Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 16: No Body To Talk About

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: No Body To Talk About - TXLT2 goes international as they go on tour in Europe. Beneath the concerts, safe sex lectures and of course non-stop sex, the Anderson kids have a more pressing mission as they seek to complete a rendez-vous with the not so deceased Dr. Lewis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Uncle Stan," DoubleD begged, "Where's Lizzy; how is she, tell me the truth!"

Stan, Laura and Joyce gave a worried look at everyone on the screen and unsure what to say Laura just said, "She's fine DD," then added a little worried, "I think."

"You think," DD asked his eyes wide open, "what do you mean you think?"

"DoubleD," Joyce said, "believe it or not Lizzy is doing fine; maybe too fine." She then tried to explain saying, "When we got back from the burial she looked like she might fall into a very dangerous depression; she went to her room and locked herself in alone but—"

"—but what," DoubleD asked when Joyce stopped talking and just looked like she was trying to puzzle something out in her mind.

"But now she's not alone," Laura finished, and then almost laughing she said, "as a matter a fact she hasn't been alone since shortly after dinner yesterday when she burst in on Tammy and her pets and had them fuck her until Tammy's pets passed out. When Tammy mentioned that maybe they should rest she got a little angry and went to Ruth and Mary's room where she fucked them for a few hours until making them pass out too."

"She has since been in all our rooms," Stan said somewhat amused, "and believe me DD, she is definitely not taking Rita's demise as badly as we might have expected."

"If that's the case then why does Aunt Joyce looked so worried and where is she now," DoubleD demanded.

Joyce finally answered and said, "DD if I'm worried it's about why Lizzy is suddenly so joyous and horny; like I said before she entered the room looking determined to go into isolation and depression and the next we know she is looking to be the next Orgasm Queen? I know your umm—'Happy Pictures'—(which is what she locked herself up with) excite her but—umm—this is freakishly too 'HAPPY'. I'm worried she might be in complete denial that Rita is even gone."

DoubleD started to calm down a little and even gave a smile as he said, "So where did you say she is now?"

"She's getting gang-banged—AGAIN—out by the beach;" Laura said giggling, "she has Ruth, Mary, Dolly, Melissa, Tammy and Carmen all in 10 in. strap-ons and Tommy (the only real cock) constantly feeding her. Do you want us to get her for you?"

Thinking about that a second DoubleD answered, "No, that's alright, if she's happy at the moment don't bother her," he then said to Joyce, "and Aunt Joyce, if she is in denial about Rita being gone, then let her be, at least until I can get back to her okay; it's better that she be freakishly happy and horny than that she be depressed don't you think? I'll talk to her when she's free and let her know that I'll be sending her some pictures of Rome within a day or two."

Laura was now focusing her attention on her girls, Ana especially, who had not taken the news of Rita's death well.

"Girls are you alright," Laura asked worried. She saw Lana and Ana look up at her with tear filled eyes and repeated, "Are you alright?"

Lana finally gave a nod and grabbing Ana pulled her onto her lap and started to rub Ana's clit. "We'll be alright Mom," Lana said in a determined voice.

"Just try to take the fact that she went so peacefully into consideration okay," Joyce said, "Remember Rita's AIDS symptoms were progressing at an incredible rate she would probably have been dead in 6 months anyway; and if she had died from the AIDS it would have been a slow and torturous death that would have left her eaten alive."

"Still," Ana said, talking for the first time since hearing the full account of Rita's death, "it would have been a natural death; and it wouldn't have been my—"

"—don't think for one second that this was your fault," Joyce said angrily, "do not for one minute insult Rita's memory by trying to take the credit for her death! By the way, she left you and Lana a message."

"A message," Lana said looking up curiously, "for us?"

"Yes; a recorded message, stay there when everyone else leaves, I'll upload the file to you."

Stan saw everyone on screen suddenly get up and Ron said, "Aunt Joyce why don't you do that now; I've a feeling hearing what Rita has to say will be good for these two right now; the rest of us," he said looking around at all the others in the tour group and talking in an almost 'this is an order' tone, "will wait in section one; we're only around two hours away from Rome and we can use some rest before we arrive."

"Well we'll talk to you all soon," Laura said also getting up, "Stan and I will let Joyce upload that message now; we love you all and just—just continue enjoying your trip and not thinking of here right now okay."

"We got you Mom," John said as he waved and walked off stage followed by most of the others. In the end only Lana, Ana (who was still on Lana's lap), Katrina and Patty were left in section two.

As Stan and Laura stepped out of the Family room they heard Lana saying, "Katy and Patty why don't you go and join the others; we'll be fine I promise."

In the kitchen they grabbed some coffee and sat at the table for a few minutes silently until Joyce finally entered and grabbed a cup of coffee herself. "So you uploaded the message," Laura asked as Joyce took a seat.

"Yeah," she said a little worried, "Lana looks like in the end she'll be fine, but I'm worried about the look I saw in Ana's eyes—she looked like she'd just like to lock herself up and never have to think about another thing again—I don't think the tour group has seen the last of that submissive dark side Ron and Hannah were telling us temporarily possessed her in France."

"I just hope she can stop thinking that any of this is her fault," Laura said suddenly looking depressed."

Stan noticed Laura's unhappy look and said smiling, "Hey how about instead of coffee we go crash that early morning pool party and get some hot drinks worth drinking at this hour of the morning?"

Laura's eyes flashed at the thought and she said smiling, "well we sure wouldn't want to show up at the office and spread depression now would we?" She quickly got up abandoning her cup of coffee and heading toward the backyard pool doors.

"Wow," Stan said smiling, "that was a lot easier than I thought it would be." Getting up he turned and was about to follow Laura out when he suddenly turned back to Joyce and said, "What about you Dr. Livingston, are you going to show up at the hospital today and make your already mostly depressed patients even more depressed?"

Joyce smiled and getting up said, "Now that you mention it, I should try to get in a good mood shouldn't I?" The two of them quickly walked out together to join the early morning orgy in the backyard.


Jen Ramos was sleeping peacefully in bed after finally getting to sleep very, very late. She felt so calm and at home in this bed that she could just stay here for the rest of her life, however she knew that eventually she would have to wake up and get to work. As her conscious mind fought to wake up she suddenly realized that her pussy was once more being sucked dry; she could feel the tongue working in her with so much love and need that it almost pained her to have to open her eyes and say she should be going. Still she would have to make the effort. Finally opening her eyes she looked at the head of purple hair between her legs and sitting up started to pet the head of the girl sucking her.

Looking up the girl said, "Good morning lover, how do you feel?"

Jen directed the girl between her legs to stand up and lying back down had her climb on top to feel the heat of her body on hers as they locked lips for a while, the girl's hard nipples rubbing into her own and the moistness between their legs joined to form a large wet spot on the mattress sheets under them. After kissing a while Jen said in mock anger, "what did I tell you about using that word?"

Smiling mischievously the girl answered, "Right, sorry we're not lovers we're just friends."

"And don't you forget it;" Jen said rubbing her pussy lips strongly into the girl's, "as to how I feel, I feel right at home." She then asked more seriously, "the question is how do you feel Marly; you were really shaken up after the burial, and for the last few days for that matter. Rita's murder shook us all up but you, you've been beyond grieved; are you ready to start sharing your feelings."

Marlene leaned down and just kissed her a few more times before finally saying, "Thanks for staying with me last night; I don't know if I would have made it through the night."

Jen noticed Marlene was once more depressed and said, "Hey lover, you're going to be fine; but you have to tell me what you're feeling."

Marlene smiled and said, "What happened to not using that word? Your naughty nurse might not approve."

"Yeah well I had a long and completely honest talk with Estrella about you and in the end she accepted that I could be whatever I wanted to be with you; as long as I didn't cut her out of my life."

Marlene smiled and said, "And how did you get her to accept something like that?"

"My little naughty nurse isn't dumb; she knew that if she forced me to make a choice I would be choosing between her (who I've known for less than three months) and you (the reason I risked all criticism and hell for at the age of twelve to publicly come out for)." Jen leaned up and locked lips with Marlene one more time. "In other she knew that in the end there would be no choice, now are you going to be honest with me and tell me why you've been so upset; I know you loved Rita but girl, we all did."

"What if I tell you that Rita wasn't murdered," Marlene suddenly asked very seriously.

Jen gave her a puzzled look and said, "What do you mean?"

"I have a confession to make," Marlene said solemnly, "I was with her."

"With her," Jen said questioningly, "with Rita you mean?"

"Yes, not five minutes before the fire started I walked out of the isolation room. I had snuck in to see her, just to talk to her and tell her I was sorry for getting her sick. I'm not dumb I know she got that flu virus from me; anyway I was with her for a while and then I stepped out and was walking down the hall. I passed Estrella, who was on her way to check on Rita, just as the fire alarm sounded. My point is that no one else passed me and no one entered the room between my leaving and Estrella stopping at the door to see the fire inside; no one could have started that fire, no one but—"

"—Rita?" Jen said this in a confused and very puzzled manner. "I don't understand Marly, when you say you were with her, do you mean you actually talked to her and she was alive and well and talking to you, because the doctors all confirmed that she had been dead for at least an hour before the fire."

"That's a lie," Marlene said angrily, "she was not dead, SHE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN DEAD WHEN I—" Marlene suddenly shut up as a few tears came to her eyes, Jen noticed she was truly depressed again (and she was starting to understand why) and she started kissing her again and rubbing her tits into Marlene's to calm her.

"Tell me exactly what happened," Jen said in a calm voice.

"Not much really I wasn't with her for long since she was apparently sleeping; I thought she was under sedation but she must have been faking it since she was able to instantly set that fire after I left. When I got in I gave her a kiss and commented on how her fever had gone down, then I started giving her a hand job and let her know that her cunt was steaming hot as ever and as I worked on her I made my apology as well as a private promise, I knew I didn't have much time to stay so I quickly gave her a goodbye kiss and left; like I said, less than five minutes later the place is on fire."

"Marly," Jen said softly, "Rita could not have been behind her own death; there was something in the room, something that proved that Rita's death was linked to several other things that have been happening in Riverdale—"

"—the fires you mean; Patty's house, the school and Josh's car—"

"What do you know about those," Jen asked suspiciously.

"Just what the rest of the town knows, except that I rea—heard somewhere how Ana once hated Rita so much for something Rita did that Ana wanted her dead; during that incident several people ended up helping Ana to in the end make Rita look like a fool; among them Principal Green (whose office at the school was burned), Josh who was almost burned alive in his car, Dr. Lewis (whose isolation room is now a mess) and it all had to do with Patty whose house and school classroom were burned up."

Jen was scrutinizing Marlene and finally said, "What's been happening in the town has nothing to do with Rita; the poor girl is dead, let's just let her rest in piece."

"But I am telling you Jen, she was not dead when I was with her."

"Maybe she wasn't," Jen said seeing that Marlene just needed to be told that she had not been fucking a corpse, "think about it; you say that around 5 minutes passed from the time you left the room to the start of the fire; it took close to 10 minutes for the fire department to get there after the fire started, they then took close to 35 minutes totally putting out the fire in the center room and once it was totally out they still didn't let Dr. Livingston enter for 10 minutes while all smoke in the center room totally cleared: so that's 5+10+35+10 is—"

"—60 minutes," Marlene said slowly when Jen seemed to freeze up as she realized something, "plenty of time for Rita to have started the fire and then kill herself."

"No," Jen said though suddenly not as totally certain as before, "Rita did not have anything to do with any of what happened in Riverdale this summer." She then added in a softer voice, "but be happy girl, you're probably right about her having been alive when you saw her; whatever the killer gave her probably hadn't taken total effect yet."

Marlene smiled at this and suddenly turning around to get in a 69 with Jen said, "Hey I just remembered, I haven't finished my morning drink, why don't you have some too?"

Jen forced a smile as she saw Marly's twat winking at her, but she frowned once more as inside she thought, "Could it have been..." she shook off the thought before it finished forming in her mind and just dug in to Marlene's twat; Marly's juices instantly bringing her joy and wiping all other thoughts from her mind.


"You're here early today," Estrella said to Dolly and Melissa as they entered the Clarks' room in the hospital. Estrella was obviously administering the morning dose of medication to Dolly's parents and they both looked sound asleep. Dolly and Melissa noticed the Clarks were still sleeping and decided to let them for a while. They backed out of the room followed by Estrella who Melissa suddenly noticed looked somewhat depressed.

"Are you okay girl;" Melissa asked, "forgive my saying this but you look like crap. Have you been sleeping enough?"

"I've been putting in a lot of extra shifts," Estrella admitted, "I wanted to finish my internship early to see if my Jen Doll and I could get away for the last week of the summer; she finishes her internship with Stan at that time also," Estrella then said sadly, "but now I don't know."

"What's wrong," Dolly asked, "you and Jen aren't having problems are you; I mean you seemed to be getting along great."

"We were," Estrella said; then added strongly and angrily, "before HER!"

"Her," Melissa said questionably.

"That Marlene bitch that wants my Jen Doll to herself," Estrella said, "I hate her; the problem is Jen loves her so I have to put up with their 'friendship' if I want to stay a part of my Jenny's life."

"Girl you are tense," Melissa said, "have you even taken a break to find some relief this morning?"

"You mean relieve myself," Estrella said a little coldly, "because that's all I've been doing some times lately," she then added wishfully, "at least before she left for Summer Camp Maria would fill in from time to time."

"Maria," Dolly questioned.

"Yeah, she felt responsible for getting Jen back together with that bitch, plus she usually needed someone to fill in for Rita also; so we were actually helping each other out."

"Well if you'd like a little help now," Melissa said smiling, "we'll be happy to help; it'll be better than just sitting in the waiting area waiting for Dolly's parents to wake up."

Smiling at them Estrella said, "Would you like to see the isolation room; the deputies and fire marshal finished their investigation of it last night and people can now enter it. It won't be used by a patient again for a good while (any of our patients that need isolation are being sent to either of the adjoining two wards) but you'll find that except for the outer room it is actually in great shape; neither the fire nor any smoke ever got through the second door. The bed is still as comfortable as ever."

"Umm—you mean you want to show us the bed Rita was murdered on," Dolly said a little put off.

"The sheets have been changed," Estrella said smiling and leading the way.

Dolly looked nervously at Melissa who simply shrugged and followed Estrella. Inside the isolation room Melissa said, "You're right Estrella, if it wasn't for the corridor outside I'd never know there had been a fire anywhere near here."

Estrella who was dropping her clothes said, "You wouldn't happen to have any toys with you would you?"

Smiling Dolly opened her hand bag and pulled out both a regular and an anal vibrator and the naked nurse leaned over the end of the bed smiling and widening her stance; she looked down at the mattress in front of her and said, "I would so love a nice juicy hot cunt lying here in front of me."

"On the bed Rita died," Dolly said shocked and once more put off.

Melissa gave Dolly a kiss and said, "Why don't you handle Estrella's bottom holes while I give her a little calming medicine. She then jumped up on the bed with her legs hanging off the end and Estrella quickly pulled them over her shoulders and dug right into Melissa's pussy. She licked and sucked happily, her tongue roaming every inch of Melissa's juicy cunt; Estrella playfully teased Melissa's labia (outer and then inner) for a while licking completely up and down the slit and getting Melissa very hot and her juices flowing. After a while she finally screwed her tongue deep into Melissa's hole and made Melissa give a happy moan and sigh of contentment. Seeing Melissa enjoying herself, Dolly's reserves broke down a bit and she finally got behind the bent over nurse and before using the vibrators got on her knees to suck Estrella's pussy and make it flow as much as Melissa's was; as soon as Dolly was satisfied that it was wet enough she worked the regular vibrator into it and didn't stop until it was as deep as it would go. Dolly could hear Estrella moaning into Melissa's pussy and smiling Dolly aimed her tongue a little higher and started sucking, licking and just all out fucking Estrella's ass with her tongue, getting the naughty nurse's rosebud as well as the inside nicely lubed and prepared for the second vibrator. Finally Dolly felt the second hole was ready and bringing the anal vibrator's tip to it began applying pressure to the dirty hole until the second vibrator popped in and she then continued forcing it in to the end. Once both vibrators were in place and ready Dolly began alternating the pumping; extracting one almost to the point of totally pulling it out of the hole it was in, while inserting the other until it almost totally disappeared in the hole. After a few minutes of this in and out movement Dolly hit the switch on both vibrators turning them both on full speed at the same time; Estrella screamed into Melissa's pussy and re-doubled her effort to get Melissa off. Soon both Melissa and Estrella were breathing raggedly and as it became obvious that Estrella was about to blow Dolly pulled the vibrator forcefully from her cunt and as she continued to rapidly insert and extract the one in Estrella's ass she felt the naughty nurse start to violently tremble as Dolly locked her lips around Estrella's pussy and the nurse started gushing cunt juice strongly. At the same time Estrella took a gentle bite of Melissa's clit and quickly returned her mouth to Melissa's hot hole as Melissa gave a shout and also started spurting cunt juice rapidly. As Melissa and Dolly were both sucked dry (and as their orgasms subsided) their breathing began to slowly normalize and Dolly helped them both stand straight and firmly.

"Okay," Estrella said smiling after a few minutes, "I definitely needed that; thanks," and she locked lips with Dolly and kissed her fervently.

"No problem," Dolly said smiling, "anytime," she then added "got any wash rags to wipe our hands and faces?"

"Well all the toiletry kits in the outer office were destroyed but you can check the drawer of the cot," as Estrella said this she walked towards the sink and went to pour some water on her face. Dolly went over to the drawer built into the bed and pulling it out saw it was still full of supplies such as gauze, sanitary paper, sanitary pants and wash towels. She grabbed one to the wash towels and noticed something under it, opening it a second she gave a shocked frown and looked up to get Melissa's opinion of what to do; Dolly however noticed that Melissa had followed Estrella to the sink and neither could see her; unsure what else to do she quickly grabbed the item and stuffed it in her handbag to better study later on.

"Did you find any wash towels," Estrella said turning around and looking at Dolly.

Trying not to look in any way guilty Dolly smiled and pulling out a wash towel said, "have some right here," and to Melissa she said, "we better hurry Mom and Dad have to be up by now."

"Okay, love," Melissa said grabbing one of the towels brought over to her and drying her face (she might not have had a face full of cunt juice like Estrella and Dolly; but it had certainly been full of sweat), "let's just stop in the restroom a second when we get out of here," she then said mischievously, "someone in the room hasn't cum yet, and I'll take care of that problem privately there."


Laura threw Jen a suspicious look as she had once more caught her summer intern staring at her with a very guilty 'should I or shouldn't I' stare. Jen had seemed very uptight since arriving at the office that morning and Laura was starting to worry about what might be wrong. Finally making a decision she went over to Jen and confronting her straight out said, "Okay girl, spill it, what is you've been debating telling me or not telling me! Like Joyce said recently to Ruth, 'These days any nothing can be something important; if something is troubling you, you should share it, silly as you may think it sounds'."

Jen looked at her seriously and then said, "Can we take a break in Stan's room; I'd like him to hear this too."

Laura suddenly felt a little worried about the seriousness in Jen's voice and suddenly wondered if she wanted to hear what Jen had to say; she however nodded and using the intercom on Jen's desk to send a message to all the other cubicles said, "Jen and I are taking a break; I'm not sure how long we'll be gone so if anyone needs any serious secretarial work done while we're gone pass it to Maggie, I'll let her know to be on call. Hold any filing or letter writing until we get back."

In Stan's office both Stan and Laura studied the nervous looking Jen and when she wouldn't say anything Laura rushed her a bit saying, "So there is something you want to say?"

Jen looked at them nervously and shaking her head said, "Not really I don't want to say it; I just think maybe I should; but I don't know if I should."

Seeing that Jen was in a real mental battle Laura decided the best thing to do was to start by relaxing her a little and getting her calm. Going over to Stan Laura fished out his cock and getting on her knees started sucking him deep. Stan looked down at her shocked but in no way tried to stop her; he was supposed to be on a break after all. Laura sucked him until his nine inches were at full hardness she then got up and said, "Jen, why don't you take those clothes off and come sit here for a while, maybe if you're more comfortable you'll be able to talk easier."

Giving a lustful smile as she looked at Stan's erect cock Jen instantly got up and stripping went over to Stan sitting right on his cock and letting her cunt slip over it like a glove. Stan grunted and pumped a little to help Jen bury his cock completely in her and soon Jen was sitting totally on his lap with Stan's cock nowhere to be seen. Laura then got back on her knees and started sucking Jen's clit as Stan's cock traveled in and out of Jen.

Instantly feeling better Jen said nervously, "This is hard to say but umm—you know everything that has happened this summer with those Ana dummies; did either of you ever consider that Rita was behind it all?"

Both Stan and Laura froze and Jen caught a look in their eyes, "You did think it was her!" Jen said this with total shock.

"We didn't think it was her, but we knew it all circulated around her; I mean there was only one time when Ana ever took command in Principal Green's office and there was only one true time Josh sought to aid Ana—"

"—so she was right," Jen almost whispered.

"She," Laura said pulling her head up from Jen's clit rapidly, "who is she?"

"Just a friend of mine; she's a bit of a genius (though no where near Hannah level) and she's good at silently observing what's going on around her."

"So what exactly did this friend of yours say," Stan said as Laura returned her attention to Jen's clit.

As Stan and Laura continued calming her Jen began to repeat exactly what Marlene had told her that morning (without ever mentioning Marlene's name) when she finished the full story including Marly's theories Stan said, "So your friend was with Rita approximately and hour before Joyce declared Rita had been dead for almost an hour—and she's certain Rita was alive while she was—umm—talking to her?"

"Yes she is," Jen said as she felt herself suddenly cumming, Stan felt it also and pulling his cock out of her cunt allowed Laura to lock her mouth around Jen's cunt and drink her completely dry. When Laura had left Jen clean she returned her attention to Stan's cock and sucking it into her mouth sought to finish him off.

Stan in the meantime continued puzzling over what Jen had said, "So your friend says no one but Rita herself could have started that fire and she thinks Rita killed herself peacefully to escape a torturous death. But why would Rita be behind any of it, not to mention that Rita was in the hospital when most of the things happened."

Jen once more looked a little nervous and Laura returned her mouth to Jen's cunt having finally left Stan clean; quickly feeling calm again Jen asked, "Did you know that there is a history of mental illness in Rita's family? Her grandmother died in a mental asylum; they say that sometimes that kind of stuff skips a generation or two but that it is always in the genes. Ma—my friend thinks it's interesting that all the fires were done during the graveyard shift at the hospital, the shift where most of the nurses are just there to be there and don't even pay attention to who comes and goes; not to mention that during the first two fires Rita was in isolation with no one to see her and during the Josh fire she might as well have been alone since Lizzy was in a coma."

"I think your friend has been putting way to much thought into this case," Stan suddenly said suspiciously, "who exactly is this friend of yours?"

"That's not important," Jen said as she felt Stan's cock suddenly harden again and she lifted her butt a bit and separated her ass cheeks; understanding what she wanted Stan positioned his cock at her rosebud and ass Laura relaxed Jen with a tongue in Jen's pussy Stan applied a bit of pressure and got his cock buried quickly in her ass where it started pumping in and out. "Listen I know that all this is as crazy as some of the colors my friend usually picks to color her hair but some of it makes a lot of sense and I thought I should mention it."

"We appreciate that," Stan said, "though we're pretty sure Rita was not behind anything that happened this summer; so don't worry."

Laura suddenly pulled her head from Jen's cunt having suddenly thought of something; she looked at Jen once more suspiciously and said, "Did you say 'crazy as some of the colors your friend picks to color her hair'? Has she ever painted it pink..."


"Are you really okay, Honey because if you want I can be there with you by tomorrow," DD said looking sadly at Lizzy through the computer screen.

Lizzy (who was in the Anderson house family room with Tammy and her pets) on the other hand was looking at him with blissful amusement; this was probably due to the fact that Tommy was pumping his protected cock in Lizzy's pussy as she sat on his lap, Carmen was kneeling between her legs sucking her clit and Tammy was sitting next to her sucking her tit. "I'm okay DoubleD; and you're helping me stay okay every minute. By the way did I tell you that I love those pictures of you and the Dumas kids on your Paris tour; one day you have to take me there and fuck me on the EiffelTower too."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.