Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 20: Luck of the Irish AND The Mistress' Bridal Shower

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Luck of the Irish AND The Mistress' Bridal Shower - TXLT2 goes international as they go on tour in Europe. Beneath the concerts, safe sex lectures and of course non-stop sex, the Anderson kids have a more pressing mission as they seek to complete a rendez-vous with the not so deceased Dr. Lewis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Lana sat down in the center of the bed and looked lovingly at her Wild Kat sitting right in front of her. Lana was feeling more than horny that day, she was feeling romantic. She looked into Katrina's eyes and pulled her over to kiss her a while, rubbing their tits together as they did. They had been talking for some time that day about the clothes they would be buying to wear to John, Debbie, Ron and Hannah's weddings and it had left them feeling envious and desirous of joining their brothers and sisters on the walk down the aisle; they unfortunately would have to wait a while longer before they could make the trip since Katrina would just be turning 17 in around two weeks. Lana thought of this again now and she giggled as she kissed Katrina.

Feeling her amusement Katrina broke their latest kiss and asked blissfully, "Are my nipples tickling yours Queen; you feel like you want to start laughing?"

"I was thinking Love, do you know that when I turn 18 the week after school starts, I can get arrested for having sex with you; we may have to stop doing this," she added this last part with an 'as if that can ever happen' look in her eye.

"Well if these might be the last times we get together before I turn 18 next year, we better make them good," Katrina said spreading her legs as she sat.

Lana spread her legs as well and putting one leg over one of Katrina's she said, "Yeah, we better." Moving closer to one another until their cunts kissed they once more locked lips as they rubbed their nipples harder into one another's as their pussies opened and suctioned the others in, their clits dancing erotically (Katrina's super-clit naturally leading the dance). They continued in this way for a while and actually came twice each the feeling of their cunt juice moving back and forth from one twat to another fueling their desire never to separate.

Finally breaking the kiss Lana said, "Why don't we try that new toy now." As she said this she reached for a box lying on the bed and opening it pulled out a very realistic looking cyberskin faux cock with heads on both sides of the 20 inch shaft. "It looks and feels so real," Lana said.

"Well except for the part where it is double sided and nowhere as hot feeling as a true cock," Katrina joked.

"It'll be hot soon enough Love," Lana promised and moved back to separate her cunt from Katrina's.

"Here, let me do it for you Queen," Katrina said and grabbing the love tool held the tip of one side to Lana's opening and pushed in hard. The fact that Lana as well as her had just cum several times helped the 3 1⁄2 inch wide imitation cock easily slip past Lana's swollen labia and into her pussy. Katrina pumped the dildo in and out of Lana several times until she had at least half of it buried in her Queen.

"My turn," Lana said smiling and once more moved to close the distance between her cunts and Katrina's only now she had ten inches of a very real looking cock protruding for her cunt and when the tip of the false cock touched Katrina's groin area Katrina directed it to her opening and Lana continued forward penetrating Katrina's outer and inner lips and slipping into Katrina's pussy easily; moving her hips back and forth Lana continued entering Katrina until after a while they were once more completely against one another and kissing (both via mouth and via pussy lips).

Though they couldn't see the connection tool, they could definitely feel it in them and Katrina said, "Damn Queen, this feels good; how come we've hardly ever used these toys?"

"Because with that incredible clit of yours we usually don't need anything else," Lana laughed and passed Katrina a pencil thin vibrator.

"What am I supposed to do with this thin thing," Katrina said with a blissful grin as Lana once more began moving her hips in and out and Katrina could feel herself being truly fucked.

Lana, who was holding a similar thin vibrator connected the tip of it to one of Katrina's nipples and Katrina gave a small scream as the sudden vibrations on her nipple, added to the constant in and out invasion of her cunt, drove her to a minor orgasm (or maybe it was an aftershock of her last major one). Lana then moved the small vibrator down and ran it up and down Katrina's labia between them and finally forcing it between Katy's pussy lips connected the tip to the tip of Katrina's super-clit and truly made Katrina scream in ecstasy.

As Katrina came down from heaven a little she said, "Okay I get the point," and running the thin vibrator in her hand up, down and around Lana's beautiful orbs was happy to hear her Queen moaning happily. Katrina then ran the vibrator up and down Lana's neck, ears and the side of Lana's body before actually moving down to attack Lana's labia and clit. When Katrina had Lana breathing raggedly and sweating strongly she said, "I think I'll take over for a while," and she began pumping her hips in and out rapidly fucking Lana as she continued attacking Lana's clit with the small vibrator. When Lana arched her back and lay back shaking Katrina said, "That's what I love about you Orgasm Queen; you know how to take as many orgasms as you give." Katrina lay back now also and brought the vibrator in her hand to her own nipples as Lana and her continued connected in a scissor position and continued pumping back and forth and rotating their hips until they had both cum once more.

After resting a while they helped each other sit up again so that they could lock their upper lips for a while more and Lana said, "I love you baby, I truly wish I could be marrying you right now but we have wait, not only for you to be a little older, but also for some laws in the country to change."

"Lisa and Amy aren't waiting for any laws to change," Katrina said a little defiantly.

"Yeah, well they're also not getting any younger and unlike us can't afford to wait," Lana said giving Katrina another kiss before Katrina could say something back.

After that they finally separated for a while and after removing the dildo that connected them Katrina got off the bed and going over to the window looked out at the London street before them saying, "Hello England."

The week and a half after leaving Austria had been spent mostly on the road with TXLT2 and the rest of the tour group making stops along the way to see interesting sights in the different countries they sped through towards their one night stands. Among the groups favorite sights were the Berlin Wall (against which a good amount of the group managed to get some very special pictures); Anne Frank's home in Amsterdam, the secret entrance behind a bookcase and up some narrow stairs made the kids (Hannah especially) feel right at home; and The Manneken Pis or statue of the pissing boy in Brussels, Belgium in front of which several of the boys managed to get pictures of life imitating art. Other activities they enjoyed during this short span of time were the 2 hour Burgerthon they participated in as they passed Hamburg, Germany and the 2 hour frankathon in Frankfurt (they did not however like the 3 hour barfathon most of them experienced before finally reaching the concert at Berlin. They didn't have time to meet any new people in these countries so the Lewis/Dumas kids and Caitlin were the subject of all new 'happy pictures' for Lizzy but she didn't mind since the new pictures of the different countries definitely made her happy. Once they finished at Belgium the group was a little confused as their next stop was supposed to be here in England but they weren't sure how they were supposed to get from Belgium to England; they were surprised therefore when they reached a dock and Pam drove them onto a large ferry that carried them across to English Channel right to the United Kingdom and once here in London they instantly checked into the hotel and divided up for the traditional room and bed inauguration ceremonies they'd kept throughout the entire tour.


As Ron plunged his cock deeper and deeper in Hannah's cunt she kissed him fervently and without wanting to stop. Every now and then she'd sneak a peak at her hand and at the ring she now wore on it. Her Master had bought her the ring in Germany and it had cost him a small fortune but he obviously had no problem with getting Hannah a more beautiful and expensive ring than the one Debbie had. Hannah had made that request using one of her two reserved 'anythings' when she did. She doubted she had to use the 'anything' at all since she felt Ron very much wanted to outdo John in everything having to do with the wedding (normal sibling rivalry). Hannah and Debbie had a small rivalry of their own; the wedding dresses in particular were at the center of it. Hannah was dying to know the design of Debbie's wedding dress, she wanted to make sure Debbie's didn't look nicer, but Debbie was keeping that information top secret. One thing Hannah could not get away from was the fact that Debbie was the daughter of a billionaire and didn't need to worry about spending money to make sure her dress was nicer. Hannah's dress had been designed by Laura who had emailed the design schematics (along with Hannah's precise measurements) to an old colleague of hers now living in Ireland where it was being custom made.

"Pet," Ron said a little annoyed, "you're thinking about that dress again aren't you?"

"How can you tell Master," Hannah asked truly curious.

"Because you're not thinking about using those incredible vaginal muscles of yours to squeeze my cock to heaven."

"Sorry Master," Hannah said trying to concentrated more on the fucking she was receiving and on making her Master feel good, but then said, "but do you want John and Deb to look better than us?"

"Honey as long as they don't eventually end up living more 'happily ever after' than us I really don't mind if Debbie's dress outshines yours."

"And you have no regrets that John is marrying the daughter of our town's mayor and a billionaire while you are stuck with just me?"

"Girl," Ron said a little angrily, "John may be marrying the daughter of our town's mayor, but I am marrying our town's symbol of existence, now Mistress, stop thinking of anything except bringing my cock some very pleasurable pain!"

"Yes Master," Hannah said smiling and leaning up to kiss him again as she focused all her concentration on squeezing the life out of Ron through his cock.


"This sucks," Debbie screamed breathing quickly as she tried to recover from her latest anal orgasm. John stared down at her confused (she was currently in a Bedside Bravado position as his cock rammed in and out of her ass). Seeing John's confused look Debbie said, "I'm talking about the wedding not the orgasms you give me love."

"Don't tell me that after two hours of anal sex in multiple positions the possibility that Hannah will look nicer than you at the wedding is all you're thinking about!"

"Two hours of very abusive and furious anal sex in which you were ramming your beautiful cock in me as if you wanted to flatten me," Debbie said grinning wryly, "tell me you weren't thinking about that ring Ron brought Hannah as you were fucking me just now."

John looked at her angrily but then couldn't resist chuckling and saying, "Okay I admit it, I am a little pissed that Ron purposely bought a more expensive ring than the one I got you."

"Hey," Debbie said smiling, "he can't have given it to Hannah with any more love than you gave me this one." She held up her hand for them both to study her ring. "As to looking better than us at the wedding, that will never happen, I'm not about to tell anyone how much I'm spending on my dress but the final deal is that there's a very nice bonus that can only be collected by the dress maker if my dress is more beautiful than Hannah's; they want that bonus believe me. The thing that worries me is that the whole town will be tuning in to watch the wedding and I bet you anything it won't be to see the Mayor's daughter get married; no everyone will be tuning in to watch The Mistress of Pain walk down the aisle with her Master of Love!"

"Debbie, don't be silly, the town will be just as interested in our wedding," John said annoyed.

"If they are it'll only be because the eldest TXLT2 male is getting married; let's face it John, except for the fact that I'm Mom and Dad's oldest girl, what's so special about me?"

Leaning down and locking lips with Debbie John said smiling, "You're special in everything to me Honey."

Debbie smiled a minute but then frowning again said, "Still, this year I have to find something of my own. Something that will make people in the town say 'I admire that Debbie Anderson, she's someone special!'"

John pulled out of Debbie's ass and bent between her legs to drink up the remains of Debbie's recent orgasm; as he rimmed her labia and fished between them for lingering juices he lifted his head and said, "Yummy, I admire that Debbie Anderson, she's someone special," he then added smiling, "at least her cunt juice sure is."

Debbie shot him an angry look and slapped him on the head, she then giggled and pulled John onto her so he could insert his cock in her cunt and start pile-driving it the way he'd been working on her ass.


In their room Don and Jason were trying to get their cocks back up after a long session of anal sex followed by an even longer 69 session in which they sucked one another until they had both cum in each other's mouths.

Jason was now lying on top of Don rubbing his limp cock into Don's as they kissed ardently.

"I love you," Don said as they took a break from kissing, "it's too bad my brothers and I can't have a triple wedding; it's what we had always planned on."

"I bet you anything the Orgasm Queen and her Wild Kat are thinking the same thing," Jason said smiling.

Don gave Jason an odd look and said, "Why are you thinking about Lana and Katrina?"

"I was just remembering how Katrina always used to say she would be the first one of us to get married and leave Riverdale."

"Leave Riverdale," Don said shocked.

"Well she hasn't talked of leaving Riverdale since Lana and the rest of you moved into town but before that she used to talk about how she couldn't wait to get out of the town." Seeing the curious look in Don's eyes Jason explained saying, "Remember Riverdale is the town in which Mom is Mayor; meaning that the three of us are sort of under a microscope there and there's always just so much we can do in public without worrying about one of those paparazzi turning what we say or do into a show."

Understanding Don said, "Yeah that must be sick ehhh?"

"It used to be; now we don't care about not being able to do much in the open," Jason gave Don another kiss and said, "as long as we can be with you guys in private."

Thinking about something Don suddenly said, "You know in all this rush marriage planning I wonder if John and Ron have ever discussed where they're going to eventually live."

"What do you mean," Jason said as he felt his cock completely up and getting up allowed Don to turn and get in a doggy-style position so he could once more ram his cock in Don's butt and pump. He then continued saying, "I expect Ron and Hannah will continue living in the Mistress' room and John and Debbie will live in—" Jason suddenly crunched up his head frowning as he suddenly realized what Don was talking about.

"—in mine and John's room with me," Don said jokingly.

"I see what you mean," then smiling as he reached around for Don's cock to masturbate it as he pumped he said, "Dad can probably find them a nice house."

"I doubt Debbie will want to be known as the Yoko Ono of TXLT2," Don said a little worriedly, "anyway my brothers and I have a deal that we won't be separating until at least college and probably not even then."

Seeing that the thought that either of his brothers might be moving out before they were all ready to separate was upsetting to Don Jason decided to change the subject and said, "It sure has been a quiet and uneventful trip since we left Austria."

"I guess Crawford and Harris realized they'd lost once Dr. Lewis had what he needed to get safely back to the states and they decided the only thing they could do was go into hiding."

"Well it sure is easier to achieve some great orgasms knowing we're not being watched," Jason agreed and pulling out of Don's ass and turning he said as he presented his butt to Don, "talking about orgasms want to try to achieve one in here, and he separated his butt cheeks leaving a clear path for Don to stick his cock in and start pumping a while.


"Now that Hannah is getting married do you still want to wait to marry me," Patty asked seriously. She turned her head a bit to see Ana who was eating Patty's butt from behind while pushing a vibrator (connected to a strap-on) in and out of Patty's cunt. Ana didn't separate her mouth from Patty's ass to answer and Patty said, "I did ask you first you know."

Ana stood up and pulling out of Patty's cunt turned Patty flat on her back mounted her and reinserted the vibrator in Patty's moist hole. Lying flat on Patty she started kissing her for a while and finally said, "I still want to wait until I finish high school, but do we really have to be married, especially now that you'll be living with us."

Patty gave Ana a questioning look and said, "Living with you? What do you mean?"

"Patty, you don't have a house right now, are you really going to instantly rent or buy another house when you can live with me?"

Patty started to cum but her orgasm was dampened by the thought she had just had. "You're right," Patty said, "God I didn't even think of it, I've been having such a dream time with you; I have to start finding a house until mine is rebuilt."

"Patty, I just told you don't need a house; you're living with me."

"Ana it's not as simple as that," Patty said a little upset. "If it was just me it would be simple but it's me, Dolly and Melissa (who I did not convince to come here from Hawaii to live in a garage forever), and when they're ready to leave the hospital Mom and Dad."

Suddenly realizing this to be true Ana frowned as she considered an answer and getting an idea said, "Jen Lewis!"

Patty gave Ana a suspicious look and said, "You're not thinking of my second favorite T. A. in the middle of your orgasms are you?"

"Jen is renting her half of the Lewis house;" Ana explained. "If we talk to her maybe we can get it before anyone else rents."

"Too late," Patty said, "I thought of that also and talked to her but found that someone already rented it. Whoever got it must have had their eyes open for the second it officially was rented because no sooner did the announcement go up than it was grabbed."

"Damn," Ana said as she gave Patty a few violent thrusts. On getting several moans and a yelp from Patty she said, "Well we'll talk to Charles Wilson on the ship; we'll have a house by the time we dock at Riverdale."

"We," Patty said smiling.

"I did promise that I'd move in with you as soon as I turn 18; I plan to keep my promise."

Pulling Ana's lips onto hers once more, Patty kissed her strongly and then turning them both said, "My turn to be on top and sitting up she began riding Ana in a cowgirl position reaching down to balance herself by grabbing Ana's boobs, squeezing them gently and pulling the nipples.


The next morning (their first full day in London and the only day without an evening concert) most of the group packed into the bus for a tour of the city; the only people that didn't go were the Dumas kids, Caitlin, Jen and Patty all who claimed to have seen London several times already. The Lewis kids were a little upset to find themselves the only kids on the tour and considered staying also but Esther begged them to join her; the Dumas kids then promised the Lewis kids that before they left London they'd go on a special kids' tour of London but for now they should go see some of the regular sights; the Dumas kids' then locked themselves up in their room with Caitlin's milk filled boobs.

"So where are we going to first," Esther asked.

"BuckinghamPalace," Hannah said loudly before anyone else could answer. "I Love Lucy but she just didn't have what it takes to make those Palace guards smile."

Giving her a suspicious look Ron said, "Honey, you're not up to something are you?"

"Don't worry Master, I'm not planning a thing," Hannah said with an evil smirk she then said, "Lana, Ana, Debbie and Katrina can I see you all in the back a minute, NOW!"

The mentioned girls quickly got up from their seats and headed to the back Ron gave his pet another suspicious look and said strongly, "Maybe I should be at this meeting also."

"I'm sorry Master, but it concerns my Bridal Shower; no males allowed," Hannah then quickly followed the other girls to the back.

Twenty minutes later one of the palace guards was standing at his post stiff, stone faced and unemotional as he always was when he noticed three very hot triplet girls come to the gate of the castle and snap some pictures. The guard was having trouble keeping stone faced and unemotional with what these girls were wearing; he couldn't believe they made a skirt so short and can you really call it a top if it covers next to nothing on top? He tried to concentrate on his job but then he noticed the girl now taking the pictures pointing something out to one of the other two (these now had their backs against the gate and to him and his fellow guard); looking down at what her sister was pointing the girl nodded and bent over to work on the clasp of her shoe. The guard tried to keep his eyes from popping as he looked straight into the moist open tunnel of love before him and fought off giving any signs he even noticed the girls. The one taking the pictures pointed out something to the sister still standing also and she also bent down to work on her shoes. The guards heart beat a little quicker as he now had two beautiful damp holes before him and he could feel some sweat on his forehead as the fight to stay emotionless was suddenly becoming harder; he wondered how his fellow guard was handling himself (if he could turn his head he would have noticed that the other guard had started sweating long before him). Both girls now stood apparently satisfied with how their shoes look and the third girl took a few more pictures. The guard then saw another girl, a very nice looking brunette, passing and the girl with the camera stopped her and passing her the camera obviously asked if she could take some pictures. The brunette nodded and the third girl joined her sisters at the gate for some pictures of the three of them.

"Please don't bend down," the guard was thinking strongly while trying to think of the most boring things that would come to his mind. A certain member of his body had been dying to spring to full life and he'd been fighting to keep it dead to world.

The guard noticed that the girls were bringing their hands to their breasts and simultaneously lifting the hands from time to time. He couldn't see their front but he had a suspicion what they might be doing and the suspicion wasn't helping to keep Jr. dormant. A fifth girl that looked like she had to be the younger sister of the brunette now taking the pictures approached quickly carrying a bag and stopped suddenly during one of these simultaneous arm lifting pictures; she was so shocked she dropped her bag and some items spilt out. All three triplet girls instantly bent over and started picking things up.

The guard caught sight not only of the triple hole view, but also of some swinging breasts. The girl still snapping pictures pointed something out to the girls and they quickly pulled the strip of fabric covering their breasts down as they continued to help the fifth girl recover all her items. This last girl herself was bent also and now walked around in this bent over position, picking things up, and she now had her own incredible hole aimed at the guard, he could see it so clearly, the incredibly sized clit in particular, he gave a small gasp and for a second an expression of true lust and desire crossed his face. He quickly realized it and fought to become stone faced again, noticing that the other girl was still snapping pictures. Finally all the items from the bag seemed to have been recovered and all the girls stood and turning to face the guards waved and blowing them a kiss started to walk away. A relieved smile came to the guards face and he suddenly noticed that a young man had now come to the gate and was snapping pictures of him smiling. He quickly returned to his stone faced self and thought, "I never realized until just now how hard this job is!"

"So did you get the last pictures," Hannah asked Jason as he got in the bus.

"Got them right here and I think they'll make you smile."

"Great; next stop the Tower of London and then Trafalgar Square we should get some good pictures there," Hannah said.

DoubleD, who was in the back with the other Lewis kids, smiled and then looking out the window allowed a frown to pass by his face as he notice a large white unmarked truck. The fact that there was a truck parked across from him didn't bother him, the fact that he was sure there was someone inside of it and that the person was watching their tour bus, intensely, did.


Around half-an-hour after the rest of the tour group had left to see London Caitlin stepped out to the Dumas kids' room in hopes of giving her boobs and cunt a small break. She walked to her own room and going inside had an odd feeling she was not alone.

Looking around the room she said, "Is someone here?" She heard a sigh and low moan coming from behind the bed and slowly rounding it to take a peak was suddenly pulled down to join a male and female that were fucking fervently there and on recognizing them Caitlin gave a shocked scream of "YOU!"


"It was nice of Ana to let us have one last fling together," Jen said as she rubbed her pussy into Patty's.

"Yeah well I think she's expecting you to give her as passionate and private a time later," Patty said.

"No problem there; you know I love Ana."

"Well don't get too attached to my Sugar," Patty said a little annoyed.

"You don't have to worry about that," Jen said leaning down and kissing Patty. When she finally broke the very long kiss she added, "Ana and I may love each other and love having sex together, but we both love you a lot more."

"Jen," Patty said suddenly seriously, "why are you marrying a guy? You're not going to be happy with a cock and you know it. You know, I think Pam is really in love with you, why—"

"Patty don't worry about be," Jen said giving her another kiss, "I am going to be fine."

"I just don't want to see you get hurt in the end; you know I love you almost as much as I do my Sugar."

"Yeah, well that's why I'm a marrying a guy," Jen said smiling and giving Patty another kiss. Patty threw her a questioning and confused look and Jen said, "Almost just isn't good enough." Before Patty could ask another question Jen turned around and plastering her flowing cunt on Patty's mouth leaned over and began sucking at Patty's own pussy for a good long while.


When the tour group got back it was almost dinner time and they were both toured and fucked out (as they kept themselves very entertained in section two between stops). They all wanted to shower and get ready since most of them had special dinner plans that night: TXLT2, the Wilsons and Patty were going to be having a sort of impromptu rehearsal dinner at one of the local restaurants in Brick Lane; Esther was taking all the kids, including Caitlin and the Dumas kids, to the London Hard Rock Café and Jen and Pam were going to Belgo in Central London (they claimed they hadn't gotten a chance to truly sample the Belgian cuisine while in Belgium so they'd try it there in London).

As Esther walked her group to the HRC DoubleD threw a very nervous looking Caitlin some suspicious looks and said, "Caitlin are you okay, you seemed beyond happy and excited this morning and now you seem a little tense?"

"I'm okay," Caitlin said casting a look all around, "I was pretty excited this morning at the thought that it will only be a week before I'm in my own home with my own family; but now it's kind of scary, everything is really going to change for me."

Vixen who was on Caitlin's other side said, "Yeah that can be scary."

"WATCH OUT," someone screamed and the group just froze looking around to see who had screamed when a man suddenly jumped out of nowhere and crashed into the group knocking those in the front (DD, Caitlin and Vixen) back a foot.

"Hey what—" Esther began angrily but shut up when a large scaffold dropped right in front of the group. It fell so strongly that it formed a large crack in the sidewalk and the group just looked at it stunned, realizing that if they hadn't been pushed out of the way their heads would have been what was cracked. "Oh God," Esther said, "What—what happened?"

"You saved us," Caitlin was saying to the young man that had pushed them out of the way.

"Glad to be of help," he said getting up quickly and rushing off, "got to go now, I'm late as it is."

"Wait," Esther said, "you just saved us don't we even get—" Esther however stopped talking as the young man had vanished around a corner.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.