Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 6 - Across The Pond Of Sex

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 15: SWISS MISStress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: SWISS MISStress - TXLT2 goes international as they go on tour in Europe. Beneath the concerts, safe sex lectures and of course non-stop sex, the Anderson kids have a more pressing mission as they seek to complete a rendez-vous with the not so deceased Dr. Lewis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

In section two of the tour bus a race was going on, 8 brother sister teams were participating for the grand prize, the teams were: John/Hannah, Ron/Ana, Don/Lana, DoubleD/Vixen, Hustler/Harlot, Jack/Monica, Andrew/Gabby and Jason/Katrina. The grand prize for the winning team was anything their hearts (or sex organs) desired for their week in Switzerland; they would be King and Queen of all others. The first team to have 3 mutual orgasms would be the winner each of the three judges: Patty, Debbie and Heather were keeping the record for several of the teams and the orgasms could be achieved through any method or mixture of methods possible. At the moment there were two teams (Don/Lana and Andrew/Gabby) in cowgirl; 3 teams (Ron/Ana, Hustler/Harlot and Jason/Katrina) in doggy; 2 teams (DoubleD/Vixen and Jack/Monica) in 69 and 1 team (John/Hannah) in an anal beside bravado: the final team of John/Hannah was currently in the lead with two orgasms apiece. Throughout the section the cocks were pumping rapidly and loudly in holes and the moans could be heard like a chorus.

With everyone's attention (the judges included) concentrated on the heat of the race (not to mention on the mind blowing orgasms) no one noticed at first when the door dividing section two from section one opened up and a young naked auburn hair hazel-eyed girl entered. The girl was quickly followed in by Esther and Jen (neither of which had removed their clothes) in an attempt to get her to step out.

As the girl observed the action and her fluids instantly started to flow she quickly looked for a way to join in when Ana (the first to notice her) suddenly said, "Oh my," and separated from Ron standing to look at the girl better, the girl quickly ran past Ana assumed a doggy-style position and aimed her hairless twat at Ron's abandoned cock. Ron stared at her shocked for a minute; he was unsure what to do; looking around at him a little angrily the girl said strongly, "collez-le dedans!"

Ron looked to where Jen and Esther had rushed in front of the girl questionably and shrugging with a bit of amusement Jen said, "She said to stick it in."

"Stick it in," Ron said, "I don't even know her name not to mention if she is safe!"

"Ce qui est erroné avec lui," the girl said looking at Jen, "Est il gay?"

Jen broke into laughter and Ron looked at her a little annoyed saying, "What did she say?"

"She asked what's wrong with you and if you are gay," Jen explained.

"GAY," Ron said angrily and before he could stop himself he grabbed the girl and thrust his cock in her wet hole rapidly saying, "I'll show her who's gay!"

The girl moaned and said loudly, "Il a lieu au sujet de temps!"

Ron gave Jen another look as he continued pumping and Jen giggled saying, "She said it's about time."

Lana separated from Don and going over said angrily, "Ron, you didn't find out if she's safe to fuck!"

"Well how exactly do I say that," Ron asked.

Suddenly the girl looked up shocked and said, "Je le prends que chacun il est sûr baiser ici. Nous sommes tous qui vont au concert."

"Oh," Esther said laughing, "I don't think you have to worry Queen."

"Why," Lana asked, "What did she say?"

"She said she takes it everyone here is safe to fuck; we are all going to the concert," then added, "the AIDS Awareness Concert that is."

"Oh," Lana said smiling, "right," she then threw Ron a mischievous look and said, "so how is she?"

"Pretty damn fantastic to tell you the truth; this girl has some incredible muscle control," Hannah now came up and looked at the girl suspiciously. "How old do you think she is?"

"I don't know how old she is but she has definitely been doing this for years now," Ron said.

Hannah kneeled in front of the girl and said, "Mon nom est Hannah ce qui est votre nom?"

"Mon nom est Lisel Von Trapp."

"Did she just say that her name is Lisel Von Trapp," Ana asked doubtfully.

"That's what she said," Hannah answered obviously also doubting it; she then said to the girl "Comment vieux êtes vous?"

"Je suis seize allant sur dix-sept."

Hannah frowned angrily at the girl and Lana asked, "What is it Sister?"

"I asked her how old she is and she told me she's sixteen going on seventeen."

Lana now threw the girl an angry look also, "tell her that's very funny but if she wants to keep participating with us she should tell us the truth!"

Hannah looked over to Jen to translate Lana's message as she only knew some basic French phrases. Jen talked to the girl and the girl gave her a very excited answer. Jen then said, "Okay she claims she's telling the truth about her name being Lisel but she admits she may have exaggerated about her age."

"So how old is she," Ron asked.

"She's not saying but I bet you anything she's not older than 14," Esther said observing the girl carefully.

"You think she's one of us, Mom" DD said clearly meaning a non-child.

"As a nurse as well as the mother of 4 non-children I'm willing to bet on it," Esther said.

As Lisel felt Ron tensing up she suddenly pulled away from him, turned around and captured his cock in her mouth swallowing fast as Ron started exploding in her mouth. When Lisel finished sucking him she looked around and saw that everyone had now stopped their former activities to watch the newcummer in action; Lisel noticed DoubleD, Jack, Andrew and Hustler all standing in a line and running over to them she pulled Jack behind her presenting her cunt to him while keeping the other three in a line in front of her; as Jack started to fuck her pussy she wrapped her lips around Hustler's cock and grabbing DoubleD's and Andrew's on either side of Hustler began masturbating them. She constantly switched the cock in her mouth keeping the other two boys' in her hands at all times while at the same time using her vaginal muscles to control when Jack would be ready to cum in her twat. Soon she had all four of them ready to blow at once and bringing all three cocks to her mouth at once she bit them all while giving an extra squeeze of pussy power on Jack's cock, immediately the four boys started to cum and Lisel's mouth began filling with a triple cocktail while her pussy was being filled with rich cream.

"Oh my God," Lana said in awe, "she's drinking all three of them and not losing a drop!"

"Wow," Ana said amazed, "She's like a Swiss Mistress, I've never even seen our Mistress do that." Hannah threw her an angry look and Ana quickly added, "But I don't doubt that she can do it."

As soon as the four boys had finished cumming Lisel jumped up and looking around saw Monica, Vixen, Gabby and Harlot talking about Lisel's skills and ran toward them pulling Vixen to the floor and sitting on her face to get her twat cleaned out while pulling Monica's twat in front of her to suck while at the same time inserting three fingers from one hand in Harlot's cunt and three fingers of the other in Gabby's and pumping them rapidly; she would constantly rub Harlot and Gabby's clits with her thumbs and occasionally pull out of Monica's hot tunnel to suck her clit. In almost record time she had the three girls ready to blow and slowing down her pumping of the two girls on either side, concentrated on sucking Monica and making her gush in her mouth. As soon as she did she drank all of Monica up getting every last drop she could fish out of her cunt; as soon as Monica was dried out she replace her with Gabby who Lisel felt was closer to cumming than Harlot and as soon as Lisel's talented tongue was inserted in Gabrielle's twat she started cumming furiously (just as Monica had) and just like Monica Gabby was soon completely dried out. As soon as Lisel could get no more from Gabby she pushed her out of the way and pulling Harlot in front of her bit her clit causing Harlot to scream and start gushing into Lisel's mouth."

Hannah who was observing all this said to Lana, "Sis I think we may have a new Orgasm Queen?"

Lana gave her sister a wrathful look and said, "Yeah well you think wrong, as soon as she's finished there, I'm going to have to teach this girl what it really means to cum."

Lisel had now finished with Harlot and once she did she had laid down in a 69 with Vixen to make her cum as well and was sucking her pussy clean when an announcement was made. "We're here, everyone should get into some clothes and get ready to meet our hosts," Pam said over the loudspeaker.

"Damn," Lana said, "I guess that demonstration will just have to wait." She then added angrily to Hannah, "and when I finish with her you can show her that a Mistress from Riverdale will never CUM in second to any Swiss Mistress!"

As they were about to step out of section two Jason suddenly said, "Hey who won our race?"

Everyone gave a look back at where Lisel was talking to Heather and taking a great interest in her boobs and Hannah said frowning, "let's just call it a draw, FOR NOW!"


"Where are we," Ron asked as he got out of the bus and, like those that had gotten out before him, gave a perplexed look.

As the rest came out Pam pointed to two houses and a barn saying: "We'll be staying in the second house; the first one belongs to Uncle Cory."

"Uncle Cory," John questioned, "as in your true Uncle?"

"My Mom's youngest brother," Pam explained, "did I ever mention that my father once kidnapped a Swiss Milk Maid himself and turned her into his wife?"

Just then several people were seen rushing out of the first house and some completely running to them. Instantly 4 teens (2 boys and 2 girls) reached Pam and jumped her pulling her to the floor and rolling around in the dirt with her. As they did the last two people a couple in their mid to late 30s reached the group and the man said, "Welcome to the Abbot farm!" He then looked to the ground and said, "Kids let your Cousin Pam up, you can get together with her later when you've finished helping everyone get settled in."

Lana who was looking around at the horses, sheep, cows, pigs and chicken suddenly said, "Wow, we're going to be staying on a real farm for nearly a week!"

Ron saw Hannah staring hungrily at two large dogs that were chasing a turkey and said angrily, "Don't forget what I told you on the boat!"

Hannah looked sadly from the dogs to the horses and said, "I remember Master; no horses and no dogs; I'm your bitch and yours alone."

Ana whispered to Lana, "How long do you think it will take before the Mistress finds a way to get the Master to change those orders?"

"I give her a day; it would be an hour but she never wants to make it seem like she's the one in control," Lana answered winking. She then saw Heather coming out of the tour bus with Lisel and they were talking excitedly in French. "What is she so excited about?"

"She wants me to be her buddy while we travel together, she says not only are we the same age but we both speak French;" Heather then giggled and said, "and she said that since she's a milk maid she should be in charge of the milking."

Lana threw Lisel a wrathful look and said, "If she thinks she's getting our milk—"

"—I told her I'll do it," Heather said a little nervously, "we're going to be roommates."

"WHAT," several of the tour group members said on hearing this; most of which were looking to share the bed with Heather's milk filled boobs themselves.

"I think she can use a friend," Heather said shrugging, "and she's right we are the same age."

By now Pam and her cousins were off the ground and trying to look a little respectable (even covered in dirt) Pam said, "Hey everyone let me introduce the Abbots: my Uncle Cory, my Aunt Karen and these four crazy kids from oldest to youngest are Haydee — 17, Adonai — 16, Alexander — 14 and Margrit — 12" Turning to her Uncle and his family Pam said, "there are way too many of them to introduce individually right now," and pointing everyone out my groups said, "those 6 are the Andersons (TXLT2), Those 4 are the Lewis kids (The Non-Children), those 4 are the Dumas kids (The Dumas Family String Quartet), of course you know my roommate Concert Soloist Jennifer Lewis and there's one more girl that just joined us that will be at the concert also" pointing out Lisel she said, "That's Lisel, I'm not really sure what her last name is but she says she's a singing milk maid."

"Oh," Karen said, "that must be Lisel Von Trapp; she got here just in time; she submitted her name very late and we were about to drop it since we have to prepare the final programs already."

"That must be why she was in such a rush," Pam said. She then noticed everyone looking at her and the Abbots questionably and Pam said, "Oh did I forget to mention that Aunt Karen is in charge of the AIDS Awareness Concert you'll be playing at in Zurich?"

"Actually Pam," Jen said a little annoyed, "you didn't even tell me that. When I said I didn't have any concert hall contacts in Switzerland you just said that you'd been invited to sing at a concert here and that you could probably get TXLT2 booked also; you then told me that as a matter a fact I could leave all the arrangements while here in Switzerland to you."

"And didn't I do a fantastic job," Pam said leaning over and giving Jen a quick kiss.

"Hi Jen," Karen said smiling, "it's good to see you again;" then a little hungrily added, "Why don't you pass by my room later and we can catch up a bit."

"Well right now we should really all start unpacking," Jen said, and then with a smile added, "but definitely later." She then said to Pam, "And Pam, I think this will work out fine."

"Good;" Karen said, "well we already have the rooms divided up we just need to find out who to put Lisel with since we weren't expecting her to be staying with us."

"Lisel is staying with me," Heather said, "I'm Heather by the way."

"Heather," Karen said smiling, "Yes that works out since we currently have you alone in one of the first floor rooms," she then added smiling, "we didn't want you having to climb too many stairs." She then told her kids, "Take them over and help them settle in kids."

The Abbot kids quickly led the large group to the three story second house and as they walked Pam said to Haydee "So have you been taking care of Mom's home because she still claims she's going to come back here one day to live."

"It's still as well cared for as when Grandma and Grandpa lived here," Haydee answered then added, "though I still think you'll be a Grandma yourself before Aunt Adeline leaves America to move back here."

Once in the house Haydee took Pam/Jen, Heather/Lisel and Ana/Patty to their rooms on the first floor; Adonai led Ron/Hannah, John/Debbie, Don/Jason and Lana/Katrina to rooms on the second floor; and the two youngest Abbots (Alexander and Margrit) led the Non-Children and The Dumas Kids to large rooms on the 3rd floor with Ester taking a smaller connecting room to the Non-Children's.

When left alone in their new rooms everyone quickly went to work unpacking and inaugurating their beds.


After a good while in bed (and a satisfying number of orgasms) Hannah got up from bed and started unpacking a smaller suitcase she had brought with her: she went to the window and studying the tour bus (which could be seen directly in front) gave an agreeing nod; she then hung something on the outside of the window ledge clipping it securely.

"Is that a satellite dish," Ron said watching his love curiously and wondering what she was up to.

"Wireless receptor actually," Hannah said, "I'm using it to tap into the tour bus' satellite internet account with my laptop. She then went over to a small writing desk in the room and placed her laptop on it. She quickly sat down and once she made the necessary connection she began studying some maps. Ron finally got up and went over to observe what she was doing.

"What is that," he asked after a while.

"A map of the surrounding area," Hannah explained pointing to an isolated circled spot on the center of the screen, "This is where we are now, the Abbot farm;" pointing past what was obviously a bridge she said, "this is Zurich, the next major city and where we'll be playing." She then gave a wicked smile as she pointed to what appeared to be a small town (to the right of the Abbot farm) obviously very close by. "This is EverWinter, a small ski-resort centered town right next door; do you like to ski Master?"

"I prefer snow surfing actually," then throwing her a suspicious look he asked, "Why?"

"Because I booked us a room at a motel there for tonight; we'll be leaving immediately and if I finish everything I have to do quickly," she smiled at him and said, "maybe we can hit the slopes."

"And what exactly is it you have to do?"

"I need to return something to it's owner," smiling she then placed something in Ron's hand and when he opened it up to study the chameleon button sized-camera he said, "What makes you think Harris and Crawford will be in that motel?"

"Because they made a reservation on-line and arrive there tomorrow morning," Hannah said, "we should be well on our way back here by then."

"But how do you know they made a reservation," Ron asked puzzled.

"Remember the original IP and Net Addresses they were using to monitor the cameras in France;" Ron gave a small nod and Hannah explained, "Well I was able to tap into them in Italy and I found out that Crawford and Harris are still using them for all online communications."

Smiling Ron said, "Honey that's amazing; but how do you plan to get this camera to work for us we need a satellite internet account to monitor it."

"The motel has one; and I just happened to copy down the IP and network address of it when I made our on-line reservation. I'm going to use the motel's account to set up a password protected website that the camera will send its signal to—"

"—a website that we can then access from here with our tour bus account," Ron said smiling, "Honey have I told you lately that you're a genius."

"Not within the last hour," She then got up and said, "Come on, we have two hour to get to the motel; I was able to reserve the room right next door to Crawford's and Harris' so we should be able to do this quickly and I really want to do some skiing."

After explaining to the others that they were going on a private one day and night get-away to go skiing Ron and Hannah rented one the Abbot's cars until the next day and rode off after packing up everything they'd need.

They arrived an hour later at the motel and quickly checking in went straight up to their room where Hannah immediately started working to access the motel's satellite account; Ron knew not to bother her and just laid down to rest awhile in bed, actually taking a nap. Ron didn't know how long he'd slept when he heard Hannah calling him and finally fought to fully wake up and go to her. He saw that she was studying her laptop and that the two of them were on screen. "You have it working then," he said smiling.

"Yes the website is all set up, and all that I need to do now is put the camera in a good spot next door." Taking out a hairpin and getting up she said, "I need you to monitor this and let me know when you think the camera is in a perfect spot," she took out her walkie-talkie cell phone and Ron quickly went over to get his. Hannah wasn't gone twenty minutes before she returned and studied the laptop screen saying, "you were right Master; that is a perfect spot; we can see pretty much the whole room."

Studying the screen once more himself Ron said, "Well honey I think you have done a truly amazing job and deserve a super reward," before he could catch himself he said, "Name it Honey, anything you want!"

Hannah gave him a wicked smile and said, "Anything, ehhh?"

Ron suddenly frowned and said a little upset, "I just really said anything; didn't I?"

Still with a wry grin, Hannah said, "Well I'll tell you when we get back to the farm tomorrow what I want; for now why don't we start getting ready; we still have plenty of times to hit the slopes," then giving another smile she said, "but first maybe we should drink something to keep us warm," and pushing Ron on the bed instantly dropped her clothes and fell into a 69 with him quickly fishing out his semi-erect cock and swallowing it whole.


Back at the farm Heather had been talking to Lisel since they first got to their room. Their conversation was totally in French and Heather actually enjoyed being able to use the language she had grown up with; she had been using English so much she had started to fear she'd instantly forget French. Lisel as yet had not confided any true facts about herself to Heather and in hopes of getting Lisel to open up more Heather had told her the full story of how she came to be involved with the tour group and how now she even knew who she really was and was talking daily to members of her true family. Heather finally said, "Well I've told you pretty much everything about me; what about you, you haven't told me a thing about yourself," then smiling she said, "Though I guess Lisel Von Trapp really is your name."

Smiling back Lisel answered, "Actually it's my stage name; but I've used it for so many years now that I can't even remember what my real name is."

"So you've been singing for years," Heather said amazed.

"Since I was 6," Lisel then smiled and said, "That was also the age I first had sex?"

"Someone abused you when you were 6," Heather said sadly.

"Oh no," Lisel said smiling, "no one abused me; I abused them."

"Wow, so you've really been having sex for 8 years now; and you've never been pregnant, because it has just been over a month since I was abused and I got pregnant the very first time."

"I've been on the pill since just before my first period," Lisel confessed, and then smiling added, "plus as much as I love boys' cocks, I mostly enjoy playing with other girls," she then added quickly, "I'm not lesbian however; I just love cunt juice." She quickly got up and stripping said, "Wouldn't you like to share a drink to celebrate our new friendship." She walked over to the bed and beckoned Heather over seductively.

Smiling Heather got up and dropping her clothes went over to join Lisel on the bed; she frowned a little though when the first thing Lisel did was attach her lips to Heather's boob and start milking her.

"Why on earth does everyone want my milk more than anything else," she said though more amused than mad.

Lisel looked up at her surprised and said, "Milk is good for the body, girl;" then asked puzzled, "haven't you had any?"

"Me," Heather said a little shocked, "you mean like suck my own tits?"

"Well I don't think you would reach your nipples, but," Lisel suddenly got up and getting a cup that was on the bedside table came back and handed it to Heather, "hold this and let a milk maid show you what milking is all about!" Lisel then grabbed one of Heather's boobs and began massaging it strongly, yet gently and with very much love; she had Heather hold the cup under the nipple and as Lisel attached her lips to Heather's other boob to continue drinking she continued massaging this one squeezing near the nipple constantly and making it leak milk into the cup.

Fifteen minutes later Heather was screaming, "Oh God, I'm going to CUM!"

Lisel separated herself from the Heather boob she was sucking and kneeling between Heather's legs locked her lips around the quickly gushing hot hole found there. As she continued to drink she pointed to the half-full cup in Heather's hand and signaled Heather to drink it. Heather was a little tentative at first, but she was curious about why so many people wanted her boobs so she took a small taste and her eyes suddenly flashed as she suddenly began sipping all the milk in the cup slowly trying to savor it all as she continued cumming and Lisel savored her juices.

When her orgasm was finally over and Lisel finished cleaning her up Heather said, "Okay so I understand it now; Milk is definitely very good;" she then gave Lisel a wicked look of her own and said, "but I'd still like some hot juices better," and pulling Lisel up to the bed with her positioned her in a 69 saying, "you can have some more if you want too."


An hour after arriving at the farm Jen knocked nervously on Ana and Patty's room and when Ana opened the door and looked at Jen's totally naked body she said a little peeved, "Shouldn't you be in clothes if your going to leave your room?"

Smiling worriedly Jen said, "Actually you'll soon find out that the rules in this house aren't that different from rules in your house." She then said, "I was wondering if I could join Patty and you for a little while."

Ana threw her a cross look and said, "Didn't we talk about this already?"

"Yes we did; you said you'd appreciate it if I didn't have any more private sessions with Patty; I'm not asking for a private session," she said almost begging, "I'm asking to join the two of you."

Ana looked at Jen's open cunt as well as her swollen clit and labia and said, "Looks like you and Pam were busy."

"Yeah but her cousins are with her now and she asked if she could have some alone time with them to catch up on some things."

Ana threw Jen a suspicious look and said, "So when you say alone time are you saying that they're—"

"—yeah," Jen said quickly.

"All four of them?"

"Yeah," Jen answered quickly then added, "I could join them but like I said they want this first get-together to be private."

Ana whose nipples had once more gotten very hard on seeing Jen's red open pussy said, "I was about to give Patty an anal, but I guess we can make it a DP," smiling she opened the door completely and on Jen entering she saw that Ana was wearing a strap-on and Patty was kneeling in a doggy-style position at the edge of the bed waiting to be penetrated. Ana grabbed the double-sided dildo Patty and her had been using up to now from on the bed and passing it to Jen said, "You can get as intimate as true soul-mates; just remember who the soul-mate truly is and remember that I get the DP next and expect just as much intimacy; is that understood?"

Jen grabbed the dildo and positioning half of it in herself said, "Absolutely." She then went over to the bed and smiling at Patty (who looked a little worried) squeezed under her and when in a good position pulled Patty down onto her making sure the available end of the dildo was right at Patty's hot opening. Once she was once more joined with Jen and their pubic areas and boobs joined, all worry vanished from Patty and all she could think of was joy as she began kissing Jen passionately without even looking back to see how Ana was reacting. Ana however didn't seem to care much, knowing that at the end of the tour Jen would be out of their lives, she just separated Patty's ass cheeks and pushed the tip of her strap-on dildo against Patty's rosebud and began applying pressure until she was inside Patty and slowly moved in to the deepest length. When Ana's pubic area and Patty's ass cheeks finally kissed, Ana began pumping in rhythm with Jen's pumping in Patty's twat. Every now and then Ana would bend over and kiss the back of Patty's neck while at the same time putting her arms around Patty and squeezing both Patty and Jen's nipples as they rubbed against each other.

Patty, who needless to say was in heaven, thought as she continued her fervent kissing with her first T.A. "Oh yes, this is the life, my two beautiful girls with me at the same time; if I could keep the two of them I would never choose between them; I love them both so much."


"Are you up for a bet Master," Hannah asked as they stepped off the ski lift (where they had taken advantage of the fact that they were alone to heat themselves up a little) with their rented skies and poles.

"What is it dear," Ron asked suspiciously, knowing that bets with Hannah never worked well for him.

"A double or nothing bet; the first one down the slope wins."

"Double or nothing;" Ron said a bit confused, "double what?"

"Double my 'anything' reward," Hannah said and on seeing Ron still looking at her confused she explained, "I get anything I want when we get back to the farm; however if you beat me down the mountain I forfeit and get nothing; on the other hand if I beat you down the hill—"

"—you get two 'anythings'," Ron said still a bit puzzled as to what his devious little pet was planning.

"One that I'll use as soon as we get to the farm and one that I'll hold in reserve for after the tour is over," smiling at him she said, "so what do you say; want to race."

Ron knew he was probably making a sucker bet, especially since skiing wasn't one of his best abilities, but he was willing to try anything to stop Hannah from using her currently promised 'anything' to get what he knew she wanted at the farm.

"Fine love, but I warn you if you beat me I will be very angry and have to punish you with one of the strongest spankings you have ever received in your entire life when we get to the motel is that understood."

Hannah's eyes glowed brightly and she said excitedly, "Oh YES, Master."

Frowning Ron thought, "Why do I get the feeling I just gave her more incentive to win this race?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.