you a little more, later," and she turned away in time to see Josie coming up and going over to the podium.

"Good news everyone, we are now in international waters and we would like everybody up here in the sun deck now to officially begin this cruise. (It was obvious that her message was being broadcast to all the cabins). Before long everybody was once more making their way up to the sun deck and once they all (even the Non-Children) were up there Josie continued saying: "I want to leave you all with Marion Stanford."

A woman who was obviously Cassandra's mother stepped up to the podium and said, "I want to thank you all for coming to our Return To Eden Reunion, and I want to thank you all even more for the CUMMING you will be doing over this next month. The only bad thing I can think about the time we'll have together is that we will only be able to have TXLT2 with us for half of the journey so I think we will have to squeeze them doubly hard to get all the performance out of them that we can."

"Okay," Ron whispered to John and Don, "so she is talking about our music right?"

"Somehow I don't think so," John said, studying all the eyes eating up TXLT2 and the Non-Children's bodies (this included the eyes of the teens).

"Now we begin our trip officially with the Return to Eden tradition of the shedding of clothes," and instantly Marion pulled off her bikini bottom and top and threw them overboard. TXLT2's party looked around shocked as instantly everyone on board ripped at their clothes and swim trunks, bikinis and even some underwear went flying overboard into the water. Soon Patty, the Andersons, Wilsons and Lewis's (as Esther and all the Non-Children already considered themselves) were the only ones left with any clothes and they noticed a little uncomfortably that all eyes were on them expectantly. The group gave each other looks and shrugging instantly all ripped out of the clothes they were in and sent them overboard. The action was received with loud applause from all around and Marion said, "We'll begin with the first concert in a moment, I just wanted to confirm that everyone has turned in their latest updated STD reports so no one should worry about totally enjoying each others company. Now I leave you with Debbie Wilson who I understand will be introducing the bands and their group members."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.