Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 19: The Doctor's In AND Permission to Cum Aboard

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: The Doctor's In AND Permission to Cum Aboard - TXLT2 goes international as they go on tour in Europe. Beneath the concerts, safe sex lectures and of course non-stop sex, the Anderson kids have a more pressing mission as they seek to complete a rendez-vous with the not so deceased Dr. Lewis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Is everyone okay," A naked Dolly asked entering Joyce's room, "I thought I heard someone scream."

"Yeah," Melissa said following Dolly in, "I was in the middle of a great cum and it just—" she suddenly stopped talking in mid-sentence as she realized that Joyce and Leo weren't alone in the room and when she recognized who the person that Joyce was hugging was she gave a small scream herself.

Dolly, however, was the first to talk screaming, "RANDY," and ran to hug Dr. Lewis herself. "I don't believe this," she said, "how are you here?"

As Dolly wrapped her hot naked body around Dr. Lewis his dormant 10 inches gave a strong jerk especially when the doctor got a good whiff of Dolly who was literally bathed in cunt juice.

Melissa noticed the front of Dr. Lewis pants develop a large bulge (Dr. Lewis as well as Joyce and Leo who had just arrived from a date were all still fully clothed) and said, "Dr. Lewis I know it's been a while since you were here but you still remember the house rules right?"

Dolly suddenly let go of him and in mock anger said, "Hey that's right; the very first thing you told Patty, Harry and me when we first arrived here last year was that even with the Anderson's gone their house rules should still be honored!"

Smiling Dr. Lewis gave a small shrug and reaching for his belt said, "I guess you're right," as he started to unbuckle his pants he added, "Joyce, you and Leo should really do the same."

"Dr. Lewis," Leo said doubtfully, "shouldn't we talk about certain things first."

"Actually Leo," Joyce said dropping her dress, "maybe we should look to get a little calmed down before we start any interrogations. It could help clear our heads and make any question answering easier."

Rolling his eyes as he started to drop his pants Leo said in feigned disgust, "SEXOLOGISTS!"

As soon as they were all naked Dolly once more hugged Dr. Lewis tightly and making sure to rub his quickly growing penis against her soft belly said, "I just can't believe you're here; we had heard you were—well that you weren't going to be able to come anymore."

Going over and giving Dr. Lewis a kiss Melissa said, "But the Andersons, Lana especially, always said you'd be cumming here again." As she said this she grabbed Randy's cock which was still rubbing against Dolly's stomach and positioned it at Dolly's cunt entrance saying, "We really have to celebrate your being able to cum."

"The two of you have grown a bit since last year," the doctor said noticing it was easier for him to fuck Dolly while standing face-to-face than it had been the year before.

"Just enough," Melissa replied understanding what he was referring to and dropping behind Dolly to lick up and down her penis invaded twat and rim her ass.

"That looks like fun," Joyce said smiling and throwing Leo an inviting look.

Leo threw her back a doubtful look but then grinning said, "Oh what the hell it is what we came up here to do!" He then pulled Joyce over to the bed and pushing her back mounted her and began forcing his cock between her labia and deep into her pussy while locking lips with her and kissing her with true love.

Dr. Lewis noticed the look in Leo's eyes and said, "You know what; why don't the three of us leave you two alone; there will be plenty of time to talk CALMLY in the morning." Neither Joyce nor Leo even responded to this and grinning strongly Dr. Lewis pulled out of Dolly's pussy and pointed towards to the door. Melissa quickly stood up and led the way next door and quickly climbed on her own bed. Dr. Lewis noticed the sheets were already soaked in cunt juice and when Melissa got in a doggy-style position at the edge of the bed he decided to accept her obvious invitation and standing right behind her at the beds edge he speared her very tight twat and started to thrust in and out. Dolly gave both Melissa and him annoyed looks since she expected that rod to be instantly returned to her hole, but she then quickly jumped on the bed and lying under Melissa positioned her head so she could easily attack Melissa's clit and cunt as well as the Randy's cock and balls. Melissa bent her head so she could have her tongue exploring deep in Dolly's love tunnel.

As he fucked Melissa Dr. Lewis let his mind wander a little to the trip he had just taken; Natalia had had her chauffer drop Dr. Lewis at the airport where he had used his federal open ended ticket to get on the first plane to the United States; that had been a flight that was leaving to Newark International Airport. Once there he had simply used the cards Esther had taken him (passport, driver's license and credit card in particular) to rent a car which he'd used to drive non-stop here to Riverdale. He might now find himself a little tired, but never too tired for relaxation like this.

Dr. Lewis bent down and started licking the crack of Melissa's ass, as well as her back and up to her neck and ears. He remembered that Melissa had mentioned that his arrival had interrupted a great orgasm she was having and he decided to apologize by giving her an awesome orgasm. He could hear Melissa taking out her emotions on Dolly's twat and Dolly in turn would more furiously attack his balls and Melissa's clit; feeling Melissa near cumming the doctor decided to give full possession of her love cup to Dolly and pulling out of her cunt rapidly brought his cock up to her ass and pushed in. Dr. Lewis assumed from the ease with which his cock passed through Melissa's open asshole that Dolly had just been here recently and noticing a strap-on on the bed thought, "and with a large toy." The doctor heard a small scream as he rammed into the deepest depths of Melissa's hot butt, but the scream actually came from Dolly as Melissa had reacted to the pain and joy of the anal intrusion by biting Dolly's clit and making Dolly cum. As Melissa started to feel Dolly's tongue now deep in her pussy as well as to taste Dolly's flowing juices (not to mention that 10 inch steel hard rod pumping in her ass) she couldn't hold back cumming anymore either and she too started to gush, her total orgasm dropping into Dolly's mouth and not a drop being lost. Dr. Lewis held off cumming himself until he was sure that the two girls had completely cleaned one another out and that their orgasms were near passing; as soon as he felt they were ready though he said, "Melissa turn around, I have a treat for the two of you!" With the long plane and car ride it was actually now more than 24 hours since Dr. Lewis had last cum himself and he was dying to give his balls some good relief; as soon as Melissa turned around he buried his cock in her mouth and let himself go. As she allowed her mouth to fill with burst after burst of semen Melissa lowered her pubic area right onto Dolly's under her and rubbed her cunt into Dolly's furiously. "Dolly open wide," Dr. Lewis said and quickly pulled his spurting cock out of Melissa's mouth and down into Dolly's anxiously waiting mouth. As he finished cumming after giving Dolly a good drink of hot cream, Dr. Lewis pulled out and allowed Melissa to lie totally flat on Dolly and lock lips with her. They rolled their tongues in one another's mouths and sucked the remaining taste of Randy cream from one another as they now rubbed their tits together as well as their pussies.

When the girls felt they were ready to cum again Melissa asked Dr. Lewis, "Do you want something to drink Randy?"

"Yes I'd love something," and as both girls sat up at the edge of the bed the doctor dropped to his knees between Melissa's legs and explored her cunt with his mouth and tongue fucked her until she came in his mouth; at the same time he kept Dolly on edge by tickling her clit with his finger until he had gotten everything he could drink from Melissa and finally moved over to drink her juices (he actually loved Dolly's juices which he remembered tasted almost exactly like Hannah's honey sweet juices). When both girls had finished their latest cums the doctor crawled between them in the bed and said, "Mind if I take a nap here; it's been a long trip and I'm a little tired?" Neither of the girls answered as they were still fighting aftershocks they just let him get position in the center of the bed and then each of the girls spooned their bodies against one side of him and almost immediately all three of them fell into a blissful sleep.


Dr. Lewis opened his eyes as he felt some movement on the bed and realized that Melissa was cumming in her sleep. Melissa was sleeping on the bottom of a 69 with Dolly. The two girls had woken up a few times during the night to attack Dr. Lewis' cock and each other's cunts and when Dr. Lewis finally came in Melissa's cunt Dolly had gotten in a 69 with her to suck her out and they had eventually gone to sleep in that very position. The doctor smiled as he noticed that Dolly was still chewing at Melissa's labia even though she was obviously in deep sleep. Rolling slowly out of bed Dr. Lewis stepped quietly out of the room and tried to think where he should go, he needed to talk to Leo before anything else but decided that he should first check on the data he'd be offering the government in return for a nice quiet life with his family (and if possible one year's salary since unofficially you could say he'd been on duty the whole last year getting this for them).

He went down and considered using the kids' studio to check his data but stopping in front of the tour mobile he decided that would be the best location. Stopping to study the mural on the side he thought, "Looks like they finally got it fixed; it looks as good as new." The doctor had heard in one of the conversations he'd listened in on that Ana had been erased from the mural for awhile. Finally heading inside he went straight to the recreation room and powered on the computer sitting in the seat in front of it and grabbing a remote control keyboard until it finished loading.

When all was ready the doctor opened the web browser and entered Pam's URL address which could be located on the Pentagon's own server. When it asked for a password he frowned trying to remember the small poem Jen had made up to help him remember all the passwords. As he finally remembered he entered something and the page opened giving two sub-menus, Pam and Jen. Clicking on Jen it once more asked for a password and after he entered it a page revealing several folders appeared. He clicked on the one that said Literature class and almost bit his tongue angrily when another password request came up. He however had to admit that anyone that didn't know the true treasurer at the end would have just given up by now. After repeating the same process through several folders that included Poetry (which as well as another sub-folder included the complete works of Shakespeare); Bad Poetry (which included the complete works of Emily Dickenson) and Poetry not worth reading (Edgar Allen Poe's works were here) Dr. Lewis finally reached a zipped file labeled Atrocious Poetry and when he clicked on it and entered the final password the file opened and he studied the data that had been on the original SD-Disk Carl had handed him. It was still encrypted as he had never seriously thought to try to decrypt it; he had no interest in anyone ever truly decrypting it unless totally necessary.

"So that's it ehhh," someone said behind him.

"Yes," the doctor said, "You know Leo you should be a little more quiet when trying to sneak up behind someone I heard you from the moment you entered the tour mobile," the doctor now turned his head and gave Agent Hymen a smile.

"To tell you the truth I failed the 'covert operations' test," Leo answered smiling back. He then said seriously, "So do you know what it is?" He was looking at the jumble of letters and symbols on the screen looking beyond confused.

"I know what it's supposed to be," Dr. Lewis said, "I haven't looked to confirm it; even if it's not it's still something worth kidnapping and murdering for."

"So do you want to leave this morning for Washington to deliver it," Leo asked.

"No," Dr. Lewis said closing the browser window, "I want two or three days to just relax and spend with my friends. The secret of how to get to that data you just saw stays in my head until some deals are closed."

"That's fair," Leo said, "but until you're ready to leave you should stay right here in the Anderson house, right now this place is like a fort."

"I noticed," Dr. Lewis said smiling, "it took me a whole 15 minutes to crack the code to get through the gate."

Leo gave him a 'damn geniuses' look and then said, "When you're ready to go we'll drive to your hospital and take a military helicopter from the helipad there. So what are you going to do now?"

Dr. Lewis noticed that it was only 5 in the morning and said, "I think I'm going to sneak into my sons' old room and greet my grandchildren; why don't you go back and keep Joyce happy?"

Grinning Leo said, "Now that sounds like a good plan," and stepping out the doctor heard him almost run out of the tour mobile and up the stairs.

"So if he failed covert ops why did they ever make him an agent," Dr. Lewis wondered and then remembered that Leo may not be a fantastic secret agent, but he was a very good agent.


Around 15 minutes later Dr. Lewis was standing in front of what used to be DoubleD and Hustler's room in the cellar; he thought of being polite and knocking but he wanted to give one of his favorite old patients (and now soon to be new daughter-in-law) a surprise. He walked in as covertly as possible and noticed that Lizzy was sleeping soundly; he smiled as he noticed there was still a vibrator buzzing in her pussy. The screen in front of Lizzy's bed was on and Dr. Lewis noticed four pictures of his kids having sex with Natalia, Caitlin, Janet and Richard in what was obviously that giant sized Limo of Natalia's. "It looks like they left the Dumont Estate already," Dr. Lewis thought.

Going over to the bedside table (where he knew DD always kept some spare condoms) Dr. Lewis pulled out two and protecting his cock which had gotten somewhat large as he studied his pregnant daughter-in-law in her sleep he went over to her and grabbing the vibrator in Lizzy twat slowly pumped it in and out, in and out inciting a few moans from the sleeping Lizzy. On one pull he brought it completely out and slowly replaced it with his own cock. Lizzy was starting to wake up, but seeing Dr. Lewis in front of her she thought she was actually still sleeping and even when Dr. Lewis climbed on the bed and totally buried his cock in her, and then turned them both so that Lizzy was on top of him, she still believed it was just a regular dream she'd been having since her original pregnancy; Dr. Lewis, DoubleD, Lana and recently Tammy were the people she most dreamed of. She had to admit though that this dream felt a lot more real than the others and it was making her moan and flow like no other dream.

When Dr. Lewis locked lips with Lizzy as he continued plunging his cock in and out of her Lizzy finally woke up completely and began to accept that this was no dream; when the doctor broke his kiss she said in an unbelieving tone, "Dr. Lewis?"

"Hey," he said, pretending to be annoyed "you're going to be my daughter-in-law, I expect you to call me Daddy from now on is that understood?"

Smiling as she finally accepted this was real she said, "But how; why are you here?"

"How is with help of TXLT2 and my family," Dr. Lewis said smiling back at her with fatherly love as he gave her another passionate kiss, "why is because you're about to start your third trimester and I thought it good to check your temperature."

Giggling Lizzy said happily, "You always were the smartest obstetrician," Lizzy said excitedly, "yes Daddy please check my temperature; check it in all my openings; vaginal temperature, anal temperature and oral temperature; I promise to be a very good patient so you can give me a nice creamy treat while checking that oral temperature." She then leaned down and kissing the doctor fervently a few times herself began meeting all of his thrusts.

A half hour (and several female orgasms) later Dr. Lewis was standing on the beds edge burying his cock in and out of Lizzy's ass as she lay in an abuck position. The doctor had chosen this position because he could keep constant eye contact with Lizzy as he talked seriously with her about many things including her first baby and her hidden fear that she might somehow end up killing these new ones by passing her disease on to them; her true feelings about Rita and everything that had been happening in Riverdale and the obvious Rita connection; and how she truly felt about being a married 14 year old. Lizzy found her old obstetrician and sexologist the perfect person to unload all her true emotional worries (especially now that she had accepted calling him Daddy).

"What do you think Daddy; tell me the truth, could Rita in any way—"

"No," the doctor said strongly, "Rita would not have done anything like what's been going on!"

"But you know our family secret," Lizzy said suddenly looking depressed, "even I could—"

"—no you can't; remember we made all those test the first time you were pregnant and you are okay. At the same time we did the tests on you Rita asked us to do all the same tests on her and I did."

"She took the tests," Lizzy said surprised, "she never told me. She had it didn't she; that's why she never told me?"

"It was in her genes but not enough for her personally to have developed it just enough—"

"—for her to have passed it on to a child of her own," Lizzy finished remembering Rita's attachment to her first baby and something she had said at the time about it not mattering that the baby would never know it's father because she would be the babies second parent and she would never need to have a baby of her own because she would have Lizzy's. "When my baby died Rita was angry with me and beyond depressed and she didn't visit me for more than a month," Lizzy said with understanding, "that's why isn't it, she thought that with the baby gone and with both of us now infected she had lost the chance of ever having a healthy baby in her life."

"Lizzy all of that is in the past and has nothing—"

"—to do with now and the future? The past always affects the future, I have to make sure my babies are not only born, but they are born healthy and strong like Rita asked; it's the least I can give her." Lizzy said this with a strong determination and looking at Dr. Lewis added, "You're going to help me right, you'll make sure your grandchildren are born healthy?"

Dr. Lewis was about to remind Lizzy that with everything they did there was still no hope of guaranteeing the infection would not be passed to the babies at child birth but seeing her almost pleading face he sighed as be gave his cock a rest to keep from cumming and said, "I promise I'll do everything humanly possible for them to be born healthy."

"But that may not be enough," Lizzy said understanding the look in his eyes and frowning.

"Well they definitely will not come out healthy if you allow yourself to be worried, upset or depressed at anytime during this final trimester," Dr. Lewis suddenly said angrily, "even in healthy mothers that can cause a problem with their babies!"

Lizzy cast his a shocked look at how angrily he had spoken to her and as he suddenly gave her a smile she began laughing and said, "You're right, I need to be very happy right now, so you can help with that by keeping your cock in me until your son shows up."

"Well I have to leave in a few days but I'm sure the Andersons will help keep you happy."

"But everyone in the Anderson house will be leaving soon also," Lizzy said trying to fight being depressed again.

"That reminds me," Dr. Lewis said smiling and pulling out of her ass. As he rolled the condoms off his cock he said, "You're going with them; it's only for two weeks and Joyce will be with you from the start and I hope to eventually join you there."

"But what about—"

"The visit to Mickey and his friends has been pushed back to Winter Break; the family voted on not missing the weddings of many dear friends of ours." Lizzy actually gave a loud scream of joy and to keep her quiet Dr. Lewis pushed his cock in her mouth. She gave him a shocked look and he said, "It should be safe for you to have it in there for a minute or two, I doubt your mouth or gums are bleeding, go ahead get a good taste of it while it's there." If the cock weren't jammed in her mouth Liz would have screamed even louder, the joy of having an unprotected cock in her mouth and being able to truly savor it's flavor was one that had been denied her since she was first diagnosed. She took advantage of the opportunity to truly lick and suck Dr. Lewis' cock and remember what a cock, this cock in particular (which had always been one of her favorites) tasted like. Dr. Lewis was near exploding already and finally let himself go and as his cock grew even bigger in Lizzy's mouth and he began filling and refilling it with hot cream he said, "looks like you have been a good patient; the hot creamy treat you wanted seems to be double the size."

"Well save me a mouthful," someone said from the door, and turning his head Dr. Lewis saw a miniature version of Amy. Dr. Lewis and Tammy both knew the entire story about one another, but they had never truly met.

"Tammy isn't it," Dr. Lewis said, "glad to meet you I'm—"

"—finished cumming so let me get at that mouthful of cum she's saving for me," Tammy said smiling as she walked to the bed. Dr. Lewis returned her smile and pulling out of Lizzy's mouth watched as Tammy locked mouths with her and they began rolling their tongues around one another's as Lizzy allowed everything in her mouth to pass into Tammy's.

When Tammy finished her drink she said, "Awesome tasting cum Dr. Lewis; you're going to have to let me get some straight from the source," she cast an eye down at his limp cock and added, "When you're more up for it I mean."

"Shouldn't the Little Mistress know how to get it up fast," Dr. Lewis said jokingly; he turned to study Lizzy and suddenly gave a yelp as he looked down between his legs and found Tammy connected to his cock; she was rimming and nibbling the cock head and had put one hand around him to start stimulating his butt while her other hand was squeezing and massaging his balls.

Lizzy giggled and said, "you really shouldn't have said that to her Daddy," and grabbing the vibrator that had originally been in her pussy she began working it back in and out excitedly as she watched the Little Mistress get Dr. Lewis' cock ready for more action in record time.


It was 6:30 when Dr. Lewis finally gave Tammy and Lizzy each a final kiss and stepped out determined to drop in on a specific couple before they woke up. He wanted to make this visit before he knew one of the ladies had to start cooking and the other had to start getting ready for work. The house was a little unfamiliar to him with the new wing addition, but Tammy and Lizzy had given him clear instructions how to get to the specific mature bald pussies he was hunting down.

Quickly finding his way to the described wing he put his ear to one of the doors and heard some screams of ecstasy and someone say, "Deeper Mary, Deeper and Harder!"

"If I put it in deeper it'll come out your ass," the girl named Mary responded.

Separating his ear from the door Dr. Lewis thought, "Now those two sound like they belong in the Anderson household." Dr. Lewis had never met the newest servants in the Anderson home, but he suddenly made a note to personally give Ruth (who had spent close to a year as his kids' nanny) a very long thank you.

Going to another door he heard a voice he was familiar with saying, "I need some hot cream honey, cum for me already!"

"When you give me some of that fantastic juice of yours I'll give you some of my cream!" Smiling Dr. Lewis thought, "sounds like Pietro and Betty are learning to share and compromise; I'd better remember to congratulate them later too, and if she still wants some hot cream—well I do have to give her a wedding present."

Putting his ear to a third door he just heard a lot of moaning and the sound of mouth lips smacking against pussy lips. "This must be the place," Dr. Lewis thought opening the door and walking right in. As expected he found Lisa and Amy in a 69 with Amy on top, her ass and beautiful hairless dripping pussy pointed right at him. Lisa was running her tongue up and down Amy's labia and occasionally swirling it completely into Amy's moist hole obviously loving the taste. Dr. Lewis smiled as he remembered the night the Mistress' Daughter and the Ever-Cumming Empress had openly confessed their special feelings for one another; the two had been having sex since the first day they met, but that night they had confessed to everyone in the house (starting with themselves) that they were much more than orgasm buddies. Dr. Lewis walked right behind Amy and when he saw Lisa pull her tongue out of Amy's love tunnel to suck on Amy's clit, Dr. Lewis instantly stuck his cock right up Amy's pussy. Lisa (whose eyes had been shut) stared up as she felt and smelt the delicious rod so close to her and as the doctor's scrotum hit her face. Amy on the other hand didn't even open her eyes on feeling a real cock plunging in and out of her tunnel of love; Amy just took the erotic new feelings coursing through her number one love hole out on Lisa's pussy as she sucked her more frantically. Lisa groaned around Amy's clit and releasing it decided to work on the doctor's balls (she didn't really know who the balls were connected to yet, she just knew she wanted to suck them.)

As they continued fucking for 20 minutes without saying a word and without even being curious as to who the third person in the room was (Lisa thought it was Pietro while Amy knowing very well what both Stan and Pietro's cocks felt like thought it had to be the new cock on the premises Leo Hymen's) both Lisa and Amy started to cum strongly and Dr. Lewis pulled out of Amy's twat and into her ass while allowing Lisa to wrap her mouth around Amy's pussy. 5 minutes later Dr. Lewis felt himself wanting to cum and decided to fill Amy's ass with his cream; he let himself go and just started exploding string after string of hot cream in Amy making her scream with joy. With the cock shortage in the house she actually hadn't felt some hot cream in her ass for a while.

Finally deciding to talk Dr. Lewis smiled and said, "Guess what Nurse Bradson," (a reference to when he first arrived at the Anderson house the year before and Amy tried to seduce him in a naughty nurse costume) "the doctor is in (well in your ass anyway) and he'll see you now."

Amy instantly pulled apart from Dr. Lewis and turned to look at him without believing; when she was sure it wasn't a dream or a vision (mostly thanks to the very real hot cream in her butt) she gave a scream and leapt at Dr. Lewis screaming, "RANDY!" She knocked him to the ground and lying face to face on him started sucking the life out his tongue. Lisa threw the doctor a happy smile but since she doubted Amy would be letting him talk anytime soon she decided to snack on the Randy cream in Amy's butt as Amy violently rubbed her pussy into Dr. Lewis' semi-erect cock to stimulate it to full life. When Amy felt his cock was hard enough she got up and doing a 180 degree turn (just barely giving Lisa a chance to move out of the way) she captured Dr. Lewis' cock and planted her cunt on his face. Smiling Dr. Lewis thought, "Now this is what I was looking for," and he instantly began licking and sucking Amy's pussies (one of his two favorites in the world, after his wife's of course, the other favorite was Susan Irving's) Lisa saw that once more the two would be a good while before they were ready to discuss the doctor's apparent miraculous return so she returned to finishing off the Randy cream still left in Amy's hot ass.


After finally getting a good chance to talk with Amy and Lisa Dr. Lewis stepped out of their room as Amy had to start getting breakfast ready and Lisa needed to start getting dressed for work. In the hall outside their door he ran into Pietro who gave the doctor a shocked look but as soon as the shock was over ran over to give the doctor a warm hug. When Pietro finally released him Dr. Lewis said, "Wow, I don't remember us being that close," he said this with an amused smile.

Pietro smiled back and said, "We weren't, but I owed you a big thanks and it's sort of been growing interest for the last year."

"Really, what did I do?"

"I never got a chance to thank you on the ride back from that voyage the family took last year; you might remember that I was somewhat depressed and determined to stay that way."

"Because you had a crush on Amy and didn't want to think of losing her," Dr. Lewis said remembering.

"You gave me some advise about fighting for what I wanted, but also keeping my eyes open and recognizing what was really out there for me if what I wanted wasn't truly what I could get," as he said this Betty came out of the room and froze on seeing Dr. Lewis there; Pietro grabbed her and giving her a strong kiss he said, "I decided to take your advice," he finished as broke the kiss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.